Sunday 27 May 2018

Trust is the key to true love


Trust is the key to true love


My dearly beloved daughter, when a child of loving parents feels love, he or she will be nurtured with a great sense of comfort and familiarity.
The love between a child – fortunate to have loving parents – and family, stems from an ingrained sense of trust. This trust is absolute. The same is true for every living soul who loves Me unconditionally.  My Love for them is unshakable. Trust is the key to true love. Every child of Mine is loved, although their love for Me is not always there.
Love Me and you will feel peace. Love Me and you will love all those who are children of God. This love is a natural thing. Without it you cannot be whole.
When I Am in you, you will see the world as I do in all its glory as well as in its imperfections. You will recognize the obstacles, which face humanity and you will feel a wretchedness when you witness hatred in any form for hatred is the opposite to love.
Pray, pray, pray that love for God remains alive in the world, for without it you will feel desolate and isolated.
Love Me as I love all of God’s children and I will pour great Graces upon you and you will overcome evil in all its forms.

Your beloved Jesus



Crusade Prayer (126) To withstand religious persecution

Dear Jesus, help me to withstand any kind of persecution in Your Holy Name.
Help those who fall into error, in the belief that they bear witness to Your Work.
Open the eyes of all those who may be tempted to destroy others, through wicked acts, deeds or gestures.
Protect me against the enemies of God, who will rise up to try and silence Your Word and who try to banish You.
Help me to forgive those who betray You and give me the Grace to remain firm in my love for You.
Help me to live the Truth, which You taught us and to remain under Your Protection, forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.