Wednesday 30 May 2018

Feast Day prayer request

Feast Day prayer request

Praying-rosary-in-IraqBrothers and Sisters in Christ, May I ask for your help in honoring Our Mother of Salvations wishes to assist Jesus Christ in this His final Mission, His final Plan to complete His Father’s Covenant to bring salvation to every soul. 

Please start the Novena of Salvation on June 4 

I now give all of you a special Gift, blessed by my Son, so that all souls will be granted immunity from the fires of Hell and be granted salvation. My Son desires that every soul be saved, no matter how grievous their sin. I ask that you now begin the Novena of Salvation. You must begin this immediately and continue it, as I instruct you to, to the end of time.

Prepare for the Feast of Our Mother of Salvation 

Please make a list of all those in spiritual darkness to present to Our Mother of Salvation, for example ( politicians, witches, satanists, abortionist, tv/music/movie industry, family, friends,etc)
“You must ignore the spirit of evil at all times and pray to me, your beloved Mother, on this special day, in the years ahead, for special Graces. I declare this day, June 04, 2014, as the Feast Day of the Mother of Salvation. On this day, when you recite this prayer, I will intercede on behalf of all souls for the Gift of Salvation, especially for those who are in great spiritual darkness of the soul.”
medal of salvationCrusade Prayer (154) Feast Day of Mother of Salvation Prayer:
O Mother of Salvation, I place before you today on this day, June 4th, the Feast Day of the Mother of Salvation,the souls of the following (list names). 
Please give me and all those who honour you, dear Mother, and who distribute the Medal of Salvation, every protection from the evil one and all those who reject the Mercy of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and all the Gifts He bequeaths to humanity. 
Pray, dear Mother, that all souls will be granted the Gift of Eternal Salvation. Amen.
“Children, remember what I have told you, always call on me, your Mother, to come to your aid in times of great need. I will always intercede, on your behalf, to bring you peace and comfort at all times in your quest to become close to my Son.
Today, the Feast Day of the Mother of Salvation, will be the last day accorded to me, the Mother of God. Rejoice for all the angels and saints unite at this time, because of the souls who will now be protected from the evil one and whose fate will now rest with my Son.”
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation
Please share this everywhere you can 
If you have any questions about the novena or feast day please fill out the contact form

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.