Thursday 24 May 2018

PLEASE PRAY FOR IRELAND
FOR THE UNBORN
STOP ABORTION!




Crusade Prayer (32) To stop abortion from being legalized in Ireland

O Mother of Salvation, pray for your children in Ireland to prevent the wicked act of abortion from being inflicted upon us.
Protect this holy nation from sinking deeper into despair from the darkness, which covers our country.
Rid us of the evil one who wants to destroy your children, yet to be born.
Pray that those leaders will have the courage to listen to those who love your Son, so that they will follow the Teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (33) Seal of the Living God

O My God, My loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection. Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity.
I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my Beloved Father.
I beg you to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever.
I love you, dear Father.
I console you in these times, dear Father.
I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son in atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.