Friday 10 March 2023

Crusade of Prayer (7) Prayer for those who refuse Mercy... BOOK OF TRUTH..


 

Crusade of Prayer (7) Prayer for those who refuse Mercy

PRAYER FOR THOSE WHO REFUSE MERCY

My dearly beloved daughter My arrival to save mankind yet again before the final judgement is so close. My joy is tinged with deep suffering because of those souls who will reject My Mercy.

You, My daughter must fight along with My army of those beloved children of the cross to save these souls. This is the prayer they must say to beg for mercy for souls in darkness.

“Jesus, I urge You to forgive those sinners, so dark of soul, who will refuse the Light of Your Mercy.

Forgive them, Jesus, I plead with You, in order to redeem them from the sins, which they find it so difficult to extract themselves from.

Flood their hearts with Your Rays of Mercy and allow them the chance to return to Your fold.  Amen.”

Your beloved Jesus

Crusade Prayer (14) Prayer to God the Father for protection against Nuclear War

O Almighty Father, God the Most High, please have Mercy on all sinners.
Open their hearts to accept salvation and to receive an abundance of graces.
Hear my pleas for my own family and ensure that each one will find favour in your loving Heart.
O Divine Heavenly Father, protect all Your children on earth from any nuclear war or other acts, which are being planned to destroy your children.
Keep us from all harm and protect us. Enlighten us so we can open our eyes, hear and accept the Truth of our salvation, without any fear in our souls.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.