Sunday 5 March 2017

Mother of Salvation: You must hold on to traditional Crosses, for soon they will disappear


Mother of Salvation: You must hold on to traditional Crosses, for soon they will disappear


My children, always remember that, by the Power of God and by the Grace of my Son, I will crush the beast and when all seems hopeless, the reign of the evil one will come to an abrupt end.
My Veil of Protection covers all those who call on my help, during these difficult times. Remember, that just as I lost my Son, when He was twelve years of age, I found Him in the Temple.
Pray, my children, and go into your churches, now, to offer up the sacrifices needed to ask for perseverance during this terrible spiritual battle for souls.
My Son has suffered so much by His death on the Cross, but this was only one burden. The greatest suffering He endures today is for those already lost to Him. And now, as the spirit of evil strives to take away from Him all those who love Him, His Pain sears through Him like a sword, cutting Him in two.
Victim souls will now suffer the greatest pain, as the persecution against God’s children mounts. By my Son’s Cross, you have been saved. By His Cross you will fight evil and His Cross, when blessed, will protect you. But, if this Cross changes or appears different, it is a mockery of my Son’s death to save sinners.
You must hold on to traditional Crosses for soon they will disappear.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation



Crusade Prayer (120) Stop the Spread of War

O my sweet Jesus, take away the wars, which destroy humanity.
Protect the innocents from suffering.
Protect the souls who try to bring true peace.
Open the hearts of those afflicted by the pain of war.
Protect the young and vulnerable.
Save all souls whose lives are destroyed by war.
Strengthen all of us, dear Jesus, who pray for the souls of all God‘s children and grant us the Grace to withstand the suffering, which may be given to us during times of strife.
We beg You to stop the spread of war and bring souls into the Sacred Refuge of Your Heart. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.