Tuesday 8 February 2022

Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary


 

Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary

Rosary meditations taken from the messages in Book of Truth.

First Sorrowful Mystery The Agony in the Garden

My Agony in the Garden is being relived once again and I am doubled with the pain of suffering. I agonised over the sins of mankind, not only those who lived at that time, but those who reject Me today. Those who reject Me today hurt Me more because I died for their sins. They have learnt nothing.(5-30-12)

How I suffered in that Garden. How I begged My Father for relief. How heartbroken I was when the evil one showed Me how the world would end. He taunted Me, laughed at Me, spat at Me and scoffed, when he showed Me the souls of My enemies, who would, one day, tell the world that they served My Church.(11-13-14)

Second Sorrowful Mystery The Scourging at the Pillar

I was thrown to the ground, My Face pressed into the soil, kicked, whipped and My clothes torn off by Satan. He tormented Me, beyond My human capacity and under extreme endurance of the physical body. Despite this, I was given the strength to continue to face My inevitable Crucifixion, which terrified Me. My Love for man, however, superseded My human fear.(11-13-14)

Third Sorrowful Mystery The Crowning with Thorns

When they stripped Me naked, they wanted to humiliate Me further and so they dressed Me in a red rag that barely covered Me, to further desecrate My Body. But, when they plunged thorns, like needles, into My Head, they declared that the Son of Man was an imposter and therefore not worthy of acceptance. They tore My Eye out of its socket, but the pain was inconsequential, compared with their declaration, that I was not accepted as the Saviour of God’s children.(11-13-14)

Fourth Sorrowful Mystery The Carrying of the Cross 

When I carried My Cross, I could not do this on My Own. It was so heavy that I could only take one step at a time and walk very slowly. My Body was torn in many places and because of the Blood loss I fainted many times, so weak was I. I was blinded in one eye and the thorns on My Head meant that the Blood, which poured from My Wounds, had to be continually wiped away by those who walked alongside Me. Otherwise, I would never have been able to take another step forward. (11-13-14)

Fifth Sorrowful Mystery The Crucifixion of Our Lord 

As soon as I took My last breathe, My Father sent forth black clouds, as well as thunder and lightning. The storm that took place was of such a frightening magnitude and so sudden, that My spectators were left in no doubt, at that stage, that I was, indeed, the Saviour, that had been sent by God the Father. I reveal this to you, My daughter, as a Gift to you in return for the huge act of suffering you have offered Me. Tell My children that I do not regret My Passion on the Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.