Sunday 29 March 2015

You do not have to understand the Ways of God – you must simply accept them
Friday, May 23rd, 2014 @ 18:00
My dearly beloved daughter, come, all of you who love Me, and bring Me your love, for I Am in great need of comfort. I Am your
 Jesus, the Son of man, Saviour of the world and yet I weep. Every Grace bequeathed to man is thrown back at Me by ungrateful
 souls. My generous Heart is open, so I can draw all of you to Me, but you turn away. Even those of you who do love Me
 do not give Me your time. Instead of talking to Me, you talk to each other about Me. Too much talk about the Mystery of
 God’s Plans and what is to come can cause distraction and confusion. Too much analysis and so-called intelligent
 debate takes away from Me.
You do not have to understand the Ways of God – you must simply accept them. I never asked you to understand the Mystery of
 My Divinity, because the souls who truly love Me will love Me because of Who I Am and not what I bring. They will not seek out
 glory for themselves. They will not develop their spirituality to merely gain a foothold in My Kingdom. They will never use their
 knowledge of Me in a boastful way to score points. The souls who will reside within Me are the souls who ask for nothing, only
 that which they ask for the good of their own souls and that of others.
When you say you represent Me, you do not talk and shout about how much you say you know Me. You must simply show love to
 others and follow My Teachings with a soul, which is empty of pride. So, if you are truly Mine, you will spend less time trying
 to define what I have told you; what I have taught you and what I promised. I ask that you come to Me and spend more
 time in quiet contemplation with Me. When you do this, I will reveal Myself to you more clearly and you will know in your
 hearts what it really means to serve Me truly.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.