Sunday 29 March 2015

Love is the only way to defeat hatred. Hatred cannot defeat Love if it comes from God
Monday, June 9th, 2014 @ 21:42
My dearly beloved daughter, how I long to reach out to those who have lost faith and those who no longer believe in Me, as well
 as the ignorant.
These Messages are for the world – not just the elect, who greet Me with every honour and whose souls are filled with love for
 Me. I love everyone, but I rely on the faithful to spread the Word of God, so as to enkindle within those hardened closed
 hearts the fire of My Love.
If you love Me, you will do onto others all the good deeds that I taught you. You will treat others, as I have loved you. You will be
 patient with those who scorn you for wearing the badge of Christianity. You will embrace the weak: teach them My Love in all that
 you say and do. To be a Christian means to uphold My Word in every way. You must never forget that My Love is Divine. My
 Divinity is beyond reproach and that the Power of the Holy Spirit is invincible when it is Present in any Work that is
 Mine. My Works are powerful and will grow and spread like a strong gust of wind with a velocity that is beyond your
 understanding. So when I make Myself known with My Word – My Messages to the world – if you embrace Me, I will show great
 Mercy to all who take up My Cup willingly. When you accept the Gifts I give to you and use them, as I desire you to, for the good
 of others, then great miracles of conversion will take place. My Love, when you accept it from Me, will spread to others. When
 others receive your love, they too will recognize where it comes from.
My Love, when instilled within your souls, through the Power of the Holy Spirit, will bring you to your knees before Me,
 weeping for joy. Make no mistake; you will recognize the Love of God instantly when it pierces your heart by the Power
 of the Paraclete. Then you will understand the Power of Love for I Am Love. I Am the Power by which every demon, every
 fallen angel and Satan himself fall on the ground in agony, for they have no power over Me.
When you allow My Love to fill your souls, you too will have the power, within you, to defeat every kind of evil in the
 world. My Love destroys the power of Satan and all his demons. My Love will be your weapon against the wickedness, which
 you will have to face because you speak in My Name. Accept My Love and always love My enemies. Do not hate My enemies,
 for that is exactly what the evil one wants you to do, so that he can spread hatred. Love, when spread, breeds love within
 others just as hatred breeds doubt, fear and anger. Love is the only way to defeat hatred. Hatred cannot defeat Love if it
 comes from God.
I desire to give you this Crusade Prayer to protect you from hatred.
Crusade Prayer (156) Protection from hatred:
Dear Jesus, give me Your Love and open my heart to accept Your Love with gratitude. By the Power of the Holy Spirit, let Your
 Love shine upon me, so that I become a beacon of Your Mercy.
Surround me with Your Love and let my love for You dilute every kind of hatred, which I encounter when I spread the news of Your
 Word. Pour out Your Mercy upon us and forgive those who reject You, insult You and who are indifferent to Your Divinity and give
 them the Gift of Love.
Let Your Love shine through at times of uncertainty, weak faith, in times of trials and suffering and by the Power of the Holy Spirit
 help me to bring the Truth to those who are in most need of Your Help. Amen.
My dear followers, you will need My Protection more than ever as this Mission grows. My Love will always cover you and I will
 make Myself known to you through My Word, the Grace of the Holy Spirit and by the conversion, through prayer, which
 this Mission of Salvation will bring the world.
Never doubt My Divinity or the Power of God, for without Me you are nothing.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.