Monday 30 March 2015

Heed not the roars of opposition for human opinion means nothing in My Kingdom


My dearly beloved daughter, perseverance in suffering brings a soul closer to Me and I reward such trials because of it. Never underestimate how My Presence in a soul never goes unnoticed by the evil one, who is drawn quickly towards those souls where My Presence is strongest.Accept suffering in My Name and understand that the reason for it is because of Me. Were I not present the evil one would ignore you.
The Graces, which I lavish on those who love Me the most, and who have shelved every aspect of self-love and pride, includes the Gift of discernment. This is a very special Gift from Heaven and blessed are those who have the grace to discern the Truth for they are the ones who will never be swayed by falsities. Those of you who are given this Gift will bring Me souls. But for every soul you bring Me, and because of your prayers and suffering, the evil one will try to stop you. Know that the Glory of God which is present by your side will draw forth  a terrible venom and you will be cursed in My Name by those weak souls, who are like fodder for Satan and every demon he has released to destroy souls on earth.
Be at peace and know that when you uphold the Truth – the Word of God – in the face of adversity, all Power of Mine is wielded to save souls. For each soul you bring Me I will lavish more Graces upon you and so it will continue. Heed not the roars of opposition for human opinion means nothing in My Kingdom. You must always see one another as if through My Eyes. Have I not told you this before? Don’t you understand the most basic lesson, which I taught during My Time on earth? Love one another as I love you. If you cannot love your enemies then you will find it more difficult to come closer to Me. If you place yourself before others, then you cannot say you love Me unconditionally for if you did you would say to Me
“Jesus I am not worthy to stand before You, but do with me what You will as I will do as You desire.”
Go all of you and remind yourselves as to Who I Am. Only when you live your lives according to My Teachings can you really say you are of Me.You cannot take one part of My Word and proclaim it loudly and then deny other parts. To those who declare their superiority over others, and who present their twisted versions of My Word,  and when this results in the drawing of souls away from Me, I say this. The day when I withdraw My Presence  in the world, will be when the mighty and the proud will cry tears of anger, and then despair, for they will know then how their deceit caused many souls to fall and the anger of God will make them tremble. There will be screaming and gnashing of teeth. But by then, they will have nowhere to turn. They will have no one to answer to for they will never see My Face.
Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: Think of life as a stage between birth and the New Glorious Kingdom

My dear children, let not one of you ever be fearful of this Heavenly Intervention in this Mission of Salvation. Instead, be thankful for God’s Great Mercy and His unfathomable Love for the human race. You must give Glory to God, in the knowledge that all begins and ends with Him. There is no in-between. Think of life as a stage between birth and the New Glorious Kingdom, which awaits all of you, should you accept God’s Promise that His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, will return to reclaim His Kingdom.
So many do not believe in He Who created them. They may witness His Love and, yet, still do not believe that Love comes from God or that God is Love. Those who accept the existence of evil do not believe in God’s Love nor do they accept the existence of the evil one. Only those who manage to overcome evil in all its forms truly understand the power which evil has over people’s words, deeds and actions.  It is only when a soul is disentangled from the influence of evil that he can be set free. True freedom can only be achieved when you accept the Truth. If you do not accept the Word made Flesh, that is my Son, Jesus Christ, then you will never be free.
Children you must fight evil in all its deceitful forms but it is not easy to identify it clearly. Satan is the king of lies. He is the deceiver who manages to convince the world that he does not exist. He always presents the Truth as being an evil thing and he will convince the weak amongst you that evil can be justified always.  You must never allow yourselves to be deceived, for the Truth was given to the world and is contained in my Father’s Book. Anything, which deviates from the True Word of God, must be avoided. Do not listen to those who tell you that an evil act is a good thing, or that it must be accepted because of the times you are living in.
The human race has not changed. Sin has not changed. All that has changed is man’s reluctance to accept God as his Creator.

Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

I will intervene in ways which will astonish the world

My dearly beloved daughter, I know My Own and they know Me. They also know those who are of Me, just as they know those who do not come from Me. Those who are of Me are tender of heart, full of love for all sinners including My enemies, and full of humility for they know they are nothing without Me. Their souls are free of malice, spite, hatred and they suffer because of this. They shine like beacons, their souls full of the Light of God. It is this Light, which Satan and every fallen angel target with every kind of temptation. These are the souls who are most sought out by the evil one and in the times, which lie ahead, they will be swayed by lies.  Some will fall away from the Truth completely. Others will cling to it but will struggle to do so, while those who have the Grace of the Divine Will of God in their hearts, will never forsake the Truth. The world will turn into a great battlefield, where confusion will reign, and it is the souls who are of Me, who will face the greatest trials. It is Satan’s desire to take away from Me, those who know Me. These are the souls who are the closest to My Heart, for they represent the greatest prize. It will be such souls who will, should they fall into error, be paraded before Me by My greatest enemy. I will be mocked because of their betrayal and I will cry bitter tears of remorse for these poor children of God. But know this. I will fight for these souls. I will intervene in ways, which will astonish the world so that I can snatch them from the claws of deceit and they will know when I do this. On that day I will ask them again “Are you of Me or not?”. Then they will know it is I, and I will reclaim them and take them into My New Kingdom. Those who remain strong, because of their unshakable faith in My Holy Word, will lead those who are of Me. It will be because of these souls – My Remnant – that My Mercy will extend far and beyond that which is visible to the eye. I now call out to those who know Me. I desire that you live every day as if there is no tomorrow. Trust in Me. Ask Me for protection and call on Me for special favours in your journey towards My New Era of Peace. I will come to your aid every time and shower upon you, extraordinary Graces. Then you will fear nothing for you will know that I walk with you. I will hold your hand as I guide you towards the Refuge of My Peace and My Great Glory. Come to Me and do not fear for My Great Day will dawn unexpectedly and suddenly, and not one more tear will you shed for you will be united with the Divine Will of God for eternity. Accept My Love, My Blessings and My Great Mercy for when you do you can truly claim to be of Me. Your Jesus

When a person says he loves Me, he will do all according to My Holy Will

My dearly beloved daughter, when a person says he loves Me, he will do all according to My Holy Will. He will place everything in My Holy Hands and he will forget his own needs and desires. Then he will say to Me “Jesus everything I say and do is according to Your Holy Will – do with me according to the Will of God.”
The man who lives in Me and I, in him, will surrender all according to that which gives Glory to God. He will have no selfish motives; no hidden desire to please himself and will do everything he can, in this life, so that he is in full union with Me. He will hand over to Me every thought; every movement; every step and every action so that I can act within his soul. He will trust in Me, completely, and he will know that everything I do, everything that I allow and everything I carry out, in order to purify the earth, will have only one objective and that is to give Glory to God.
Man, on his own, can never give Me such a gift unless he allows My Holy Spirit to reside within him.  Only then, can he rise to the perfection, which will transform him, so that his heart and soul become entwined with Me. I can then, through My Divinity, create great miracles in that soul who, having trusted in Me completely, will still retain his God-given right – that of his free will.
By allowing Me, Jesus Christ, to reside within you, it will require great sacrifice on your part.  You must shed every lofty thought; every weakness and every ounce of self-pity. When you come to Me, and ask Me to guide you, then any suffering, which was your lot before, will be discarded. Nothing will trouble you. You will be incapable of feeling hatred for others, including those who cause you great harm or sorrow. You will forgive easily, hold no resentment in your heart, for whatever difficult circumstances you may be in, and you will see things as I see them.
To prepare for life in Me, you must remind yourselves that all that is good comes from God. Man, by his own intellect and determination, can never attain peace until the day he offers himself to God, in mind, body and soul. By offering Me, Jesus Christ, the gift of his full trust, I will reside in that soul and he will become part of all My Glory. I will elevate such souls. What joy will flood their hearts! Fear of the unknown will bother them no more. In this way I will prepare the world for My Great Glory – My New Glorious Kingdom, where all life will be lived, according to the Will of God, on earth as it is in Heaven.
When My Will becomes engrained within the souls of those who live their lives according to My every desire, they will never experience hatred in their hearts, of any kind, again. For this would be impossible. I Am incapable of hatred and if I Am permitted to live in your soul, then nothing can remain within you, which does not come from Me.

Your Jesus

God the Father: I will wipe away your tears; unite the world and bring peace


My dearest daughter, does man truly know the extent of My Love for My children? Does he know that with love can come a terrible pain? Love that is pure can create great pain when this love is repudiated.
I love My children, My Creation, My Flesh and Blood. Because of this I feel great pain at the way in which sin has created separation between My children and Me, their Eternal Father.  I cry when I see the hatred, which can fester in their hearts for each other. I cry when I witness the sins of lust, jealousy, pride, greed and their desire to outdo each other and the hurt and anguish, which they inflict upon one another.
When they take away the Life I bequeathed to man, My Pain is so great that I cry out, with such anguish, that the entire Heavens spill tears of sorrow with Me. My Time is soon and when you hear of the wars; the pestilences; the famine and the earthquakes increase with frequency, know then that will be the hour when I say – enough!
I will banish the wicked in just one breath; the murderers with just a whisper and My enemies in the blink of an eye. Then, I will declare the hour, the time for My Son to reclaim His Rightful Kingdom.
I will wipe away your tears; unite the world and bring peace; banish those who persecuted My children and bring, into the Light of My Kingdom, those who suffered in My Name, for they will be exalted in My New Kingdom on earth.
Prepare My children for the joyful life in My New Paradise will be yours soon. The suffering on this earth will become extinct and the tears of sorrow will be replaced with tears of joy. That is My Promise. So when you feel that you cannot take anymore know that the time is close for the New Era to dawn.

Your Eternal Father
God the Most High

Mother of Salvation: Pray for peace in the world

My dear children, I urge you to pray for peace in the world, for very soon many countries will be involved in wars, which will be difficult to contain and many innocent lives will be destroyed.
The peace I ask you to implore of my Dear Son is to reduce the impact of hatred, sown in the hearts of the misguided, who inflict terror on others. Peace, when poured upon the earth, through the Power of God, will deliver an insight as to how you must treat one another with love and respect, irrespective of your differences.
I ask that you recite this Crusade Prayer, the Prayer of Peace each and every day for your nations.
Crusade Prayer (164) Prayer of Peace for Nations
O Jesus bring me peace.
Bring peace to my nation and all those countries torn asunder because of war and division.
Sow the seeds of peace amongst those hardened hearts who cause suffering to others in the name of justice.
Give all of God’s children the Graces to receive Your Peace so that love and harmony can thrive;
so that love for God will triumph over evil and that souls can be saved from the corruption of falsities, cruelty and evil ambition.
Let peace reign over all of those who devote their lives to the Truth of Your Holy Word and those who don’t know You at all.
Amen.

Peace be yours dear children and remember that without love for God you can never find true peace.

Your Beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Crusade Prayer (164) Prayer of Peace for Nations

I ask that you recite this Crusade Prayer, the Prayer of Peace each and every day for your nations.”

O Jesus bring me peace.
Bring peace to my nation and all those countries torn asunder because of war and division.
Sow the seeds of peace amongst those hardened hearts who cause suffering to others in the name of justice.
Give all of God’s children the Graces to receive Your Peace so that love and harmony can thrive;
so that love for God will triumph over evil and that souls can be saved from the corruption of falsities, cruelty and evil ambition.
Let peace reign over all of those who devote their lives to the Truth of Your Holy Word and those who don’t know You at all.

Amen.

Peace be yours dear children and remember that without love for God you can never find true peace.

Your Beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

I will arm My Angels and chosen ones to do battle with those who denounce Me

My dearly beloved daughter two signs will become apparent as the multitude of chosen souls rise to assist Me in reclaiming My Kingdom on earth. The first sign relates to the loftiness of souls in My Church on earth, where human reasoning, intelligence and ambition will destroy the true faith of My sacred servants. Pride and arrogance, coupled with an innate longing to experience a deeper faith, which will always be just beyond their grasp, will result in a false church of darkness. It will produce a lofty hierarchy, which will breed untruths and a barren faith.
The second sign relates to the lowly bodies when the human body – a sacred Gift from God – will be reduced to a mere vehicle used for worldly adornment, where no respect will be shown to it. Lack of morality will result in a lack of respect for the human body including the abuse of the body where it is used as a means to participate in grave acts of sins of the flesh.  The lack of respect for human life will also mean that murder will become so common that  many will, eventually, become completely immune to the horror of physical death at the hands of evil men.
The purification of man continues for without the suffering of willing souls, many people would be lost. Only then, when all things seem unbearable, will those with the Seal of the Living God, be given the relief from their sufferings which will blight humanity including sin, wars, famine and disease. You must never ignore wars – small though they may be – for they will spread. Never ignore lack of true faith in My Church for this, too, will spread. Never ignore hatred amongst nations, who use religion as a means to inflict terror amongst their enemies, for this also will spread to devour the souls of those who love Me. Never ignore hatred of God’s visionaries or chosen prophets for if they hate these souls then they hate Me.  You must not allow their wicked tongues to tempt you into joining with them in their vile attempts to drown out the sound of My Voice. If you do, then you too will become as infested as they are.
And, while all of these disturbances take place, I will arm My Angels and chosen ones to do battle with those who denounce Me. Then just as the world loses every ounce of dignity known to man, the beast will open the abyss and then every enemy of God will infiltrate My Church. But it will be according to the will of man, whether or not, he is prepared to put up with such injustices.
Those who stand up and defend the Will of God will be filled with great Graces and, by their faith, will atone for the sins of those too stubborn or too fearful to resist all that contradicts the Word of God. When all evil atrocities increase and when man realizes that he does not have the ability to fight or control such wickedness, he must turn to Me and say:
 “Jesus, deliver us helpless sinners from Your enemies.”
Only then can I intervene to dilute the impact of violence, murder, hatred and wars caused by the sin of man. Turn to Me every day and call out for My Mercy. I will never forsake those who reach out to Me.

Your Jesus


Mother of Salvation: No man has the authority to harm another man in the Name of God

My dear children, when a man persecutes another man and causes him suffering, the Spirit of God cannot remain in that soul for it is the evil one who resides within it. When a man persecutes another, causes him harm, either spiritually or physically and then justifies his actions, by saying that he is defending the Word of God, know that this is the greatest sin as it insults the Divinity of God.
No man has the authority to harm another man in the Name of God as this would never be condoned, or permitted, by my Son, Jesus Christ.  As the calamities in the world increase, so will every wicked act be condoned by those guilty of terrible sin against Christ. They will make every excuse to justify their evil actions and not one of them will escape chastisement in God’s Plan of Redemption. Cast evil upon another soul and that man will have to answer for his sins against God, His Creation and every child of His.
At this time of great deceit, when it is difficult for sinners to discern right from wrong, it is important to remember the Words of my Son, Jesus Christ. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone. The person who causes terrible suffering to others will be judged according to his or her actions.
You must, at this time, pray for humanity and the graces to discern the difference between sins, which are carried out against mankind, and those against God. Sin is sin, but when evil acts are carried out in God’s Holy Name then grave consequences will follow in their wake.  As hatred spreads so too will the Love of God spread through the souls of the meek and the humble, for they carry the torch of Salvation against a background of darkness. Only but for the Grace of God, can man be saved from sin and it will be through those souls, who love God without condition that  the souls who err can be redeemed.
You must pray, pray, pray for sinners everywhere because the darkness blinds them to the Truth. Without the Truth, the world would plunge into complete darkness. Pray that you, my dear children, can withstand the ugliness which sin brings into your lives. Pray for those who persecute God’s children so that they may find it in their hearts to show love and compassion to others.
Pray for the salvation of souls and, especially, those who have allowed hatred to cloud their hearts and who are in most need of God’s Mercy.
Your Beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

The world is on the cusp of great change

My dearly beloved daughter when God’s children witness strife in the world and terrible atrocities committed in the name of justice, then know this. For evil begets evil. Do onto others and the same will be done onto you. My Justice is inherent and while My Mercy is abundant, My Punishment, when it befalls upon ungrateful and wicked men, is to be feared.
I do not inflict harm upon any man, for this is not what comes from Me. But when evil is inflicted upon God’s children, and when wickedness spreads, I will pour out My Justice and let no man be in any doubt that these times are upon you. Wickedness is derived from sin. Souls who succumb to sin must always try to redeem themselves quickly in My Eyes. Otherwise, sin festers and should you doubt the stranglehold that Satan has over souls, who are filled with hatred and violence, then you must know it is extremely difficult to free such souls from his control.
Once Satan infests a soul, he will constantly torment that person until his mind, his deeds and his actions are in union with the evil one. The infested soul, eventually, becomes possessed and only I, Jesus Christ, can free that soul through exorcism. A soul can become possessed very quickly but it can take years to free it from the grip of the serpent. So, when My Punishment is felt it will be to eradicate evil and punish the perpetrators, who steal the lives of others. I will punish those who take away life of the body and life of the soul.  No evil-doer will be invisible as My Eyes are all seeing.
So much you know of My Love. You are in no doubt as to how great My Mercy is.  But mortal man is unaware of the Wrath of God because this is not something you have been told about. God’s Anger is real. Do you believe that He would allow Satan to destroy His children and then sit back and watch? Did you believe that He would not punish the souls who yield to Satan’s every whim and desire? While good souls may perish, they will have life. While wicked souls may live, they will have no life.
The world is on the cusp of great change, and everything that God foretold will take place. All that He said would happen will happen. And while I gave you the prophets to warn you, you still did not listen. You dismissed the many private revelations given to the world so that humanity would be prepared. Still you did not listen.
You must pray that the scale of destruction in the world be diluted, for were you to witness what lies in the future you would fall at My Feet begging for Mercy.  Those who failed to keep the Word of God alive in My Churches on earth will be responsible for the loss of many millions of souls who would, otherwise, have been saved.
Shame on you who call Me your own when you proclaim part of the Truth on the one hand, and curse Me on the other. The pain and sorrow endured by Me because of sin, and the separation of man from his Creator, is coming to an end for My Time is now. In the final battle for souls know that as evil escalates, God’s punishment will be ten times that which is inflicted by wicked man upon his brothers and sisters.
Fear not My Love but My Justice.
Your Jesus

Worry about your own soul first then pray for others.

My dearly beloved daughter let there be no division amongst My Followers in this mission to save souls, for that is the desire of he who hates Me. When my beloved Christian followers divide, and when they fight each other in My Name, this brings Me great sadness. My sorrow is compounded when those who proclaim My Word then deny it by causing harm to others, through cruel means, in order to inflict venom.
All of God’s children are equal in My Eyes. Know that the good amongst you are not immune to the temptation of Satan, while those with despair and hatred in their hearts are not immune to My Gifts. Each one of you is a sinner. Do not come before Me ever and tell Me that one soul is not worthy of Me. Do not denounce another person before Me and declare him to be evil; for who are you but just a sinner in My Eyes?
The world is full of love. But it is also full of hatred and indifference to Me, Jesus Christ, because of the existence of sin. Only when sin is eradicated will the world become whole. You must, therefore, worry about your own soul first and then pray for others. When you do this I will shower My Mercy upon all of you. When the man who exalts himself before Me and speaks ill of another man, he will come before My Seat of Judgment last, while the man who humbles himself before Me will come first.
When will you truly accept My Teachings? Why do you say you are of Me when you show hatred to others? You will never become worthy of My Kingdom until you discard your cloak of self-righteousness and your armour of pride.
Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: You may not meet my Son physically but you will get to know Him in every way

My dear children many people seek out my Son, Jesus Christ, in their lives, at some time. When a soul discovers my Son, it is a journey of different paths and of different stages that must be walked. When you become close to my Son it will be a struggle and so you must expect this. As you draw closer to Him, you will become more like Him and His Traits will become familiar to you. You may not meet my Son physically but you will get to know Him in every way. His Love you will feel. His Pain will become yours. His gentleness will be shared with you and the joy He experiences, because of His unconditional Love for humanity, will become yours. His Patience will be instilled in your soul and His Word will be ingrained within you and with an understanding, which will be given to you by the Holy Spirit.
When you truly love my Son you will become humble like Him and with a burning desire to serve Him, whatever the cost.  Some souls reach the spiritual path of perfection over time, but they will not complete this journey unless they hand over all their trust to God. If a soul falters along the way, he will be given the graces to pick himself up and continue on his journey. But if a soul competes with my Son, and considers himself worthy to challenge the Word made Flesh, then he will separate from God.
The person who finds Jesus in this life on earth and who serves Him faithfully will have peace. Little else in this world will ever satisfy him again. If a soul, having become intimate with my Son, then separates from Him, he will endure a terrible pain. Having known Him and lived within His Heart, this pain of separation from my Son is the worst pain known to man.
When you are tempted to challenge the Teachings of Christ or when you are bullied into rejecting Him in any way, know that nothing of this world will ever bring you the peace, love or joy which comes from Him.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Those who interfere with the Will of God in His Plan to salvage souls will incur the Wrath of My Father.

My dearly beloved daughter I desire to make it known that those who interfere with the Will of God in His Plan to salvage souls will incur the Wrath of My Father.
When man is given a great gift, through the Divine Will of My Eternal Father, and then throws it back, My Father weeps. But when a man tries to stop, damage or intervene with My Plan to complete My Father’s Covenant, to bring salvation to the world, he will suffer greatly for this.  When a man believes in his own power over that of God, he will be rendered powerless. And, when a man embraces Me, just as Judas did, tells Me he loves Me, kisses Me on the cheek and then betrays Me, he is no better than he who handed Me over to My executioners.
I bring humanity great graces in these times. I bring man great Gifts through this mission, and what does he do? He spits in My Face, so full of jealousy, spite and hatred does he have in his soul. Those who do this will be overwhelmed with a deep sorrow, borne out of a loneliness, the likes of which they will have never fathomed before. They will suffer the pain of separation from God in this life on earth and when that happens, they will know that this has been caused because of their betrayal of Me, Jesus Christ, their one and only Saviour. They will also understand the full extent, however, of My Great Mercy because, by giving them this suffering on earth, I am giving them a chance to repent and to become whole again. When they accept My Will, with dignity, I will bring them life in My New Kingdom.
Wake up all of you and understand that My only desire is to enrapture you in My Loving Arms. I am not your enemy – I love you and desire you with a longing that you are incapable of understanding. I send prophets not to frighten you but to divulge the Truth, so that I can bring Eternal Salvation to all of you and, especially, those who are the most undeserving of all.
Come. Listen to My Call – My Plan will be accomplished no matter how much you oppose it. The full truth of what it is that is necessary for you to reclaim your God-given right to your inheritance, will be made known soon. When I come with this news you must welcome it or forfeit your soul.

Your Beloved Jesus

Always be wary of the divisions you witness in the world

My dearly beloved daughter the rage of Satan has never been so intense as he inflicts suffering of every kind upon God’s children, in every corner of the world. The greater the disruption the greater is his presence and influence. But he is powerless on his own and it is only through the influence, which he asserts upon those who are open to him, that he can cause such diabolical persecutions. The more souls he captures the worse the persecution is and the more he torments. When people who are loyal to Me allow him to create confusion and despair in their hearts, the venom which spills forth is the worst kind. It is then that they turn on each other, fight and divide until they destroy one another.
Always be wary of the divisions you witness in the world, whether it be in politics, religion or amongst My followers, for it will always be rooted in the haven of the beast, whose reign over humanity has come to an end. He will, however, not stop for one second in his plan to destroy all allegiance to Me, Jesus Christ.
It is only when you accept My Word, as I give it to you now, will you find the grace to ask Me to guide you through this devious minefield. Not one of you is strong enough in your faith to fight the influence of evil. Without daily prayer, where you beg for My Help,  you will not be able to remain close by My Side. But when I bestow such graces upon you, you will become courageous and have the strength to stay loyal to Me. Only then will the Truth sustain you.

Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: The time for the prophecies of La Salette and Fatima to be fulfilled is very close


My dear children, the time for the prophecies of La Salette and Fatima to be fulfilled is very close. You must not fear these times but, rather, embrace them for you must know that My Father’s Covenant will be finally completed as it was meant to be.The antichrist will, eventually, take up his seat in my Son’s Church on earth and nothing will prevent this from happening. Many will deny the prophecies, which I revealed to the world and they will do this at their peril. Those who refuse to accept the warnings given to the world, and who follow the enemies of God, will put their souls in jeopardy and it is for these misguided souls that I ask you to pray fervently.
The battle for the human race and for the salvation of all of God’s children is being fought at present and great harm is being inflicted upon all of those who stand firm to the Truth of all that my Son revealed to the world. You can never take one part of His Word or the Holy Bible and then discard it in favour of something, which may make you feel more comfortable. The Truth is never easy to accept for it can strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest and most courageous Christians.  The Truth is always rejected and when the thorns were placed upon the Sacred Head of my Son, Jesus Christ, the priests and the elders at the time were praying in the temple giving glory to God while their cohorts cursed Him as He died on the Cross.That was the way it was then and this will be the way it will be when the world retaliates against the Word of God and turns it inside out and upside down. I urge you, dear children, to accept the Truth as it will be the means by which you will march more easily towards the Kingdom of the New Era. Without acknowledging what you are being told now, many souls will fall into error and embrace the beast. They will give up every individual civil right and liberty when they idolize the enemies of my Son until, finally, they will hand over their souls to the evil one.
Fear of the Truth can lead to resentment because it can be very difficult to swallow. Resentment leads to anger and anger leads to hatred. Hatred against this mission, and every other mission before it, will escalate and those who love me, the Mother of God, will be encouraged to denounce it. How it saddens me when my name is used to insult the Word of Jesus Christ, the one and only Saviour of mankind. Confusion will be wreaked upon my Marian groups so that they will begin to doubt the warnings I was instructed to present to the world at La Salette and Fatima. People will shun what I said and they will believe the prophecies given are to be for another time in the far distant future.
As all turmoil erupts and when the Doctrine contained in my Father’s Book is re-written and presented to the world as being authentic, only those with true discernment will understand the Truth. You must pray hard for the survival of my Son’s Church, His Body on earth, so that He is not discarded and thrown out to the dogs. When that day takes place, the Justice of God will intervene and humanity will understand, finally, what it is like to be plunged into darkness. The day the Light of God is extinguished is the time when all things will be fulfilled as prophesied.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Christianity will be detested because it will be seen as a block to personal freedom.

My dearly beloved daughter the world is awash with a new form of spirituality comprising of a belief in a superior being – the one they call the christ – but it is not I, Jesus Christ, they refer to. Satan, in the form of Lucifer, referred to as King of the Light, is idolized not as an evil entity but as one, which performs a deed for God. This ideology is favoured by secret sects, which set out to destroy Christianity. Many will be drawn into the occult and magic practices because they crave titillation. Once drawn they will become pawns and, in time, possessed by the evil one.
Many people are starved of spiritual satisfaction and crave peace. Any ideology, which claims to bring them self-fulfillment, peace, calm and a deeper understanding of their humanity will be attractive to them. Many, however, will be loathe to follow Me, Jesus Christ, for society has condemned Me to the bowels of the earth. Yet, they will be appeased when they are fed the false doctrine that all roads lead to God. This is a lie for you can only come to God, through Me, His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.
I Am One in He Who created all things. There is only one God and I, Jesus Christ, Am the Word made flesh so that humanity could become whole again. Without Me you can never be fulfilled, not in this life or in the next.
The world will be told that the most important goal to strive for is liberty – liberty at all costs. But to truly honour God means losing your ability to serve only your own self-interest and, as such, Christianity will be detested because it will be seen as a block to personal freedom.  To serve God, any God, will become the goal of many people seeking the Truth. But when Satan is deemed by man to be divine, God – in His infinite Justice – will destroy those who honour the beast.  The beast that hides among the elite and the powerful gives great power to those who spread the lie that I, Jesus Christ, do not exist. That is the greatest curse inflicted upon humanity by Satan and because of man’s weakness he falls for the lies, which pour forth from the mouths of the wicked.
There is only one God. There is only one path to God. No other path, irrespective as to how glittering it may be presented to you, can lead you to the Father only that which comes through Me, Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the World.

Your Jesus

Ask and you will receive. Remain silent, tight-lipped and I cannot respond to you

My dearly beloved daughter the tides have turned and in their wake will come many changes as foretold. Do not be fearful for I have, many times, given you My Word that all will end with My Great Mercy, which will sweep every soul up into the Light of My Love and Compassion. Fear only My Justice but when it is unleashed know that it will be for the good of others and for the salvation of the world that this is permitted. I carry out punishments only to stop hatred from spreading and to awaken within those souls, blackened by the stain of sin, any love, which may still linger within them so that they will come to Me.
Why does man and, especially the devout man, believe that he knows more than Me? Is more intelligent than He who created him? That his rational evaluation of all things from Me can eradicate My Presence?Man’s arrogance and pride in his own prowess will be his downfall. Man has no power only that, which lies within his soul. Faith, when pure, is a powerful thing and it is through faith and faith alone that I, Jesus Christ, bring you hope, love and joy. Only I can empower man with great gifts but unless he asks Me for these I cannot impose them upon his free will.
Ask and you will receive. Remain silent, tight-lipped and I cannot respond to you because you do not come to Me. Always turn to Me and ask Me for every favour, for I will answer your call every time.  Do not turn your back on Me and say – all will be okay, life will take care of itself. Life must be earned. Eternity is a Gift from God and it is given to those who ask for it. Sadly, many will squander their chance of Eternal Life because they believe that humanity is more powerful than any God who may or may not exist. And so they will dictate their own fate and they will turn their backs on Eternal Life because of the sin of pride, so stubborn are they.
They denied Me in their lives on earth and they will deny Me when I stand before them, arms outstretched, on the Great Day.  They will turn away and walk into the lion’s den from where they will never find a minute’s peace.

Your Jesus

Crusade Prayer (163) Rescue me from persecution

O Jesus, preserve me from the pain of persecution in Your Name. Endear me to Your Heart. Rid me of pride, greed, malice, ego and hatred in my soul. Help me to truly surrender to Your Mercy. Take my fears away. Help me to unburden my pain and take all persecution away from me, so that I can follow You like a little child, in the knowledge that all things are within Your Control. Free me from the hatred shown by all those who proclaim to be Yours, but who really deny You. Let not their cutting tongues scourge me or their evil acts divert me from the Path of Truth. Help me to focus only on Your Kingdom to come and to persevere, with dignity against any insults, which I may endure on Your behalf. Bring me peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of soul. Amen.

Do not trouble your hearts, argue over Me or try to outwit Me, for this would not serve any purpose

My dearly beloved daughter as the storms rage and as peace erupts know that the time is getting close for My Intervention to strike. Man will see disarray wherever he looks and some will say that the time is soon. Until you see wars breaking out in different parts of the world and when new doctrines are massed and scattered amongst the spiritually starved, who will be the first to grasp them like bees to the honey, only then can you be sure of the great changes, which will precipitate the Second Coming.
The clouds will gather before the storms and the storms will rage before the final thunderbolt is hurled from the skies. The signs are becoming clearer for those with eyes who can see but for the rest they will simply believe that there is little justice in the world – upheavals just like before – just as there have always been. But know that the prophecies foretold will occur and that they will be witnessed by many before the Great Day.
Do not trouble your hearts, argue over Me or try to outwit Me, for this would not serve any purpose other than to cause fear to fester within your hearts. It troubles Me to witness division in the world; it pains Me to see the wickedness, which leads to the killing of innocents and the suffering inflicted upon the weak. It pains Me to see so many in darkness, who cry tears of sorrow, for they do not believe in a future. They have no belief in My Promise to reclaim My Kingdom and to bring glory to mankind. Oh how this grieves Me and how I long to bring those souls the comfort of My Love and the peace I desire to bring into the core of their souls.
When the disruption, which afflicts the world, grows in its intensity you must put down all your arms and lay down every defensive deed you place before Me in order to protect yourselves and then call out to Me in this prayer.
Crusade Prayer (163) Rescue me from persecution
O Jesus preserve me from the pain of persecution in Your Name.
Endear me to Your Heart.
Rid me of pride, greed, malice, ego and hatred in my soul.
Help me to truly surrender to Your Mercy.
Take my fears away.
Help me to unburden my pain and take all persecution away from me, so that I can follow You like a little child, in the knowledge that all things are within Your Control.
Free me from the hatred shown by all those who proclaim to be Yours but who really deny You.
Let not their cutting tongues scourge me or their evil acts divert me from the Path of Truth.
Help me to focus only on Your Kingdom to come and to persevere, with dignity against any insults, which I may endure on Your behalf.
Bring me peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of soul.
Amen.
Please remain calm as the storms gather momentum for if you do not trust in Me completely you will falter and your pain, as you witness evil masquerading as good, will become unbearable. Trust in Me. Never deviate from My Teachings and pray with the abandonment of your soul, free of malice, that is expected of you as a follower of Mine. When you do, you will be set free and nothing will trouble you again.
Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: Humanism will become the substitute for Christianity where no mention of God will be uttered


My child, as Christians the world over continue to be persecuted, mocked and sneered at, be aware also that they will divide amongst themselves. Each one to his own; each to his own desire and each to his own interpretation as to what it really means to serve my beloved Son.
While people are frightened by the terror by which Christians have to live their daily lives at the hands of wicked men, they must know that this is but just one form of scourging, which those who proclaim the Word of Jesus have to endure. Every attempt to undermine Christianity is being made by governments, human rights organisations and other powers that claim to promote the welfare of humanity. Humanism will become the substitute for Christianity where no mention of God will be uttered.
Humanism, the rationalism used by the evil one to encourage people to use science to undermine the Divinity of my Eternal Father, will devour the world. On the outside its smooth tones will convince any man, who does not have love in his heart for God, that it is more desirable than the Truth. To convince man that humanism is superior to the Word of God is the ultimate goal of my Son’s enemies. Humanism provides a cunning cover for the traitors within my Son’s Church who desire to be seen to be loving, caring and vocal about the needs of others. They will preach humanism and all its empty promises from the pulpits in Christian Churches until, virtually, no mention will be made of the importance of salvaging your souls. Sin will be dismissed as being a way to avoid conflict in the world but not recognised as being a real thing.
The greatest deception of all time has descended and soon all of you will find it difficult to remain loyal to the Truth. The Truth brings understanding and a realisation of what it takes to achieve true peace and love in your soul. It means that you will know the Love, as well as the Justice of God. It also means that you will be aware of God’s Mercy.
When all mention of sin is eradicated and when my Son’s Church no longer refers to the importance of salvaging your soul, you will know then that the times are upon you and that my Son’s Time is close.

Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

My Word, they will say, causes so much offense that it will be deemed to be politically incorrect

My dearly beloved daughter were it not for My Patience, My Punishment would be inflicted now upon the unjust who scourge My Church on earth.
The hatred against Christianity is being inflicted upon you in three ways. The first is the global apostasy, which is spearheaded by My nemesis who deceives the world into rejecting all that is of Me and tossing Me onto a wasteland left to rot. The second comes about because of the rationalism and human interference in My Word, spread by scholars of My Word who are not filled with the spirit of Truth but who are, instead, stuffed with self-righteousness, which is fuelled by pride.So well versed do they believe they are in interpreting My Teachings that they will add in new codicils and adjust what I taught to suit their own selfish needs. And then, there are those whose hearts are made of stone – cold, unfeeling and filled with a deep intense hatred for Me and anyone who practices Christianity for all to see.
The influence of the devil is manifested in so many ways that man, alone, will be incapable of withstanding the demands made upon him by all of these three groups who will try to stop him from proclaiming the True Word of God.  My Word, they will say, causes so much offence that it will be deemed to be politically incorrect and so this will be given as the main reason to radically change the face of Christianity. Only the simple, the people whose love for Me is likened to that of little children, will be loyal to Me because the rest will be too busy implementing the changes regarding the interpretation of My Word. And all during this time, the priests whom I have called to bear witness to the Truth will be preparing to preserve the Truth.
To hide the Truth will bring about a terrible darkness. To change it is a mockery of My Crucifixion. To present a substitute for the Truth is to deny Me completely. Yet, the greatest perpetrators will be those who boast of their knowledge of Me – their holiness masks falsities and their words and actions will never draw you to Me for the Holy Spirit will not be present in their souls. When the Holy Spirit is not present they will – these traitors of My Word – draw out the darkness in others who will enthusiastically embrace their lies.  All of these falsities will bear the sign of the evil one – the sin of pride – the doorway into the desert. Once this door opens all other iniquities will flow through and the souls of all those who succumb to the heresy will become barren.
Without the Truth you will live in a world where nothing you hear will bring you peace. Without the Light of My Presence the sun will not shine- it will become dull and languid and then it will become a haze until, by the hand of mortal man, it will fail to bring light so that those who have eyes and who refused to see will no longer see, while those who saw and accepted the Spirit of God will see.

Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: My Son has sent no one to distract you from these Messages


My dear children, be mindful of those who persecute you in the Name of my Son, Jesus Christ, as they will be careful to hide behind a veneer of holiness. The evil one will never present as he really is, because he is far too cunning. He will, instead, through the souls he influences, approach you with a façade of love and many will fall for this deceit. The words he uses may seem soothing and enticing, but they will leave an uneasy feeling in your soul.
When Messages are given to the world by the command of my Eternal Father, they will never make demands of you. They will never give a man power over you to encourage you to pledge allegiance to any living person. All glory must be to God. No man can promise you salvation, as this can only come from God. You may prepare your souls as you have been taught by my Son, Jesus Christ, and receive the Sacraments. You may accept the Gifts of Graces given to you, through me, the Immaculate Virgin Mary, but you do not need permission from anyone in order to be made worthy to serve my Son, in this or any other mission, sanctioned in Heaven.
Be wary of the enemies of my Son, as they are everywhere, doing all in their power to blind humanity from the Truth of my Son’s Promise to come again. He will return soon and then the Truth will be made known and all that He promised will come to light. Until the great Day of the Lord you must only focus on my Son and place all your trust in Him. My Son has sent no one to distract you from these Messages, the last of their kind, and any one who claims otherwise does not come from Him.
Trust, trust, trust in the Mercy of my Son. Listen to what He has taught you – all is contained in the Holy Bible. His Word is simple. It is not complicated. Just follow His Teachings, which span over 2,000 years and then you will find peace.
Your Beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Many people declare themselves to be Christians, but they do not love Me

My dearly beloved daughter, now that the Truth of what is to come has spread, conversion has followed Me everywhere My Prayers for humanity are recited. My Remnant will grow and multiply, as will My enemies. Where My Army goes, the enemies of this Work will follow, relentlessly. Fighting, kicking and spitting venom, you will know them by the evil, which spills from their mouths. You will know My own by the way in which they will be vilified in My Name.
You must never lose courage in the face of hatred. You must understand who is at work in these cases and not acknowledge him, for then you simply empower him. The evil one’s influence over God’s children is manifested and witnessed by the divisions which are separating nations; murders; persecution and the attempts made to wipe out Christianity.
Many people declare themselves to be Christians, but they do not love Me. They insult Me and cause Me great shame. They judge others harshly and feel no guilt or remorse when they slander others – only a burning desire to promote hatred. Cowards, all of those who hide behind a veil of religious piety and dare to declare whether  or not another human being is fit to serve Me. They dare to dictate to others their knowledge of what they think it means to be a Christian, when they are so full of hatred for Me. You must never engage with a man with hatred in his heart, when he says he speaks in My Name. Ignore him. Pray for him. For if you truly love Me, you will show compassion for everyone. You will not judge another; slander him; spread lies about him and then dare to say you are of Me. Away from Me. Soon you will come before Me and be asked to account for your actions.
Christianity is the life force, which sustains the world. I Am the Light, which divided night and day and without Me, you would grapple in the dark. Come with Me, as I called you – or not at all.
Your Jesus

Many are called but few are chosen to stay true to Me

My dearly beloved daughter, following Me in this, My final journey to fulfill My Father’s Covenant, can be likened to that of a group of climbers ascending a mountain. Know that this is a high mountain, a tough terrain and full of obstacles, which will present problems for even the most experienced mountaineer, as it will present surprising and unexpected twists and turns at every level and around every corner. Those who trust in what I say and who follow Me, with an open and willing heart, will find this journey easier than others. However, many who are confident at the beginning of this journey may walk too quickly and take great leaps in an attempt to climb to the top. These are the people who will fall the hardest and their descent to the bottom will be the most painful. 
Others who are not experienced climbers, but who follow the clear instructions, given to them by He Who leads them, will in many instances reach the top first. Their trust, their patience and their willingness to reach the pinnacle, at all costs, will provide them with great energy and enthusiasm, which will sustain them in their rise to the top. Those who do not stop regularly and drink to quench their thirst will become dehydrated and those who forget to take food with them will find it impossible to retain their strength.
Every step of this journey presents new challenges, dangerous bends and almost impossible boulders to climb over. It will take a very strong person of sound mind and body to remain in line in the climb to the top. They will find themselves distracted by others who have lost faith in their own ability to navigate their way up the mountain and they will constantly try to pull them away from their task.
Then there will be others, jealous of those who are making great strides forward, who will try to trip up the climbers by placing traps and other obstacles before them in order to slow them down. These disillusioned and jealous souls will do all that they can to stop the determined and dedicated climber from reaching the top. They will create lies to try and convince those on their journey to stop – to walk away, for fear of great dangers, which may lie ahead. They will tell them that the leader of the mountaineers is unfit to take them to the top and because of this they will be in great danger, should they be so foolish as to continue on what they will say is a dangerous and arduous journey
And so it will continue, this Journey of Mine, up to the Day when I will Come again. Many are called, but few are chosen, to stay true to Me.Some are called and do follow Me. Then they betray Me. Their hatred of Me is the worst of all, for they are the ones who brought Me souls along this journey towards Salvation. But when they succumb to the temptation of Satan, who plants terrible lies within their souls, they will be the ones who will pull souls away from Me. 
Only those with a humble soul, tender heart – free of malice, pride and ego, will succeed in reaching the top of the mountain. When that day takes place, those who walked away from Me and who betrayed Me, will find nowhere to go, for the path that led up the hill will be no more.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.