Sunday 29 March 2015

April 1, 2014 Message




It was for these poor souls that I cried Tears of Blood in the Garden of Gethsemane

Tuesday, April 1st, 2014 @ 21:00
My dearly beloved daughter, sometimes the speed and growth of this Holy Mission can be overwhelming. It is important that My
 Word is heard in all countries and that the Crusade of Prayer Groups are set up in every nation and especially in
 countries where I Am not revered.
Never allow the intensity of this Word to overshadow the reason why I must reach out to the world. I want even the most
 hardened of souls, who have no desire to allow the Holy Spirit to touch their hearts, to listen and to hear what I say and
 to understand, My Promise.
My Plan of Salvation is not the preserve of the most faithful – it is for everyone, including those whose blackened souls
 may disgust you. It was for these poor souls that I cried Tears of Blood in the Garden of Gethsemane. They were the souls of
 the bitter, the lost – the lovers of the beast, which were displayed before Me, by Satan. He showed Me how many would still reject
 Me, despite My offering up to God of My willingness and My Desire to redeem the world by My death on the Cross. My Pain for
 these souls is excruciating and you, My daughter, must never ignore My Desire to reach out to non-believers. No matter
 how you are despised; spat at and cursed, you must rise above the hatred, which will always be leveled at this Mission and bring
 Me these souls, no matter what the cost. Bring Me My beloved followers and then those who do not know Me or those who may
 not know Me. Then bring Me the souls of those who hate Me. This must be the goal of each of you. When you bring Me
 these poor sorrowful souls I will bequeath to them great Graces, so that I can draw them into My Mercy.
When you look around you and see the souls of those with whom you come into contact, who are oblivious to My Plan to
 come again, you must reach out to them and consecrate them to Me. You will bring Me great comfort and joy when you do
 this, for then I can do anything to unite all souls anywhere.
Go and multiply for the way has been prepared. It has been a short time since I first called out to the world, through this Mission.
 Yet, it has been an arduous journey and now all paths will subdivide and branch out so that not one nation will be excluded, such
 is My Mercy.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.