Sunday 29 March 2015

As long as love thrives, the human race can survive

As long as love thrives, the human race can survive
Thursday, April 3rd, 2014 @ 17:11
My dearly beloved daughter, love is one of the most powerful Gifts from God. As long as love thrives, the human race can
 survive. Love transcends all evil, division and hatred, for it is of God, Who is Almighty, and no force of evil can destroy it
 completely.
When a soul is truly close to My Heart, I will fill it with love. I will engulf that person with this Gift and because of this,
 they will find it impossible to hate another person, including those who torment them. Love, when present in a soul, is
 used by God to draw other souls to Him. It is used to bring joy and comfort to those in need and who suffer. It is a Grace,
 however, and is accorded to those souls, chosen so that they will share it with others, for the Glory of God. Oh what joy these
 souls bring Me when they accept Love, without condition, from Me. When they welcome My Presence, with open hearts and allow
 Me to flood their souls, these souls become My vessels and like a good wine, they will fill and satisfy the souls of those who are
 thirsty for My Presence.
Love is the way in which I communicate to the world, until the Great Day when I will come to reclaim My Kingdom.
When
 there is true love present, I Am there. When there is no love, My Presence is withdrawn. Many people shut Me out and
 therefore are incapable of feeling the fullness of the Gift of Love, as it should be.
I promise all of you that I will spread the Gift of My Love through this Mission. My Love will be a distinguishing feature and
 all those who respond to My Call will be enveloped with My Love, when they recite this Crusade Prayer:
Crusade Prayer (145) Fill me with Your Gift of Love
Dearest Jesus, fill me, an empty vessel, with the Gift of Your Love. Flood my soul with Your Presence. Help me to love others as
 You love me. Help me to be a vessel of Your Peace, Your Calm and Your Mercy. Open my heart always to the plight of others
 and give me the Grace to forgive those who reject You and who trespass against me. Help me to proclaim Your Love through
 example, as You would do were You in my place. Amen.
I will touch the souls of everyone, who allows Me entry. Love will bring you eternal happiness. By accepting My Love, without
 question and with an open heart, you will bring Me great joy. My Gift is now yours and I desire that you place the Gift of Love
 before you in everything you do, as and from this day forth. In this way you will help to defeat the hatred, which infests humanity
 and which comes from Satan. With this Gift of Love, I pour out, all over you, a special Blessing; a Blessing which is unique and
 powerful, which you will feel when you recite this Prayer and especially in a Crusade Prayer Group, which is especially important
 in this, My Mission of Salvation.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.