Sunday 29 March 2015

Not one of you is capable of understanding Divine Laws
Thursday, June 26th, 2014 @ 14:00
My dearly beloved daughter, you must never believe that My Word, given to the world, through these Messages will be accepted
 easily. Those who do not accept them will struggle from time to time to live these Messages and all that I ask of them. Instead of
 living the Messages and adapting their lives accordingly, they will question and question every Word that comes from My Sacred
 Mouth. If they were, instead, to adhere to My Teachings, which have never changed, then they would serve Me better.
Not one of you is capable of understanding the Divine Laws, which come from My beloved Father. When you try to analyse the
 Mysteries of the Divinity of the Holy Trinity, you will fail, for not all is for your knowing. Any one of you who believes that
 they understand the events leading up to and beyond My Second Coming must know this. I reveal certain events only to
 help you prepare your souls. My Revelations are not given to you to cause sensation, controversy or hatred amongst
 you, for I would never inflict such confusion. Confusion stems from a lack of trust in Me and a burning human curiosity, which
 is understandable. You must simply remain true to My Holy Word – that is all that I ask.
I lived a simple life when I walked the Earth. I taught My Word in a simply way, so that My Teachings would be understood by all. I
 showed My abhorrence at those who professed to represent God and whose duty it was to ensure that the Ten Commandments
 were honoured. Yet, these learned men, bursting with pride, wore bejeweled garments and boasted of their positions within the
 Temple of God. So intent were they in their acts of postering; dictating; admonishing the poor, the humble and the ignorant; that
 they forgot one important fact. Their role was to serve God. And to serve God, they had to serve His children. Instead, they
 demanded respect; sought adulation and coveted each other’s positions of power within the hierarchy that existed within the
 Temples. At no stage did I encourage sensationalism, although My Word delivered to the masses, albeit in a very simple
 way, created controversy. For only the Word of God, which is simple and straightforward, can offend in this way. The Truth
 creates division for many people because they cannot face it. Yet, it is only the Truth - the Word of God – that you need concern
 yourselves with. To analyse My Word or to argue over the meaning of the Truth and sensationalize the Word of God is a
 waste of your time. Far better you serve Me by serving others in My Name.
Do not be fearful of the Truth; do not reject it; dismiss it or create new interpretations of it. The Truth remains the same as it
 always has. My Word is My Word. What I say will Be. God’s Will cannot be tampered with. By accepting the Truth, it will bring
 clarity of mind; peace within your souls and a desire to be obedient to My Word – as it is given – at all times. There is nothing that
 you can add to it, for it will remain intact for eternity.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.