Sunday 29 March 2015

Ask and you will receive is not an idle promise that I make
Saturday, May 3rd, 2014 @ 15:50
My dearly beloved daughter, when I ask people to trust in Me, this is a very difficult thing, for many people to do. So many find it
 hard to trust in My Love for humanity, when they rely on their own faith, in order for them to surrender completely to Me. It is only
 when you fully surrender yourselves, into My care, can you feel safe, protected and at peace.
My Love, when sought out by you, will cover you, when you hold out your arms and call out to Me as a little child.
Children place all their trust in their parents, when they are little. They know only the difference between what feels right and
 what feels wrong and so they rely completely on the adult to protect them. Children do not think twice about running to their
 parents for comfort and to seek refuge. The faith of a child is strong. He does not question, for he believes, truly that he will find
 safety in the arms of a loving parent.
I Am to be trusted, for all that is asked of Me will be done, if it is for the good of the soul. Ask and you will receive is not an
 idle promise that I make. I relish the Act of lavishing My Gifts upon each one of you. When you ask Me to help you, I hear, feel
 and respond to all that you desire. Allow Me the chance to prove My Love for each of you. Let Me show you the proof of My
 Intervention. It is at this time of existence, that I, Jesus Christ, will make My Presence known in all that you ask of Me. It is
 at this time, that I will enable you to feel My Presence, witness My Great Acts of Intervention in your daily lives and to
 understand the power of your prayers. For these are the days of great miracles, which I bequeath to humanity, more than at
 any other time, since I walked the Earth.
When you truly place all your trust in Me, I can work great miracles to bring you, not only relief from suffering, but to draw you
 even closer to My Sacred Heart. When a child knows that a parent loves him, he feels secure in the knowledge that he is
 protected. Know that by trusting in Me, I protect you all and I will flood each of your souls with a deep sense of peace,
 which you will find nowhere else on this Earth.
Come to Me today and call on Me to help you – no matter what worries you may have. Recite this special Prayer, every time
 you are in distress, and I will respond every single time.
Crusade Prayer (148) Come to my aid:
O my Jesus, help me, in my time of great distress. Hold me in Your Arms and take me into the Refuge of Your Heart. Wipe away
 my tears. Calm my resolve. Lift my spirits and fill me with Your Peace. Please grant me this special request (mention it here…).
 Come to my aid, so that my request is answered and that my life can become peaceful and in union with You, dear Lord. If my
 request cannot be granted, then fill me with the Grace to accept that Your Holy Will is for the good of my soul and that I will
 remain faithful to Your Word, forever, with a kind and gracious heart. Amen.
Always call to Me, whenever you are sorrowful or in need of help and I promise that you will be given a sign that I have
 responded to your cry to Me, your beloved Saviour.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.