Sunday 29 March 2015

Mother of Salvation: The apocalypse will be all about the seizure of my Son’s Church on Earth by His enemies
Friday, May 2nd, 2014 @ 19:00
My child, when people hear the word “apocalypse”, it can strike terror into their hearts. This is because very few are truly
 informed as to what it symbolizes. These times have been foretold, as being the final part of my Father’s Plan to unite the
 world and free it from the grip of evil, which has been its stranglehold for so long.
The most important sign that the time is close will be just prior to my Son’s Second Coming, when His Crucifixion will be
 relived all over again. These will be the signs. Just as He was scourged, so also will His Body – His Church on Earth – through
 corruption and infestation be. Then just as the thorns, were placed upon His Head, so too will they be placed upon the heads of
 the leaders of His Church. The hands of His sacred servants will be nailed, as if to the Cross, when they will no longer be used, in
 the times ahead, as instruments of the Holy Sacraments. Just as the nails penetrated my Son’s Feet, so too, will those true
 servants of God be prohibited from leading souls along the true Path of the Lord. The Crucifixion of my Son’s Church on Earth
 will continue until it dies and on that day, the Body of my Son, Jesus Christ, will no longer be Present in the Holy
 Eucharist. When my Son’s Church is destroyed, then on what path will His followers walk down? So unless you follow the Path
 of my Son, you will not be able to find your way to His Kingdom.
When my Son’s Church has been taken over and the enemy sits upon the throne, you must always stay loyal to my
 Son. You will not be able to do this, if you accept the laws of the secular world, as being a substitute for the Truth.
The Book of Truth will, along with the Crusade Prayers, keep you focused on my Son. Those loyal sacred servants of His
 will feed you with the Food of Life, when it will be nowhere to be found. By then, you will be able to count the months, as if they
 are weeks and the weeks, as if they are days, because at the sound of the trumpet the New Jerusalem will rise out of the ashes
 and the persecution will be over.
The apocalypse will be all about the seizure of my Son’s Church on Earth by His enemies. It will be about the struggle for
 souls. The chastisement will be about God’s Warning to humanity to open their eyes to the Truth. The Remnant Army will
 help to keep the flame of love for my Son alive and, at the same time, bring souls a great reprieve from the punishment, which
 would otherwise befall them, were it not for the Mercy of my Son.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.