Thursday 26 March 2015

March 2011 Messages

Significance & Power of Prayer
My dearly beloved daughter, it is with great joy that I reunite with you this evening. You are now filled with the grace of discernment and are very clear as to the right path you must follow.
Finally, having surrendered in union with Me, you are now free. Free of doubts, clear of conscience, stronger than before and ready to reveal to the world My Promise. My Word will convey the urgency needed to be prepared to open up your hearts to the moment when all will be shown their sins.
By being prepared and forewarned, many, many more souls can be saved. The higher the conversion the weaker then will be the persecution, which will follow. My daughter, never become complacent, neither should you be fearful of future events. All will pass and in its place, a happier world with greater love everywhere.
Messages simply to remind all of God’s Existence 
Tell My people everywhere that these Messages are simply to remind all God’s children that He Exists. They must also realise that their souls are the most important part of their human make-up. To look after their souls is vital if they are to share in the wonderful future that awaits all. People simply need to remind themselves of the Ten Commandments and honour them. Then all they need is to follow My Teachings and live their lives as I have told them.
The reason I give prophecies is to prove to My beloved followers that a Divine intervention is taking place. By doing this I hope they will open their hearts to allow the Truth to sink in.
Divine Love brings Peace 
Many people pay lip service to My Teachings. For others, they find them boring and tedious. By imitating Me, they are afraid they will miss out on the comfort they believe that material things will bring into their lives. What they fail to understand is that the only real comfort they can possibly experience is Divine Love. This Love can only come into your life by drawing closer, through simple prayer, to Me and My Eternal Father. Once you experience this peace, you will find yourself free from worries and stresses.
No amount of false stimulants can match the euphoria that comes about when you become close to My Heart. Not only does this love pierce your entire body, mind and soul, it enables you to live a freer life. You will experience a deep contentment unknown to you before. Then you will be taken aback at how little the world of material luxury appeals any more. You will lose interest in these things and this will surprise you.
O children, if you could only try to come close to Me, you will finally become free. No longer will you feel an empty despair in your soul. Instead you will be calmer, in less of a hurry, have more time to show interest in others and feel at peace. This will radiate from you. Others will be naturally drawn to you. You will wonder why. Don’t be afraid, for this is the grace of God at work. When you are filled with grace, it is infectious and then it spreads to others through love. Then the cycle continues.
Please remember, children, therefore, the significance of prayer. The power it yields and the speed at which it travels to envelop all those fortunate souls who are drawn into this cloud of love.
Satan’s web of deceit causes fear 
Just as prayer and love for one another gains momentum, so too does the hatred that spews forth from Satan. The deceiver, working through these people who have no faith, or who are dabbling in dark spiritual games, spreads his deceit. His web of hatred traps even those on the farthest perimeter,who may feel that they are living a reasonably good life. This subtle web can entrap anyone who is not careful. The one common denominator all those who become trapped feel is unrest, anxiety, despair and fear. This fear turns into hatred very quickly.
Run to Me, all of you. Do not wait until your life is turned upside down by unnecessary grief. Because I Am always there, watching, waiting, hoping that each of you will let your pride fall away, so that I can step in and embrace you. Go into your church and pray to Me. Speak to Me at home, on your way to work. Wherever you are, just call out to Me. You will know fairly quickly how I respond.
Wake up – Open your closed hearts 
Wake up, children. Don’t you realise by now that you need Me? When will you finally open your closed hearts and let Me in? Do not waste valuable time, for your own sakes and that of your families. I Am Love. You need My Love to quench your dehydrated and malnourished souls. My Love, once you experience it, will lift your spirit and allow you to feel real love again. This love will then open your mind to the Truth – the promises I made for each one of you when I died for your sins on the Cross. I love you, children. Please show Me the love I implore of you. Don’t remain lost to Me. There is little time, children, to turn back to Me. Don’t delay.
Your loving Saviour
Jesus Christ


Pray for those who cause you pain

Tonight, My beloved daughter, you feel a peace, which you have not felt for such a long time. You, My daughter, have been tortured by the deceiver and now, through the graces that I have bestowed no longer feel the effects of such attacks.
I have sent you a clean soul, full of love, to help guide you. He will hold your hand and lead you towards Me and the Truth. You, My beloved daughter, now understand what it is like to suffer in My Name. You know what it is like to be mocked in public, ridiculed behind your back, accused of wrongdoing, of which you are not guilty, and all, in My Name. Rejoice, My daughter, for this means that you have now become closer in union with Me. Prayer, as you now finally understand, will keep you in a state of grace and peace.
My daughter, do not judge those who cause you pain. Pray for them. Forgive them. But you have already done that haven’t you? Now you understand the Truth of My Teachings. I will make you stronger and stronger, My daughter. Never fear. As I have told you before, the deceiver will never steal your soul. I hold you close in My Arms and vow that should you stray I will always draw you back to Me.
You must now gain the strength and courage to communicate My Divine Messages to mankind. They are urgent. You know what to do. Call Me into your heart every minute of the day. I love you, My brave, precious daughter. I Am proud of you in the way you calmly defended the Truth and did not deny these Sacred Messages, because you now know the Truth.
Your loving Saviour, Jesus Christ


Earthquake in Europe & World War

My dearly beloved daughter, it is with great Love that I come to communicate with you this evening. For I know the torment you have been suffering. The suffering, which you have now offered up for souls, means that they would have faced damnation had you not done so with joy.
My daughter, these Messages are authentic, but you must only communicate with Me during prayer or after prayer. This is important because the deceiver can sometimes try to intercept unless you are in quiet prayer with Me.
World War 
My daughter, the prophecies about which I spoke are about to happen. My beloved Vicar does not have much time left in the Vatican, based on events which took place in March. Other events now to be witnessed by mankind include an earthquake in Europe, which will shock many. But this purification will help unite people, which will be for the good of everyone. Other global events including the volcanic eruption will occur now, (*details of location and month with visionary) while war in the Middle East will involve other nations. The other nations from the West will provoke a reaction from Russia and China. All will end in a World War.
Prayer will dilute severity of these events 
Prayer will create conversion. Conversion will dilute, through prayer, the scale and severity of these events.
Suffering will bring Humility – Humility will save souls 
My daughter, as the world continues to experience these upsetting events, they who suffer will be humbled. Through humility they can be saved. All of this is necessary to prepare the world for My Second Coming. This time is not far away. It will be, My daughter, a day of great glory for believers. Keep this day at the forefront of your minds because any previous suffering you have endured in My Name will have been forgotten by then.
All prophecies foretold in the Book of Revelation now present themselves to the world. For those who do understand the significance of these events please, please explain the importance to others of the need to ask God for the forgiveness needed to cleanse their souls.
Doubting My Messages 
My daughter, always, always listen to My Messages with your heart. You know they come from Me, your Divine Saviour, though others will sometimes have you convinced they don’t. This hurts Me so much. I understand many of your own doubts stem from a concern that you would hate to mislead people. You must now finally dismiss all such thoughts.
Surrender your will to Me 
You, My daughter, would be stronger if you were given the spiritual support you needed from a priest. Sadly, not one of them will take up My Cup properly – a fact, which I find deeply insulting. So you must now trust in Me completely. Surrender your will to Me finally and everything will seem much clearer. Pray My Divine Mercy, as I have asked you before, every day, as well as the Holy Rosary. Also attend adoration at least once a week in a Church. All of these little gifts to Me will bring you closer to Me. The closer you become, the easier and simpler will be your tasks.
Defend these Messages 
Respect this Most Holy Scripture. Defend it. Accept it will be attacked and torn asunder, especially by those who profess to be experts who will seek out sections, which they say contradict My Teachings. The only contradiction will be their own flawed interpretation of My Teachings. This is where they have twisted and misinterpreted My Holy Word, because it suits them to do this.
Importance of remaining in state of grace 
My daughter, I have missed you and your close communications with Me from the heart. Ask Me for the graces to keep you strong and you will be given these. I have plans for you, My daughter. They are very important. This is why it is essential that your soul be purified and that you remain in a state of grace at all times. As your final transformation takes place towards spiritual perfection, you will, My daughter, suffer. But I will prepare you for this. The opinion of others should not concern you. Those, who are not in the Light, who upset you – ignore them. But pray for them. Be aware, however, that they can draw you so far away from Me, without you realizing it, that by the time you do you will have closed your heart to Me.
St. Augustine and St. Benedict are both working with you. Invoke their help and you will find everything much easier. Doing My Work, carrying out those tasks I require of you is difficult. Every single step of the way attempts will be made to trip you up. Anger, frustration and arguments will spring up around you and intensify. All are designed to weaken your will if you allow it.
You must bless your home and carry Rosary Beads, a Benedictine Cross as well as Holy Water at all times now. Be brave now. Trust Me fully. Finally let go. Offer Me your free will now and I will bestow you with all the graces needed to carry out My Work to perfection.
I love you, My chosen daughter. I will continue to make your stronger than you are. I will guide you. For this to be truly effective, you must surrender to Me in body, mind and soul. But the offer must come from you and be given as a precious gift to Me. I cannot just take this away from you because your free will is a special Gift from God, My Eternal Father.
Go now, My daughter, in peace. Hand Me over your worries and concerns. Free your mind, body and soul. Then when you surrender your free will you will finally become in union with Me. This gift to Me will ensure that My Word is heard more effectively around the world.
Your beloved Saviour of Mankind
Jesus Christ, Just Judge


Man being punished in this Year of Purification

My beloved daughter, the Purification, which will be suffered by mankind through wars, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, heat waves and mudslides, is continuing because of the sins of mankind.
Only those who turn to Me, their Divine Saviour and their Creator, My Father, their Father, can be saved. Never look on My Father with fear for He loves all His children. Yet He will apply punishment to those who refuse to accept His Existence. His Patience now, as evil, lack of faith and man’s obscene love of himself continues, is coming to an end.
My Eternal Father, God the Maker and Creator of all, loves all His children with a tenderness that parents feel for their children. But just like parents, responsible parents do, their children are punished, if they commit acts, which are aggressive, or unacceptable. So too now will the Wrath of My Father be released in the world at this time. This, My daughter, is as I have told you the Year of Purification.
People everywhere will understand that these events are not natural. They are caused by Divine intervention to make man understand, finally, the Truth of the Scriptures.
Pray, pray for conversion.
Your beloved Jesus Christ


Words of Comfort regarding those who question these messages

My daughter, stay strong. You must not torture yourself by reading the comments on the Internet, which prove the hatred that many, many of My children feel towards Me. My rejection did not begin and end at My Crucifixion. It continues today as a direct result of the hatred spread by Satan through My children. You will suffer in My Name, so too will My beloved followers who dare to defend Me. This, My beloved daughter, is not new. It is just shocking for you to witness it.
Even those of My followers who claim to believe in Me will find these Messages hard to digest. In time, when the proof will be revealed, all of those who proclaim to hate Me will re-evaluate their views. Some will cry when the sweetness of the Truth is shown to them. Others will still question and question because they make the mistake of trying to come to their decision through human reasoning.
Go now, pray for all those who question these Messages. It is only right that they do. For those who come in My Name, must accept that they will be challenged, and rightly so. So, therefore, all messages should be looked at carefully.
Go now in peace and love. And remember, I love all My children, including those who profess to hate Me.
Your loving Saviour, Jesus Christ
Judge of all mankind


All Christians Repent Now, Catholics Pray for Pope Benedict

My beloved daughter we are united once more. You have been busy these last few days. Have you noticed the strength I Am giving you both in faith and body? This is because your work is so pleasing to Me. As you continue to publish these Messages please encourage as many people as you know to seek reconciliation, quickly now, for their sins. It does not matter which Christian faith they belong to. They must show their humility and allegiance to Me through the act of seeking Redemption.
This simple act will make them stronger during the event I refer to as The Warning. Repent, all of you, to save your souls. Prepare for The Warning immediately, because for those of you who are not in the state of grace, you may not survive it.
My beloved daughter, I want you to continue to move quickly to spread the Word regarding these Messages. I have explained to you before that they must be given to as many people as possible in the shortest possible time. As this event looms, so too will an event regarding the Holy Vatican.
Ask everyone to pray for My beloved Holy Vicar Pope Benedict, for he is surrounded by the enemies of My Eternal Father. Pray for the priests who have never wavered in their faith to Me or My Eternal Father.
Rise of the false prophet
They need to pray hard now, as the outcome of this attack on My Holy Vicar will be witnessed by you all. Pray, pray, pray that the false prophet will be identified for what he is. Watch out for his demeanour. His attention seeking agenda, the way in which My misguided sacred servants will drop in awe at his feet. Then listen to what he has to say, carefully. His humility will be false, his intentions mischievous and the love he exudes will be all about him. He will be seen as being innovative, dynamic – a breath of fresh air. While he is driven and energetic, his powers will not come from God the Eternal Father. They come from Satan, the evil one.
Pray, pray, pray. For you, My children, need to be on your guard. You need Me to guide you now as these prophecies are revealed to mankind. Be strong, loyal to My Teachings. Pray in groups. Pray the Holy Rosary to seek protection from the evil one.
Remember one lesson. My Teachings never change. They are the same as they have always been. As I said before, it is when you find that they are tampered with, toned down, or as will be the case, distorted in a way that seems strange, or at odds with My Teachings, turn away and pray to Me for guidance.
Your Divine Saviour
Jesus Christ


Democracy to Disappear – Priests will be Martyred

O dearly beloved daughter, it is with joy that I welcome your attention this evening. Your absence has pained Me somewhat, but I knew you would turn back to Me soon.
Please listen carefully. While I realise that you are busy with your life, you must understand the sheer urgency of this Message. My Word is being given to you in the most historical era since the beginning. For it is in this time that the world will now experience changes never witnessed by mankind to date.
Get ready now, My children, wherever you are in the world. For very soon one of the most precious Gifts, out of My Mercy, will now be given to each of you. My Warning, which is being given to you, will spread conversion everywhere. When this takes place, after that moment in time when the Earth will stay still, Love through the acceptance of the Truth will be widespread.
Satan’s followers will find it difficult to defend their wicked behaviour, before the love and light that will shine through you. But although the great event, which will startle you, brings much conversion, you must still prepare for it.
Accept that this prophecy will take place. Very few will deny it both during and afterwards. Yet many will still continue to turn away from Me. The Great Persecution will follow.
Priests will suffer 
My army of beloved followers will rise bravely and defend My Existence. Yet even those who you least expect, including My Christian church leaders, will side with the evil one and his parasites. They will be seduced due to their weakness of faith. You will find that those holy vicars of Mine, My loyal sacred servants, will have to defend their faith. The cruelty, which will be shown to them, will be similar to that I faced by My executioners. Heed this all of you who follow Me. Do not be tempted to follow the path of the traitors, even if you are frightened. Never fall for their false promises. Be brave. Pray for strength.
Persecution won’t last long 
Brace yourselves, believers, for even those closest to you will turn away from the Faith. You may find yourself isolated, laughed at and publicly ridiculed. Ignore their taunts. I will guide you all and protect you, because this time won’t last long. The most painful suffering you will experience will be their disloyalty to Me, to the Truth.
Non-Christian nations will control 
Prayer can help diminish some of the catastrophic events, which will unfold. The persecution, which will be inflicted on those of you who believe in Me and My Eternal Father, will be by the nations who are empty of love. Love for God. The only love they hold in their hearts is for the power over less fortunate countries. Control is their primary aim. Glory, and the pursuit of wealth and ownership over you, your country and those of you, who refuse to denounce Me. Give in, My children, and you will find it very difficult to back track or retrace your steps towards Me. This will require tremendous courage in the face of powerful adversity, but win you will. Should you suffer because of the passion you feel in your hearts for the love of God, My Eternal Father, then you will accept this with joy in your souls.
Rise of new dictators 
Sudden changes in global situations, which up to now seemed like trifle unrest, will now emerge as all out wars. Wars will lead to shortage of food. Democracy will diminish quickly and wicked dictatorships will rise. These dictatorships will, however, be very careful how they are perceived. They will come as peaceful negotiators and as “saviours.” In return for feeding your mouths they will control your possessions, which will then become theirs. You will have to get permission to feed your families. In order to travel you will need a special form of identification and will be asked to accept the mark – the mark of the beast. Run, My children. Hide. For that’s not all. They will dictate how you pray because it is not to God they turn. These, My children, are Satan’s armies, and they want to steal your souls.
Those of you who believe in Me, get ready. Go back to your churches immediately. Pray to God the Eternal Father. Gather in groups and pray, pray, pray. Ask for reconciliation now, so that when you witness The Warning you will accept, with humility, the state of your souls. You will have nothing to fear.
Pray too, for your family and friends, your children, your neighbours. All of them need to prepare. So many will then be converted when they witness the Truth of My Existence. So many will not be able to withstand the shock when they see how they have offended Me. Others simply won’t care. The hours are ticking now.
Ask Me to help you 
Signs, all of which have been foretold, are around you, children. See them and accept them for what they are. Uprisings. Earthquakes. Floods. Climate change. They will now escalate. Money is now becoming scarce so too will your food. Do not believe that all is lost, for when you ask Me for help, your prayers will be answered. I will hold you all by the hand and help you through this turmoil. But you must open your hearts. Block any attempt to seduce you into joining in the evil one’s plotting. Retain purity of heart and mind. Be humble in your outlook. But never be afraid to defend your right to believe in Me.
Time to prepare your souls 
The time is ready. Go now, My children, and prepare your souls. Seek, through the Sacraments, the graces needed to sanctify your souls. Then ask Me to take you in My Arms and ask for salvation. My Love and Compassion for each and every one of you is beyond your comprehension. The Warning, one of the most gracious Gifts I can give you all before the final judgment even takes place, must be welcomed by you. Be thankful that you are being given this wonderful Gift. Because when conversion takes place in every corner of the world, you will then be truly ready for the New Heaven and Earth, which will then merge as one – My Paradise and the glorious inheritance each one of you is entitled to share – should you so choose.
Await My Warning now, My children. For the time is drawing very close now.
Your loving Saviour, Just Judge and Merciful Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.