Monday 30 March 2015

My Second Coming will create great happiness

My dearly beloved daughter, the world belongs to My Father and My Kingdom will arise, no matter what.
The world, as is the Will of My Father, will rise again and in My Glory I will bring peace, love and joy to all. The blight of sin will be no more and all of God’s children, who accept Me, His beloved Son, will have eternal life.
My Second Coming will create great happiness and on that day every tear shall be wiped away. My Hand of Mercy will reach out to all of you and very few will reject My Kingdom. Those who do, will not enter it but they will, however, very much regret their decision for eternity.
Do not fear the great upheaval for the time to clear out the rot has begun and when new life springs from the soil, the new world, which will be without end will delight every soul who clings to Me. I Am Love and Love will follow Me and every soul who is pierced with the Holy Spirit. Be strong My beloved followers, My Intervention is necessary at this time, and soon the New Jerusalem will descend from Heaven, and the world as it was meant to be will arise out of the ashes.
You must not allow fear to grip your hearts as there is nothing to fear because I Am coming and I love you all. Let Me reach out to each of you at this time and comfort your poor hearts. My Presence is amongst you and My Promises to humanity will be fulfilled in My own good time. Be patient, hopeful and confident of My Love. But, above all, trust in Me for I gave up My Life for you and so there is nothing that I cannot do to bring you into My Glorious Kingdom.
Leave all in My Holy Hands. Go in peace. Never doubt My Great Compassion.
Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: the Will of God is insurmountable

My dear children do not be afraid of the Promises of Christ for they will be your redeeming factor. My Son, Jesus Christ, is present amongst you and He will never desert you or leave your side. His Promise to salvage the world will be completed, as it is the Will of my Eternal Father.
You must know that the Will of God is insurmountable, and no matter how great the obstacles are, which are placed before you, God, through His Divinity, will crush all His enemies. You must never think that evil will triumph because this is impossible. Through the great Love of God, you will be guided towards Eternal Salvation and nothing will succeed in blocking your way. When my Son’s enemies try to force you to accept laws, which are not from God, then you must resist these. It may be difficult for you but you will be given the strength to continue on your journey and, every kind of help from Heaven will be given to you.
Learn to recognise the work of the evil one by the wars you see arising everywhere; the wicked laws introduced in almost every nation, which deny the Word of God; and the betrayal of Jesus Christ by those who say they represent Him, when they sit back and do nothing to proclaim His Holy Word. Learn also to recognise the hatred shown to God’s chosen souls because then you will know the difficult mission, which has been given to them, so they can remind the world that God’s Love is still alive.
You must also give thanks to God the Most High for the Life He gave humanity through His only Son, Jesus Christ.  Were it not, for the birth of my Son, and His Crucifixion there would have been no New Covenant to bring you the glorious life, which awaits you if you so chose to accept it.
These are the times in which to prepare for the new world, the new Heaven and the new earth. Do not waste time trying to argue over what my Son is telling you now. Instead, learn to accept the Truth with good grace. I, your beloved Mother, will guide you towards my Son and your prayers will strengthen you, in every way, so that you may be made worthy of the Promises of Christ.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Protect My Word. Speak of My Word

My dearly beloved daughter, the greatest pain of the tribulation is that which exists within the Laws of your nations, that oppose the laws of God, in every way, both visible and invisible. For every Law of God, broken by those who run your nations, is now replaced by a silent killer of the soul. Every wrongdoing will be presented as being a good thing. The more wicked the act, the greater will it be applauded. No room will be given to those who proclaim the Truth – the True Word of God – to speak. Their voices will be ignored for the most part. But, when they are heard, they will be denounced as being wicked.
The time has truly arrived for the Truth to be turned inside out and presented as being a lie. The Word will now be deemed by the majority to be a work of fiction – a lie. God’s Laws, however, are difficult to ignore and so it will be that when those who run your nations, when asked to answer for their wicked actions,  will declare that the Word of God is flawed and outdated.
The cunning of the devil has meant that, to ensure his wickedness is accepted, every moral act and deed will be declared to be inhumane and against civil libertyBut, for those who are blessed with the Gift of the Holy Spirit, they will still be able to differentiate between right and wrong.   Never before, since the days of Noah, has the world been covered with such deceit. Never before has man sinned like he does now. And, just like in the days of Noah, man’s self-obsession has reached such limits that he believes that he has the power over his own destiny, such is the extent of his narcissism.
Sin today, is embraced with relish and promoted as being a civil right and therefore you are expected to respect it. If you do not show respect towards sinful acts, then you could find that you will be guilty of a crime. Your crime will be that you uphold the Word of God and for that you will be made to suffer.
How easily man is fooled by the global plan to banish any form of guilt for sinful acts, which are being written into the laws of your nations. All of these things have been foretold and very soon not one wrongful act including murder, euthanasia and abortion will be deemed to be wrong. A time will come when genocide on a grand scale, will follow the introduction of such laws, which will be designed to make legal the lawful killing of those who suffer disabilities and other physical conditions.
Evil laws, enshrined in your nations, will lead to greater laws, which will take all power away from you. You have given authority to those who deny Me – who despise the Laws of God – and because of this, they will introduce more wicked acts, which will cause unimaginable suffering. What may appear to be laws of the land, that promote civil and humane rights, will lead to a form of dictatorship, which will make it an offense to be a Christian.
Protect My Word. Speak of My Word. Do not fall into the trap of embracing any global civil rights campaign, which is designed to convert the world into a new one world religion. To My sacred servants, I call on you to proclaim the Word of God and to deny the wicked acts, which have gripped almost every nation that denies the Word of God.
It is very easy to call for the spread of human rights, but it takes a brave servant of Mine to stand up and declare that acts – which are abhorrent to God – to be against Me. Because, to do that would draw huge criticism and make you unpopular.
Remember what I said  – the man who truly serves Me, honestly, will never be afraid to speak the Truth and he will never seek to be popular. His only goal will be to save souls.

Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: God’s Will is a mystery to most of you.

My dear children, you must trust always in my Son’s Holy Will because He will only permit so much evil to engulf the world for His Mercy is so great.
When my Son intervenes in any act, which causes desecration of any kind, He does this to preserve the faith. My Son’s Word is sacrosanct and His Will is His Own to do what He desires. Your will is your own but, if it is given freely to God then only His Will can be done.
Trust, trust, trust in my Son for all things are in accordance with His Will. If He permits evil to thrive, and His followers to be deceived by His enemies, then this is within His Will and it is done to test the faith of the faithful. God’s Will is a mystery to most of you and He can decide what it is that is necessary for the good of humanity, at any time.
You must allow your hearts to remain at peace in love and trust for my Son, Jesus Christ. He is very much present amongst you and you must be thankful for this because without His Holy Presence, darkness would cover the earth.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Sin will not be tolerated by those who receive the Tongues of Fire.

My dearly beloved daughter, My Time is drawing closer and, soon, the suffering, the misery and the pain, caused by sin will become extinct.
In the meantime, My Love will sustain the world and for every wrong-doing and acts of evil perpetrated by My enemies, I will put an end to its source. The battle against evil will be won by the Love, which I will instil in the hearts of good souls. This Love will enrapture all who come into contact with it, and the Fire of the Holy Spirit will fill the souls of all who are blessed with the Love of God.
This outpouring of the Holy Spirit, the likes of which have not happened since My Apostles were blessed at Pentecost, will awaken the human race. Very few will be unaffected by the Power of the Holy Spirit and they will be powerless against it.
It is because God loves His children that He is sending humanity this magnificent Gift.  Souls will become purer and sin will not be tolerated by those who receive the Tongues of Fire.
The Love, which will be shared by those blessed with the Power of the Paraclete, will be impossible to ignore and because of this Satan’s power will become weakened and his hold over the world will be loosened until he falls back into the abyss.
Rejoice, My beloved followers, because it is because of the Power of My Love that I will save the world and all of those who accept My Mercy.
Go in My Love. Love one another as God loves you.

Your Jesus

Humanism is an affront to God

My dearly beloved daughter, do not concern yourselves with the spirit of evil, which corrupts the world. Leave all to Me. For as long as you love Me, revere Me and love others, according to My Holy Will, I will protect you from the pain of all things that are against Me.
The worst pain you will have to endure will be that of witnessing so called acts of charity and humanitarian concerns on a global scale, which will mask the true intentions of My enemies. You will know, within your hearts, that the deceiver is at work. When the secular world and those who claim to represent Me speak of politics, humanitarian acts but fail to proclaim the importance of preserving human life, at all costs, then know that this is not what I desire. If those who say they represent Me do not speak with the same passion about the evil of abortion, as they do about other acts against humanity, then be aware that something is amiss.
My Father will punish all those who murder His children, including the children who are still being nourished in the womb waiting to be born. The perpetrators of such crimes will suffer a terrible punishment unless they repent of their sins against Him. Those who are of Me and who represent My Church on earth have failed to proclaim the Truth. Murder, including abortion, is one of the greatest sins against God. It takes an extraordinary act of contrition in order to be absolved of such a sin. Why then does My Church not fight with vigor against this sin – one of the most abominable acts of defiance against My Father? Why do they distract you from acknowledging the most serious of sins while they preach about the importance of humanitarian acts?
Humanism is an affront to God because it focuses on man’s needs and not the need to repent of sin before the Creator of all that is. If you ignore the mortal sins, clearly defined in the Laws laid down by God, which lead to eternal damnation, then no amount of compassion for the civil rights of the human race will atone for those sins.
If you believe in Me, and if you serve Me, then you must speak only of the Truth. The Truth is that sin is your greatest enemy – not those who persecute you. Mortal sin, if not repented, will lead you to Hell.  If you are in mortal sin and spend time supporting great acts of charity and humanitarian deeds, and do not repent, then your soul will be lost.
Remember the Truth. Do not be misled by talk, acts or deeds of charity when the most important task is to fight mortal sin. The sacred servant of Mine who refuses to remind you of the consequences of mortal sin does not understand his or her mission in serving Me. You cannot sweep sin under the ground, out of sight, as if it does not exist. No amount of empathy with people who are persecuted in My Name, will make up for the fact  that sinners do not reconcile themselves with Me, Jesus Christ, for the forgiveness of sin.

Your Jesus

The Day when I come in My Divine Mercy will be the day of enlightenment

My dearly beloved daughter, I call out to My beloved followers, at this special time, to come to Me and allow Me to cover them with My Precious Blood. I gave up My Life on earth as a token of My Great Mercy and I will move the mountains, the oceans and shake the earth as I come, once again, to bring all of you to Me.
I love you and bring you great Blessings and comfort as I prepare you for my Time. Allow your hearts to welcome Me. Allow My Love for you to infiltrate the hearts of all God’s children including those who persecute you in My Holy Name. I bring you peace this Christmas and assure you that My Time is very near.  I will come soon to reveal to you My Mercy. To those of you who despise Me through this Mission I will pierce your hardened hearts with the Gift of the Holy Spirit. Soon, any doubts you may have will flee and your burden will be lifted. Until then, you will endure the pain of separation from Me, which has been imposed upon you by the king of lies, who rejoices at your rejection of Me. Do not resist Me, My beloved ones, for I love you with a relentless longing. It is with a bitter sweetness that I come to you, begging those of you who say you love Me, to turn to Me. I cry tears of sorrow because you cannot accept Me through this divine intervention when it is given to you freely. You should be trying to proclaim the Truth but, instead, you have rejected Me cruelly and in a way that is not befitting of My Divinity.
The Day when I come in My Divine Mercy will be the day of enlightenment. You will know immediately that I have taken you into a time of complete abandonment, when nothing you have done can be hidden from you. For every act of weakness on your part, you will feel the pain of My Suffering, which will become your own. The remorse you will feel will only be as strong as the faith you have in Me. So many of you will realise what you need to do  to gain My Acceptance. However some of you will deny the Illumination of Conscience because of the distance you have placed between us.
To the proud and the arrogant among you, who will hide your faces from Me during The Warning, I have this to say. Do not be afraid for you are Mine. Because you are a child of God, created in His Image, I will show you great Mercy. Fear not the one who loves you – fear only the one who despises you for he, the evil one, is your greatest enemy. Reject Me and you will become enslaved by My greatest adversary  but if you reject him, My Power will encompass you, protect you and bring you safely into My Kingdom  I give you this information so that you will know that when I say that this will happen, it will happen. And when that Day comes you must remember My Words. Do not fear Me, for what is there to fear? If I gave up My Life for you, why then would you want to give up your life to the devil who seeks only the destruction of your immortal soul?
There is only one way you can turn and that is to Me, your Loving Saviour and Redeemer. I Am your safety net. Do not run away from your salvation. Remember, always, My Compassion, My Love and `my Great Mercy. My Divine Mercy is there for the taking.
Your Beloved Jesus

Oh what joy it would bring Me were they to turn to Me on Christmas Day

My dearly beloved daughter, this is a message for the world, for Christmas Day. As all of you celebrate My Birthday, allow Me to enter your heart on this special day – for this day is Mine.
Invite Me into your home as a favoured guest and introduce Me to those amongst your family, friends and neighbours, who may have forgotten about Me. Christmas may be a celebration about Me, but I Am ignored amidst the great rejoicings, which take place. Allow mention of Me to gladden your hearts, to bring you joy and to bring you hope for the future – a future I secured for you from the day I was born.
Remind those who no longer revere Me, of the Love that I have for them and how I long to be part of their lives again. Oh what joy it would bring Me were they to turn to Me on Christmas Day and ask Me to bring them My Peace and My Love. If they would come to Me on Christmas Day I would envelop them into the safety of My Divine Refuge and never let them separate from Me again.
My beloved followers, you are My Family, and I am your family. Through My Mercy, I take you into the Bosom of My Beloved Father, Who loves you with the passion of a tender-hearted parent. Oh how He loves you and how much pleasure He feels when you acknowledge Me, and call on Me, for My Help.
You mean everything to Me and My Love for you is all encompassing, way beyond your comprehension.  It is therefore with a fiery compassion and fierce determination that I will fight for every one of you, to save you from the wickedness of My enemies. I guard your souls with great jealousy and will fight the good fight to bring you safe and sound into My Kingdom. No matter how I am opposed; how much Christians have to suffer humiliation in My Name; however much seduction is placed before you by My adversary – I will win this battle for souls. That is a fact for nothing can stand between God and His children for He will not permit it. The man who does, will be toppled. Hatred will be destroyed and lies will be revealed for the shallowness upon which they were created. The Truth will stand the test of time.
I Am coming soon to unite God’s children –  His precious family. Lift your hearts, do not allow My foes to dampen your spirit and let hope be your only thought.  Have complete confidence in My Great Mercy and be ready to welcome Me, your Saviour and Redeemer, back into your lives.  Rejoice, for My Promises will bring with them a cause for the greatest joy. This Christmas will be joyful, for My Time is short.

Your beloved Jesus

Mother of Salvation: The Gift of Love is intensified at Christmas

My dear children, the Love of my Son is never more prevalent than it is at Christmas.
At this time, during the celebration of His Birth, He floods souls with His Love. It is at this time that you must live the Love that was given to you, naturally, as children of God. You must cherish the Gift of Love, which comes from God and share this Gift with everyone you know.
The Gift of Love is intensified at Christmas in the souls of all God’s children and it is at this time you must acknowledge that love begins in the family. My Son was born into a family and this was for good reason. God manifested Himself – not as an individual sent on a Mission, with no one close to him, but within the Holy Family.
Love your families and forgive past transgressions. Love all those, including those who hate you. You can overcome hatred by sharing love and while this may be difficult at time, you will be stronger for it and at peace. Hatred is a negative emotion and drains the soul with a deep sense of unhappiness. It eats away at the core of the soul until it dies. Do not allow hatred to separate you from the Gift of Love, which is the most powerful Grace, because it comes from God.
Love one another, as God loves each one of you this Christmas. Pray for those who have carried out any wicked act against you and ask my Son to relieve you of the burden of hatred.
God’s Love in all its glory is witnessed in the family, which thrives on Love. Such families, fortunate enough to feel love for each other, must spread this love to others who do not have love in their own lives. The person who are reared in a loving family, and who loves with a tender heart, touches the souls of others. This is how God’s Love is spread – from within the bosom of the family.
It was from the heart of a loving family, that my Son, Jesus Christ, set about in His Mission on earth to redeem man from sin. And so, this Christmas, I ask that you love one another and ask my Son to bless all families with the graces to love each other more.
The love that is present in a family can overcome all obstacles placed before it by Satan. It is the family – the foundation of God’s Love – that is despised by Satan. It is the family that is targeted by the evil one and he will do anything to destroy the family unit.
Love and unity in a family is a great Gift from Heaven and you must strive, always, to remain united at all times.
Your Beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

For every good deed you do, say nothing.

My dearly beloved daughter, those who say they come from Me, who are blessed with the Holy Spirit, are easily identified by those with true discernment.  They will never look for personal attention or adulation. They will never seek popularity, nor will they be popular, for when you speak with the Voice of God it brings them much criticism because the Truth is despised by the secular world.
The Word of God will always have its detractors and it is never embraced, enthusiastically, by a secular world. When the day comes that you witness the merging of My Church and the secular world, be on your guard. My servants who remain loyal to Me and who publicly proclaim the Word, as it was given to humanity in the Holy Bible, are never popular. They may be tolerated but their voices are rarely heard and the Truth is usually dismissed with disdain.
There are those amongst you who promote yourselves as being teachers of My Word, who spread untruths about the Word of God, though you hide behind carefully chosen words. I know why you do this and it is not to help Me to salvage souls. Instead, you desire to draw souls away from Me, for you are against Me.
To the traitors of My Church, including the laity, I have this to say. Look after your own garden for it is neglected and the soil is infertile. Weeds have taken root and healthy plants will never grow unless you dig out the rot and replace the soil with a new and fertilized one. Only when you renovate your garden, and start afresh, can your garden yield life again. Otherwise there will be no life and all things in it will die. You will destroy not only your own life but those close to you for My adversary has no loyalty, even to those he seizes as slaves to carry out his vengeance against Me.
Those who are Mine are like Me, in many ways. The closer they are to My Heart, the more they emulate Me. They will be humble for they could never boast of their knowledge of Me. They speak only what I would speak and that is the Truth, even when it draws hatred upon them. They would find it very uncomfortable to be elevated or praised for any good works they do for that is not their purpose. They seek only to do My Holy Will.
The voices that shout “look at me – I am a servant of God” and who display proudly, for all the world to see, the good works that they do in My Name, disgust Me. For every work of charity you complete, move on to the next task – and say nothing. Seek no praise, for it is My Work you do. All good deeds, carried out in My Name, must be offered up to Me in humble servitude.
You must never exalt yourself in My Name for this is abhorrent to Me. When you serve God, you serve His people and you must give thanks to Him for giving you the grace to do these things. You cannot say you carry out such deeds in My Name if you seek thanks, appreciation or praise from others. If you do this, then you are a hypocrite.

Your Jesus





Instead, they will fall into the trap of separating dogma from doctrine

My dearly beloved daughter, when the Pharisees sent out a force to attack Me, using every conceivable ploy, they were, at the same time, preaching in the temples the prophecies about the coming of the Messiah.  While they jeered Me and tried to spread untruths about My Morality, they quoted from Holy Scripture. As the Pharisees persecuted Me – calling Me every kind of name insulting to My Father – they continued to prepare God’s people for the coming of the Messiah. Though I was present amongst them, they refused to acknowledge Me although they could not ignore Me for I was filled with the Holy Spirit. When I arose from the dead, the Pharisees were given proof of My Resurrection but choose, instead, to spread lies so as to conceal the Truth. As a result of their actions they drew millions of souls away from their rightful inheritance  – the Gift of Eternal Salvation.
In the time that I now prepare the world for My Second Coming, sacred servants in My Church on earth will do the same. They will preach about the Great Day when I will come again but will assume that this day will take place in another century. They will not prepare souls in the way that I desire. They will not urge My people to seek reconciliation; to pray; to seek the Sacraments and to adhere, strictly, to the Written Word. Instead, they will fall into the trap of separating dogma from doctrine and will refuse to accept the messages given to God’s prophets.
So blind are they when I speak to them now, through the Book of Truth. So ignorant are those who say they lead the Way to My Kingdom when they truly do not know the correct path, which leads to it. They must read the Holy Bible, study it and accept the contents contained within it first, for how, otherwise, can they know Me? Like a thief in the night will I come and they will not be ready to greet Me because they did not feel the need to prepare.
Now, I stand before you My sacred servants  and ask you to listen to Me. I ask that you believe in Who I Am, what I did to redeem man from sin and what it is that I must do now to complete My Father’s Covenant. As the time approaches, signs will be given to you that My Day will be soon. I will do this so that you will awaken from your slumber and hear My Voice. I urge you to speak the Truth about sin; the Truth of the Holy Word of God and how it can never be tampered with as well as the Truth about My Divinity.
When these signs are given to you, I solemnly declare that the holy Spirit will be poured down upon you and those of you who love Me with simple obedience will know, instantly, that I speak to you at this time. I will then fill you with My Love and you will see things as they really are, with a clarity of mind and an insight into what it is that is required of you to help me to accomplish My Plan to salvage the world and every single child of God.
Listen. Prepare. Pray for My Strength; My Courage and never forget your duty to Me.
Go in peace to love and serve Me, now and forever.

Your Jesus


Your works for others will mean nothing to Me for you will be judged by your loyalty to the Truth

My dearly beloved daughter, My people were given a great Gift by Me through My Death on the Cross. This Sacrifice, given up to redeem the world from certain death, is part of My Father’s Final Covenant before the Great Day when He salvages the remnant from the earth.
Generation after generation spoke of the Truth, contained in My Father’s Book, and His sacred servants endorsed the Word of God.  How much you have forgotten and how little you know. Many of those appointed to lead you have erred and their proud heads, held high as they dabble with the Word of God, will hang in shame and fear when they are faced with the Warning from Heaven.  To these sacred servants I have this to say.
Your works for others will mean nothing to Me for you will be judged by your loyalty to the Truth. I will punish you and My Justice will be relentless until you tear up your pagan laws and proclaim the Word given to you so long ago. Your contempt for the Laws of God brings Me great shame but your deceit, which will cost Me souls, will lead to your ruination. Those of My people, who live by the Word of God, though they are nothing in your eyes, will sit upon the Seats of Judgment when you are called to answer, before Me, the reasons why you misled My People. You may believe that your power and influence is beyond reproach but know that your glory is fading and soon; the gold and white cloaks that you wear will be turned into rags and your glittering crowns replaced with weeds.
For all the sins in the world, there is nothing worse in My Eyes, than those hypocrites who pose as My servants but who do not serve Me. When the time comes when you will blaspheme against Me, and feed God’s children with lies about the meaning of sin, I will send down upon you a punishment so great that you will find it difficult to catch your breath. Hailstones of such large dimensions will hurl down from the Heavens and for every Church, which has been handed over to My enemies, where they will desecrate My Altars, great floods will destroy them.  For every crime you commit against Me, you commit against a child of God. And so, I will send you warning after warning until you reject the new false doctrine; until you speak the Truth – the Holy Word of God – and uphold the Sacraments like you were taught in the beginning.
Through these messages I will remind you of the Truth and I will continue to warn you until the day that you decide who to choose – Me or those who profess they are of Me but who are slaves to the beast.

Your Jesus

The conscience of a man is like a mirror to his soul.

My dearly beloved daughter, the conscience of a man is like a mirror to his soul. What the conscience feels, responds to, and believes in, is reflected in his soul. This means that if your conscience alerts to you something that you know, in your heart, is wrong in the Eyes of God then you must listen to it.
If your conscience leads you to defend the Word of God, when you are presented with evil, you must respond to it, as you know you must. If you accept evil, when your conscience guides you otherwise, then you are disloyal to the Word of God. You must, if you call yourself a Christian, allow your conscience to guide you.  In the Christian soul who is blessed with the Gift of the Holy Spirit, the conscience will be fully alert to the deceit of the devil in all its forms.
If you deny your conscience then you deny God. When you deny God you deny your own inheritance. Never make excuses for accepting anything, which you know does not come from Me, because if your conscience instructs you one way and you take the opposite direction then you have failed to take up My Cup. What do I mean by My Cup? When you are a Christian you will always come up against My enemies. Christians are despised by those who do not come from Me. There may be times when you do not suffer any prejudices but there will always come a time when you will be challenged in My Name. When that day comes, will you forsake Me by denying My Holy Word? 
How strong is your faith or your love for Me? It is only when faced with great adversity that you will know how far you are prepared to go to refuse to accept a wrong for what is right. Those strong enough who refuse to accept anything that denies the dogma, laid down in the Holy Bible, will take up My Cup. The Cup represents My Blood and the Chalice, which contains it. The Cup represents the suffering that, inevitably, comes about when you march with great confidence to uphold the Word of God.
If God stated as fact His Laws, through His Word contained in the Holy Bible then you can never accept anything, which goes against them. To denounce dogma in My Name is to disown Me. The day will come when My Church on earth will deny the dogma, which is carved in stone, in exchange for the doctrine of darkness. If you accept this deceit, although your conscience tells you otherwise, then you are guilty of heresy. Once you do this you cannot call yourself a Christian or a disciple of Mine, for I will disown you if you do.

Your Jesus

The new religion for all people will draw non-Christian faiths

My dearly beloved daughter, I bring you news today that will lighten your hearts. You, My cherished disciples, loyal to My Holy Word, will be given special Graces by Me. These Graces, which will be poured over all those who suffer in My Holy Name, will bring you extraordinary comfort in the trials, which lie ahead.
I give you also the Grace to save all those poor confused, misled and agitated souls who have cut Me out of their lives. Your prayers and your perseverance are all that I need when you offer these up to Me in atonement for such souls. This Gift is an extraordinary one and I grant this because very soon a confusion of such magnitude will stir amongst all Christian faiths, that many will desert me.
Like recruits joining an army, ready for war, people will sign up to a new religion, disguised as a Christian one, which they will refer to as the people’s religion – a religion to embrace the strong, the weak and all sinners, which they will say crosses all political divides. Many will believe that they are supporting their own but they will desert Me. The way for this great deceit has now been forged and leaders in the new religion have already been appointed. Silent, diligent and determined, they planted the seeds in many nations some time ago and soon the results will be seen.
The new religion will be seen as compassionate. The new religion for all people will draw non-Christian faiths and every convincing lie will be put forward to defend this movement. God’s laws will be ignored completely and every attempt to justify their new approach to global evangelism will be made.
Speeches presented by those in My Church, to defend the changes, which will be needed to introduce the first part of this new pseudo-doctrine, will have a distinctive falsity. Words used to describe My Teachings will not be familiar to Christians who truly know Me. The language used, when referring to Me, will be degrading and insulting to My Divinity.
I know My Own and they know Me. I know My enemies and they will say that they know Me, to anyone who will listen to them. When My enemies, who say that they are of Me, who speak disparagingly of Me, who show little respect for My Word or who try to re-define it, be alert. For even the most cunning enemy of Mine will trip himself up, because anything that comes from My adversary will always confuse.  Anything that comes from God and where the Holy Spirit is present, will never mock Me, Jesus Christ, in any way.
Once you witness confusion in My Church and witness a new doctrine, which honours man’s needs and desires, then nothing that it yields will feel right. You, My dear followers, will be unsettled, frightened and full of sorrow. It is because of these things to come that I give those of you who truly love Me, the Graces to help Me to save God’s children from this great abomination, soon to rear its ugly head.
Accept My Gifts; My Promise to help you and to guide you, which I bring you now. My Word was given to humanity long ago. The Word is not new. The man who adds to it and changes it will suffer greatly. This has been foretold in the Holy Bible and now this is exactly what will happen. My Word will be tampered with by My adversary and the world will swallow the lies, which will come about as a result.

Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: I was sent as His messenger throughout all the ages

My dear child, I am the Immaculate Virgin Mary, the Mother of God, and I come to reveal to you the purpose of my Mission on Earth.
I am the handmaid of the Lord and I was appointed by my heavenly Father to bear His Son, Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the World. Just as I was called upon to fulfil His Most Holy Will, through the birth of His only Begotten Son, Who was sent to give Eternal Life to all of His children, I have been given the role of His messenger throughout all the ages. I was sent as His messenger to reveal the mysteries of His Heavenly Kingdom and at all times, I came in His Holy Name to impart important messages for the world. I did not come in my own right because I would never have been given this authority. I came in the Name of God, as His loyal servant, for the Glory of God ,so that He could call souls into His Divine Mercy. Now I come again in this, the final Mission sanctioned by the Most Holy Blessed Trinity in the salvation of souls.
I played an important role in the Coming of the Messiah the first time and I come, finally, as His holy messenger in these the times of the end before He, my Son, is manifested in His Second Coming.
All through the ages, when I appeared in the apparitions on earth, a sign was given to the world. In many cases, I revealed important prophecies through the Gift of inner locution but, in some cases, nothing was said at all. Instead, a sign was given and those blessed with discernment understood what it was that God wanted His children to know. It is because of His great Generosity that He sanctioned these Divine Interventions for His only Desire was to save souls.
My Eternal Father, Who created all things from nothing, intercedes only when He desires to rescue His children from the deceptions, which are planted in their hearts. It is when the evil one creates havoc that God always steps in to open the hearts of His children to the Great Love that He has for each of them. Accept this Mission, dear children, with graciousness and give thanks to God for His Great Mercy, without which many souls would be lost.

Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Mother of Salvation: My Son has accorded me the power to crush the head of the serpent

My dear children, when you hear rumours of new wars in the most unexpected places, you must be aware that the prophecies contained in the Book of Revelation are upon you.
When the natural order of the earth and the behavior of the human race falls into disarray, in the four corners of the world, then this will be the time to prepare. All of these things must come about in the final bastion against all that is evil, which springs from the wicked infestation of the evil one.
Man will turn against man, people will treat each other cruelly, without a shred of remorse, and each will betray the trust of the other. Such is the outcome when love, which comes from God, dwindles in the hearts of humanity. Even those who believe in My Son will turn against His Teachings. Those closest to Him, though they love Him, will betray Him. Those who represent Him will turn Him over to His Enemies just like Judas did.
There are very few strong enough to stand up and proclaim the Truth of the Holy Word of God. Man is weak and it is because of sin that he cannot become whole. Until sin is eradicated, much pain will be endured until my Son comes again. Until then, prayer is your only weapon against the power of Satan. Pray, especially, my most Holy Rosary every day, because it has the power to weaken the strength of Satan and all those he leads in the final battle against Jesus Christ and His Church on earth.
I tell you now that I, your beloved Mother, the immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, present to you a special gift today. I have been given the grace to become the protector of humanity. Into my protection you must flee in times of strife. I will protect each of you who call upon me against the wickedness of the devil. Under my protection you will be given relief from the attacks he will inflict upon every Christian who tries to remain loyal to my Son in the trials, which lie before you.
My Son has accorded me the power to crush the head of the serpent so that he can bring you closer to Him. Accept my protection and I will respond to all who ask me for help.
My duty is to God and my allegiance is to my beloved Son, Jesus Christ, who loves you all so much. There is nothing that I will not do for my Son and there is nothing that He will not do to bring you freedom from pain and suffering.
Thank you dear children for the love you show me but know that I take the love, which you give to me, and I present it to my Son for the Glory of God.
I remain a humble servant of God.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

God the Father: Without Me there would be nothing. No universe. No love. No life.

My dearest daughter, let not one of you forget Who I Am. It is I, your beloved Father, Creator of all that was in the beginning and Who is of the end.  All things come from Me and every man will bow before Me lest he wishes to be cast away from My Most Heavenly Hierarchy.
You, My beloved children, are all that My Heart desires and every battle on earth, which you witness is for the salvation of your souls. All that is evil is caused by My Adversary, the king of lies, the seducer, the accuser, the greatest enemy of Mine and therefore of My children. He who is against Me is against you. All that gives Glory to Me, gives glory to all that is Mine. This includes My only begotten Son and you, My beloved offspring.
The man who persecutes My children does not come from Me. For every suffering, pain and isolation, which those of you who are closest to Me have to endure, know that this is caused by Satan and his hierarchy of fallen angels. Their greatest desire is to take you away from Me and because of this you will suffer.
Because I do not take back what I give, your free will, will be both your triumph and your downfall, depending on which path you choose. This means that if you offer to Me your free will, for the good of your own and other souls, you can and will defeat your greatest enemy, the devil. But if you allow evil to infiltrate your soul, you will cut off, by your own free will, all ties to Me.
I cannot interfere with your free will for this would mean that I would have broken My Promise. I cannot force you to make choices. I can only show you the path, the way, to eternal salvation. You will then have to decide what it is that you want. All the Gifts of My Heavenly Hierarchy are given freely to you, should you decide that this is the life that you desire. Please, for your own sakes, do not forsake Me for the pomp and splendours, which are placed before you through the temptations of demons.
Many of you are unsure of Me or Who I Am because Satan, through the powers he has received, blinds you to My Existence. He will openly taunt you with every kind of human logic and intellect to deny My Divinity.  I will be discussed openly with disdain but the cunning coward that Satan is, means he will never reveal himself, for that would defeat his purpose. As long as you do not believe in the existence of the devil, then you are unlikely to believe in Me.  But I warn you. Believe what you will about Me but do not deny the existence of evil, for it is all around you. Deny evil and you will deny Me for evil is the opposite to all that I stand for. I Am Love. Love is Mine. Those who love may not acknowledge Me but, without Me, there would be nothing. No universe. No love. No life.
Do not make the mistake of choosing the purveyor of evil over My Divinity. The day will dawn soon when you will understand all that I tell you. When the cobwebs are pulled back from over your eyes you must run to Me. I will be waiting to embrace you into My Refuge and from that moment on I will wipe away your tears, banish all suffering and bring you into the Light of My Kingdom for eternity.
I love you dear children. I await with longing for the day when you return into My Heavenly Embrace.

Your beloved Father
God the Most High

Should you embrace new age practices you deny Me

My dearly beloved daughter, how is it that those who do not accept My Existence, or the Divinity of My Eternal Father, are so willing to embrace false gods all of their own making?
When My Presence is felt by souls who reject My Existence, they feel a need to retaliate without compunction. They will scoff, ridicule, mock My Presence, whether this be in My Church, in books; in the Word or when I Am Present in other souls. The Presence of God is Omnipotent and it is felt in the most painful way by those souls who are in darkness. This is why they react with such venom to any mention of Me. These people have a deep ingrained hatred of Me and they fail to see how they can hate someone Who, in their eyes, does not exist.
I warn those who embrace false spirituality and who idolize or  obsess about anything that does not come from Me. If you open your souls to any spiritual realm, not of My Making, you will open the door to demons, who will cunningly entice you into their dark world. Whatever peace you believe you receive from new age practices will be short-lived. And as you seek more,  you will then enter into a state where your conscience will be taken over by those enemies of God, until you are unable to release yourself from their domain. You will never find peace when you idolize false gods.
The world is infiltrated with false doctrines, gods and religions. There is only one True God and you can only come to Him by recognising the Great Sacrifice He made when He sent Me, His only Begotten Son, to bring you salvation from the snares of the evil one.
To those who do know Me, but who dabble in other doctrines, know this. Should you embrace new age practices, you deny Me. Should My Church acknowledge other creeds, that are not of Me, then they betray Me.
The time when My birth is celebrated, by showing allegiance to other religions, that are not of Me, will be one of the greatest betrayals of the Truth.

Your Jesus


Mother of Salvation: God created a natural order for humanity

My dear children, God created the universe in all its perfection. As this comes from God, everything has a precise and natural order according to the Holy Will of God.
The laws of man and the laws of nature were created by He Who is above all things. This is why all things that were meant to be must remain as they are. God created a natural order for humanity; a place to live; food to eat and the Gift of free will. Everything that is natural comes from God. God created this order so that man could survive. When the natural order of the universe – the  food that you eat, the water you drink and the natural reproduction of the human race – is interfered with by man, then all vengeance will belong to God.
So many have tried to change the order of the world, which was created by God for the human race. They will suffer for this, because God will abandon those who exchanged the Truth of His Creation for false substitutes. If man continues to serve his own self-interests, then God will allow him to degrade himself by permitting him to exchange all that is natural for everything that is unnatural.
It is because of the influence of Satan that man has changed the Laws of God and this will bring  destruction. Everything, which comes from God, is not considered to be good enough and man will try to change the rules of nature to suit his sinful lusts. He will go so far as to try to deny the Creation of the universe by making false claims as to its origin. Everything began with God and all will end with God. All good things will come to an end for the man who rises up in defiance against God. Once the Laws of Creation are tampered with, a great chastisement on earth will be witnessed. While God is Patient, He will never allow man to dictate how He rules His Kingdom.
When man degrades himself to such lowly levels and no longer respects life; the human body; his fellow brothers and sisters or the Laws of God, powerful storms will emerge, in great numbers, lasting weeks. The roar of these storms will be felt in many nations. When you witness these, know the Wrath of God will have descended and that man is being penalized for the great blasphemies he has committed against his Creator.

Your Mother
Mother of Salvation

My Presence will shake the earth and the ground will tremble

My dearly beloved daughter, when the time comes for My Second Coming, a great sound will be heard like the roar of thunder and the skies will be opened as if a great curtain has been lifted. I will appear in a great white light, brighter than the sun, and many people will be blinded by this Great Light, which will surround Me.  The purer the soul, the clearer will be their eyesight, and they will rejoice when they see My Face.
My Presence will shake the earth and the ground will tremble. Then there will be a great stillness and My Voice will ring out as I declare that it is I, Jesus Christ. There will be great rejoicing on the part of those I will call out to  – those who will have been blessed with My Great Mercy. But, amidst the love and the joy, there will also be great sorrow and fear. Those who have nothing but hatred for Me will sink to their knees, groaning in pain and thrashing about in anger and fear at the sight of Me.
Those who reach out to Me on that Day and beg Me to take them into My Merciful Arms, will be saved.  I will reach out to the lowly, the lost as well as those who will be too weak to seek Me out. They need only whisper  these words ‘Jesus forgive me my sins’ and I will sweep them off their feet and into My Glorious Kingdom.
To all of you who fear the Great Day of My Second Coming know that if you love Me that this Day will bring you the greatest joy.  If you do not know Me, and when you see Me on that Day, you will come to Me and open your arms to greet Me. It will only be those who hate Me who will refuse My Hand of Mercy. I ask you to trust in Me to bring you peace, for it would never be My intention to frighten you, as I Am a God of endless Love. To those of you who accept My Great Gift of Eternal Life, there is nothing to fear at all and I will guide you along this path up to the Great Day.
My Words may be harsh; the Truth may be very difficult to accept; but such is the state of the world, caused by the ugliness of sin, that were I not to warn you of this  Day then you would not be prepared.  It is because of Satan that the pain of sin causes such discord, grief and suffering in the world but soon I will bring all sin to an end.
Your Jesus

Every man possesses traits of My Father

My dearly beloved daughter, despite the days of darkness, which lie ahead, as the world is purged of sin, and when I will be rejected as being no longer relevant, I Am a God of Great Mercy.
I remind you that I forgive easily and love everyone with every part of My Being, although many torment Me with their indifference and their hatred of Me.  I accept the fact that I Am not loved like I once was and that the faith of My people has turned cold because this was foretold. My Duty now is to relieve man from the slavery imposed upon him by Satan, through temptation. As long as man does not believe in Satan – the greatest scourge facing humanity – he will not accept My Goodness, My Love or My Existence.
It is difficult for all of you who know Me to remain in a state of grace. Think how lost those souls are, who pay Me no heed at all; the ones who do know Who I Am, but who give Me nothing of their time; the same souls who were given the Sacraments and the Truth but who waive their right to My Kingdom.  Many of them idolize false gods and pledge themselves, almost daily, to the pursuit of things, which do not come from me. None of these people love Me but I love them and I always will for they are part of My Flesh.
Then there are those souls who are disloyal to Me, who betray Me and who are willing to believe in new revelations, which question My Divinity.  They, too, have allowed their love for Me to dwindle, yet I love them just as much as I love those who love Me with all their heart. I will never give up searching for a place in their hearts, seeking a moment when they might respond to Me, or when they may finally accept My Great Mercy.
Man is made in God’s Image. Like any parent, God sees Himself in His Own and this brings Him great joy. Every man possesses traits of My Father. There is good in everyone and it is this goodness, which proves to you that God is present.  Rejoice, when you witness kindness, love, patience and great acts of charity for you can be assured that the Presence of God is at work in souls who display these traits. It is this goodness, within the hearts of sinners that will defeat evil.  You must never give up hope for I Am ever merciful and My Compassion is all encompassing.  I will never reject anyone who calls out to Me. I only desire to bring them My Love, My Peace and My Glorious Kingdom.
Pray, My dear followers that I can ignite love within the hearts of those who have fallen away from Me. I will fight to the bitter end so that I can gather all of God’s children and, especially, My enemies and bring them eternal salvation.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.