Sunday 29 March 2015

My Promise to come again will be fulfilled in the lifetime of this generation
Thursday, May 1st, 2014 @ 23:30
My dearly beloved daughter, My Promise to come again will be fulfilled in the lifetime of this generation. Many people in the
 world, at this time, are oblivious to the prophecies which are contained in the Most Holy Bible, regarding the Great Day
 of the Lord. To prepare for this time, My Father has instructed Me to inform you that the date is set for My Second Coming, but
 only God, the Eternal Father, knows of this date. Even I, His only-begotten Son, have no knowledge of this date – only that it will
 be soon.
Many events will need to take place first, before the great renewal, but know that they will all take place swiftly and in
 rapid succession. Those who fear the Great Day must, instead, trust in Me and pray for the souls of those who will do all they
 can to oppose Me in My Quest for souls. My Plan is to bring even the most stubborn amongst you into My Kingdom, for it
 is for the world. My Kingdom will come, for it is God’s Plan and will complete the Final Covenant, according to the Divine Will of
 God.
Pray, with generosity in your hearts, for the souls of those who need My Mercy the most and I will cover them with My Precious
 Blood. All that was in the beginning will be fulfilled at the end and then there will exist a world without end. All begins and
 ends with My Father.
Nothing will prevent My Second Coming. No man who opposes Me or who tries to draw souls away from Me will be permitted to
 defy Me, for when I arrive, all My enemies will be cast away. I will salvage the weak, the fearful, the remorseful, the heretics,
 the heathen, the liars, the thieves, the murderers – all sinners. Not one of you is exempt from My Mercy. I love all of you.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.