Sunday 29 March 2015

God the Father: Very few of you will reject the new one world church and so My Intervention will be swift

God the Father: Very few of you will reject the new one world church and so My Intervention will be swift

Sunday, April 20th, 2014 @ 17:40
My dearest daughter, when I sent My Son to redeem humanity, the world rejected Him, just as they did the prophets I sent before
 Him.
As I now prepare to send My Son, the second and final time, to gather My children and give them Eternal Life, they will also reject
 this Great Act of Mercy. I have, through My Word, given man the Truth and still he rejects it. How easily they forget. How blind
 they are, for I told the world that I would bring them My Kingdom – a New World, without end – but they have no real
 understanding as to what their inheritance will mean. Not all will accept My Son’s Mercy and so I remind the world of what is to
 come, so that they will come and accept My Kingdom.

There will be great resistance by My children to the many miracles I will show the world, before the Coming of My Son. There will
 be much talk, but My enemies will ensure that My children are deceived, so that they will not prepare their souls for the Glorious
 Life I have prepared for each of you.
Just as My Son rose from the dead on the third day, so too will He reveal Himself on the third day, after three days of darkness, at
 His Second Coming. I desire that you be aware of these three days of darkness, so that you do not fear them. Holy candles will
 provide the only light permitted by Me, to allow those who love Me to see and to await, with joy, My Son’s Arrival.
Be not afraid of My Love for you or the Power that I wield, as it is for your own good that I permit all events to take place in the
 days leading up to the Great Day. I permit My enemies to roam the Earth. I permit the destroyers to deceive man, for this is how I
 will test the faith of those who have been blessed with the Truth. But know this. Those who betray the Word of God will be cast
 out into the wilderness. Those who strike out and punish My sacred servants, who love My Son, will be punished harshly. I will
 permit the weak and those who are easily led to be deceived, so that they will – when My Prophecies, given to you, My daughter,
 come to pass – repent and seek Me out.
Children, I Am preparing you, so that My Will is done and that you will live, within My Realm, as you were born to. The world you
 live in is tarnished, because of the evil one and his influence. The Earth is plagued by sin, at this time more than ever before, and
 sin will now escalate, which each one of you, with true faith, will bear witness to. You will need to be reminded of the Truth each
 day from today – Easter Sunday – for without it, you will wander and become lost.
Very few of you will reject the new one world church and so My Intervention will be swift. I will pull you towards Me, keep you
 uplifted, when the pain of the apostasy becomes unbearable, and I will rescue your souls by whatever means I choose, rather
 than lose you to My enemies. I desire that you look kindly upon those who fight against My Son because of this, His Mission to
 prepare the world for His Second Coming. I ask that you ask Me, your Eternal Father, to show Mercy to all who try to interfere
 with My Hand, My Generosity, My Power and My Divinity, through this special Crusade Prayer:
Crusade Prayer (147) God the Father, show Mercy on those who deny Your Son
O God, my Eternal Father, I ask You to show Mercy on those who deny Your Son. I plead for the souls of those who try to destroy
 Your prophets. I beg for the conversion of souls, who are lost to You and I ask that You help all Your children to prepare their
 souls and amend their lives, in accordance with Your Divine Will, in anticipation of the Second Coming of Your beloved Son,
 Jesus Christ. Amen.
Go, My children, and prepare all those known to you, by offering up special prayers to Me, your Eternal Father, for My Great
 Mercy.
I love all of you. I Am All-Loving, All-Patient and I await your response. Never think that I will not hear your prayers, for your voices
 are sweetness in My Ears and your love for Me brings Me great joy. There is nothing I will not do for My children. Nothing.
Go in love and joy, for you can be assured that I Am All-Merciful.
Your beloved Father
God the Most High

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.