Monday 30 March 2015

Mother of Salvation: Courage, my dear children, all is in the Hands of my Son

My dear children you have been given the Prayers, the Gifts and the armour to forge ahead in preparation for the Second Coming of my precious Son, Jesus Christ.
His Remnant has been formed and it will continue to grow throughout the world so that souls can be saved. It will be during the times, which lie ahead that God’s Remnant in every corner of the world will retain the Truth of His Holy Word. Blessed with the favour of the Holy Spirit the Remnant will, through their prayer and sacrifice, appease the anger of God when the Great Day of the Lord descends upon the world.
You must never forget that God loves everyone and because of the opposition, which will be shown to God’s children, you will not find it easy to remain faithful to the Word.
God’s Remnant, irrespective of creed or nation, will unite in the days ahead when all mention of the Holy Word will be suppressed. God will communicate to you through this Mission when you need comfort so that He can pour over you the Graces required to sustain your faith.
Courage, my dear children, all is in the Hands of my Son, Who will seek out every soul, including the most hardened amongst you. My love for you all is everlasting and I desire that you use every Gift, given to you through the Holy Gospels and through these Messages, for the salvation of souls.
God will never desert His Remnant and it will be through your prayer groups and all other prayers groups, which are derived from my communications to the world, through other missions, that souls can and will be saved.
Comfort one another in times of spiritual trials and God will guide you every step of the way. I, the Mother of Salvation, will remain your protector and I will answer every request that you make of me. I will remain by your side right up to the Day my Son returns to reclaim His Kingdom on earth.
Thank you for responding with faith, hope and trust, to my call and that of my Son.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

My Mission to save humanity is almost complete

My dearly beloved daughter, by the Power of the Holy Blessed Trinity, I declare that I have given you the Truth. I have filled your hearts and souls with the Gifts promised to mankind through the Book of Truth.
Now take My Gift of the Truth along with all the other Gifts, given to you through this Mission, and accept them with gratitude. Live the Word of God. Accept these Messages and live your lives accordingly.
My Mission to save humanity is almost complete. My Remnant has been formed. You have been given the Gifts of the Seal of the Living God, the Medal of Salvation and the Crusade Prayers. They will be your armour against My adversary. I will speak with you only periodically and through the Remnant from now on. You are ready to take up your armour to fight to keep My Word alive in a place of desolation.
My Plan is to ensure that all of you spread My Word and contemplate what I have given you. I will never desert My final Mission, for this is impossible. Be patient and trust in Me completely. These Messages will bring you great comfort and consolation in days of great spiritual trials. Be thankful for My Mercy.
The Holy Spirit will guide and protect you and I will give you the comfort you will need to withstand the difficulties you will face in the times ahead.
Thank you My little ones for accepting My Intervention. Now it is up to you to spread the Truth. I love you, I cherish you and I long for the Great Day of the Lord when I will unite the world and lead you into My New Kingdom on earth.
I Bless you and give you the courage, the wisdom, the knowledge and the Graces to continue My Work on earth.
Your beloved Jesus
Saviour and Redeemer of all mankind.

Prayer terrifies the evil one

My dearly beloved daughter, I ask all Christians in every part of the world to increase the time they spend in prayer for the power to defeat sin, which strangles the world and which brings suffering and every kind of hardship in its wake.
Sin can be destroyed through prayer. Prayer is the most powerful weapon against evil and the more you turn to Me, your Jesus, the more I can defeat My adversary. While I do not make any demands on you, which burden your hearts, I ask only that you call on Me to help sinners to avoid the wickedness, which can spring up within their hearts at any moment.
The power of Satan is at a point when those with no faith or belief in God, are easily manipulated by him. He goads them and tempts them at every opportunity. Man, in Satan’s eyes, is a mirror reflection of God, Who created man in His Own Image. Satan hates every single human being with an intensity that would take your breath away. It is only the man who is alert to his tactics who can see the Truth when evil takes many forms. Only the man who is open to the Word of God – who loves and knows Him – can ward off the influence of the deceiver through the power of prayer.
Prayer terrifies the evil one and weakens the grip he holds over humanity. Prayer is more powerful than a sword that is used in battle, for it does not merely wound the enemy but destroys him.

Your Jesus

I can reveal only so much to you before I separate the sheep from the goats.

My dearly beloved daughter, so many spat in My Face, cursed Me and denied Me during My Time on earth and they continue to do so to this day.
Every Gift, which was given to humanity through seers, visionaries and prophets from God was rejected by the majority. Soon, the Flame of Truth will be difficult for man to find, though they may seek it out. My enemies will rejoice and celebrate as My Witnesses on earth are knocked to the ground and trampled upon. Oh how ungrateful are the cold hearts of men, and how little love they have for Me
My punishment is imminent and I will separate those, whose love for Me remains alive, from the souls who reject Me. My Intervention will be swift and woe to the man who curses Me, for I will cut him off from the Bosom of My Sacred Heart, and he will be left walking amongst the beasts who roam the earth seeking out the souls they crave so that they can destroy them.
Today your Lord has spoken and today is the day when the changes, as foretold, will commence. My Mercy will be shown to you in great torrents but after that you will choose your own destiny. Those who have allowed hatred to fester in their souls will reject Me outright. Those with lukewarm souls will not have the Graces to remain true to Me and they, too, will reject Me.
I have given you the Word, the Truth, and many have cursed Me because of it. There is only so much that I can give you before the Great Day. Now, take what I have given you and remember every Word, for My Time is near and I can reveal only so much to you before I separate the sheep from the goats.
Those of you who curse Me shall be cursed. Those who believe in Me will have Eternal Life. Suffer in My Name and I will exalt you in My Kingdom to come.
The Day of the First Resurrection is coming and those who won’t accept Me will be cast away for eternity. My anger is great at this time and if you were to witness the dull grey and darkened souls of those with lukewarm hearts it would cause you to weep. Sadly, the majority of souls are in darkness and were you to see this you would die of shock such is the state of the souls of humanity.

Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: Pray for the protection of my Son’s Church on earth

My dear children, it is important that all of you recite the Crusade Prayers and my Most Holy Rosary as part of your daily prayers. You may choose whichever prayers that you select, not necessarily every Prayer, but those which are according to your desire. My Most Holy Rosary must be recited daily against the influence of the evil one.
Prayer brings you closer to God and protects the souls of all those who request the help of my Son against the power of the deceiver. Prayer is the greatest weapon against evil and you must never underestimate the power that it yields.
Pray for the protection of my Son’s Church on earth and ask my Son to grant Mercy to everyone who tries to crucify it. This Church – the Body and the Temple of my Son – is the path through which all glory will be given to God. The Teachings, the Word and the Holy Eucharist, that is the Body and the Blood of my Son, Jesus Christ, were Gifts given to humanity for the salvation of souls. You must uphold the Truth and prepare to accept my Son’s Mercy.
I urge that you pray for souls who refute the Truth and beg my Son to pour His Mercy over their souls. My Son is Life. All Life comes from Him. Reject my Son and you will not sustain life in His Kingdom to come.
My Son has asked me to plead for your prayers for the souls of those who will reject Him. He will hear the prayers you offer up for all of your loved ones and for those who will be unable to accept the Light when it shines like a beacon and covers humanity.
The souls who are alight with the love and humility necessary to receive my Son will rejoice. Those with darkness in their souls will shun the Light, as they will find it painful to see the Truth. Pray with all your hearts for the souls who are in most need of my Son’s Mercy now and every day from now on.
Without your prayers many will be lost and they will pine for eternity, for the company of my Son, but He will be nowhere for them to find.
I leave you with my love, my protection and my peace. Please respond to my call for the salvation of souls.

Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

The spirit of evil is more powerful than the will of man.

My dearly beloved daughter, as the Holy Spirit permeates throughout these Messages, My Word, like it was during My Time on earth, spreads like lightning. The speed by which the Holy Spirit spreads is beyond the understanding of mortal man. And, as the Paraclete, through the Power of God, engulfs the souls of all those with humility in their hearts, the spirit of evil will follow, everywhere it is Present.
The spirit of evil is more powerful than the will of man, but it is powerless against the children of God, who place all their trust in Him. The spirit of evil will always have one motive and that is to deceive. Satan, the great deceiver, will use pride within the soul to convince man that his flawed reasoning can dictate what is right or wrong. The victim will believe that he is in control of his own destiny and therefore his faith, what little he may have, is secondary.
Freedom of the conscience can lead weak souls into rejecting the Existence of God. Other souls, who do accept the Existence of God, will allow their personal opinions dictate their own interpretation of Who God is and how God responds to sinners. Either way, they will reject the Authority of God in favour of what they want to believe. Their pride will lead to their downfall.
The devil is very cunning and will say to such souls ‘do what your conscience says’ and convince them to give precedence over the Word of God. Oh how easily manipulated is man, who because of sin falls prey to such deceit. Come, I say, who are you to decide that you know more about Me than what I have taught you? My Teachings are clear, precise and never waive. If you cannot trust in the Word of God then you cannot love Him truly. It is by your own free will that you choose what to believe. But the man who twists the Word of God, to fit neatly into his own opinion of My Word and to suit his own needs, is the man who will succumb to the temptation of the evil one.
Everywhere My Word is upheld, the devil will hover waiting to devour souls who value their own views and opinions over the Word of God. Every man who remains firm to the Truth will face terrible trials by the deceiver, who will never cease in his efforts to lead him astray.   So, everywhere the Holy Spirit spreads His Wings, the spirit of evil will follow every step of the way. Relentless, frustrated and determined, he will torment those souls who have been blessed by the Power of the Holy Spirit.
You won’t find the spirit of evil trying to tamper with the souls he has already won over, for he has no need of them. A man who loves Me and follows the Word of God is vulnerable for he is the most sought after prize. You must never believe, however, that you are strong enough to withstand such attacks on your faith, because each one of you is a sinner. And as sinners, unless you cleanse your souls through reconciliation on a regular basis, you too will betray Me for you won’t be strong enough on your own to withstand the pressure to deny Me otherwise.
Never forget what I warned you about. You are in the middle of the greatest spiritual battle of all time. Only the fittest, the strongest and the purest of souls will survive it.

Your Jesus

I Am your only real solace in a world which is against Me.

My dearly beloved daughter, My fight to bring peace to all of God’s children, and to take every person into the glory of the New Heaven and Earth, is intensifying. I will fight to the end to salvage humanity from the wickedness, which has been inflicted upon them by My adversary.
I ask that all of you who love Me and uphold My Word remain strong in the face of the hatred you will have to bear witness to against My Holy Word. If you reject My Word then you reject Me. You will have failed to understand the meaning of My Death on the Cross.
To live a life in Me requires great courage and stamina, for you will never be left in peace when you openly profess your belief in Me.
I Am your only real solace in a world which is against Me. I Am your lifeline in times of troubled waters. I Am Life itself and all things that are good come from Me. Evil in any form cannot come from Me for it is impossible. Until the world accepts that Satan exists they will never accept the Existence of God.
Satan and every fallen angel cast out of Heaven by My beloved Father creates hatred in the souls of those who allow sin to strangle them. It is through the sin of pride that all other sins emanate. Pride was the downfall of Lucifer. Pride is the sin by which man aligns himself with the evil one. Pride will be the downfall of humanity.
To love Me you must do so without condition and this is no easy feat. To love Me means adhering to the Word of God. If you deviate from this your love for Me will wither until, eventually, you will live by your own rules.

Your Jesus

Soon the skies will split and the Fire of the Holy Spirit will be upon you

My dearly beloved daughter, the hatred against all good things which come from God, including His Holy Word, is intense at this time. Love in the hearts of man, which is naturally present in the soul of every child born into the world, has turned cold in the hearts of humanity.
Charity and love for one another has evaporated and, as foretold, man will turn against his brother, sister, father, mother and neighbour as the final battle for souls reaches its pinnacle. The good, the meek and the humble will be trodden upon and those with malice and a lack of love in their souls, will bully those who dare to speak the Truth.
My Father, by whose Holy Command I speak to the world, has instructed Me to issue this warning. Prepare to face Me for soon the skies will split and the Fire of the Holy Spirit will be upon you. Those with tender hearts and whose souls are filled with love for others will be rewarded with the Gifts I will bring with Me on that day. To the others I say this. For every wicked act, word or deed you are guilty of and for the pain you have inflicted on others, you will experience the pain of your iniquities as seen through My Eyes. Because so many will be shocked when they see the state of their souls I ask that you do not fear. Simply trust in My Great Mercy. I am coming not to punish or judge you but to awaken within you the love that you have lost for Me.

Come all of you the time for God’s Intervention is close and those who prepare their souls, through the act of reconciliation and Confession, will be spared the pain of purification.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.