Sunday 29 March 2015

As Good Friday draws near, those who torment Me and try to wipe out all traces of Me will suffer greatly on that day

As Good Friday draws near, those who torment Me and try to wipe out all traces of Me will suffer greatly on that day

Sunday, April 13th, 2014 @ 19:00
My dearly beloved daughter, it is My Desire that those who love Me, truly, make amends through the Gift of Reconciliation, during
 Holy Week. When you show Me true remorse for your sins, I will pour over you a special Gift of Acceptance, in accordance with
 My Holy Will. I urge you to trust in Me, at this time in history, like never before, because, if you listen carefully, I will be able to make My Word heard by all – including those who do not know Me at all.

When I was hunted down by My enemies, they went to great lengths to discredit Me. They vented their rage at many poor
 innocents and tortured men they believed to be Me. They spread lies about My apostles, tried to discredit Me in many ways
 and went into fits of anger, when they could not physically assault Me. They would have killed Me, had they captured Me,
 before Good Friday – had I not protected Myself. Their hatred, their lies, the slander they spread about My Mission and their false
 accusations against Me, spread to every town and village, before the day when I was finally betrayed by one of My Own.
The venom, which poured forth from the mouths of My enemies, came from the serpent, who infested their souls. They
 imitated him in every way – they screamed in a violent rage against Me, although their accusations were false and
 meaningless. They spat at My apostles, tortured My disciples, as well as those unfortunate men they mistook for Me. They tried
 to turn others against Me, who had not heard of Me and spoke wicked things against those they could not convince to
 denounce Me. Every devil from the bowels of Hell tormented Me during My last weeks on Earth, when My Word had pierced the
 hearts of many and converted thousands.
When My Presence was at its strongest, the hatred intensified and the roars of those who opposed Me were like those, which
 come from wild animals. People who joined the groups of Pharisees, to inflict punishment upon Me, became just as bad as
 those who incited them into an evil rage upon My Character. I was accused of being unclean in Body and Soul. They said
 My Word came from unclean spirits. They said I bore false witness against Moses and that I was sent by the evil one to corrupt
 their souls. They ignored the Love that I spread, the conversion to love one another that I created amongst them and the miracles
 that I performed. While they chanted obscenities against Me, they stood tall and proud and, at the same time, they
 blasphemed against God, they declared they spoke in His Name. This is exactly how Satan deceives people.
Those who blasphemed against Me, during My Crucifixion, do not live in My Kingdom, for they suffered the worst punishment. My
 Father will destroy anyone who says that I speak with the voice of Satan. So to those of you, who claim that My Voice is
 that of the evil one, know that your suffering will be worse than death. Your tongues will no longer spill out the venom Satan
 has placed within your souls; your eyes will no longer see, for it is only darkness that you desire – and so be it. Your ears will
 never hear the sweetness of My Voice, for you refuse to listen – and so be it. Your heart has no love and so no love will it ever
 feel, once you shut out the Love of God. Your words will be your downfall, and when those who accuse Me, your Lord God,
 Saviour and Redeemer of all mankind, of speaking evil, they will be heard no more. They will die.
My Anger at this time, against the hypocrites, who roam the world pretending to come from Me, is beyond endurance and My
 Punishment will befall each of you, who spit at Me. Away from Me – you have little hold over Me. I will cast you away.
When I hear the screams of those possessed with the hatred of Satan in their souls dare to publicly declare their allegiance to Me,
 I feel sickened. They disgust Me and are no better than those who fought lots to hammer the first nail into My Body.
As Good Friday draws near, those who torment Me and try to wipe out all traces of Me will suffer greatly on that day. On that day,
 when you suffer My Pain, given to you to bring you to your senses, you will know that I Am calling you. I do this, not because you
 deserve one ounce of My Sympathy, but because I love you – despite everything. On that day, I ask you to call on Me as follows:
“Jesus, forgive me for the hurt I have inflicted upon Your Body, Your Word and Your Divinity.”
I will respond and help you come to Me, with Love and Joy in My Heart.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.