Monday 30 March 2015

God the Father: My Love will conquer evil and hatred.

My dearest daughter, My Love, when it is accepted by you can produce great fruits.  But when it is rejected by man this results in a withered earth. Without My Love there is no life, no joy, no peace. When My Love is felt by man, it creates great wonder, awe and a feeling of deep gratitude in the soul of the person, who has been granted this Gift.
My dear children, when you experience love in any form for another human being, this is My Love you feel.  It can only come from Me for I Am Love.  Love is a Gift and you must seize it when you feel it stir within your heart.  To those who accept My Love, know that I will fill you with more of My Gift when you share it with those, who have not been granted this favour.
My Love will conquer evil and hatred. Love wipes out hatred, as the evil one, the thorn in man’s side, is incapable of it.  When you say you love Me, then you must fight very hard to prevent hatred, of any kind, to blemish your soul. If you love Me, you will forgive your enemies because you will see them as I see them.  This requires perseverance on your part and discipline, which will prevent you from hurting another person, either verbally or physically.
When you allow My Love to flow through your veins, you will feel complete peace and freedom. This is because you will feel no malice, no anger, no revenge nor grudge against another child of Mine. This is the Gift of My Love in its most pure form. Accept it from Me by reciting this prayer.
Crusade Prayer (168) For the Gift of God’s Love
O dearest Father,
O Eternal One,
God the Most High,
Make me worthy of Your Love.
Please forgive me for hurting others and for any wrong-doing,
which has caused suffering to any of Your children.
Open my heart so that I can welcome You into my soul, and cleanse me of any hatred I may feel against another person.
Help me to forgive my enemies and to sow the seeds of Your Love everywhere I go and amongst those whom I meet every day.
Give me, dear Father, the Gifts of Perseverance and Trust, so that I can uphold Your Holy Word and thus keep alive, in a darkened world, the Flame of Your Great Love and Mercy.
Amen.
Children, please take comfort in the knowledge that I love all of you, no matter who you are, whatever sins you have committed and whether or not you curse Me.  My Love for you is unconditional.
I must, however, separate those who are trying to blind My children to the truth of their salvation, from those who are of Me.  Were I not to intervene, many would be lost to Me and I Am not prepared to sacrifice souls to those who, despite every effort on My Part, will reject Me on the final day.
I ask that you place all your trust in Me and keep My Seal of Protection, in any form, close to you. The fight has already commenced and I will wreak justice by punishing those who try to destroy My children.
Never forget Who I Am. I Am the Beginning and the End. All who come to Me will find Eternal Life.  Allow Me to take you to safety and to a glorious life in union with My Will.  I will reveal the New Paradise in My Own Time and I desire that you show patienceLive your lives in harmony with others.  Look after your families as before. Come to Me in your churches as before. But, always remember that the Truth, the True Word of God, can never change for I Am the Truth. I can never change, for that can never be.
I love you. I bless you. I protect you.
Your Loving Father
God the Most High

Crusade Prayer (168) For the Gift of God’s Love


O Dearest Father,
O Eternal One,
God the Most High,
Make me worthy of Your Love.
Please forgive me for hurting others and for any wrong-doing,
which has caused suffering to any of your children.
Open my heart so that I can welcome you into my soul, and cleanse me of any hatred I may feel against another person.
Help me to forgive my enemies and to sow the seeds of Your Love everywhere I go and amongst those whom I meet every day.
Give me, Dear Father, the Gifts of Perseverance and Trust, so that I can uphold Your Holy Word and thus keep alive, in a darkened world, the flame of Your Great Love and Mercy.
Amen.

Cling to the Truth at all times, for without it, you will be living a lie

My dearly beloved daughter, the Word of God, as laid down by Him, and the Word dictated to My Holy Apostles, was the foundation upon which My Mystical Body, the Church, was built.
The Eternal Word is the foundation upon which the Church sits. It is not the other way around. The Word of God is Eternal – it is cast in stone. It is the foundation of the Truth. The foundation of My Church cannot be shaken but the edifice, which sits upon it, may be changed and amended. However, if the building changes, then the foundation may not sustain it if it deviates from the building structure for which it was designed.
The Word of God may never be amended because it can never change. For how could it? God did not say one thing only to mean something else.  The Church must be subservient to the Word of God. The Word of God is not subservient to those members of My Church who may feel differently.  Dare to tamper with the Word and you will betray Me, Jesus Christ. I Am the Church. My Body is the Church and all that springs from Me is sacred. For as long as the Truth is upheld by you, those sacred servants of Mine, you can represent Me.  As long as you trust and honour Me, and ensure that the proper procedures are in place within My Church, then you can say you are Mine.
When God dictated the Gospels, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, the Word may have been presented using different expressions but, either way, it remained the same.  When God spoke through the prophets and those apostles of Mine, blessed with the Gift of the Holy Spirit, the language was clear, simple and authoritative. The same is true of today when God speaks to His prophets. The language is clear and simple and is delivered with authority, for it comes from God.  The Words spoken by Me, your Redeemer, are true to My Holy Word contained in the scriptures, for they come from the same Hand. Therefore, any one who gives you a new version of the Truth, that is difficult to understand, hard to follow and vague, beware. When the Truth is twisted, a false doctrine will emanate from it.  It will be full of holes; illogical and the exact opposite of the Holy Word of God.
When you are told that God will accept sin because of His Mercy know that this is a lie. God will accept the remorseful soul, but never the sin, for this is impossible.
Cling to the Truth at all times, for without it, you will be living a lie.

Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: Sin is a fact. It exists, and will continue to exist until the Second Coming of Christ

My dear children, how heartbroken I am during these terrible times, when man has risen to defy God in so many ways.
God’s Laws are being flouted all over the world because sin is no longer acknowledged as being wrong. Instead, it is justified at every opportunity so that man can no longer differentiate between right and wrong.  When you embrace sin, in all its forms, and declare it to be of no consequence, then you will never be satisfied. Sin, once it is seen as merely a human fault, will lead to greater and more serious sin until, finally, it will lead to a darkness of the spirit and separation from God. This will leave a vacuum in your soul, which will bring a form of wretchedness, which it is difficult to extract from.
Darkness comes from the spirit of evil. Light comes from God. Sin brings darkness and, unless you acknowledge sin, and seek reconciliation, it will grow and fester until it strangles the spirit.Nothing in this world will, nor can, bring the soul the relief it craves. Only reconciliation between the soul and God can free it from this stranglehold.
Sin is a fact. It exists, and will continue to exist until the Second Coming of Christ. God’s children, who understand the Ten Commandments, laid down by Him, will know that man must ask God for forgiveness each and every time he sins. It doesn’t matter that he seeks out God and begs His Forgiveness repeatedly, because this is the only way to stay in union with Him. In this way, you will receive many Graces and you will mature and dwell in the Light of God.
Man must accept his weakness because of the existence of sin. He must accept how sin can separate him from God. When he does not accept this fact then he is saying that he is equal to God. Without belief in the existence of sin man cannot serve God. It is then that the separation between the soul and that of his Creator becomes wider until there is no communication between man and God.
It is the desire of Satan to capture souls and prevent their salvation. Until man accepts the importance of acknowledging the Laws of God, he will deny Him.

Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation


The beauty of man, created in the Living Image of God, is indescribable

My dearly beloved daughter, just as My Beloved Mother was chosen by God to herald the Coming of the Messiah so, too, is she being called to prepare humanity for My Second Coming.
She has been elevated into the highest Hierarchy in Heaven and has been accorded great powers by My Eternal Father. Nevertheless, she remains as was then, and as is now, and always will be, a devoted and humble servant of God. She serves Him in His Plan to raise man to the perfect state in which he was meant to be.
The beauty of man, created in the Living Image of God, is indescribable. No man, woman or child on this earth can match that, which was created when God brought forth Adam and Eve.  Sin was their downfall and Lucifer their enemy.  Then, this perfect state was destroyed. Stained by sin, man will never regain this perfect state again until the serpent, and all those who worship him are banished.  Until that day comes, the beauty of the human body and soul will remain tarnished.
Man is God’s greatest love.  The angels are His servants in that they, too, must show love for God’s Creatures. God’s Love for His family supersedes all that He created and, until He regains the souls of His children, He will never rest.  God permits many sufferings, humiliations and tragedies, all of which are caused by the hatred of the one whom He held in the highest regard – the former Archangel Lucifier, who became Satan.  Fallen because of his jealousy, pride and self-love, he caused My Father the greatest pain imaginable. And today, just as it was then, he still does the same.
My Father’s loyal angels, all the saints and My beloved Mother, have formed a bond, which can never be broken. Whatever My Father dictates is carried out by His Elite Hierarchy. He is never questioned. Whatever My Father desires, is the correct way and the most powerful way. It is the way in which the human race can be saved from the curse of the evil one. That is His prerogative. No one would ever dare to question Him. In His Final Plan, the final stage in which He will bring His Plan of Salvation to an end, He will intervene in many ways.
My Mother’s title, ‘The Mother of Salvation’, the final one given to her by the Eternal Father, God the Most High, is no accident. She was sent to warn the world and prepare it for the final onslaught against the human race by the evil one. She has been accorded this task and I ask that you accept this, and respond to her call for prayer at all times.
The Holy Trinity will bring about many Blessings to those who respond to this, the final mission, from Heaven – the Mission of Salvation. Accept, with thanks that such favour has been shown to humanity with love and graciousness of  heart.
Your Beloved Jesus

It is easy to say you are a Christian, once you are not challenged for being one

My dearly beloved daughter, as I reach out to God’s children including all religions, non-believers and Christians, many will, as a result of My Call, convert to Christianity.  This will be achieved through the Grace of God, by the Power of the Holy Spirit.
In the meantime, well-meaning Christians and committed followers of Mine will find the trials, which they will have to face, very difficult. I ask them now. Who amongst you is so strong that you will stand by My Side and abide by the Truth, without My Intervention at this time? Many of you, with a good heart, will stay true to Me, but only within your own groups. Once you all agree with each other, you will find it easier to serve Me. But when you face opposition – and you will, at some stage, from My enemies who will try to entice you into a false doctrine – you will not find it easy. 
When you are criticised for following the true Word of God, many of you will be too weak to defend It. Once you face opposition from your fellow Christians, and when you are coerced into accepting newly adapted, but false, scripture, you will be grief-stricken. By then, your faith will be truly tested. You will have two choices. Believe in the Truth, as it was laid down by God, and for which much blood was shed in order to reconcile man with His Maker. Or, accept a watered-down version of My Word, infiltrated with untruths.
To choose the first option will bring you much pain, grief and suffering, for you will be held in contempt by others for remaining true to Me. But, by choosing the second option – while you may well be covered with much praise, accepted by your peers and My enemies – you will be plunged into darkness and your soul will be at risk.
It is easy to say you are a Christian, once you are not challenged for being one. But if you are scorned, mocked, ridiculed or slandered in My Name, some of you will not be strong enough to withstand these trials. Many of you will desert Me and walk away because of the fear of public opinion. Many of you will betray Me. Many of you will turn your backs because you will be too ashamed to carry My Cross.
Never believe that being a follower of Mine is easy, for it is not. But there will come a time when your faith will be put to the ultimate test and it is then that I will know who is of Me and who is not.

Your Jesus

God preserves His Love for man through the family unit

My dearly beloved daughter, My Heart belongs to all families and it is My Desire to bless every family, small, medium or large at this time. When love is present within families, this means that God’s Power is upheld, for all His children belong to Him. It was He Who created every single one of them.
God preserves His Love for man through the family unit because it is within such circumstances that His Love naturally thrives. The love contained within families who are united yields great Graces because, the love of family members for one another is one of the greatest Gifts from God. God uses the love in the family to spread its wings, so that each member of a loving family will help to spread this love, wherever they go. Likewise, when the family unit breaks down, this will have a direct impact on your community, your society and upon your nations.
When God created Adam and Eve, He desired a family of His Own, upon which He lavished everything. He will always strive to protect families because this is the place where love is first discovered by mortal man. When love thrives in families so, too, will it thrive in those  nations. Because the love for one another evolves from the family, it is precisely for this reason, that it is attacked by Satan. Satan will use every influence he can to infest people so that they will justify every reason to break up the family unit. He will prevent families from being formed and he will try to stop it from re-uniting should that be the Will of God.
The family, borne out of the Love of God, will always be attacked by evil. To protect your family from the evil one please recite this Crusade Prayer.
Crusade Prayer (167) Protect my family
O God, my Eternal Father, through the Grace of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, please protect my family, at all times, from evil.
Give us the strength to rise above evil intent and to remain unified in our love for You and one another. 
Sustain us through every trial and suffering we may endure and keep alive the love we have for each other so that we are in union with Jesus.
Bless our families and give us the Gift of Love, even in times of strife.
Strengthen our love, so that we may share the joy of our family with others so that Your Love may be shared with the whole world. Amen.
Remember that God created each one of you in His Likeness so that He could create the perfect family. Be thankful for your families for it is one of the greatest Gifts He has bestowed upon the human race. When the suffering on this earth comes to an end, and when hatred is obliterated, God will unite humanity as one in Him. You will become whole again and His Family will have Eternal Life.

Your Jesus

Crusade Prayer (167) Protect my family

“The family, borne out of the love of God, will always be attacked by evil. To protect your family from the evil one please recite this Crusade Prayer.”
 O God, my Eternal Father, through the grace of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, please protect my family, at all times, from evil.
Give us the strength to rise above evil intent and to remain unified in our love for You and one another. 
Sustain us through every trial and suffering we may endure and keep alive the love we have for each other so that we are in union with Jesus.
Bless our families and give us the Gift of Love, even in times of strife.
Strengthen our love, so that we may share the joy of our family with others so that Your Love may be shared with the whole world. Amen.
Remember that God created each one of you in His Likeness so that He could create the perfect family. Be thankful for your families for it is one of the greatest Gifts He has bestowed upon the human race. When the suffering on this earth comes to an end, and when hatred is obliterated, God will unite humanity as one in Him. You will become whole again and His Family will have Eternal Life.

Your Jesus


I never criticised sinners. I never cursed them. I never hurt them


My dearly beloved daughter, know that out of human weakness I draw great strength. My Power is at its greatest when I touch the souls of the weak, for it is then that I can draw upon them to enable Me to act within them.
To those of you who are weak, you must ask Me to give you the Gift of trust.  Trust in Me, My dear little ones, and then all Power is Mine. I cannot draw upon the souls of the proud, the haughty and the arrogant, as they will not humble themselves in My Eyes. Pride is a barrier between man and God because the proud man believes that his voice is greater than Mine. That is the way it has always been.  Today it is no different. I ask that you all pray for those souls who misunderstand Me and who feel the need to declare what My Word really means, according to their own interpretation.
When a man curses another and then says this is what God would want when defending His Word, or when he justifies wrongdoing and says that this is a good thing in My Eyes, know this. When you love Me, you will never deviate from the love that I taught or the way in which you must imitate Me. I never criticised sinners. I never cursed them. I never hurt them and I never denounced them. So, too, must you do as I did.
Embrace sinners. Pray for them. For, if you do not, you will defy My Will and your actions will serve only your own flawed view as to Who I Am.You cannot say you are of Me if you preach the opposite to what I taught. Never look down on those you believe to be sinners in My Eyes. Pray for them but never judge them for this is not your right.

Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: Beware of the man, who declares himself to be the Son of Man

My dear child, it has been foretold that many false prophets will arise and that, during this time, they will spread untruths about the Word of God.
They will arise in their hundreds of thousands and be endorsed by those who claim to represent my Son’s servants. They will preach in small, as well as large, groups and you will know them by the false prophecies, which they will reveal to the world. They will be seen as very holy people, and some will say that they have great healing powers of the flesh as well as the spirit. Some will wear the garments of holy men and they will promote a new missal, which will deviate from the Truth.  Many people will be confused by their teachings, as they will mix their false claims with part of the Truth. One of their objectives will be to be seen to prepare the world for the Second Coming of Christ and they will create great anticipation of this event amongst my Son’s followers. But, it will not be my Son, Jesus Christ, they will be preparing God’s children to welcome. No. It will be the antichrist.
Grave errors, will be revealed by them in connection with the Book of Revelation as they will twist the contents of this Holy Book. Few will know that they are being fed lies and the greatest untruth, which they will proclaim, will be this. They will say that Jesus Christ, the Son of Man, will make Himself known in the world soon. That He will come in the flesh. That he will walk amongst His people and that He will raise them up on the last day. This could never happen for my Son, who came in the flesh, the first time, through His Birth, will never come in the flesh at His Second Coming.
Beware of the man, who declares himself to be the Son of Man, who calls you to him, for he will not be from God. My Son will come in the clouds just as He left the earth during His Ascension into Heaven so, too, will it be on the last day.

Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Crusade Prayer (166) To mitigate the murder of innocents

Crusade Prayer (166) To mitigate the murder of innocents
Dearest Mother of Salvation, please present this, our plea to mitigate the murder of innocents, to your beloved Son, Jesus Christ.
We ask, that in His Mercy, He will remove the threat of genocide, persecution and terror against God’s children, in every form.
Please, we implore you, dear Mother of Salvation, to hear our cries for love, unity and peace in this sorrowful world.
We ask that Jesus Christ, the Son of Man, will protect all of us during these times of great pain and suffering on earth. Amen.

Mother of Salvation: Pray for my Son's Mercy so that all suffering can be diluted

My dear child, you must ask everyone to ask for God’s Mercy in all those matters, which involve the destruction of humanity. I refer to the wicked plans involving wars; plans to introduce a global vaccine – which you were warned about in the message of  26 November 2010  –  genocide and the murder of Christians, as well as other people of different religions, by the hands of evil men.
When a soul is infested by Satan, it is capable of the most intense hatred for God’s children. When groups of men work together, in complete subjugation to the evil one, their wickedness is manifested in every act so as to cause death and destruction to those over whom they control.
You must pray, all of you, to hinder the plans of evil men whose desire is to reduce the world’s population, for their own gain. Those who are spared this evil will find themselves under the control of an invisible group. I call upon each and every one of you to pray to my Son, Jesus Christ, in order to help mitigate such tragedies and wickedness. Some of these horrors can be mitigated, but not all of them. Your prayers will, however, dilute the impact of these terrible acts, which are carried out by followers of the evil one.  Please recite this Crusade Prayer to help mitigate the murder of innocents.
Crusade Prayer (166) To mitigate the murder of innocents
Dearest Mother of Salvation, please present this, our plea to mitigate the murder of innocents, to your beloved Son, Jesus Christ.
We ask, that in His Mercy, He will remove the threat of genocide, persecution and terror against God’s children, in every form.
Please, we implore you, dear Mother of Salvation, to hear our cries for love, unity and peace in this sorrowful world.
We ask that Jesus Christ, the Son of man, will protect all of us during these times of great pain and suffering on earth. Amen.
Children, when the prophecies foretold happen, it is important that you pray for my Son’s Mercy so that all suffering can be diluted and that wicked deeds, perpetrated against humanity, can be allayed.
Go in peace and love to serve the Lord.

Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation


To say that you are of Me is one thing. To be of Me is another.

My dearly beloved daughter, when the world seems to be in disarray, never fear for God is in command of all things.
He allows the evil one only so much power and He will fight to ensure that the Holy Spirit remains alive, so that good men will fight the fight successfully in My Plan of Salvation. Wickedness in all its forms is a trait of the devil. To avoid becoming infested by Satan, you must speak no evil, hear no evil or carry out evil deeds against a living person. To say that you are of Me is one thing. To be of Me is another.
I will, when I Am truly present in a soul, do all in My Power to stop such souls from carrying out evil acts. If the soul trusts Me, completely, then he or she will find it easier to be guided by Me. If the person’s will is very strong, and if he is proud and stubborn, then he will be easily led by the deceiver who will fool him in a number of ways. He will convince the person that a wicked act, an evil tongue or an act of blasphemy is acceptable, in certain cases. And then that soul will fall for the deceit. To those souls I say this.
Do not speak ill of another, do not succumb to slander, do not place yourself as a judge over another and do not denounce another soul in My Holy Name. Should you commit such offenses against Me, you will plunge from this level of iniquity into a darkness, which will create a great divide between us. When that divide grows, and the further you drift away from Me, you will feel a terrible emptiness – a gnawing sensation of  such deep loneliness, that you will feel a sense of panic, which you will be unable to identify. Then you will feel the separation from God, which souls in Purgatory and Hell endure. If you can learn from this now, then you will find it easier to draw closer to Me.
Remember, you must drive out all thoughts of hatred in your soul first. I cannot be present in a soul, which is full of hatred for this is impossible.
Your Jesus

Many lay people will be elevated by My enemies and taught how to evangelise

My dearly beloved daughter come what may, the True Word of God will still be kept alive, although it will only be upheld by a remnant of My Church.
The false prophets, foretold, will rise in their multitudes to spread lies, through a deceitful global form of evangelism. They will be given authority by those who claim to represent Me, so as to entice millions into their new, so called, modernised version of My Holy Church on earth. Oh how they will mislead so many with their twisted version of My Word, which will disguise many heresies. Only the astute will recognise these untruths, for they will be carefully hidden within a false doctrine, which will be seen to be a breath of fresh air.
Much praise will be lavished upon those enemies of Mine, who have infiltrated My Church, to prepare it for the arrival of the antichrist. They will create much noise in their public gatherings and, while they will curse Me with their lies, untrue revelations will also be made about Me – Who I really Am; My Relationship with My Eternal Father; My Teachings and My Divinity. They will mix the Truth with lies in order to deceive Christians for fear that they will be seen for what they are.
Many lay people will be elevated by My enemies and taught how to evangelise.  Many will become willing vessels of the beast, who will fill them with the words of the doctrine from Hell. You, My beloved followers, must question everything you are told to listen to, which they, My enemies, will tell you is to give new life to the Word contained in Holy Scripture. You will be given new prayers by these false prophets, which insult Me and blaspheme against My Divinity. As millions will rise and recite these new prayers, so too, will those false prophets. They will teach God’s children how to idolise the beast, through a new form of religious ceremony. This new ceremony will lead all those who rise and follow the false prophets into the one world church, which will honour the beast.
Those of My sacred servants who will understand, fairly quickly, the devious plan in place to mislead My followers, will feel helpless. Many will fall for the deceit, because they will have so little faith that they will hardly bother to read the new false doctrine and so, therefore, it will be adapted into Churches without much opposition.
When My Word is desecrated,  nothing good will come from it and evil will thrive. I give you this warning for the  good of your souls and to prepare you for the greatest apostasy in human history, which will devour the Word of God.
Your Jesus

Among the evangelists, there will rise many false prophets.

My dearly beloved daughter, soon the changes I foretold, concerning My Church on earth, will be revealed.
The secular sects will shortly attempt to take everything, which My followers hold sacred, and introduce a new modern movement, within the Church. This modernism, they will say, will be  to help recruit new sacred servants and to introduce more acceptable formats of giving glory to God, so that a new younger generation can be drawn back into the Churches of God. All of these new rituals, prayers and forums – which they will present as a new and more modern interpretation of My Holy Word – will mask an empty doctrine and it will not be of Me.
The new movement will be promoted as part of global evangelism, where the false doctrine, which will be carefully worded, so that it is seen to be theologically perfect, will entice millions. So many people will be drawn into this form of modernism and because of this, they will turn away from the True Faith. In what will be seen to be a radical revival of the Christian faith, it will denounce the Truth.
Many will be deceived and among the evangelists, there will rise many false prophets. These false prophets will promote false Christianity, which will replace the Holy Gospels, as laid down by Me and My Apostles. As the voices of apostasy are heard in every country, in different tongues and amongst different races, the True Word of God will be forgotten about. And, from the lips of these false prophets and self-proclaimed preachers of the faith, will pour many lies. My Scripture will be declared to be out of touch with the needs of mankind and desires of people living in the 21st Century.
For many people, their lack of faith in Me, has meant that they have had no interest in My Holy Word, up to now.  Soon, they will turn and enthusiastically embrace the greatest deceit the world will have ever witnessed. And while many will grasp, what they will believe to be a refreshing revival of Christianity, all that they will be fed, will be dictated by the enemies of God.
Let it be known, that man can never live on false doctrine and it will bring about total destruction in its wake, when souls will be devoured by  blasphemy. That which does not come from Me, will lead to a global group, which will be applauded by people everywhere. Then, the time will have come for the new world religion to be announced and welcomed into My Church. This will then lead to the antichrist taking up his seat of honour in My Church, as foretold, when he will be invited in as an honoured guest by those who work in complete subjugation to Satan.
To those of you who will be tempted to indulge in this false doctrine, I warn you that man cannot live on bread alone but only on the Word, which comes from the Mouth of God.
Your Jesus


Do not fear these events, as they will pass quickly

My dearly beloved daughter, many wicked acts against humanity, are ready to be unleashed by those secret sects, I warned My followers about.
You must remain vigilant at all times and question everything, which may seem unusual. Remember what I told you and keep your eyes focused on Me at all times. Spend at least one hour a day in prayer so that the impact of such trials may be reduced and, in some cases, eradicated.  Do not fear these events as they will pass quickly and soon I will come to bring an end to all suffering. 
My beloved followers, please heed My Warnings. Do not ignore them. When you are prepared for such events, and when you place all your trust in My Mercy, I will bring you comfort and free you from your anguish. All will be well but know this. During the great battle, those souls I call upon, to assist Me, will struggle. Every single one of them will find it difficult to trust in Me, this Mission or you, My beloved daughter. Not for one second will the king of lies, the evil one, stop in his quest to destroy this Mission of Mine. Every vile lie will be spread to discourage souls from listening to My Voice. Many will allow doubts to stop them from carrying out My Instructions, but nothing they can do, will prevent the Intervention of God, the Eternal Father, from saving His children.
Every one of you must understand, clearly, that it is I, your Jesus, Who is the Guiding Hand in all which is done to spread My Word and provide the Gifts, which Heaven bequeaths to the world, during these difficult times. The power of man is strong when it is used to spread evil and defy the Word of God. But the power of man, when God provides him with the Gift of the Holy Spirit, cannot be surpassed.  Do not allow My Work to become sullied; desecrated by wicked rumours or vile gossip for it is I, your Jesus, who is betrayed not the souls I have chosen to proclaim My Holy Word.
Your Jesus

God the Father: Love Me as I love you

My dearest daughter, let it be known that every time a man sins against Me, I will forgive him. Sin may separate him from Me but I still love the sinner. Let it be known that I love those who are oblivious to Me. I desire all those who may feel that I do not Exist to listen now.
I Am within your grasp. Please call out to Me. I want you. I love you. I need you, for you are part of My Flesh. And, as part of My Flesh I feel lost when you do not respond to Me. Like a parent who gives life to a child, I await your response. A baby naturally responds to a parent. A parent naturally loves its child for this is part of the Gift that I bestow upon humanity.
I Am your Father. I Am your Creator. I Am Who I Am. Don’t you know that I love you all with a longing that is only known to those of you who have become parents? I cry Tears of great sorrow when you do not know Who I Am. My Heart is heavy as I call out to you now. Love Me as I love you.

Your Eternal Father
God the Most High

Those who curse My Prophets, curse Me.

My dearly beloved daughter, My Heart heaves with great sadness at this time. There are those amongst you, who having embraced My Word, given through these holy Messages, because of My Love and Compassion, have betrayed Me in the most cruel way. This betrayal is no different to that which was inflicted upon Me during My Time on earth.
The seeds of doubt are being implanted in others by those who have been led into error, because of the lies and hatred, which the evil one has placed in their hearts. He, who hates Me, will continue to incite hatred against Me by infesting some of those involved with this, and other missions from Heaven, to save souls. He will lie and cast aspersions upon My chosen ones, so that he can turn souls away from Me. To those who turn their backs on Me, know that your betrayal cuts My Heart in two. Know that what you do against Me is your own business, because your free will is your own. But when you use your influence to take souls away from Me, I will hold you personally responsible for each and every soul you manage to take away from My Great Mercy. Woe to the man who incites hatred against Me, Jesus Christ, when My only desire is to take, with Me, every child of God.
I come to envelop souls into My Mercy and if you create obstacles, spread lies and cause others to despise My prophets, then I will punish you severely, for this is one of the greatest sins against God. When you deliberately try to interfere with My Plan of Salvation, I will call you before Me on the last day, and you will be held accountable for the sin of depriving Me of those souls who have been lost to the evil one, because of your actions. And, when you declare that the Word of God comes from the spirit of evil, I will never forgive you for this wickedness.    Silence. Do not commit this grave offence against God. If you no longer accept My Mission, then walk away with dignity and do not utter one word. Your silence will save you. If you utter evil against Me, I will cast you into the wilderness and you will never be part of My Kingdom.
My Heart is broken but My Resolve is not. Fear not your error, but the Wrath of God, for those who curse My Prophets, curse Me.
Jesus Christ
The Son of Man

Mother of Salvation: The antichrist will take up position because he will be invited to do so

My dear children, be on your guard for the signs of the times, when the antichrist will take his seat in my Son’s Church on earth, so that this will be clear for you to see.
Do not believe, for one moment, that the antichrist will stride into my Son’s Church and take it aggressively, by force. Inspired and driven by the deceiver himself, the antichrist will take up position because he will be invited to do so.
All the adjustments in the Church’s missals will be made known soon and the reason given will be they reflect a modern world, so they must become inclusive, in order to suit other denominations and religions. Once the True Word of God and Teachings of my Son, Jesus Christ, are changed, they will become barren, for they will not reflect the Truth, given to the world by my Son.
The antichrist will become popular because of his political skills first. Then he will turn his attention to various religions, but his main focus will be on Christianity. Christ is his greatest enemy and the object of his hatred, and so his ultimate goal will be to destroy my Son’s Church. The Church will be dismantled in different ways before he, the antichrist, will be asked to become involved. He will be involved with the decision making in the plan to launch a new one world religion. All these changes – where the Church, having publicly called for the unification of all religions – will take place before the antichrist takes up his seat on my Son’s Throne on earth. Then the path will be cleared for the beast to walk freely in my Son’s Church where a place of honour will be accorded to him. Eventually, it will be announced that he will become the leader of the one world order and a lavish coronation will take place. This event will be seen all over the world, attended by politicians, dignitaries and celebrities and when the crown is placed on his head, it will be as if the final nail has been driven into the Body of my Son. On that day the Catholic Church will be desecrated and many bishops and priests will flee, because they will, by then, understand that the prophecies foretold have unravelled before their eyes.
From that day forward, when the Seat of God has been presented to the antichrist, he will display great physical signs, which will convince people of his holiness. The antichrist will, they will say, display the signs of the stigmata and he will be seen to cure the sick and the terminally ill. Great miracles will be attributed to him and he will convince many, in time, that he is Jesus Christ and that his elevation to the top of this false church, is a sign of the Second Coming. And while the laity may have been responsible for establishing the kernel of the remnant church, that which is left of the Church established by my Son on earth, it will be the priests who will lead it from this time onwards.  The Holy Spirit will sustain the True Church, during the reign of the antichrist and he, and every enemy of my Son, will never prevail against it.
The Truth will never die. The Word of God, while desecrated, will never die. The Church can never die, though it may be flung into the wilderness. Even at its weakest hour, life will still remain, and no matter how much my Son’s Church is attacked, God will never permit it to be destroyed.
During those days ahead you must never allow yourselves to be swayed into accepting such deceit. You will be seduced by the antichrist, and he will be endorsed by the enemies of my Son’s Church. He will be embraced by false leaders in the churches and proclaimed for his charitable works, the world over. He will receive great honours in many countries and people will have framed photos of him in their homes.  He, the antichrist, will be idolised more than God but it will be by the Hand of God that he will be thrust into the abyss along with those who stole the souls of God’s children when they participated in the attempted destruction of my Son’s Church.
Your Beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation




Soon, a man will come and tell you he is revealing to you the Truth of My Existence

My dearly beloved daughter, My Wisdom is of Divine Origin and man is incapable of understanding the extent of Who I Am.
I impart enough knowledge, given through the Gift of the Holy Spirit, to mankind. My Teachings were given to the world in a simple format so that every man could understand the Truth. Wisdom from God is never complicated and is given so that man receives the clarity needed, to prepare his soul for My Kingdom. Love is pure. Love is simple. True love is reciprocated. It is My only desire that souls respond to My Love so that they will, empowered by the Gift of the Holy Spirit, understand, in an instant, what is required of them, so that they can be part of My Kingdom.
I send you messengers so that you will be given the clarity to understand. However, the Truth is not easy to accept in your daily lives because of the confusion, which exists. My Word is continually contradicted, re-examined, re-analysed, re-evaluated and misunderstood so this makes it difficult to adhere to the True Word of God. When you openly state that you believe in My Word, My Teachings and My Sacraments then, soon, you will be mocked because of this.
Many self-proclaimed church scholars will soon question My True identity and the Existence of the Most Holy Trinity.  They will use grandiose arguments to blind you to the True Word of God, and use every kind of theological argument, to prove that all religions are the same. Soon they will reject the Truth – the Word of God. They will desecrate the Word of God with complicated and contradictory doctrines, and Church-goers everywhere, will be none the wiser as they are fed with nonsense. My Word will be hidden away and left to gather dust. Always remember, that My Word must be understood as it was given. Details of My Divinity and the Mystery of God were not revealed to humanity for this was not to be until the New Era of Peace begins.  Soon, a man will come and tell you he is revealing to you the Truth of My Existence and details of My Second Coming. He will enthrall the world. Then, he will claim to be Me. Many will believe him because they failed to understand the Word as it was laid down in the Holy Bible.
I, Jesus Christ, will come again to judge the living and the dead and this will not, nor can it, happen on this earth.

Your Jesus

Crusade Prayer (165) For the Gift of Eternal Life


Jesus help me to believe in Your Existence.
Give me a sign so that my heart can respond to You.
Fill my empty soul with the Grace that I need to open my mind and my heart to Your Love.
Have Mercy on me, and cleanse my soul from every wrongdoing, that I have committed in my life.
Forgive me for rejecting You, but please fill me with the love that I need, to be made worthy of Eternal Life.
Help me to know You, to see Your Presence in other people and fill me with the Grace to recognise the Sign of God
in every beautiful Gift, which You have given the human race.
Help me to understand Your Ways and save me from the separation and the pain of darkness that I feel in my soul.
Amen.

Do not cut yourself off from Me. If you do, there will be great weeping

My dearly beloved daughter, let it be known that death has no power over those of Mine, whose faith has sustained them right up to their last breath. These souls have no fear of physical death because they know that Eternal Life begins at that time.  I await such souls with open arms and they run like little children towards the Light of My Love. I embrace them and take them into My Kingdom, awaiting each and every such soul in the presence of the Hierarchy of Angels and all the saints – then great rejoicing takes place.
I reunite them with their families and there is much joy, love and excitement. No more tears. No memories of the sufferings, which they endured on earth, remain. All worries, sadness and despair are wiped away and forgotten, in an instant. Death opens the door for those who die in a state of Grace as new life begins. For every soul who is welcomed into My Kingdom, there are different levels, and each one is accorded their reward, based on the Glory, which they have given to God.
For souls who die in a state of sin, know that I Am All Merciful and, after their purification, they will be welcomed into My Kingdom.Always pray for such souls because they cannot pray for themselves at that stage.  Your prayers will be heard and I will await these souls with open and loving arms. It is important for every child of God to understand one important thing about life after death. You must ask Me, Your Jesus, to forgive you; your failings; your weaknesses and your iniquities, before you die, for it is then that My Mercy is at its greatest. If you do not believe in God, you reject Eternal Life. Without love for God, love cannot be yours after death.  I Am Love and without Me, you will feel nothing but pain. Separation from God is to be feared. If you feel confused about My Existence, then you must simply ask Me to show you a sign of My Love, and I will respond.
Do not cut yourself off from Me. If you do, there will be great weeping and you can never be consoled, for I will be unable to help you. My Kingdom will give you Eternal Life but you must ask Me for My Help by reciting this prayer.
Crusade Prayer (165) For the Gift of Eternal Life
Jesus help me to believe in Your Existence.
Give me a sign so that my heart can respond to You.
Fill my empty soul with the Grace that I need to open my mind and my heart to Your Love.
Have Mercy on me, and cleanse my soul from every wrongdoing, that I have committed in my life.
Forgive me for rejecting You, but please fill me with the love that I need, to be made worthy of Eternal Life.
Help me to know You, to see Your Presence in other people and fill me with the Grace to recognise the Sign of God
in every beautiful Gift which You have given the human race.
Help me to understand Your Ways and save me from the separation and the pain of darkness that I feel in my soul. Amen.

Do not allow human pride, intellectual analysis or opinion to sway you from the Truth.  As a child of God you are very precious to Me. Do not let Me lose you. Come. I Am Here. I Am Real. Let Me fill your soul with My Presence.  Once that happens you will find it difficult to ignore Me.
I love you all. I bless you. I await your response.

Your Jesus

Satan craves souls, his appetite is voracious and his will relentless.

My dearly beloved daughter, all of the prophecies foretold so very long ago, and given to God’s prophets, seers and visionaries, through public as well as private revelations, will now unfold.
The skeptic man will question the authenticity of the Word of God but when he witnesses all that was foretold in the Book of Revelation, he will become silent, because, when these events grip mankind, the only solace he will find is if he seeks Me out. When your heart is full of sorrow, because of the evil acts which are carried out by wicked men against God’s children, you will weep tears of anguish. Then you will see how far evil can spread within the souls of those whose hearts are made of stone. When you see how little regard and respect these enemies of God have for human life, you will finally understand how much power the evil one exerts over humanity. In his final hours, Satan who manifests himself in the souls he fills with his putrid ways, will show the world just how  intense his hatred is for the human race.
For every excuse given by man to justify evil, the perpetrators of wicked acts will expose the hatred they have within their hearts for God’s children. They will carry out evil atrocities in the Name of God and they will have no love in their souls. They breed hatred and most of them do not understand why their hatred for others is so intense. While many people do not believe in the existence of the evil one, you must know now that he is unable to resist revealing himself through those he infests. His vapor spreads until it devours every nation, every weak soul, and powerful leaders, whose love of ambition will render them open to his influence.
You will soon see evil acts taking place in every part of your society, in many nations and in different ways. Satan craves souls, his appetite is voracious and his will relentless. When his hatred is truly manifested within souls, these people will be unable to hide their actions.  Only in these situations can many of you really see the evil one for what he really is and that is through the actions of such poor souls who have subjugated themselves to his will.
You must never be complacent when evil acts and deeds, including wars and unrest, erupt in the world. It is then that your prayers are needed the most.

Your Jesus

Mother of Salvation: God will never forsake His Own

My dear child, you must tell my children that God will never forsake His Own ever, for this could never be. He loves all of His children, no matter how much sorrow they inflict upon His only Son, Jesus Christ.
My protection will cover every soul who proclaims the Word of God and by the Power of God I will crush the head of the serpent in all his guises. I will be the advocate who will reveal the lies, which pour from the mouth of the beast, and the world will witness the illogical lies, which he will spread amongst those who allow themselves to become willing vessels of his, in complete subjugation to his wicked ways. The king of lies will continue to turn souls away from the Truth and he, the deceiver, will never relent until the final hour.
When lies are used to distract people from the True Word of God, I will step in to reveal the Truth. Humanity will have two choices – to remain loyal to the Truth or accept lies as a substitute for it. Confusion will blight the hearts of the vulnerable, the weak and those who do not have the Spirit of God within their souls. Thus the battle for souls will be fought, where people will either believe in lies or the Truth.
I bring great tidings of my Son’s Mercy and I am His instrument in the salvation of  souls. No soul will be excluded from this Mission of Salvation. You must pray that man will decipher the lies, which are spread by my Son’s enemies to distract them from the Truth, the Light and the Love of my Son. Trust in my Son and you will be shown His Great Mercy. Believe in my Son’s Promise to come again and you will have Eternal Life. Do not allow lies to deceive you, because if you do you will find it very difficult to remain True to my Son.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Mother of God calls for prayer for peace in the world

In a message received by Maria Divine Mercy on 24 August 2014 the Mother of God, the Mother of Salvation, calls on everyone to say this prayer every day for peace in the world and for every nation. In the message she said “I ask that you recite this Crusade Prayer, the Prayer of Peace each and every day for your nations.” She refers to  Crusade Prayer (164) Prayer of Peace for Nations.

They will never prevail against My Church.

My dearly beloved daughter, My Spirit is very much present in My Church on earth at this time, as My enemies rise ferociously against it. They may scourge My Body that is My Church; they may pour scorn upon the True Word of God; they may sneer at the Ways of the Lord, but they will never prevail against My Church. My Church consists of those who proclaim the True Word of God and who provide the Sacraments to God’s people, as laid down by My ApostlesOnly those who remain True to My Teachings, My Word, My Body and the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, as it was dictated by Me, can say they are of My Church. My Church, as it stands now, will be crushed – its buildings pulled down and taken over, My sacred servants thrown onto the streets, where they will have to beg, and the practice of the Sacrifice of the Holy Mass will be abolished. Yet, My Church will remain intact, although it will become a very small remnant of what it once was.
The Holy Spirit of God will guide My Church through the turmoil it will have to face, and so the Truth will survive. Every enemy of Mine will try to destroy My True Church. Then they will replace it with a false one. They will create new scriptures, new sacraments and many other blasphemies in My Holy Name. But, My Church that is My Body and My true followers will remain as one in Holy Union with Me. Then, when it will seem to have been destroyed, burnt to the ground, the embers of My Church will still flicker until the day that I come again. On that day, when My Church, renewed and aglow in great glory, is risen and when the whole world  proclaims it to be the one True Church – the New Jerusalem –  every good man will drink from her cup.  All that was in the beginning will be in the end. All life created by God will be renewed just as it was when Paradise was created for the human race.
My Spirit is alive and it can never die for I Am Eternal Life – the giver of all that man needs, to live a life where death has no place. Always trust in the Power of God when everything you witness in the world may seem unfair, cruel, unjust and, at times, terrifying. My Power will envelop the world and My Love will unite all those with love in their hearts. I will banish all evil and when My Patience has been depleted, I will cast away all My enemies. I Am here. I have not gone away. I guide you now on this thorny path towards My Glorious Kingdom. Once that day comes, when I announce My Second Coming, all tears will be washed away. All sorrow will come to an abrupt end and, in its place will be the love, the peace and the joy that only I, Jesus Christ, can bring you.
Persevere My little ones. Pray, pray, pray so that love can survive in the world and for peace to be brought to all those poor suffering innocents who are scattered around the world in war-torn countries. All of God’s children belong to Me and I love every soul, every nation and every sinner. I bring you the Gift of My Crusade Prayers so that by reciting them you will help Me to save as many souls as I can.
Go in peace and love.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.