Monday 30 March 2015


I never change. I never adapt to new ways, for I Am as I always Was and will Be. I Am Eternal

My dearly beloved daughter, every visionary, seer or prophet, who comes from Me, will soon face great trials, the likes of which they have never had to endure before. Many, who recognize their authenticity and who have been loyal to them, will turn their backs on them and they will be cast to one side, as the spirit of darkness envelops nation after nation, where love and charity will disappear. Man against man, country against country, man against God.
These periods of upheaval will be distressing for many and your only source of comfort and strength will come from Me, but only if you seek Me out. I Am your Rock; the Rock which is impenetrable; the Rock which cannot crumble; the Rock which you will embrace when nothing solid will be in place in the houses which give shelter to My Spirit. Edifices, which have been built to honour Me, will come tumbling down. Some will be turned into other buildings, which will be used for other purposes, but not for honouring Me.
I Am the Rock upon which the Church was built and I will remain in place for eternity. Many have come seeking Me out and I gave them Life. Others came, but could not find Me because their stubborn hearts were lacking in love and a generosity of spirit. And now, as everything I taught you will be challenged and the foundation upon which My Church was built be shaken, beyond your understanding, I will still remain in place. Solid as the Rock that I Am, and you will come to Me seeking solace, strength and courage. I will respond to each of you, by the pouring out of the great Graces, which have been reserved for you, for the times which lie ahead. I Am the Church. I Am Present in the Church. The building is made of stone, but I Am the Rock, upon which the foundation of My Church was built. I never change. I never adapt to new ways, for I Am as I always Was and will Be. I Am Eternal.
My Church will remain standing, for I Am the Church, until the end of time.
Your beloved Jesus

I was mocked, slandered and accused of being immoral, a liar and a heretic

My dearly beloved daughter, when I look upon the children of God, My Heart bursts with a Love that is as tender, as that for a newborn baby, just as it is for a man in his 100th year. It makes no difference. You are each a child of God, carefully knitted in your mother’s womb according to the Holy Will of My Father. You see, all that was created from the beginning to the end, was and always will be, according to the Holy Will of God. So no matter who you are, whatever afflictions you suffer from, whatever indignity you have to endure when you are cast out by society because of your race, creed, sex or colour – know that you are all precious in God’s Eyes. Sin is the only thing, which separates you from Him. 
It is the persecuted amongst you who invoke My Love and My Suffering. Your suffering is Mine. I seek out the lonely and the afflicted, who endure terrible discrimination – the outcasts of your societies – and I draw them to Me first. They are the ones I pour My Great Mercy over first. If you are rejected by others and treated with cruel disdain in this life, then know that I Am with you. You have been given the Cross of Calvary and you are blessed, despite what you may think. Your lot is My lot. I endured discrimination during My Life on Earth. I was mocked, slandered and accused of being immoral, a liar and a heretic.
Fear not, for when you are accused, unjustly, of such crimes, you are Mine – all Mine. And I Am yours.
Your beloved Jesus

A perfect world will replace all that is stained and corrupt

My dearly beloved daughter, My Peace will be yours soon and all who serve Me, Jesus Christ, in this life, given to the world by the Power of My beloved Father. 
I bless all of you who try to remain loyal to My Word and, especially, all those who are starved of it. While you may think that people of all other religions, including those who do not believe in My Eternal Father or those who do not accept Me, Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the world, are lost, that would be incorrect. Every soul that attempts to seek out spiritual perfection and who may be ignorant of the Truth is loved by My Father, Who is All-Loving, Almighty and Perfect in all He does.
The human race is imperfect because of sin and yet each man was created in the Image of He Who gave him life. As such, every man, woman and child will become perfect, both in body and soul, again, once the scourge of sin is eradicatedWhen the enemies of God are banished and when the imperfection of the body and soul no longer creates obstacles between man and God, all will be in One with My Father. The New Kingdom, consisting of Heaven and Earth, will become one. Man will become One in God, through Me, His Only-Begotten Son and His Plan for the world will be completed. 
You can never feel complete, because once sin exists, it causes separation from God. But the time will come when all sorrow, which blights the Earth, is wiped out. Love and joy will engulf it and a perfect world will replace all that is stained and corrupt.
Only then will all of God’s Creation become whole again.
Your Jesus

When trust is broken, it is usually because the culprit has allowed pride to dictate his thoughts

My dearly beloved daughter, I came as a King, but now, today, I call out to you as a pauper, for I hold not one ounce of pride, as this would be impossible.
I cry out to God’s children with longing, so that I may awaken within their hardened hearts a glimmer of love – a love borne of My Eternal Father, but which lies dormant and forgotten about. I, Jesus Christ, Am also forgotten, although there is not one person in the world who has not heard of Me. They know Me, but forget Who I Am. Some know My Name, but it means nothing to them. Some love Me, but are too busy to speak with Me, other than a nod here and there in recognition of Me. Others have heard of Me, but I Am simply an icon in their eyes, something of a bygone era – a prophet, perhaps, who may or may not have been authentic. As for other souls, who have little understanding of spiritual matters, I do not Exist. I Am a figment of the imagination, a creature created in the minds of fervently devout people, who are clinging to straws in the hope that a new world will exist after this one. Let Me assure you – God is God. Humanity was created by My Eternal Father, because it was part of His Plan for the eternal universe. All Was, Is and will Be, by the Command and Will of He Who Is and Who will Be. All bow before God, including His enemies, in the world of My Father’s Creation.
As man becomes more slavishly devoted to all that he sees, touches, and feels by his physical self – his spirituality will become barren. When you believe that all begins and ends with this world, you are saying that I do not Exist. You deny Me, the Son of man, sent to salvage you from the deceit of the devil. I Am of My Father. I was part of His Great Divine Plan. We are all one, but you, my beloved children, have been living in a desert bereft of life and in ignorance of what My Divinity means. My Kingdom is perfect and was created by My Father. The human race was perfect, until it was destroyed by the greatest sin in My Father’s Eyes – the sin of pride. Be wary of the sin of pride, for this evolved because of Lucifer’s self-love. Lucifer, the highest amongst My Father’s Hierarchy, believed that because he had free will that he could do anything he wished, but he failed to understand this. He was given not only the Gift of free will, but My Father’s trust. My Father showed complete trust in all of His Creation. Sadly, this was not reciprocated. 
When trust is broken, it is usually because the culprit has allowed pride to dictate his thoughts, mind and actions. Once pride sets in your soul, you will immediately create a distance between you and He Who created you out of nothing, but a handful of clay. He molded you and gave you Gifts. Pride is the greatest threat to humanity, because it convinces you that you have more knowledge than God. If you believe that, then you are not worthy to speak either in His Name or at all. And when you do, you will create an environment in which all sins will be accepted as being a good thing. When that happens you will not only deceive others, but you will only fool yourself. 
Your Teacher
Your beloved Jesus

Crusade Prayer (162) To protect the weak and the innocent

O God, Father Almighty, please protect the weak and the innocent, who suffer at the hands of those with hatred in their hearts. Alleviate the suffering endured by Your poor helpless children. 
Give them all the Graces they need to protect themselves from Your enemies. Fill them with courage, hope and charity, so that they can find it in their hearts to forgive those who torment them. 
I ask You, dear Lord, my Eternal Father, to forgive those who defy the Law of Life and help them to see how much their actions offend You, so that they can amend their ways and seek solace in Your Arms. Amen.

Mother of Salvation: He, who shows no respect for human life, does not acknowledge God

My dear children of God, you must never forget how special you are in God’s Eyes, for He loves you all unconditionally. How He loves you is beyond your comprehension. He smiles when you smile. He laughs when you laugh. He weeps when you are blighted with pain and sorrow and He becomes enraged when you suffer persecution at the hands of others.
At this time in history, when hatred infests nations everywhere and when innocents are tortured, oppressed and killed, His Hand will reach out and punish the wicked. When humanity defies God by showing no regard for the Laws of God and, in particular, respect for the life of another human being, His Punishment will engulf the world. He, who shows no respect for human life, does not acknowledge God or His Divinity.
God is the Creator and Author of Life – He gives it and only He has the Authority to take it away. Oh how much sorrow there is at this time in His heavenly Kingdom, because of the aggression, which is fuelled by the evil one, against His Creation.
You must ask God to alleviate the suffering, which is caused in the world by men whose hearts are cold, angry and full of hatred. Those who inflict terror on others need your prayers. Please recite this Prayer to protect the weak and the innocent and to alleviate the horrors which man has to endure at this time.
Crusade Prayer (162) To protect the weak and the innocent:
O God, Father Almighty, please protect the weak and the innocent, who suffer at the hands of those with hatred in their hearts. Alleviate the suffering endured by Your poor helpless children. 
Give them all the Graces they need to protect themselves from Your enemies. Fill them with courage, hope and charity, so that they can find it in their hearts to forgive those who torment them. 
I ask You, dear Lord, my Eternal Father, to forgive those who defy the Law of Life and help them to see how much their actions offend You, so that they can amend their ways and seek solace in Your Arms. Amen.
Children, pray, pray, pray for the protection of those who suffer because of their allegiance to God, the Eternal Father, and for those who are the victims of cruel and senseless wars. 
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

When you trust in Me it must be free of any condition

My dearly beloved daughter, trust is a very misunderstood term, when it comes to My relationship with you. To trust is not an easy thing to do, for man is a sinner and can, at any time, betray a trust even amongst those he loves. 
To trust in Me takes great effort on the part of souls. When you trust in Me, it must be free of any condition or on your own terms. When you say you love Me there are many stages involved. The first stage is one of belief and love for all that I taught and because of Who I Am. The second is inspired by love for My Teachings and a deep compassion for Me. The third stage occurs when you are in full union with Me, when you feel My Love, My Pain, My Sorrow and understand – without knowing why – what it means to be a true child of God. It means acknowledging that I Am the Beginning and the End and that all comes from Me.
When you love Me with an open heart, like that of a child, you will love Me without condition. You will know that I will come to your aid when all feels hopeless, you will know that My Love for man is ceaseless, free of malice, free of discrimination and that not one sinner will I reject – no matter what they have done. By then, you will have no doubts left about My Divinity and you will surrender to Me completely. You will leave all to Me, although you will, without question, suffer at the hands of man when you love Me in this way.
Because My Light will shine within your soul, those who reject Me will do all that they can to belittle you; to mock you; to scourge you and to make life difficult, for make no mistake, Christians have always been despised and will continue to be persecuted, just as I was, until the Final Day. 
Trust in Me and I will ease your burden and while you may suffer verbal attacks, by those who hate you because of Me, you will be at peace.Please recite this Prayer whenever you feel separated from Me and I will come to your aid. I will fill you with a Peace that cannot, nor ever will, be found anywhere in this world. 
Crusade Prayer (161) For confidence and peace:
Jesus, I trust in You. Help me to love You more. Fill me with the confidence to surrender in full and final union with You. Help me to grow my trust in You during difficult times. Fill me with Your Peace. 
I come to You, dear Jesus, as a child, free of all worldly ties; free of all conditions and I hand You over my will to do with it as You see fit for the sake of my own and that of other souls. Amen.
Your Jesus

Crusade Prayer (161) For confidence and peace

Jesus, I trust in You. Help me to love You more. Fill me with the confidence to surrender in full and final union with You. Help me to grow my trust in You during difficult times. Fill me with Your Peace. 
I come to You, dear Jesus, as a child, free of all worldly ties; free of all conditions and I hand You over my will to do with it as You see fit for the sake of my own and that of other souls. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (160) Help me to love You more

In order to remain loyal to Jesus Christ, you must love Him unconditionally. To love Him truly is a great blessing and is also a Gift from God. To those whose love for my Son has weakened, I ask that you receive this Prayer. 
Crusade Prayer (160) Help me to love You more:
O Jesus of mine, Saviour of the world, help me to love You more. Help me to grow in my love for You. Fill my heart with Your Love and Compassion, so that I can attain the Graces to love You in the way that You love me. 
Fill my ungrateful soul with a deep and abiding love for You and all that You represent. By the Power of Your Graces help me to love my neighbour as You love every child of God and to show compassion to those who are in need of Your Love and who are without faith. 
Unite me in union with You, so that I can lead the Christian life, which You taught us by Your example during Your Time on Earth. Amen. 

Mother of Salvation: Jesus Christ, is not loved by humanity as He once was

My dear children, my Son, Jesus Christ, is not loved by humanity as He once was. The indifference to His Existence has developed into a distaste of all Who He is, all that He represents and all that He promised. This has brought me much pain and sorrow. 
As apostasy grows and spreads, He, Jesus Christ, will be denounced by every nation, until those who love Him and who follow His Teachings will be unable to declare their allegiance to Him, without having to suffer ridicule, mockery and slander. Those who are loyal to Him will be unable to proclaim the Truth unless they spend time in prayer, begging Him to help them to cope with the opposition they will have to face every day.
In order to remain loyal to Jesus Christ, you must love Him unconditionally. To love Him truly is a great blessing and is also a Gift from God. To those whose love for my Son has weakened, I ask that you recite this Prayer. 
Crusade Prayer (160) Help me to love You more:
O Jesus of mine, Saviour of the world, help me to love You more. Help me to grow in my love for You. Fill my heart with Your Love and Compassion, so that I can attain the Graces to love You in the way that You love me. 
Fill my ungrateful soul with a deep and abiding love for You and all that You represent. By the Power of Your Graces help me to love my neighbour as You love every child of God and to show compassion to those who are in need of Your Love and who are without faith. 
Unite me in union with You, so that I can lead the Christian life, which You taught us by Your example during Your Time on Earth. Amen. 
Love my Son, children, and He will spread His Love, so that every child of God will be drawn into His Great Mercy.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

God the Father: Be brave, My little ones, for My Great Kingdom will soon be yours

My dear children, when I created the world, it was to share My Existence with each of you. My Love was then divided and it was then that the world became one in Me. My angels rejoiced in My new found Kingdom and My Love spread beyond My Realm, because I desired that this be the case.
While My Love was rebuked, I knew that My Sorrow would be replenished when I renewed the Earth to bring an end to sin. My Time is soon, when all will live according to My Will. My Holy Will, will be Present in the hearts of My children. All will be joyful again. Until this Great Day, much pain will be borne by man because sin has created such a separation from Me.
As long as sin exists, man will suffer the trials meted out to him by he who hates Me. He, the evil one, will present himself as if he loves you, as if he cares about you and he will continue to influence each one of you, until I send My Son to gather you into His Sacred Arms. Be brave, My little ones, for My Great Kingdom will soon be yours and you will, along with your families, live within My Holy Will. When My Divine Will is accomplished amongst you, the world, that is comprised of Heaven and Earth, will become one. When We are one, there will be no more pain or sorrow, because sin will be completely eradicated. 
Your Eternal Father
God the Most High

Man-made doctrine will not feed your soul

My dearly beloved daughter, when the world is under the spirit of darkness, it becomes very difficult for those who believe in Me, Jesus Christ, to stay true to My Word. When My Church falters, then the faithful will feel disillusioned with all that I taught and they will struggle in their faith. 
It is not My desire that you divert your attention from the Word of God and when you do, you will not find Me Present. When My Word is not adhered to, and when you allow yourselves to be taken into a false sense of security – when sin is pushed aside as being of no consequence – then you will find it difficult to remain loyal to My Teachings. 
Rise, all of you, and hear My Voice now as I tell you this. Everything that I taught you, as being Sacred, will be pulled asunder. Many of you will find it confusing when so many Teachings, given by Me to My Church, will soon be dismissed as being not for these times. The times you are facing ahead will bring much anguish, for you will not be given the direction upon which My Church was built. The edifice will crumble, the faith of My sacred servants will be weakened, beyond your capacity of understanding, and all Truth will be demolished. Man-made doctrine will not feed your soul. Only I, Jesus Christ, can feed you with the Faith, which will make you fit to follow Me. Whatever you are told, you must always remain true to Me, for I will always remain loyal to you.
When you separate from Me, I will be standing close to you constantly, trying to draw you back to Me. And while you may wander away and adjust your lives into accepting falsities, I will never desert you. And when you are completely lost, I will find you and bring you back into My Realm. I will never forsake you although you will forsake Me.
Your Jesus

God the Father: When My Will is established peace will reign

My dearest daughter, the world is Mine and I belong to all of My children. I Am yours. 
My offspring will face a great upheaval, as I send My angels to bring forth My faithful, and all evil will be banished soon. My enemies, I will crush until every trace of pain and sorrow, which humanity endures, is wiped clean. No more tears, no more sorrow, no more pain, for all Power is Mine. 
My Plan is already unfolding, though few people will be aware of it. But I tell you this. Wipe away your tears. Do not fear My Intervention, for it is My Will that will be adjoined to that of My children – soon. When My Will is established, peace will reign, not only within your hearts, but on Earth as it is in Heaven. Trust in Me.
Fear not My Hand, for only those who completely reject Me will suffer. I do not desire revenge and I will penetrate the hearts of even those who curse Me. My Mercy means that very few will want to be separated from Me, when I make Myself known through My Son, Jesus Christ.The weak will become strong. The fearful will become courageous and those with hatred in their hearts will be infused with My Love.
I love and desire all of My children and because of this I will regain My Kingdom with the least amount of suffering possible.
Please trust in Me, completely. For the day is near when only the Light of My Divinity will reign on Earth and all peace will be yours.
Your Eternal Father
God the Most High

The human intellect is not capable of understanding all that is of Me

My dearly beloved daughter, the greatest pain that those who love Me must endure is that of darkness of the soul. The more you join with Me and in Me, the more I will suffer within you. For when I reside within your soul, the more you will have to endure pain because of this. 
When a soul becomes part of Me, in full union, and when he surrenders his will to Me, the more My Presence will be evident in that person. He will draw down upon him the hatred of others, he will feel My Own sorrow as he has to witness the unfairness, injustice and wickedness because of sin in the world. His senses will become acute, his understanding of spiritual matters – borne as a result of suffering with Me – will reveal many things, which will awaken within him a deeper understanding as to the battle that exists between God and Satan.
He will understand what has engulfed his soul, his body and his senses, but this does not mean that he will find it easy to accept.The human intellect is not capable of understanding all that is of Me or all that comes from Me. But if he will trust in Me and accept that all good comes from Me, then he will enable Me to grow within him, for the good of all.
I can achieve great things when you allow Me to reside within your soul. So many people can be given My Gift of Mercy when you allow My Love to spread in this way. It is through the victim soul that I can intervene to save the souls of others. Always accept that when I present the Gift of Suffering it brings great rewards for humanity as a whole. My Mercy is My Gift to you. Accept the different ways in which I work, with graciousness, for the pain of being in union with Me will be short-lived. 
Accept Me as I Am, and not as you think I should be.
Your Jesus

The world has forsaken Me, as foretold, and the greatest betrayal upon My Body has been inflicted

My dearly beloved daughter, the world has forsaken Me, as foretold, and the greatest betrayal upon My Body has been inflicted.
My Word is being torn into shreds and many of those who say they are wise to My Teachings will be oblivious to the persecution, which will be inflicted upon My Church. Just as I was cursed, during My Crucifixion, by those who proudly boasted of their supreme wisdom in My Ways, will I be denounced at this, My second time to come to claim My Kingdom. 
Ungrateful souls, devoid of simplicity or humility, they will never accept the voice of those they consider to be unworthy to utter the Truth. They will never accept the Truth, for when they accept falsities in My Name, there will be no room in their hearts for the Spirit of God to flood their souls. Instead of preparing humanity for My Great Mercy – the Day I promised the world – they will turn their backs. They will not recognize the Divine Signs sent to open their hearts in readiness for Me, because of their proud and hardened hearts. They will also do all that they can to stop the Word of God from reaching out to every sinner in the world and for that I will never let them forget this. 
He who loses Me a soul, loses his own. He who blocks My Path will have nowhere to turn himself. He who swears against the Will of God will be cursed. What have you truly learned from Me if you cannot recall the Truth of My Promise to come again? My Kingdom will come on Earth as it is in Heaven and those who have failed to grasp what I said will be none the wiser. They will have squandered the Graces I send now and barricade themselves into a prison of such darkness that they will be blinded by My Light on the Great Day. 
My Time is soon and there is only so much that I can do to prepare you. My Love remains as Great as it is Merciful, but you must also help yourselves, for it is not easy to be made worthy of My Promise of Salvation.
Your Jesus

Knowing what I taught is, in itself, no good, unless you love one another as I love you

My dearly beloved daughter, God’s children can be likened to the buds of a flower. The buds, because of the nourishment of the soil they find themselves in, prosper and grow. But, unless the ground is fertile, the buds cannot blossom into mature flowers that delight the eye of the beholder.
If the soil is rich, the flower will be healthy. If it is riddled with bugs, then the flower will not blossom. Even the healthy soil, if infested with poison, cannot produce a healthy living plant. Unless God’s children listen to the Word of God, digest the Truth and obey the Commandments of God, they will be empty and lacking in spiritual peace. It is only by allowing yourself to listen to what the Word of God promises, can you expect to thrive or find peace. 
Many people, because of the lies, which Satan spreads throughout the world, in order to deceive souls, find themselves lost and without spiritual life. Life can only be attained by accepting Me, Jesus Christ, as your Saviour. Even that, in itself, is not enough. You must also remember what I taught you. Knowing what I taught is, in itself, no good, unless you love one another as I love you. When you stand up and proudly proclaim that you are a disciple of Mine, then unless you show love to others and do onto others as you would expect to be done onto yourself, you are a hypocrite.
If you know Me, you will love others, no matter what sins they are guilty of. You will never judge others in My Name, for that is not your right. 
Your Jesus

My Word is very simple, easy to understand, but not as easy to live

My dearly beloved daughter, My instruction to all those who revere Me is to pray hard for the turmoil which will erupt soon in the world. Many events will evolve, all of which are linked to divisions caused by religious hatred and greed. But when contempt for Me, which is evidenced in the world already, comes from within My Own four walls, then you will know that the time is close. For when they curse Me and persecute those who love Me, then they will witness My intervention, which will be like a thunderbolt. 
Many will confuse My willing acceptance of persecution, which will always be the lot of those who follow Me, with an acceptance of evil things and a willingness to allow these things to thrive. But that would be incorrect. All Love comes from Me. All evil comes from Satan. When the two clash great disruption will unfold. Evil cannot thrive when I rise up against it. Even Satan himself can only spread his venom according to the Will of God.
The evil, which contaminates the world, will be destroyed. Be in no doubt about this. You must, however, recognise evil for what it is, for Satan will always present it as being a good thing. His favourite tactic is to present a distorted view of My Teachings and include within it great deceptions, which will only be identified by those where the Spirit of God resides within their souls. So many spread different versions of My Doctrine and create their own interpretations and this confuses many.When those who profess to know Me crucify Me, by tormenting those who serve Me, then know that they are not of Me – for how could they be? 
Be at peace, for all you need to know is contained in My Holy Word. My Word is very simple, easy to understand, but not as easy to live. Live by My Word and love will be the driving force behind every word you utter; every act you make and every gesture carried out by you. When you do not witness love, from the mouths of those who profess to be holy, then it is not the Word of God that you are listening to. Instead, you are hearing a human interpretation, which is flawed. 
Anything, which does not spring from My Divinity, is not of Me.
Your Jesus

Crusade Prayer (159) Plea for God’s Love

O Mother of Salvation, I ask you to intercede on my behalf as I plead for God’s Love. Fill my soul, an empty vessel, with the Love of God, so that when it is overflowing, it will spill over the souls for whom I struggle to show compassion. 
By the Power of God, I ask that I am freed from any feelings of hatred I may harbor for those who betray your Son. 
Humble me in spirit and fill me with generosity of soul so that I can follow the Teachings of Christ and spread His Love into every part of my life. Amen. 

Mother of Salvation: Only with the Love of God in your souls can you spread the Word of God

My sweet children, don’t you know that it has been through God’s Love for all of you that He permitted me to proclaim His most Holy Word at every apparition of me, the Mother of God, which took place in the world. 
It was the desire of my beloved Son, Jesus Christ, that I made myself known, so that conversion to the Truth could take place. And so it will be at all of my holy shrines, throughout the world, that God will make known the Truth until the Great Day of the Lord dawns. You must all unite to give glory to God at all of my shrines, so that He, in His Mercy, will pour great Graces over even the most undeserving souls, for they are the ones He seeks out the most.
It is not only the well educated in matters of the Holy Gospels that He, my Son, desires to come to me. No, it is those who feel an emptiness within their hearts, where no matter how much they search for inner peace, they are unable to find it. Many people search for happiness, peace and joy in this life and rarely find it. They can never find true peace if they cannot find love. Only love for others can bring you close to God, because without love you will never find God Present.
I ask you, dear children, to come to me, the Mother of Salvation, and ask me to pray, so that God will fill you with His Love. When you recite this prayer I will ask my Son, to respond to your call.Seek out love and show whatever love you have, in your hearts, for others and share this. When you do, my Son will fill you with so much love you will then be ready to share this amongst you. Love will eradicate hatred. If you feel any kind of hatred for another human being, then you must plead with my Son, Jesus Christ, to rid you of this infestation.
Crusade Prayer (159) Plea for God’s Love:
O Mother of Salvation, I ask you to intercede on my behalf as I plead for God’s Love. Fill my soul, an empty vessel, with the Love of God, so that when it is overflowing, it will spill over the souls for whom I struggle to show compassion. 
By the Power of God, I ask that I am freed from any feelings of hatred I may harbor for those who betray your Son. 
Humble me in spirit and fill me with generosity of soul so that I can follow the Teachings of Christ and spread His Love into every part of my life. Amen. 
Love is spoken about as it if is easy to feel, but for many it requires great humility devoid of all ego. Without lowering yourself before God, you will not feel His Love. And without the Love of God, you cannot thrive. Only with the Love of God in your souls can you spread the Word of God. 
Without His Love, the words you speak in His Name, will be barren and bereft of life. 
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Mother of Salvation: I will work closely with my beloved Son, Jesus Christ, in His final act to salvage humanity

My child, my time as the Mother of Salvation, when I will work closely with my beloved Son, Jesus Christ, in His final act to salvage humanity has been firmly established. 
I will, as and from this day forward, do all that is required of me to respond to Him as He intervenes in the affairs of the world to reveal His Mercy. 
The road to salvation is a very difficult one, as it is never easy to open the eyes of the blind to the Truth. There is nothing more frustrating to witness than those poor souls who cannot see because they refuse to. Man’s stubbornness is a great barrier and because of this great acts of prayer and sacrifice are required by all those who are blessed with the Light of God in their hearts. It will be your generosity of free will, as you bring my Son the gift He desires, which will enable the Holy Spirit to descend upon those souls who are in great need of my Son’s Mercy.
It can be a great challenge to proclaim the Truth, by your faith alone. But while many people are loyal to my Son they do not have the gift of insight. Blind faith in God is a great Gift and is given to those who are tender of heart and devoid of ego. Rise therefore, dear children, and prepare for the great battle for souls. It will be the greatest task even for the strongest amongst you. Allow me, your Mother, to guide you in the times ahead, for I am your Advocate and Jesus Christ has given me great Graces so that I will be able to take you with me along the path to great glory. 
Go in peace to love and serve God. For those who follow Him, as little children, every Protection will be accorded to you.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Man responds to love with love, just as hatred breeds hatred

My dearly beloved daughter, let Me bring great Blessings to the world today, as I bestow the Spirit of Love, through the Power of the Holy Spirit, upon every nation. 
This Gift of Love will envelop many, including those who do not accept Me and the world will witness great acts of charity. When you hear of such miracles, when nations will help other nations, who are in great need, then recognize these as signs from Heaven.
My Love will entice many as it is spread through this, My Special intervention, at this special time. Listen to Me, My beloved disciples for I want you to know that when you pray for peace, My Peace I give you. When you pray for love to conquer hatred, My Love I will give you. When you pray to increase your faith, I will pour over you My Love and your faith will grow. When your faith grows, you will spread My Word through example. When you show love, without condition, to others, you walk in My Name. By your actions, others will follow your example.
Man responds to love with love, just as hatred breeds hatred. To conquer hatred you must always respond with love, for love weakens the spirit of evil. If enough people showed love to each other, in every aspect of their lives, then hatred could not thrive.
My Love is growing amongst you. Take it with you and spread it, for it will give life to all, including those who need it the most.
Your Jesus

God the Father: I Am the Truth. Take My Hand and follow Me. All Life comes from Me

My dearest daughter, man is in control of his own destiny, because he has been given freedom of choice, as a Gift from Me. 
Some choose the correct path towards My heavenly Kingdom, which is through My Only-Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Others choose unwisely. Because of man’s gifts, which include intelligence, knowledge and free will, many become proud. Others seek falsehoods and great material gifts, which the world makes possible, until eventually, only their immediate desires become important to them. By adhering to selfish acts and deeds; by becoming self-obsessed and by seeking out personal fulfillment, at the expense of others, they condemn themselves to the sins, which will enslave them.
By refusing to accept the Gift of Eternal Life, which I bring to all of you, who will share in My Kingdom, you, dear children, will separate from Me for eternity. I come to intervene at this time because the self-absorption in the world has eradicated all love in your hearts for Me. I come to bring you the Truth; the knowledge of My Kingdom and a reminder of the two choices, which you will be presented with. The first choice is to accept My Hand of Mercy and live a glorious life by sharing in the Divine Life of My New Kingdom. The second choice is to choose eternal darkness and become slaves to the abyss, where Satan will remain forever. 
So many of you refuse My Love, the knowledge I gave you through My Holy Word, and the warnings given to you by the prophets. Do not believe that the world today is any different to time on Earth up to now. Humanity has not changed. Sin is still your curse and it will only be by fighting the enemy – which brings you misery and sorrow – that you will become capable of accepting the Life I have created for you.
Listen now as I remind you of My Promise. I have created an Eternal Paradise, which belongs to you. It will provide you with Eternal Life of the body and the soul. It awaits you. Do not squander your inheritance. This will break My Heart if you do and you will regret this decision for eternity.
Hear now My Call, for I will send every sign; every Miracle and every Grace, so as to awaken your jaded hearts until I stir, within you, the knowledge of the Truth.
I Am the Truth. Take My Hand and follow Me. All Life comes from Me.
Your Eternal Father
God the Most High

Mother of Salvation: It will soon become unlawful to declare that you follow Jesus Christ

Dear children, if humanity were to witness the Majesty of my Son, Who sits on the Heavenly Throne, at the right hand side of the Eternal Father, they would hang their heads in shame and remorse.
My beloved Son, Jesus Christ, is adored, honoured and lavished with great love by the angels and saints in Heaven. On Earth there is very little respect shown to He Who suffered a terrible death to salvage the human race from sin. How the Heavens weep at this time in history, as every attempt to rid the Earth of every sign that represents my Son is being made everywhere. Not content with banishing public displays of the Most Holy Crosses, it will soon become unlawful to declare that you follow Jesus Christ.
Very little tolerance will be shown to Christians who remain true to the Word and who follow the path to God. Even those holy servants who profess to serve Jesus Christ will be too weak to defend Christianity and they will allow themselves to be forced into accepting these laws. In many cases the traitors amongst them will facilitate the abolition of the Cross and the Truth of Christianity. In time, they will all adore a false doctrine, along with other faiths which will not come from God. Because they will choose the path of error, by their own free will, this means that they will refuse to accept God’s Mercy and they will condemn themselves to the darkness.
You must never betray my Son for any reason, for He is the Way of the Truth and only He can bring you Eternal Salvation.
Your beloved Mother
The Mother of Salvation

Your faith will be tested like never before

My dearly beloved daughter, the love, which radiates from My disciples who follow Me at this time, is all encompassing. It is the Light, which is aflame amidst you that is sustaining My Love, which is felt everywhere I Am revered. The Holy Spirit continues to be poured down upon My Church on Earth, as it struggles against the trials and tribulations, which face it every day. 
The spirit of darkness, however, continues to weigh heavily upon nations, as every effort is made by the agents of the evil one to drive out every trace of Me, My Word and My True Church, from the face of the Earth. Be assured, no matter how heavy your burden is, that I Am with you, walking beside you and helping you to overcome adversity, every step of your journey. Your faith will be tested like never before; your courage may leave you from time to time; your perseverance tested to its limits and your acceptance of the Truth challenged. You will be picked on; scoffed at and sneered at, all of which will be caused by the wicked acts of those who Satan uses to fight Me, Jesus Christ. But nothing will destroy My Church – My true followers. 
Those who remain obedient to the Word of God, as it has existed for so long, will continue to represent Me on Earth. My Protection will cover you like an invisible sheath and your faith will never diminish once you fight with the Sword of God. 
Remain true to Me and My Light will continue to shine upon the human race. My Promise is that My Church will remain intact, although smaller than it is now, until the Great Day of the Lord dawns. 
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.