Friday 27 March 2015

December 2011 Messages




Without My Act of Mercy nations would destroy each other

(Extract from private message revealed to Maria Divine Mercy, which includes the 16th Crusade of Prayer for people to accept the graces to be given to them by Jesus during The Warning and a pledge to proclaim His Most Holy Word to the world.)
My daughter, The Warning will prove to all the authenticity of these My Holy Messages to the world. You must never doubt them. None of them have been contaminated in any way.
Prepare for The Warning and tell your family and children to say a little prayer seeking forgiveness for their sins.
I will give you a special Crusade Prayer now for the world, to help souls. Stay strong during the great Act of Mercy I now present to the world.
O my Jesus, keep me strong during this trial of Your great Mercy. Give me the graces needed to become little in Your Eyes. Open my eyes to the Truth of Your promise of eternal salvation. Forgive me my sins and show me Your Love and Hand of Friendship. Embrace me into the arms of the holy family so that we can all become one again. I love you, Jesus, and promise from this day forth that I will proclaim Your Holy Word without fear in my heart and with purity of soul, forever and ever. Amen.
Never fear this great Act of My Mercy, which must take place, or nations would destroy each other.
Most of mankind will convert, but the battle for souls will now intensify.
Your beloved Jesus
Redeemer of all Mankind

Crusade of Prayer (16) To accept Graces offered during The Warning

Extract from private message revealed to Maria Divine Mercy which includes the 16th Crusade of Prayer for people to accept the graces to be given to them by Jesus during The Warning and a pledge to proclaim His most Holy Word to the world.
My daughter, The Warning will prove to all the authenticity of these My holy messages to the world. You must never doubt them. None of them have been contaminated in any way.
Prepare for The Warning and tell your family and children to say a little prayer seeking forgiveness for their sins.
I will give you a special Crusade Prayer now for the world to help souls stay strong during the Great Act of Mercy I now present to the world.
“O my Jesus, keep me strong during this trial of Your Great Mercy. Give me the graces needed to become little in Your Eyes.  
Open my eyes to the Truth of Your promise of Eternal Salvation.
Forgive me my sins and show me Your Love and Hand of Friendship.
Embrace me into the arms of the Holy Family, so that we can all become one again.
I love You Jesus and promise from this day forth that I will proclaim Your Holy Word without fear in my heart and with purity of soul forever and ever. Amen.”
Never fear this great act of My Mercy which must take place or nations would destroy each other.
Most of mankind will convert but the battle for souls will now intensify.
Your beloved Jesus
Redeemer of all Mankind

Every kind of Mercy will be shown to those who don't love My Father

My dearest beloved daughter, My children everywhere will be awakened from a deep, empty slumber shortly.
When they awaken to The Warning, many will be terrified. To those who will be fearful I have this to say.
Be thankful you are being woken up from the darkness.
Be joyful that you are being shown My Light of Mercy. If you find this painful, then I implore you to endure this cleansing with humility. For without this cleansing you will not have eternal life, which is your right.
Pray to Me to help you during these difficult moments and I will lift you up and give you the strength you need.
Reject My Hand of Mercy and you will be given only a very short period in which to repent.
There will be every kind of Mercy shown to those of you who do not love My Father. But know that His patience is running out.
There will be one great Act of My Mercy shown. It will be up to you to become humble and beg for Mercy. You cannot be forced to do this.
Pray that if you cannot deal with this cleansing that others will then pray for your soul.
Never fear Me, never reject My Hand of Salvation. For without Me, you are nothing. Don’t wait to cry out for My Love when it will be too late to help you.
Your Saviour
Jesus Christ

Virgin Mary: My Rosary can save nations

My child, reciting my Holy Rosary can save nations.
My children must never forget the power of my Holy Rosary.
It is so powerful that it renders the deceiver useless. He can do nothing to you, or your family, when you recite this daily.
Please ask my children to begin to say my Holy Rosary from this day forth in order to protect not only their families, but their communities also.
The Rosary is the most powerful weapon against the evil one’s plans to destroy what he can, in these his last days on Earth.
Never underestimate the lies that he plants in people’s minds in order to turn my children away from the Truth.
So many, under his influence, will kick and fight against the Truth of my Son’s great Mercy.
By saying my Holy Rosary you can protect these souls from lies.
Their hearts can and will be opened if you set aside the time to say my Rosary.
Pray now for my children to open their hearts to the Truth. Pray too that all my children will find the strength to accept my Son’s Mercy.
Your beloved Mother
Queen of the Angels

God the Father: Accept this last chance or face a terrible chastisement

My daughter, you now have a duty to inform My children everywhere of the urgent need to seek redemption.
Because of My great Mercy, I now send My Son to offer humanity a last chance to turn back to Me, their heavenly Father.
I can reveal that the great Mercy to be shown to all of My children will take place only the once.
They, My children, must accept this last chance of salvation, or accept that a terrible chastisement will fall upon the world.
Every single soul on Earth will shortly witness the signs of the Illumination of Conscience.
Each of them will be brought to their knees in shame when they see, probably for the first time, how painful their sins appear in My Eyes.
For those with a kind and humble heart, they will accept this great Mercy with gratitude and relief.
For others, they will find this a very difficult trial and many will reject My Hand of Love and Friendship.
Pray for these souls urgently, My daughter, for without prayers, they cannot be given a second chance.
The world will finally accept the Power of their heavenly Father when the miracle in the skies will be witnessed by everyone everywhere.
The birth of the New World is almost upon you. Grasp My Mercy now while you can. Do not leave it until the last minute.
Join as one in union with Me to embrace the New Era of Peace, which awaits all those gracious souls who love Me.
My Mercy is so great, however, that the Prayer that My Son has given to the world through you, My daughter, for immunity for these souls (see below extract from Crusade of Prayer number 13) will be so powerful that souls who are still in darkness can and will be saved.
“O heavenly Father through the Love of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, Whose Passion on the Cross saved us from sin, please save all those who still reject His Hand of Mercy. Flood their souls dear Father with Your token of Love. I plead with You heavenly Father, hear my prayer and save these souls from eternal damnation. Through Your Mercy allow them to be the first to enter the New Era of Peace on Earth. Amen.”
Remember, children, the power of prayer and how it can mitigate the chastisement.
Pray, pray, pray that the world can and will be saved and that the Great Tribulation can be averted.
Your heavenly Father
God the Most High

Virgin Mary: Birth pangs have commenced

My child, the birth pangs have commenced.
The time has come for the birth of a New World, a New Beginning.
Many changes will now take place on Earth the likes of which have not been witnessed before.
My heavenly Father is sending my beloved Son, Jesus Christ to once again save mankind from his wickedness.
You, my child, will witness a series of events, which have already been revealed to you.
You must not be frightened for this cleansing is essential in order to wake up mankind, if souls are to be saved.
The signs will commence as foretold. My children must accept these changes with a humble and contrite heart.
Pray, pray for souls to discard the sin of pride and seek forgiveness for their offences against God the Father.
Failure to redeem themselves will result in a severe chastisement.
My Son’s Mercy is so great He will give time to my children to repent.
But you must pray now for all souls so that they may be worthy to enter into the New Era of Peace.
Your beloved Mother
Mary, Queen of the Heavens

I was accused of heresy and blasphemy when I walked the Earth

I Am your Jesus, Who never leaves you, no matter how much you suffer. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, Son of God made man and born of the Immaculate Virgin Mary.
My dearly beloved daughter, rise above this sudden burst of suffering and never forget the number of souls you are saving in the process.
My children must suffer purification in order that their souls be cleansed at this time. So they must get used to this. Many of My children are still being purified before The Warning takes place. They will understand why this is happening to them in time, My daughter.
The angels are with you all the time, like never before. For you, My daughter, you will now attract the greatest number of attacks, so far, because of these Messages.
Every Word I utter will now be pulled asunder.
Every lesson and Truth I try to impart to the world now, will be questioned and deemed to be blasphemous.
My Holy Word, when taught to My followers when I walked the Earth was also criticized.
I was accused of heresy, blasphemy and for condoning sinners, when I walked among My people. My Word was not accepted then in many quarters and especially among the priests and Pharisees.
My daughter, those people, whose boastful taunts, because of their self-proclaimed Scriptural knowledge, continue to attack these Messages, will be the worst offenders. They will arrogantly argue that their flawed interpretation of the Holy Gospel is more important than the Truth.
Their pride prevents them from recognizing My Voice when it is being imparted to the world today.
Never engage with these poor souls, My daughter, for they are not of the Light. Sadly, they believe themselves to be. Remember, those who look down and sneer at others in My Name do not represent Me.
They do not show love, understanding or humility.
These attacks are being mounted to stop you in this Work and to create new doubts in your mind. Pray for these people. Ignore them. Focus only on My Voice and do not allow this Sacred Work to be affected in this way.
Satan is working actively within these souls and will use every form of cunning argument to undermine these Messages from My Lips. By engaging or responding to these attacks, you give Satan the power he seeks.
Go now in peace. Keep looking ahead and remain obedient to My wishes at all times. Remember you have given Me the gift of your free will. Allow Me, therefore, to guide you. Trust in Me completely.
I love you.
Your Jesus

Christmas Day Message

A message received by Maria Divine Mercy from Jesus today Christmas Day, 25 December 2011 is now posted under latest messages. Here is a copy of the message
Today My daughter is a celebration of My birth. It is also a special day for families.
Remember the Holy Family was also born on this day. This Holy Family has a bearing on people all over the world today.
Just as all souls on earth are part of My Eternal Father’s family then, so too, should people everywhere honour the importance of the family.
It is only through the family that true love is born. While many families in the world suffer from disruption, anger and separation it is important to understand this.
If there were no families on earth there could be no life. The family represents all that My Eternal Father wishes for his children on earth.
Families, when together, create an intimate love known only in the Heavens. Damage the family and you will damage the pure love that exists within each soul which is part of that family.
Satan loves to divide families. Why? Because he knows that the kernel of love, essential to the spiritual growth of humanity, will die when the family is split.
Please pray children for families to unite. Pray for families to pray together. Pray to keep Satan from entering your family home.
Never forget that you are all part of My Father’s family and you must emulate this unity on earth whenever possible. It is not always the case I know but strive always for family unity in order to retain love for one another.
If you do not have a family on earth then remember you are part of the family that My Father created. Strive to join My Father’s family in the New Era of Peace.
Pray for the graces needed to enable you find your rightful home in this New Paradise which you will be invited to enter at My Second Coming.
Your beloved Jesus
Saviour of Mankind

Honour the importance of the Family

Today, My daughter, is a celebration of My Birth. It is also a special day for families.
Remember, the Holy Family was also born on this day. This Holy Family has a bearing on people all over the world today.
Just as all souls on Earth are part of My Eternal Father’s family, then, so too, should people everywhere honour the importance of the family.
It is only through the family that true love is born. While many families in the world suffer from disruption, anger and separation it is important to understand this.
If there were no families on Earth, there could be no life. The family represents all that My Eternal Father wishes for His children on Earth.
Families, when together, create an intimate love known only in the Heavens. Damage the family and you will damage the pure love that exists within each soul, which is part of that family.
Satan loves to divide families. Why? Because he knows that the kernel of love, essential to the spiritual growth of humanity, will die when the family is split.
Please pray, children, for families to unite. Pray for families to pray together. Pray to keep Satan from entering your family home.
Never forget that you are all part of My Father’s family and you must emulate this unity on Earth whenever possible. It is not always the case I know, but strive always for family unity in order to retain love for one another.
If you do not have a family on Earth then remember you are part of the family that My Father created. Strive to join My Father’s family in the New Era of Peace.
Pray for the graces needed to enable you to find your rightful home in this New Paradise, which you will be invited to enter at My Second Coming.
Your beloved Jesus
Saviour of Mankind

God the Father: My Son is being sent to claim His Rightful Throne

My daughter, just as I sent a Saviour into the world the first time to save humanity, I Am now ready to send My Son, Jesus, the Redeemer of mankind, once again, to salvage those souls who could not be otherwise saved.
My children must understand the significance of the bittersweet Sacrifice I made for mankind when I sent My Son the first time.
When I realized that the only way to redeem mankind was to send a Saviour, I knew I could not expect any prophet or chosen soul to suffer such a Sacrifice. I decided, through the Second Person of My Divinity, that I would send a Son to save humanity. This was the only effective way to foil the plans of Satan, such was My Love for My children.
To watch My Son grow up to become a man was both delightful and painful knowing what lay ahead of Him. Yet, because of the deep, tender Love I have for each of My children, this was a Sacrifice endured willingly in order to save My family.
Now that The Warning approaches, I Am also preparing the World, through these Holy Messages, to welcome My Son for the Second Time.
The Second Coming of My beloved Son is close, children. He is being sent to claim His rightful Throne when He will Reign as King of Mankind.
This Glorious Event will be spectacular and is the final part of the plan to save the human race from the evil that exists in your world. Satan will be cast away shortly. His followers and those wicked of heart will be shocked and dismayed. They will be expected to make a choice at that stage. Drop down and plead for Mercy and be saved. Or refuse the great Gift, which will be presented to them.
My children, unite all of you and do not fear ridicule. You are all being guided by the Holy Spirit and are being afforded the protection of the angels and saints in Heaven. It will be up to you, My followers, to proclaim the Word and promise of My Son, Who wishes for these Messages to be spread around the world.
It will also be through your prayers that lost sinners can be plucked from the arms of the evil one.
Children, you are in the early stages of the final battle. Your second chance of eternal salvation is being given to you through the Mercy of My dearly beloved Son. Don’t squander this opportunity. Join as one in union with your family in Heaven to save your brothers and sisters on Earth.
Rejoice this Christmas, for it will be a special celebration as you must now help souls prepare for The Second Coming of My Son, after The Warning takes place.
I love you all, children. Take my Love. Embrace Me, your Eternal Father, Who will do everything possible to take you all into the New Era of Peace.
God the Father

Virgin Mary: Plan to redeem mankind, for Second Coming is complete

My child, the world must prepare for my Son through prayer.
My precious Son’s plan to redeem mankind for the Second Coming is complete.
Time has been given to allow faith to be spread through these and other Divine Messages.
Even a small group of devoted Christians, who pray for those who deny my Son, can save these souls.
You, my child, must ask as many followers as possible to pray for immunity for those poor souls in sin.
I urge all of my Son’s followers never to give up hope for the whole of mankind.
Many poor souls do not understand what they are doing when they deny the Existence of God the heavenly Father.
Their minds are dictated by human logic where all things are based on how they are seen by the naked eye.
They fail to understand that Earth is simply a planet, which was created by God for His children. It is only a temporary place.
The New Paradise is their True Inheritance.
Pray, pray, pray for these children so that the Holy Spirit will touch their souls and spark love in their hearts for my Son.
Never forget that Christmas is a Holy Feast to celebrate the Saviour Who was sent to give you, all my children, eternal life.
Your Blessed Mother
Queen of the Heavens

Even the sin of murder can be forgiven

My dearest beloved daughter, it is I.
Tonight I come to offer comfort to sinners who believe they are not worthy to stand before Me.
I call on those of you, poor, tortured souls, who believe that your sins are so repulsive that I could not forgive you. How wrong you are.
Don’t you know that there is not one sin I cannot forgive? Why are you so afraid?
Don’t you know that even the most grievous sin of murder can be forgiven? All sins can and will be forgiven if true, heartfelt remorse is shown.
I Am waiting. Open your hearts to Me. Confide in Me. I Am probably the only true friend you have, in that you can tell Me anything and it will not shock Me.
Sin is a fact of life. Very few souls including chosen souls can remain in a state of grace for any length of time.
Never feel that you cannot confess your sins, irrespective as to how serious they may be.
If you fear Me and continue to turn your back, you will distance yourself from Me even more.
Many of My children do not feel worthy of My Love. Yet I love everyone including hardened sinners. I do not condone the sin. I could never do that. But I love the sinner.
It was because of sin that I was sent into your world as a Saviour so that you could be pardoned.
To be pardoned you must ask for forgiveness. When you seek forgiveness you must be humble first. For without humility there is no true remorse.
I, your Saviour, beg you to stop and think about how you live your life. You either love God by your good deeds and love of neighbour or you don’t.
You do not have to know Me in order to love Me, children. By your works, your love of each other, the kindness and generosity you show others, you demonstrate your love for Me without realizing it.
It will also be through your humility of heart, when you show true remorse for all the wrongdoings in your life, that you will also prove your love for Me.
How else do you think you can become close to My Heart?
You must never be afraid to approach Me. I Am never far away.
Come to Me now so I can nourish your soul and give you the peace you crave.
Your beloved Jesus


Sinners who turn to Me find instant favour

My dearest beloved daughter, why do My children feel so abandoned in the world right now?
Why do they despair from grief and loneliness when all they have to do is to call on Me, their Jesus, to give them comfort?
Each of them must turn and ask Me for help. I will answer each and every prayer. Not one request will go unheeded and their prayers will be answered according to My Holy Will.
So many forget that when they turn to Me, I Am constantly standing beside them.
Every soul on Earth is precious to Me.
If they would only realize that it gives Me great Joy when they turn to Me for help.
It gives Me even more joy and happiness when sinners ask Me to forgive them and show sorrow for their sins.
These are the souls who find instant favour. Tell them they must never be afraid to turn to Me, for I Am Ever-Merciful. The relief they will feel afterwards is a grace I bestow on those with warm, sincere hearts.
This is the time of the year when My Mercy is poured out over the whole world the most. So turn to Me now for the strength and the graces needed to help you endure your trials in the world.
Your Jesus
Saviour and Redeemer of Mankind

Crusade of Prayer (15) Thanks for gift of Divine Mercy

My dearest daughter how I wish that Christians everywhere will pay homage to My birth from the depths of their hearts.
I fervently wish that the whole of humanity will allow My Holy Spirit to penetrate their hearts and souls at this time.
My birth must be revered for what it represents when celebrating My birth. Remember you are honouring My gift of Salvation.
This is why I was sent by My Father the first time.
This is why I will return again to offer mankind a second chance of redemption.
I want My children to offer up this next crusade of prayer this Christmas
“O my Heavenly Father, we honour You with a deep appreciation of the Sacrifice You made when You sent a Saviour into the world.
We offer You, in joy and thanksgiving, our prayer in humble gratitude for the Gift You now give to Your children, the Gift of Divine Mercy.
O God the Most High, make us worthy to accept this Great Mercy with gratitude. Amen.”
Your beloved Saviour Jesus Christ

Pray as you have never prayed before

My dearest daughter, those people who are so far removed from Me are My main concern.
Every effort must be made by My followers to spread My Prayer given to you to My Eternal Father begging for immunity for their souls (Crusade Prayer 13).
O heavenly Father, through the Love of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, whose Passion on the Cross saved us from sin, please save all those who still reject His Hand of Mercy. Flood their souls, dear Father, with Your token of Love. I plead with you heavenly Father, hear my prayer and save these souls from eternal damnation.
Through Your Mercy allow them to be the first to enter the New Era of Peace on Earth. Amen.
I urge all believers who read these, My Holy Messages given to the world, to pray as you have never prayed before.
I need your devotion to ensure that all My children accept My Gift with love and joy in their hearts.
They must not be fearful, for I come with a Gift of Love and Mercy.
Your Jesus
Redeemer and Saviour of all Mankind

Virgin Mary: Hope must never be shunned in favour of fear

My child, the world must be told quickly of the Love and Mercy that my Son, Jesus Christ holds for every single person on Earth.
He loves everyone including those with lukewarm souls and those who do not know Him.
Never doubt that these same people, who may be lacking in spirit, are very much loved by Him. They will be given great hope when my Son’s Mercy envelops them.
Heaven will rejoice when these people open their eyes to the Truth during The Warning. This is when they will accept the Love and Hope which will be given to them. It will be the greatest Gift they will ever receive in this life on Earth.
My child, people must never condemn those who do not honour my Father. They must never give up hope for those who also reject my Son. These souls are all loved with a deep tenderness by my Son, Who only wants to save them.
Hope, my child, is a Gift from God the Father. It must never be shunned in favour of fear or negativity. My Son’s Mercy knows no bounds. It will be given to each and every single one of you soon.
Hope and joy must be at the forefront of your thoughts, children, because my Son is about to bestow such a great Gift to His children in order to save the world.
He wants all of mankind to be part of this great, glorious Era of Peace, which awaits all of you.
Pray, pray, pray that all souls on Earth welcome this loving Gift with open and humble hearts.
It will be through The Warning that God’s Mercy will be finally shown to humanity.
There can be no doubts after that as to how much all His children are loved and cherished by Him.
Your beloved Mother
Queen of the Heavens

Virgin Mary: End times prophet guided by the Heavens

My child, I come to you to bring you comfort of heart. You, my strong child, will from now on be able to bear suffering to such an extent that you will welcome it and therefore prove your endurance while fighting to proclaim the Word of my precious Son, Jesus Christ.
You, my child, are torn. Each day presents new and more challenges in this Work, many of which are difficult.
Now is the time to pick up your armour without any fear. March onwards and fight for my Son to ensure that His Holy Word is heard quickly around the world, as quickly as you can. Do not delay. Do not allow distractions.
I love you, my child. You are fully protected from harm. Do you not notice how little you are affected now when attacked by others for this Work? This is the grace of armour.
Fight the battle against Satan with your army of warriors and help save all of mankind.
You are the true end times prophet, guided by the Heavens to help convert the world. Help will be sent quickly. Prepare. Rejoice, for this is a great Gift.
You are being guided every step you take, so just trust in Jesus and obey my heavenly Father at all times.
Be brave, courageous and march without fear in your soul.
Your heavenly Mother
Queen of the Angels

Clarification on use of English

Due to the number of complaints from the US regarding the spellings used in the messages it was felt necessary to explain the situation clearly.
Maria’s native language is British English (BrE). It is the form of English used in the United Kingdom which includes all English dialects used within the United Kingdom. It differs from American English (AmE) covering dialect, expressions and regional terminology.
This is why many American readers believe, incorrectly, that there are spelling mistakes contained within the messages in addition to words that don’t seem to correspond with the American interpretation. From an American perspective they would be considered inaccurate. However there has been no time to produce an American version of the messages.
A drugstore in the British English, for example, is referred to as The Chemist or The Pharmacy, a freeway is called a dual carriageway, a truck is referred to as a lorry, an ice-box is called a fridge, an apartment is called a flat, a check (restaurant) is called a bill. The list goes on.
Regarding spelling differences consider the following. AmE Program is spelt ‘programme’ in the British version of the English language while the word recognize is spelt as recognise.
This list goes on and on. As Maria’s native language is British English this is the language the messages are written in. There have been many complaints about this but unfortunately there has been no time to produce an American version yet. We hope this clarifies any confusion.
Hopefully we will produce an American English version. volunteers are welcome to offer their services. Many thanks for your patience.
Admin Team

My children have been stripped bare in this year of Purification

My dearest daughter, the year of purification is almost complete and My children everywhere are now prepared for The Warning as a result.
Many of My children have suffered terribly in 2011. Wars, violence, murder and hatred, all of which was masterminded by Satan’s army, have maimed and killed those precious souls of Mine. These wicked powers will suffer a terrible punishment if they do not repent after The Warning takes place.
Many of My children have been stripped bare of material comforts and have suffered hardships they have never had to endure before.
These trials were created and inflicted on mankind by Satan, but were allowed by Me in order to purify souls. Cruel, you may think, My daughter, but it was necessary to prepare humanity and to establish humility in their souls.
Now, more pure in My Eyes, their hearts have been opened to accept the Truth of their eternal life. This means that fewer will suffer during The Warning because they have undergone this persecution.
My children are now ready to receive My Gift of Mercy. This time is almost upon the world. Be patient, My daughter. Never expect Me to give the world a date, for it is not for your knowing as I have told you many times before.
Trust in Me completely and you will be at peace.
I will bring My Gift of The Warning when the time is right and when My children least expect it.
Your beloved Jesus
Redeemer of Mankind

Second Coming to happen soon after The Warning

My dearest daughter, you must always trust in Me and know that not one single Message given to you will ever be contaminated.
You are firmly held in My Most Sacred Heart and your hand is being guided by My Hand.
Only My Holy Word can and ever will be written by you to impart My Messages for the whole of humanity.
You must not keep trying to establish the date for The Warning. I cannot reveal this date, for that is not according to the Will of My Eternal Father. The Warning will happen most unexpectedly and when man is caught unawares.
Time is very short, so spend as much time praying hard to save souls. All souls.
Chastisement has been withheld and will only occur if man fails to repent and returns in large numbers back to his wicked ways after The Warning.
My Father has given permission to herald My Second Coming within a very short period of time on Earth. It will happen soon after The Warning. All souls need to be fully prepared.
The next Crusade of Prayer to save souls is as follows:
O Almighty Father, God the Most High,
please have Mercy on all sinners. Open their hearts to accept salvation and to receive an abundance of graces. Hear my pleas for my own family and ensure that each one will find favour in Your loving Heart.

O divine heavenly Father, protect all Your children on Earth from any nuclear war or other acts which are being planned to destroy Your children. Keep us from all harm and protect us. Enlighten us so we can open our eyes to hear and accept the Truth of our salvation without any fear in our souls.
Go in Peace.
Your loving Saviour
Jesus Christ

Crusade of Prayer (14) Prayer to God the Father for protection against Nuclear War

Prayer given to Maria Divine Mercy by Jesus for everyone to pray to God the Father for protection against potential Nuclear War and to ask for Salvation.
“O Almighty Father, God the Most High, please have Mercy on all sinners. Open their hearts to accept salvation and to receive an abundance of graces.
Hear my pleas for my own family and ensure that each one will find favor in Your Loving Heart.
O Divine Heavenly Father, protect all Your children on earth from any nuclear war, or other acts, which are being planned to destroy Your children.
Keep us from all harm and protect us. Enlighten us so we can open our eyes, hear and accept the Truth of our salvation, without any fear in our souls. Amen.”
Go in Peace. Your Loving Saviour Jesus Christ

I can't bear to think of those souls dragged by Satan into Hell

My dearest beloved daughter, preparations are important for all of My followers as The Warning draws closer.
All those believers must pray hard for the forgiveness of their sins, in order to avoid the pain of Purgatory, which most people in the world will experience immediately after The Warning, for a short time.
Pray, pray for all those who will be traumatized when they see the condition of their souls, when their sins are revealed to them during The Warning.
They must understand that their sins must be revealed to them, before they can be cleansed of all sin, so they can enter into My New Paradise on Earth – the New Era of Peace, Love and Happiness, which each of My children must inherit.
My Heart is full of Joy because I bring this great Gift to mankind. Yet, My sadness lingers because of those who will simply reject the chance of this New Life.
I need so many prayers, children, so that Satan can be stopped from stealing their souls. He will continue to do this right up to the last minute.
I cannot bear to think of those souls who will be pulled from Me, screaming and kicking in protest as he and his minions drag them into the depths of Hell.
Help me, children, to prevent this through your prayers.
Children, these souls must reject Satan and his ways outright, if they are to enter the New Paradise. They must either turn to Me willingly or not at all.
They have two choices, the New Paradise on Earth or the depths of eternal damnation in the company of Satan.
Never ever doubt the existence of Hell, children. Be aware that every blackened soul, upon death, is dragged by Satan’s demons into Hell and tormented for eternity. For all his promises, Satan has created a horrific state of torture for such souls. Because of his hatred for humanity these souls will suffer beyond their endurance. Yet endure they must for all of eternity.
Don’t these souls know what Satan’s promises deliver?
Don’t they know that riches, fame and seductive materialism will create a clear pathway straight into the arms of the evil one?
Wake up, all of you, while you can. Save yourselves and those poor, misguided sinners from this terrible end to your existence.
You do not have much time.
Let prayer for these souls begin today.
Your Saviour
Jesus Christ

New Message from God the Father

A new message from God the Father received by the visionary Maria Divine Mercy, in which He offers immunity for those who reject the Mercy offered to them during The Warning has now been posted and includes a new Crusade of Prayer number 13. God the Father has also urged a month’s devotion to plead for immunity for those who reject Jesus and offers special graces to all those who take part in the prayers. (i.e. those who offer up the prayers will gain immunity for those they are worried about or for the whole world).

Spiritual jealousy is a terrible thing

My dearest daughter, spiritual jealousy is a terrible thing and afflicts many of My visionaries.
It also afflicts those followers of Mine who feel isolated and somewhat disappointed when I choose certain souls to help Me save humanity. Instead, they must know that I love all of them equally.
How it breaks My Heart when chosen souls, especially, feel threatened by other chosen souls.
Each soul I choose is given a different task and asked to follow various paths. The common denominator is always the same. I desire that all of My visionaries, seers and prophets, undertake a Sacred Mission to save souls.
I use different souls, humble of heart, to achieve My aims.
Satan will always try to turn the hearts of My chosen souls by taunting them. He knows how to touch a raw nerve in their souls by telling them that other chosen souls are more important than they are.
After that he creates a feeling of hurt in their hearts, and jealousy. This means that instead of loving one another and keeping in a state of grace, they are tempted to look down on each other. In many cases they immediately dismiss each other and allow the sin of pride to invade their souls.
So many of My followers not only dislike my chosen visionaries and seers, they can treat them with contempt, just the way in which I, too, was treated by the self-righteous Pharisees.
During My time on Earth they probed and probed every Word, which came from My Lips. Every cunning challenge was presented to trip Me up, so they could prove I was a liar. So too will My modern day prophets and visionaries be treated.
Satan torments those followers of Mine by planting doubts in their minds about My messengers, because he wants to discredit My Holy Word. That is his goal.
Pray hard that each of you may be given the graces to respect My Word through the pen of My precious seers.
Visionaries – never fall into the trap of succumbing to spiritual jealousy. It is unbecoming and pierces My Heart like a sword.
Love one another.
Show respect and honour for each other in My Name.
That is the most important lesson.
If you find this difficult to do, then all other works for Me will be pointless.
Your Teacher and Saviour
Jesus Christ

Crusade of Prayer (13) Prayer calling for immunity

Prayer given by God the Father to Maria Divine Mercy urging for prayer for those who reject the Mercy of Jesus shown to them during The Warning
“My Son will envelope the whole of humanity now and when the Illumination of Conscience is past your prayers are truly needed at that stage. Your prayers children will help save those people who will defiantly continue to reject the mercy My son will show them.
My solemn promise children is that all those of you who call on Me on behalf of My beloved Son Jesus Christ to save your brothers and sisters that they will be granted immediate immunity. Special graces will be given to each of you who pledges a full month of prayer for their souls. Here is what I request you to say
“O Heavenly Father, through the Love of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, Whose Passion on the Cross saved us from sin, please save all those who still reject His Hand of Mercy.
Flood their souls, dear Father, with Your token of Love. I plead with You, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer and save these souls from eternal damnation.
Through your Mercy allow them to be the first to enter the New Era of Peace on Earth.   Amen.”
Your Heavenly Father
God the Most High

God the Father: Promise of Immunity for those who reject Jesus

My precious daughter, thank you for responding to this important calling from the Heavenly Realm when I asked you to accept the Mystical Union with My precious Son, Jesus Christ.
I Am Present in My Son, Jesus, as He is in Me, united with the Love of the Holy Spirit. Your soul, therefore, is now entwined with Mine and everything will become much clearer to you.
My child, you are being moulded into the creature I so desire, so that you will be made worthy in full for this Divine Mission. Tears of Divine intervention were given to you so you could recognize instantly this new, unexpected calling. Now that you have shed your tears, cry no more for only happiness will reign in your soul from now on.
My daughter, it saddens Me that no one recognizes Me any more in the world. Many have forgotten Me completely. I mean nothing to so many of My children.
You must help Me, daughter, when I manifest My Presence, so that I Am recognized through prayer.
Please pray that the whole of humanity will accept the Gift of New Life, which will now be given to them by My beloved Son, Jesus Christ.
No one truly understands My concern for those souls who reject Me or the Existence of the Saviour I sent into the world.
These poor souls, so full of logical explanations used to arrogantly dismiss My Existence, are lost to Me at this time. Their only salvation – as many will reject the offer of Divine Mercy during The Warning – will be through the prayer of those children who love the Father.
So many, who do not accept Me, still know very little about Me. I Am a God of Paternal Love, a heavenly Father Who watches over each child of Mine, the strong, the weak, the sick, the good and the wicked. No one is excluded from My infinite Love, no matter how black their soul is.
I urge you, children, to pray to Me in the Name of My Son, in atonement for all the sins of mankind.
My Son will envelop the whole of humanity now and when the Illumination of Conscience is past your prayers are truly needed at that stage. Your prayers, children, will help save those people who will defiantly continue to reject the Mercy My Son will show them.
My solemn promise, children, is that all those of you who call on Me, on behalf of My beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to save your brothers and sisters, that they will be granted immediate immunity. Special graces will be given to each of you who pledges a full month of prayer for their souls. Here is what I request you to say:
“O heavenly Father, through the Love of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ whose Passion on the Cross saved us from sin, please save all those who still reject His Hand of Mercy. Flood their souls, dear Father, with Your token of Love. I plead with You heavenly Father, hear my prayer and save these souls from eternal damnation. Through Your Mercy allow them to be the first to enter the New Era of Peace on Earth. Amen.”
Your heavenly Father
God the Most High
(Note of Clarification: the immunity will be granted to those for whom you pray.)

Transition into New Paradise will be swift and without suffering

I come to you today with great joy in My Sacred Heart as your Spouse. You, My daughter, have accepted this most sacred request to join Me to save souls.
It will be through your humble obedience that much will be expected of you now. Fear will be obliterated as you move forward, as a result of My special bequest, to devote your life to My ardent wish to save humanity from the depths of Hell.
Your Work, guided by My Divine Hand, is now completely sacred and free from any kind of interference by the evil one.
No more doubts will assail you but know this. My Word to you will be violated and torn asunder. Every attempt will now be made to sully these Holy Messages even from those who profess to know Me.
Your suffering will be accepted by you, from now on, with complete surrender and joy in your soul. My strength, given to you by the Power of the Holy Spirit, will startle you. You will rise with complete conviction of heart and with a quiet, but determined confidence to deliver My Word throughout the whole world.
No man will or can stop you in this Work. No man can prevent you from this most sacred pure calling from the Heavens.
You, My daughter, are ready to become a lifeline for those souls drifting in the wilderness. They will respond to the call of these Messages no matter how hardened their hearts are. Many will not know why this is happening to them. It will be by the Power of the Holy Spirit, which will ignite a flame of love and joy in their souls, that will draw them to Me through these, My urgent pleas, to bring My children back into My Sacred Arms.
Thank you for responding to this special request to become My spouse in final union with Me. This contract, when you hand Me over your soul completely, will allow Me the freedom I need to conclude this Mission successfully for which you have been chosen.
Go now, My precious daughter, and help Me to fulfil My promise to mankind. My return will be to reclaim My precious children and take them into the New Era of Peace. This transition into the New Paradise will be swift and without suffering because of your gift to Me.
Tell My children, My Heart is swollen with joy at this time as the time to celebrate My birth draws close.
I love you.
Your beloved Saviour and Redeemer
Jesus Christ

Attempts to introduce World Currency in Europe

My dearly beloved daughter, how I wish My children, especially those suffering in Europe under the oppression, would just turn to My Father for help.
The evil group, I have referred to time and time again, are now moving closer in their attempts to control all My poor children in this part of the world.
They, innocent pawns in a ruthless plan to introduce a World Currency in order to control the whole of Europe, must pray hard now for help from God the Almighty Father.
Never give in, children, to the persecution, which is being perpetrated behind closed doors. Pray to mitigate these circumstances. Call on God the Father, in My Name, His beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to avert this crisis and say:
“God the Father, in the Name of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, I beg of You to stop this abomination to control Your children. Please protect all Your children in these terrible times so that we may find peace and dignity to live our lives free from the evil one.”
My daughter, prayer can and will bring these sinister plans to an end.
God the Eternal Father will, as I have said, chastise those responsible for this evil plot should they not turn back to the belief in their Almighty Creator.
Trust in Me. Trust in My Eternal Father and pray that this persecution be halted before the real plan to destroy, control and damage these souls is eventually revealed.
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ

Virgin Mary: I experienced the same suffering

My child, when I gave birth to Jesus Christ, the Redeemer of all mankind, I was like any mother. My love for this child was so overwhelming, I cried tears of great joy when I first saw His beautiful Face. Yet I knew that the role I had accepted would not be easy, although I never realized, at the time, how difficult this journey would be.
When I looked into the precious Face of my cherished Child, nothing mattered, only my desire to protect Him at all times whatever the cost.
My Heart was conjoined with that of my Son then as it is today. This same Heart suffered in union with Him through every moment of His life on Earth.
Every joy He felt, I too could feel. His laughter brought a smile to my face. His sorrow pained me deeply.
His torture during His Crucifixion was felt in every bone in my body. Every nail, which pierced His Flesh, pierced mine. For every punch and kick He received at the hands of His persecutors, I felt also.
I experienced the same suffering, yet I was not present for much of the torture inflicted on Him, which was hidden from me and His disciples.
Today I suffer with my Son, just as it was then, when He is mocked in the world today and ridiculed in public, on the stage and in the media, especially by atheists, I cry tears of bitterness.
When I see my precious Son weeping at the sins He witnesses every day, I too weep with Him. I see, feel and witness His ongoing suffering for mankind.
Jesus Christ, the Saviour of Mankind, has suffered for all of you, but loves all of you very much.
I will do everything I can to fulfil His dearest wish to save every single soul on Earth from the clutches of the evil one.
When this Mission has succeeded, then and only then, can I rejoice in final peace when my children reunite as one in the New Paradise.
Pray, my child, that all those who pray for the salvation of souls that not one soul is excluded.
Go in peace and continue this most important Mission for my beloved Son.
I will protect you at all times.
Your beloved Mother
Queen of Heaven
(This Message was received after Mass and immediately after a private apparition in front of her statue, which lasted 20 minutes, in which the Virgin Mary remained solemn with her veil blowing.)

Call on non-believers to turn

My dearest beloved daughter, today I wish to call on all those non-believers and those weak of faith. In particular I call out to those so submerged in the ways of materialism and those living in a cocoon of riches with no time for their spiritual wellbeing.
You, My children, worry me the most, for you are so far removed from Me. Yet I love you deeply and hope that when The Warning takes place that you will respond to My call instantly.
How I yearn for you, children, to know Me and understand how your worldly possessions have placed a veil of armour, which blocks you from the Light of the Truth.
It will be for you that the greatest sacrifices of suffering will be made by My victim souls.
Please open your minds and draw towards Me, so I can take you and all those close to you with Me and the rest of mankind into the New Paradise.
Your beloved Jesus
Redeemer and Saviour of all Mankind

Time for My Second Coming is almost here

My dearest daughter, preparations for My Warning to prepare mankind are complete.
I want to thank My precious followers who have, through their love for Me, helped save so many millions of souls.
The time for My Second Coming is almost upon the world. So many, however, are still not prepared, but My Mercy will protect them.
My arrival will be a Glorious Event and men, women and children will drop down on their knees in joy, wonder and with love in their hearts, for Me their Divine Saviour.
Many will experience sheer relief, for man could not survive the torment, which is being inflicted on him by Satan and his millions of dark angels, who are hidden in every part of the world and who are causing terrible pain.
They, Satan’s demons, so ignored by many of My children because they simply don’t
believe they exist, are causing desperate unhappiness in the world.
They create hatred between men, envy, jealousy and a desire to kill. They do not have much time left, children, because I, your Saviour, will return soon as promised.
Pray, all of you, to save all souls in the world, so that they too are ready for the New
Paradise on Earth.
Your Saviour
Jesus Christ

Prophets to prepare for My Second Coming

My dearest beloved daughter, it is with great dismay that I watch those followers of Mine who reject My Most Holy Word through these Messages. How this saddens Me.
I ask My children everywhere to pray for those who reject God in their lives. However, I also urge prayer for those followers of Mine who have ignored or forgotten that My Second Coming will happen and that it cannot be stopped. This is an important Event and all of you must be prepared for it.
Prophets were sent into the world to herald My birth. Prophets were sent also by My Father to prepare souls for salvation, right from the beginning. Prophets are now being sent into the world to prepare mankind for My Second Coming.
Wake up, all of you who profess to know Me. If you know Me, then recognize My Voice when I call out to your hearts. So many not only reject these Messages, but reject Me too.
Let those who so quickly condemn Me, by denying My pleas given to the whole world through these Messages, understand this.
By turning your back stubbornly on My Word given to you now, you are denying Me the prayers I so badly need from you at this time. You, of all people, who profess to know Me, hear what I have to say to you.
Your cruelty pierces My Heart. Your lack of generosity means that your prayers are not being offered as they should be for the salvation of souls.
Where is your humility and why do you disguise your distaste for My Holy Word with a false humility?
You must invoke My Holy Spirit to guide you to Me, so that you will work for Me with complete love in your hearts.
Never be boastful of your knowledge of Scriptures. Never use your knowledge of My Teachings to humiliate another. Never slander, abuse, look down on others, or mock them in My Name. For when you do this you offend Me greatly.
Wake up, children. Prepare your souls and be generous of spirit, for the time is short now.
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ

Crusade of Prayer (12) Prayer to avoid the Sin of Pride

My daughter I need the prayers of all believers so that they can save the souls of the wicked.
Many are so full of pride because of their self proclaimed knowledge of My teachigns that their lack of humility pains me. They must pray for the graces so that they can become little again and trust in Me. Ask them to recite this prayer
“O my Jesus, help me to avoid the sin of pride when I speak in Your Name.
Forgive me if I ever belittle anyone in Your Holy Name.
Help me to listen, Jesus, when Your Voice is spoken and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, so that I can discern the Truth of Your Word when You Call out to mankind. Amen.”

My Mercy covers all races, colours, religions

My dear daughter, keep strong and think of the good news, in that My Mercy will bring most of My cherished children back into the Bosom of My Sacred Heart.
Those poor, unfortunate souls who have pledged their lives to wickedness need your suffering so that they can be saved. While this is extremely difficult to understand and from a human point of view, very hard to take in, you must trust Me. Your own suffering and that of My devoted followers goes towards the salvation of souls. None of it is wasted. This sacrifice is a gift to Me. Remember, suffering also eases My burden.
Weary from My own suffering, My daughter, I look forward to embracing My children finally, as one with My Eternal Father.
Think of it like this. When any loved member of a family emigrates and returns home after many years, how much excitement there is, how much rejoicing. Think of the longing a parent has for a son or daughter they have not seen for many years and how much the reunion means.
I love all of you, children, with an abiding passion. I Am looking forward to our reunion, when I can embrace each one of you tightly in My Arms and hold you close to My Heart. My family is ready to reunite at last, for the first time since Paradise was created for Adam and Eve.
I pour out My Love and Mercy, so that it covers all My children in every corner of the world, covering all races, all colours, all religions and all sinners.
Await this great moment in time. Finally the wretched hatred, suffering, unease, mistrust, greed, violence and other evil will disappear for good. Imagine what this will be like, children, a new wonderful Era of Love and Peace in the world.
Let no one miss this life of eternal happiness. Would you wish for any of your brothers or sisters not to be included? For if they weren’t they would suffer eternal darkness in the fires of Hell for eternity. Remember that, children. Eternity. There can be no going back after then.
Pray that all souls can inherit this Paradise. Pray for those souls you are personally concerned for. Pray for all souls.
Your Jesus
Saviour & Redeemer of all Mankind

Virgin Mary: Chastisement to take place

(This Message was received after an apparition, which lasted 30 minutes, during which the Blessed Virgin Mary cried continuously, much to the distress of the visionary Maria Divine Mercy, who said it was heart-breaking to witness.)
My child, my sorrow at the wickedness so evident in the world breaks my Heart, when I see those lost souls plunging deeper into the abyss of darkness out of which there is no return.
Satan taunts now, my children, as he swiftly steals the souls of those who have no love for God in their hearts. It is frightening, my child, that those same souls have no idea what they are facing after death.
My tears of sadness flow in an unending river of sorrow as I watch also the sheer torment and suffering which my Son is enduring right now.
The Hand of my heavenly Father is ready to fall in chastisement, now in certain parts of the world. Those nations planning a terrible atrocity to kill nations will be punished severely. I cannot hold back the Hand of my Father, such is the breadth of His Anger.
Pray for those who face this severe punishment. Pray for their souls. Their actions must be stopped, or they will wipe out the lives of millions of my poor children. Their evil actions cannot be allowed, yet they will aim to cause terrible destruction on those other nations they see as being their enemies.
Pray, pray, pray before the chastisement, to ease the suffering of the innocents.
Your beloved Mother
Queen of Sorrows

Terrible War being orchestrated

My daughter, a Great Chastisement will befall the world in order to protect the innocent.
A great evil atrocity, which could create a terrible World War, is being orchestrated.
The Hand of My Father will fall and punish those souls ensnared by Satan. They will not be allowed bring their wicked plan to fruition.
Few of you, children, in the world know what is really happening.
So careful are these groups that what you see enfolding before you when nation attacks nation is not quite as it seems.
There is a deliberate attempt being made to create a war to kill millions.
My Father cannot stand back. He must intervene.
Pray, pray and pray, children, for the salvation of souls.
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.