Sunday 29 March 2015

The doors have been opened to allow the heathen to desecrate My Church
Monday, June 16th, 2014 @ 17:27
My dearly beloved daughter, to those amongst you who do not desire that I communicate with you, then know this. Your free will
 means that you are free to choose whether or not you accept what I say and what I desire. Whether to believe or not believe –
 that is your choice and, whatever you decide, I will never Judge you because of this.
But you must never judge others in My Name. By this I mean judging those who reject Me, as well as, those who accept My
 Intervention. Not one amongst you has the right to declare another person to be evil or guilty of wrongdoing. Those of you
 who judge harshly - those people you believe to be wrong, guilty of wrongdoing or heresy – do not have this right. You must
 remain silent and pray for those you believe to be afflicted. Only I, Jesus Christ, have the Power to Judge humanity.
When you demean another person in My Holy Name, you are guilty of sin and I will hold this against you. When you harm
 others by your tongue, I will silence you. When you hurt another person’s reputation, your own reputation will be questioned
 by others. Hypocrisy disgusts Me and when you are guilty of calumny, carried out in My Name, then you bring great shame, not
 only on yourselves, but upon My Holy Name.
Any man who inflicts pain upon another person and openly professes to speak in the Name of God, deceives only himself. Those
 who punish others and say that they are merely carrying out their orders, because of their dedication and devotion to God, are not
 of Me. Shame on you, for you do not know Me. And while you fight amongst yourselves – Christian against Christian – the
 pagans amongst you are invading My Church. The enemy works very cleverly. His cunning plan is to create discord within My
 Church and as true allegiance to Me weakens, the doors have been opened to allow the heathen to desecrate My Churches and
 the Holy Eucharist.
Shame on those of you who know the Truth – My Holy Word given to you in the most Holy Scriptures. Every sacrifice was made
 for you; the prophets of God sent to you were violated, persecuted and killed; the visionaries, seers and the saints – all
 revered, only after their deaths, but scourged by you when they imparted My Word and then My Own Sacrifice – when
 you crucified Me. Now what do you do? You allow those who worship false gods to pay homage to them upon My
 Altars, which are meant to honour Me. Would these pagans allow you to do the same in their temples?
History repeats itself. The heathen took over My Father’s Church and they were cast out. When you desecrate My Church and
 My Body, you are no longer fit to serve Me and I will cast out every sacred servant of Mine who betrays Me in this way. Your
 sins are blacker than those whom you serve in My Name, for you will carry with you the souls you take away from Me. It
 is time for you to choose. You either accept Me, Jesus Christ, as I Am and not what you want Me to be or you deny Me. There is
 nothing in between.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.