Friday 27 March 2015

September 2011 Messages




My dearly beloved daughter, My task to convert souls increases now in its intensity.
Please warn as many as you can to prepare their souls before The Warning.
Inform all those priests, nuns, bishops and other denominations, who believe in My Eternal Father, to listen to My Word. So many of My children are in such darkness that the Light of My Divine Glory will hurt their souls. They will feel real pain because they will not be able to withstand this Great Act of My Mercy.
Some people smile in amusement at these Holy Messages. This makes Me sad. Not because they do not believe that I speak to them in this way, but because they don’t want to believe in Me. For all of you who are worried about your loved ones, please pray that the purification facing them during The Warning will bring them, finally, into My Heart.
I ask that all My followers now protect themselves from Satan. They must sprinkle every corner of their home with Holy Water, wear a Benedictine Cross and keep Rosary beads close. Pray also to St. Michael the Archangel. Satan and his army of followers will do everything to convince you that it is not I Who speaks. Satan and his demons will start tormenting you and placing terrible doubts in your minds. You, My children, can stop him by following My instructions. Sadly, he will twist the minds of weak souls into complete rejection of Me.
Hardened souls will not find The Warning easy. They will argue about the way they have offended Me. Even the burning fires of Hell, which they will experience during The Warning, will not wipe away all the doubts of My Existence.
Many will spread lies about The Warning after it takes place. They, the heathen, who are slaves to Satan will create a lie, which they will spread everywhere. Scientific arguments will be put forward to explain away the Event. They do not want to hear the Truth. They must be prayed for. So strong has the grip of Satan taken a hold over the world, that My Name will not be uttered in public. Discussion of My Existence on Earth is seen to be an embarrassing topic of conversation.
My Name today is used mainly through the use of bad language, or worse, by the slip of the tongue when cursing. But hear Me now. My Name will be heard and accepted once more after The Warning, by those who will convert. Then My Name will be used when they, My children, pray to Me.
Your beloved Jesus


Aftermath of The Warning

My dearly beloved daughter, as The Warning draws closer please ask My beloved followers to pray and rejoice with thanks, for the great Mercy which My Eternal Father has granted to mankind.
It will be because of this Glorious Act of Pure Love that more of mankind can be saved, to enjoy the Era of Peace on Earth. Be thankful that you are living in these times, for millions of you will be saved, who otherwise would never have entered the Gates of Heaven.
The preparations are complete. Prepare your homes with blessed candles and a supply of water and food to last for a couple of weeks. The aftermath will be difficult but you must not be frightened. Instead be relieved, for the suffering is to be offered in thanksgiving for the eternal life, which is now being afforded to My precious souls who embrace this great Gift.
Be at peace. Trust in Me, for remember, I Am your Saviour and offer those faithful souls protection at every moment. I walk with you. I guide you. I hold your hands with tender Love. You are Mine and I will never let you go from My Sacred Heart. You, My followers, are surrounded with the graces you need to survive The Warning.
Your beloved Jesus
Saviour and Redeemer of all of Mankind


God the Father: Satan's days are almost at an end on this Earth

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am God the Father.
My beloved daughter, the time is drawing close for the world to witness the Mercy to be shown to mankind by My precious Son, Jesus Christ.
Many forces of evil abound by those lost souls who pay allegiance to the deceiver, Satan. They too are prepared for The Warning and arrogantly believe that the power promised to them by Satan will steer them to a new, worldly paradise of their own making. This is the greatest lie perpetrated by Satan to which they have succumbed. Their darkness of soul means that their hearts will show no mercy to those who believe in Me, God the Creator of all things. The power they wield however, is weaker now.
Satan’s days are almost at an end on this Earth. But he, Satan, will not rest until he has ensnared millions of these misguided and delusional souls. Pray for them, My daughter, for they are aimless. They are disjointed and through their panic, they will try all they can to control My children through their worldly possessions.
Heed now My Word. Mankind has no power. The only power will be through prayer, the armour against these wicked people. They, in mortal sin, have insulted Me and My precious Creation and for this they will suffer. So many events will now unfold before the eyes of a disbelieving world. So many of My children will be bewildered and shocked when they feel the sufferings of Purgatory and Hell.
All sinners, during and after The Warning, will experience what they would were they to lose their lives. Those in sin will suffer the same burning purification as those souls in Purgatory, who await entry to My Glorious Kingdom. Those in mortal sin will experience the deep despair and darkness of the fires of Hell. This suffering will not last too long and then they will taste the world that they had experienced before The Warning, again. This world will be very different to the one before. For at last, their eyes will be opened to the Truth of Heaven, Hell and Purgatory. They will then have to choose which path they wish to follow. You would imagine, My daughter, that they will follow the path towards My Divine Love and Compassion, but that will not be the case with so many hardened sinners. So infested will they be by the false, empty promises made to them by the deceiver that they will go back to following his direction. They will fight, struggle and through the influence of the demons unleashed by Satan, set free from the depths of Hell, will allow their souls to be sucked into his evil plan for global domination.
This is an urgent call to urge all of you to seek redemption, from your hearts, for your wayward lives. You have the time to do this, but do it soon.
Prepare to ask for Mercy. I love all My children. The Great Event is for the good of all My children. So instead of fear, allow My Love to envelop you, to strengthen you. This way you will withstand the suffering which is ahead.
Your loving Eternal Father
God the Most High


Insight into My Crucifixion

My dearly beloved daughter, tonight, for the first time, I gave you an insight into My Crucifixion, which surprised you. Yet what I revealed to you is of huge importance.
Many lukewarm believers think that when I was crucified, that somehow, because I Am My Father’s Son, I did not suffer the physical pain that man would. They are also of the opinion that because of My Divine status, I was not fearful, nor could have been, because of the strength I received from My Father.
The Truth is quite different. I felt very alone and frightened. My time in the garden was terrifying, because of My human nature. Remember, that I came in the flesh. I had the same feelings of pain and sorrow, just like any man. Many people do not understand this.
I felt abandoned by My Eternal Father and was taken for granted in some ways by My apostles, who did nothing to comfort me during these terrible hours.
When I faced My executioners, I trembled in fear and could barely respond to their accusations. I felt as any human being would when facing a violent execution. My Dignity remained intact because of the Sacrifice I knew I had to make for mankind. A paradox, I know, but I also felt Love and Joy in My Heart during this suffering. For I knew that My death would save you, My children, for eternity. Yet, I now want you to ask yourselves how many can be saved by My death on the Cross. Who wants to be saved and do they really understand the significance.
Because of My death, they can enter Heaven now. Do they also know that this will be by their own choice and through the free will they have been given? Belief in God the Father must be your priority. Come to Me first and I will lead you to Him. Abide by My Teachings given to you through the Holy Bible. Love your neighbour. Keep your faith simple. Keep a balanced view of your faith. LoveMe. Pray to Me. Adore Me. Allow Me to love you with My tender Heart, so My Divine Presence can flood your precious little souls. I Am yours. You are Mine, children. It is that simple.
The more you pray, the closer you will become. The closer will your heart entwine in Mine.
Your Jesus
Saviour of Mankind


I have now sent My prophets into the world

My dearly beloved daughter, how to convince young people and those caught up in a busy meaningless lifestyle, is the challenge I present to you.
Your job is to use every kind of modern communications tool available to convince a young, modern society of the Truth of My Existence. I promise that all those young children who are given the Truth, through such means, will feel My Presence as soon as they read My Messages. Spread and convert now, My daughter, in every corner of the world. This is the role for which you have been chosen. By spreading My Word virally, more people can be reached. Use the Internet and the media. My followers involved will, in time, spread the Truth everywhere.
This Mission has only just begun. The foundations have been laid. Now according to the perfect timing of My Father the world will now pay attention to these divine Messages.
I promised I would return. To pave the way I have now sent My prophets into the world, including you, My daughter. Many are now responding to My call in every country in the world, although their voices are small. In time, they too will be heard, so they can proclaim My Glory to herald My return.
There is some time ahead before this glorious return takes place. Until then prepare, My children. The Warning will convert millions, but it is only the beginning. The period after that will and must be spent nurturing souls to ensure that they are adequately prepared, so they are fit to enter My Father’s New Paradise on Earth.
You have much to bear, children, but oh so much to look forward to when you are given access to this wonderful New Era of Peace, joy and happiness on Earth. Perseverance is now called for. Courage and stamina will be given to those who invoke the Holy Spirit. You then, My army, will lift the souls of those who stray from Me. Don’t let one of these souls wander off, lost, into the wilderness. Pray for them. Show them love and understanding. Never tell them they are doomed or accuse them of sin, because this is a grave offence in My Eyes. Instead, be firm but kind. Just tell them the Truth. It will be up to them afterwards.
You cannot, children, win over all souls. You can only do your best.
Your beloved Jesus


Explain the horror of Hell to those who are blind to existence of Satan

My dearly beloved daughter, why does man persist in denying the existence of Hell?
Many of My children, who consider themselves to be modern in their outlook, publicly deny the existence of Hell, when proclaiming their belief in God the Eternal Father. They mislead My children when they use the excuse that God is Ever-Merciful. By convincing My children that all will go to Heaven, they unwittingly become responsible for those who follow their faulty doctrine.
Satan exists and therefore so does Hell. Hell is a place where Satan takes those souls who show allegiance to him on Earth. These are the souls who push aside all thoughts of God and promote the acceptance of evil acts in the world. In some cases people can even sell their souls to Satan, in exchange for a life of wealth, celebrity and power. Many in the music industry have done this over the years. Little thought is given as to the way in which their allegiance is made, very often through group inaugurations carried out through occult practices.
On the other side there are those who live what they consider to be simply fun-filled, carefree lives, where they constantly crave self-gratification. They are just some of the souls, who, on arrival at the gates of Hell, are shocked and shake their heads in disbelief at the fate that awaits them. They cannot accept that this terror they face is of their own making. The freedom given to them on Earth was abused in favour of everything that offends God.
Children of Mine, please explain the horror of Hell to those who are blind to the existence of Satan. No matter if they laugh and hurl abuse at you. It is your duty to warn them of the terrifying fate that awaits any poor soul who ends up there.
Atheists, who on their deathbed, believe that their suffering will end on their last breath, hear Me now. For those of you who deny the Existence of God on this Earth, although the Truth has been revealed to you during your lifetime, your suffering in the fires of Hell will be only the beginning of eternal damnation. You, My poor souls who commit grave sin through your own free will, reject Me. Instead, you chose Satan. He awaits you after death. I will be nowhere to be found. For, by then it will be too late to show you My Mercy.
Pray, pray, all of you, so together we can save these souls. Satan must not be allowed to steal their souls. Help Me save them while they still live on Earth.
Your beloved Jesus


God the Father: The antichrist and a New World Currency

My daughter, while the world may fear The Warning, they must accept that the prophecies contained in the Book of Revelation are upon us. The holy state of the Church is now at risk, as is the State of Israel. Prophecies will unfold, as the world will be controlled by the antichrist, who will attempt to control you through a New World Currency. When and if you are controlled in this way, you will be controlled in every other way.
The Warning will put a halt to this and other evil atrocities being planned by global forces, which are beyond the understanding of My children the world over. Innocent pawns in a game not of your making, you will be protected by My Hand of Justice.
Rise, My children, and fight this sequence of evil through prayer. The global control and persecution being plotted, right at this moment, can be averted through prayer. Not all of you can or will be saved, such is the grip the antichrist will hold over you.
My children, Satan will never win. He has not been accorded the power and as his grip begins to loosen, now he will drag as many souls as he can into the pits of Hell with him. I weep with deep sorrow for My beautiful Creation and those precious souls of Mine. Oh if they would only listen to the Truth.
Scientific evaluation is nonsense, for no science will substitute the reality of My Divine Kingdom. No one person on Earth can ever fathom the beauty and the miracle that awaits you all, for it is indescribable in human terms.
Soon you will understand the plans I have to salvage the world from the hands of the deceiver.
I love all of you and will protect My followers at every stage during any planned persecution.
Look towards Me. Open your arms and allow Me to hold and protect all of you.
My children who believe in Me have nothing to fear.
Your beloved Creator
God the Most High
God the Father


Sorrow at loss of My children who want nothing to do with Me

My dearly beloved daughter, prepare your family for The Warning. Ask My children everywhere to seek forgiveness for their sins. Their request must be from the heart. If not they will suffer the burning pain of Purgatory during My Divine Mercy Illumination, when I will face each and every one of you.
The Purification ahead will leave such a lasting and unforgettable impression on your souls that you will remain in the Bosom of My Heart for eternity.
For those of you who know and love Me, please prepare now for My greatest Gift. Obtain blessed candles and Holy Water and be ready so you can join in the prayers with the saints in Heaven to help redeem the souls of all of My children around the world.
For the first time in your lives, you will be truly alone in My Company. Without a sound you will witness My Crucifixion and for unbelievers, they will then finally understand the Truth of My suffering for mankind.
You, My children, will understand and welcome My great Gift of Mercy and you will be given a strength known only to the saints in Heaven. This strength will forge the backbone of My new army on Earth afterwards. This great army will save millions of other souls from the clutches of the army led by the antichrist. Prayer now will save and help convert millions during this crucial time since the Creation of mankind.
Let me embrace you, children, in advance. Allow Me to give you the courage and the strength to bring Me more souls. I need your love. My wounds are raw. My sorrow is at its peak for the loss of so many of My children, who want nothing to do with Me.
I feel desolate and alone. Help Me, children, save them on time. While My great Act of Mercy will bring Divine Light into the world on a magnitude that will take your breath away, it will also be a time of sorrow for those who won’t be able to withstand the shock.
Please do not be alarmed. I come with great Love and Compassion for you all. It’s because I love you that I now step in to save you from the vile acts being carried out by global powers, who want to deplete the population of the world. They want to do this through control. I won’t allow them to do this. My Father is waiting. If man accepts the sins of which he is guilty, then the world will become a place of peace and love. If he fails to heed the lesson from The Warning, he will not be spared. That is when the Hand of My Father will fall.
I Am Jesus Christ
King and Saviour of all Mankind


Virgin Mary: Pray for my protection all over the world

My child, you must ask my children to pray to me, so that I can cover them with my Most Holy Mantle in these times. The deceiver’s work is increasing and spreading like wildfire, the evil control you see all around you is being managed by him and his army of demons. They cause much suffering and pain in the world. Praying my MostHoly Rosary will stop him from causing the damage he intends to inflict on this world.
Pray, my children, wherever you are, for my special protection against the evil one.
Pray to ease the suffering of my beloved Son, Who is in much need of your consolation. He needs your prayers, children, as He sets out to save mankind from their sinful and wayward lives, yet again.
Pray now as you have never prayed before.
Your Blessed Mother
Queen of Peace


Fortune telling does not come from Me

My daughter, this journey for you is escalating. You are ready more than you will ever know. Do not be fearful, for your Mission will help save much of mankind. Your role has been prophesied and is being orchestrated in Heaven. You are an instrument. I Am your Master.
You will succeed in this most holy task, for it cannot and will not fail. You may feel at times, very disheartened, lonely and lacking in courage. Accept this. Your suffering is delivering precious souls to Me at the moment of their death. These souls now pray for you. Rejoice, for if you saw the love they exude for you, you would weep with joy.
My saints in Heaven guide and protect you from the evil one and you are, therefore, granted many reprieves, which surprise and delight you. Never hesitate in this Work. This is one of the greatest Missions of My Work on Earth. Be strong, brave and confident, but retain humility at all costs. The stage is set now. The events I spoke of will now unfold. As they do, so too will your confidence return. For you will have all the proof you need. Yes, Satan has intercepted this Work on a few occasions. I have allowed this because it ensures that you remain humble at all times.
Do not publish dates. Do not ask how the future will turn out for people who make demands of you. Fortune telling does not come from Me. The only future I reveal is connected with the spiritual welfare of My children. Be thankful that you have been given this most special Gift. While you never wished for it willingly, you were moulded for this Work from your very first breath and you will fulfil My Most Holy Word to your dying breath.
Go forth in My Name and help Me to save the souls of all mankind, with love and joy in your heart.
I love you, My precious daughter. I rejoice in your heartfelt love for Me and My beloved Mother.
Your Jesus


Doubts make you stronger in your love for Me

I come in the Name of Jesus, Who came in the flesh and was made man.
My dearly beloved daughter, you are now so very close to My Heart, yet you can feel so far away. At times you think you have been separated from Me, when in fact, you have only drawn closer in union with Me.
So strong now, My daughter, I Am building your confidence, so that you can continue to proclaim My Word to mankind. This is a very important Mission. Because of the demons unleashed in their millions by Satan in these times, they are attacking you on every corner. The first people they will use will be believers who will queue up to throw the first stone at you.
As My great Act of Mercy for mankind gets closer, so too will the demons try to block out the Truth and prevent people, good people, from investing the time I need of them to save the souls of My children with no belief at all. Do not allow cruel slander, which is gathering momentum, to distract you from My Work.
Heed now My prophecy. For every man who repents at this time, three more souls can be saved per man. Think of it like this. The blessings bestowed on man who seeks forgiveness will be given to these people’s families. Every soul who prays to Me now and asks Me to save their closest family and friends will receive My Mercy in abundance.
Prayer is your salvation, My children. The more you pray, the more I will open your hearts and reveal My Truth. My favours have now been extended in a way not witnessed on this Earth before. However, I cannot pour out these powerful graces unless you ask for them.
My daughter, be advised that a viciousness, which will startle you, will now be seen in a mounting attack on these divine Messages. Ignore them. Close your eyes. Block your ears. Instead, pray that such souls will see enlightenment.
Doubts, My daughter, are trials experienced, not only by you, but, by My beloved followers. While they can be unsettling, they are allowed by Me to make you all stronger in your love for Me.
Relax now, My children. Accept My Word. Live your lives as I expect you to. Put your families first, before everything. They must never be neglected on My behalf. Pray now with quiet confidence and be assured that My prophecies will unfold at the Command of My Eternal Father. They will happen according to the perfect timing laid down by My Father.
Never forget, My children, that many secrets given to My visionaries and seers, foretelling future events to come, have been mitigated through prayer. Many, many ecological disasters have been averted because of the devotion shown to My Blessed Mother. Her devotees have averted many earthquakes, floods and tsunamis because of their prayers. Prayer can be very powerful. One person’s prayers and suffering can save a nation. Remember that.
I love all, My children. The power to save each other lays in your hands, children. Don’t forget what I have said before. Prayer is your armour against evil in this world. Prayer can mitigate global disasters. Keep praying for peace in your world. Pray, too, for an easy transition to the New Paradise on Earth, which awaits all My children who seek redemption.
Your beloved Jesus




Prayer to invoke the Holy Spirit

Prayer to invoke the Holy Spirit (Received 10 May 2011 16.00 hours)
My Mercy, as I have said, knows no bounds. Filled now with the Spirit of light and holiness you, all My followers everywhere, must be brave now and proclaim My word to all you come into contact with. Dismiss the scorn you may experience for it is too important now to ignore My pleas for conversion.
Hear My prayer now to give you the encouragement you need
“Fill me now Oh Lord with the gift of the Holy Spirit to carry your most Holy Word to sinners who I must help save in your name. Help me to cover them, through my prayers, with your precious blood so that they can be drawn to your Sacred Heart. Give me the gift of the Holy Spirit so that these poor souls can revel in your New Paradise.”




Prayer for Salvation

Prayer for Salvation (received 16 Nov 2010 09.55 “Warning to Clergy”)
All of My children must, even if it be for the love of their own families, wake up to this evil if they want to save each other. My love will keep them guided if they turn to Me now. They must never be afraid to turn and say
“Oh my Lord lead me to your kingdom and protect me from the darkness that has engulfed my soul. Hear me now Oh Sacred Heart and through your goodness let your light of love and protection shine through.”


Divine Mercy Chaplet

How to Recite the Chaplet:
The Chaplet of Mercy is recited using ordinary Rosary Beads of five decades. The Chaplet is preceded by two opening prayers from the Diary of Saint Faustina and followed by a closing prayer.
1. Make the Sign of the Cross
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
2. Optional Opening Prayers
You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
3. Our Father
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.
4. Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
5. The Apostle’s Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified; died, and was buried. He descended into Hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
6. The Eternal Father
Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
7. On the Ten Small Beads of Each Decade
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
8. Repeat for the remaining decades
Saying the “Eternal Father” (6) on the “Our Father” bead and then 10 “For the sake of His sorrowful Passion” (7) on the following “Hail Mary” beads.
9. Conclude with Holy God (Repeat three times)
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
10. Optional Closing Prayer
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
Fill me now Oh Lord with the gift of the Holy Spirit to carry your most Holy Word to sinners who I must help save in your name. Help me to cover them, through my prayers, with your precious blood so that they can be drawn to your Sacred Heart. Give me the gift of the Holy Spirit so that these poor souls can revel in your New Paradise.



The most important Event since My Resurrection

My dearly beloved daughter, it is My intention to bring every man, woman and child into My New Paradise on Earth, for if just one soul is left behind it would break My Heart. This is why the number of messengers I now send into the world has increased. It is so they can spread My Holy Word to encourage conversion.
I do not send messengers to frighten My children. Instead, the role of My messengers is to prepare every person on this Earth, so that they are ready and worthy to live in this New Paradise.
My children, the times you are living in are not pleasant. Law and order have broken down. Greed has meant that your financial stability has been stolen from you. Self-glory and obsession with ambition has meant that your Faith has also been taken away from you.
Like a household where there is no parental control
You, My children, are like as in a household where there is no parental control. Like spoilt children, you are provided with all the material comforts you crave without having to earn them. You are provided with food, which you don’t have to toil for. Everything that dissatisfies you is replaced with yet another novelty, another stimulant. Yet, nothing satisfies for long. Then rows take place among the children, each seeking to control the other to get their own way. Physical warfare can then break out. But no one is in charge and so they hurt each other, sometimes with grave consequences.
This is how I view the world. My children are unhappy, lacking in spiritual comfort, but refuse to be guided by My Church. My Church today cannot control such an unruly population who do not find devotion to Me to be as stimulating as the creature comforts of the flesh.
War is destroying mankind and spiritual decline has created a vacuum in the world, which most of you, by now, feel the effects of in your hearts. Nothing is as it seems. Material glory glitters on the exterior, its light appealing to those starving for comfort, but there is nothing but darkness behind it.
I Am the Light that is missing in your lonely confusing and somewhat frightening lives. This is why the time is close for Me to step in and take charge. You, My children, must welcome this and prepare for My great Mercy.
You must pray for your brothers and sisters and look forward with open arms to welcome My intervention. Be positive. Be hopeful. Be confident that even the most hardened sinners will be relieved at the advent of this Great Event, the most important since My Resurrection.
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ


Classic error made when trying to become closer to Me

I come in the Name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God the Most High. I Am He.
My dearly beloved daughter, why does man continue to seek answers to his existence through science? They search and search, but the answers they come up with are untrue and so far away from the True Existence of the Spiritual Realm of My Father’s Kingdom, that you must pray for these souls.
I know that to accept the Truth of My Existence and that of My beloved Father, is very difficult, children. For every time your eyes glimpse the Truth, Satan turns your head the other way. Most of the time he will use logic to convince My children that My Father’s Kingdom is just a figment of people’s imagination. He will then use the comforts of the material world to convince you that they must be your priority.
Then there are the souls who do understand the Truth. They make a classic error when trying to become closer to Me. It is easy for them to ensure that once their material goods are secured, they can then move forth on their own spiritual journey. But that is not how it works. You must, by all means, protect your families and your homes. You must feed those who depend on you. After that, you must put Me first, before all worldly goods. That will be your passport to Heaven. Man is nothing without God. No material luxuries will or can be substituted for the Love of God. Nor can they be retained or the same value placed on them, if you want to really embrace Me in your heart.
Trust in Me and the rest will be taken care of. If you try to do everything on your own and hold on to wealth, so you can have the best of both worlds, you will be disappointed.
Remember, My Love for you will feed your souls. Material wealth will feed your bodily desires, but they will decay over time and you will be left with nothing.
Please, children, no matter how difficult it is, let Me steer you on the true path to eternal happiness. Just ask me for My help and I will respond.
Your beloved Teacher and Saviour
Jesus Christ


Times of Peace and Glory almost here

My dearly beloved daughter, you are finally realizing that when you feel rejected, then this is simply a mirror of My Own Agony. When you are in union with Me, as you are, this will become part of your life from now on. When people reject the Messages you publish, they are rejecting My Most Holy Word. When they challenge them and find fault with them, they criticize Me. When they look down on you, they ridicule Me. When they laugh at these Messages they crucify Me.
What you are feeling is but just a fraction of My suffering as I watch in sorrow at man’s blindness to the Truth of the Existence of My Eternal Father. The pain and sorrow I feel, when I have to witness the sins of man, including the sins of believers, is most intense. This torment barely ceases, but is relieved, by the suffering of victim souls. It is also eased by the love that My followers show Me through their devotion to Me.
My daughter, while I need suffering to save other poor, unfortunate souls, it is not something that gives Me pleasure. I find it painful to watch, but feel comforted by it. So many things you must learn, My daughter, which are difficult for you to understand. The ways of the DivineKingdom could not be understood by mankind. One day they will understand.
Know this, My children, that the difficult times, which man has had to endure for centuries, is coming to an end. This is good news for the man who shows love for his neighbour, and as such, who loves Me. It will also bring to an end, at last, My suffering, which is endured because I Love you all. This Love is Powerful and ever-yielding and will be the cause of your final salvation.
Go now, My daughter, and accept the suffering with more understanding in your heart. Rejoice, for the times of Peace and Glory are almost here.
Your loving Friend and Saviour
Jesus Christ, King of Mankind


The Truth is usually treated with extreme caution and outright dismissal

My dearly beloved daughter, you are now witnessing more details of the pain I suffered during My Crucifixion. Abandonment. Rejection. Isolation. Dismissal by the mocking wave of the hands of authority and especially from devout followers of Mine. Even My own apostles rejected me at My time of need. So you must not be surprised that this is happening to you too.
You were also shown tonight a vision of Me standing before My executioners to whom I had to listen when their vile lies condemned Me and the Truth of My Teachings. So too will you and My followers be treated at the hands of those who cannot accept the Truth or who find it distasteful.
The Truth, My daughter, is usually treated with extreme caution, outright dismissal and considered blasphemous at times. Never fear, for the Words I give you are nothing but the Truth. You must never be afraid to publish what I give you. Why would I give you untruths? Why would I try to undermine these Messages by allowing an untruth to enter them at any time? For this would be contrary to My Father’s Will. Even Satan will not be allowed interfere with these Messages, no matter how hard he tries.
As these Messages become more intense, they will become the subject of much debate and ridicule. Yet many will be drawn to them because beneath it all they will not fail to be moved by the Holy Spirit, which moves their souls.
In time, they, My children, will thank Me for helping them plough through the disarray of thorny brambles, which will block them from reaching the gates to Paradise, because without My guidance now, at this time, they would be lost. They would not find the strength to be taken safely through the Gates of the New Paradise, the New Era of Peace on Earth, which awaits all those who obey Me and My Teachings.
Your beloved Saviour and Teacher
Jesus Christ


Ask for the Gift of Suffering

My dearly beloved daughter, your suffering has eased and I wish to thank you for this gift. It will return, but you will be able to accept it with much more joy in your heart. I need your suffering because it saves the souls of sinners, who would otherwise end up in Hell. One day you will look into their souls and will be overwhelmed with love and joy when you see them sit next to Me beside the Throne of My Father.
Sinners will always be embraced first, when they repent. They will always be in the front line, much to the surprise of My followers. These souls have been brought to Me through the prayers and suffering of My followers, and My chosen souls. My followers will understand this, because they will, through their union with Me, rejoice at the salvation of such souls.
I now need many more souls to be saved, My daughter. Please pray that you and other chosen souls will learn how suffering can increase the numbers who will enter My Father’s Kingdom. I ask them to request the graces required to be given the Gift of suffering. Remember, when I bestow suffering, it is a special grace and one which will bring many more souls into the Bosom of My Heart.
Your beloved Jesus
Saviour of Mankind


Changes to be introduced in the Church, which will contradict the Word of God

My dearly beloved daughter, it is I, Jesus Christ, Who came in the flesh.
My Most Holy Word must now be heard by My sacred servants everywhere. All My followers must share these Messages with My sacred servants of all Christian denominations. It is vital that they are encouraged to hear My Word at this crucial time, before they are torn asunder and split into two camps.
The work of the deceiver has infiltrated My Church on every level. Very soon now, slowly but surely, you will see Holy Masses being reduced. You will see the removal of special prayers and some of the Sacraments, such as Confession, begin to diminish. I call on My sacred servants now to listen to Me and pray for discernment. It is I Who calls you now, so I can save your flock. It is I Who wants to open your hearts so you can plan for these end times, which will herald a brand new beginning for the world.
You will be asked to show allegiance to the false prophet very soon. See him for what he is and judge his works in order to see if they bear fruit. For the fruit that he and his slavish devotees will yield will be rotten to the core. One bite will destroy your allegiance to Me. Two or more bites will drive such a wedge between you and My Sacred Heart that you will find it almost impossible to enter My Father’s Kingdom.
Watch carefully now the changes you will see creeping in within your own ministry. Some of these adjustments will not seem to be a problem in the beginning. But as time moves on certain changes will be forced upon you and you will be made to swallow lies. The lies will come from Satan and will be dressed in sheep’s clothing.
For those pure of heart you will know instantly and will recognize the evil cunning in place, which is being designed to destroy My Church on Earth, from within its own corridors.
My Truth will cause gasps of indignity throughout the world when My priests will say surely this prophecy is a lie? The only lie that they will have to bear witness to will be the one they are forced to approve, which will be in direct opposition to My Sacred Scriptures given to mankind right from the start. Never allow yourselves to accept any other Truth other than that contained in the Holy Bible.
Many changes will be introduced, which will contradict the Word of My Eternal Father. These changes, My sacred servants, won’t be of divine origin and you must reject these untruths if you want to remain loyal to Me.
Wake up. Stand up to those lies you will have to face. Never accept them. My Eternal Father’s Word will never change. It can never be adjusted by mankind. Many of you will be so distraught that you will find yourselves isolated from your fellow sacred servants. Fear not, for there is only one side you can choose. That will be the side where I stand. There is no other side.
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ


Chastisement can be mitigated through prayer

My dearly beloved daughter, very soon now the world will stop and the period after The Warning will change the way man will look at the world. No more will material pleasures and excesses excite. No more, will people treat as gods, the idols they make of celebrities and wealth. No more will they be so quick to condemn or treat their neighbour cruelly.
The new world, after The Warning, will be a place where love for Me and God the Father will be revered with respect. Many leaders in countries, not of the Christian faith, will pay homage to My Father. Those in places of power, who control people’s finances, will repent, in their droves. Many more will peel back their layers of power and share with their brothers and sisters the bread that comes from God the Father. For this bread is for all and is meant to be shared equally.
Many good things will evolve as a result of The Warning. However, many souls will not be strong enough in their faith. They, sadly, will go back to their old ways. Seduced by the promises of power, wealth, control and love of self, they will reject God the Father. They will know the Truth, yet it will still not be enough for them. These poor weak sinners will be a thorn in your side, children. Without your prayers their sins will cause havoc in a world, which will have been recouped during its new purification.
Prayer, My children, is so important. You must ask God the Father to accept your request to quash the persecution, which is being planned by these people. Enough prayer can, and will, avert much of the horror these sinners will try to inflict on the world. So many of you are blind to the plan which is being plotted behind your backs. The signs are being revealed consistently, but you fail to recognise them.
My children, as your faith grows pray that the Holy Spirit can be spread to these sinners and engulf their souls. I, your precious Jesus, protect you, My beloved followers. Under My command I instruct you to pray, not just for these fallen souls, but that the persecution of ordinary men, women and children will be eliminated. Should these perpetrators, who will defy My Father, continue to terrorize innocent people through the new controls they will unleash on the world, they will be punished.
These sinners are being given the greatest Mercy possible since My Crucifixion. They need to embrace The Warning, for this is the last time they will be offered the chance of redemption. Otherwise they will face a terrible punishment. This punishment, which will be brought about by the Hand of Divine Justice, through My Eternal Father, is not desirable. While this Great Chastisement has been prophesied it can be mitigated through the power of prayer.
Your beloved Saviour
King of Mercy, Jesus Christ


No matter what your religion, there is only one God

My dearly beloved daughter, when My children feel despair, frightened or lonely tell them they must turn to Me. Never before have as many of My children throughout the world felt such emptiness in their lives. With no direction they become more distracted when they are fed on a diet of junk. Daily media feeds them with stories, which show the evil present in the world, with so many countries in turmoil. Then there is the lack of spiritual food, and in its place, a diet of lies when you are told of the wonders of worldly ambitions. All of which, should you attain such things, will disappoint. Then as you strive towards such goals you will be anxious to reach these heights, again, you will be disappointed.
Remember, I Am your Food, children. It will only be through Me that you will find true peace, contentment and pure love in your hearts. It is not possible to gain this kind of peace anywhere else.
Turn to Me now, each of you who are suffering sorrow in your hearts. Let Me hold and comfort you. For you, My children, are My lost, but precious souls. Many of you have wandered off and do not know your way back to My flock. Some of you have chosen a different flock – a flock not of Me.
Listen to My call, for when you hear My Voice in your souls you will know the Truth. I Am your pathway to My Eternal Father. Remember that many of you, who give different names to God the Almighty Father, may still be worshiping the same God. There is only one God. The time is close now, for the time when His Glory will be revealed to the world. No matter what your interpretation is, God the Father is Love. His Mercy is all embracing. Come; turn to Him now, wherever you are in the world. He is waiting for your call.
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ


Never threaten others in My Name

I speak with you today, My dearly beloved daughter, of the need to obey Me in all things. My daughter, all My followers, in order to be worthy of My Love and devotion, must honour My Father’s Commandments. While they may falter from time to time they must strive at all times to follow the Rule of Love. Love one another and put your neighbour before you own needs. Then everything else will fall into place.
Those who call themselves My followers, must be very careful as to how they spread My Most Holy Word. If they fall into the trap of arrogance, self-righteousness or when they condemn others in My Name, they offend Me greatly. Never threaten others of the punishments they can expect from Me. Never tell someone else that I will punish them because you feel angry with them for whatever reason; for when you do this you will be guilty of denying Me, because you will be twisting the Truth to suit your own agenda. Never feel superior to others because you are privileged with the Truth.
Children, I love all My children, even when they err and stray. Pray for them at all times if you claim to be a true follower of Mine. By all means preach the Truth. Tell them always about My deep Love for My children. But you must never judge them. Never tell others that their sins or those you deem to be sins, will be punished by Me in a certain way, because you have no right to do this.
My Message today is simple. When you love Me and speak in My Name you must never exalt yourself because of this. You must never threaten your brothers or sisters or cast aspersions in My Name.
Remember, because you are My followers, you will be targeted by the deceiver precisely because of your faith. So you must be careful that he does not trick you into making you sin against your brothers or sisters.
You must keep strong, My children. I give you this Message to guide you and to keep you on the right pathway towards Me.
Your beloved Jesus
King of Mankind


Do not be fearful of The Warning – Await it with joy

My dearly beloved daughter, tell My precious children that they must not be fearful of The Warning. Many will feel frightened and this is understandable. But they must listen carefully to Me. I will come to each of you. You will see Me and feel Me in your heart and soul. My Presence will flood your souls with the purest of Love and Compassion, so you should be joyful. At last you will see Me and your soul will be enveloped with love and excitement.
For sinners and unbelievers, most of them will simply be relieved that I Exist; for their witness of My Holy Presence will be the Blood that is needed to flood their souls with the nourishment missing for so long. Many will suffer the torment, as I endure; when they see their sins unroll before them. Heartbroken, when they see how they have offended Me, they will beg Me to forgive them.
Children over the age of reason will also see how they too offend me through sin. In many instances, those children who deny My Existence, although they are aware of the Truth, will run to Me. They will ask Me to embrace them and will not want Me to let them go.
Even the most hardened sinners will not fail to be affected by this supernatural event. Children, you must ignore rumours. Ignore stories, which are sensational. There is nothing to fear. The Warning must be awaited with pure joy in your hearts.
I await the time with so much love in My Heart when I will pour out My Divine Mercyover each of you everywhere throughout the world. This is the moment when, afterwards, you will realize how fortunate you of this generation are. How can you not recognise the Mercy that will be shown to mankind? In the past, so many souls died in grievous sin. Now, all sinners will finally understand the Truth at last.
It is not easy for My children to acknowledge the Existence of Me or My Eternal Father. Without proof of a material kind, many do not want to get to know Me. Many have no interest or belief in the Divine Realm. This Event will open their eyes to the simple fact that life does not end on Earth. It continues for eternity. That is the reason why they must prepare their souls.
The Warning will show them what they must do to rectify this. Remember, children, I Am your Saviour. I love you all in a way that is beyond your comprehension. Await My arrival with love and calmness. Fear not the dramatic spectacle in the sky and the colour of the rays, which will be spread everywhere to herald My arrival. This will prepare you for the moment.
Please pray that all mankind will feel joy in their hearts, for this event will mean salvation for mankind on a magnitude that will save so many souls and enable them to enter the New Paradise on Earth.
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ


As the faith of My followers becomes stronger, attacks on them increase

My dearly beloved daughter, how you suffer for Me and how strong you have become as a result.
My protection is all around you. Do not fear. As this Work continues to convert souls, so too, will the attacks by Satan. Accept this. Do not let it bother you. Rise above the challenges and keep your eyes on Me at all times. For when you do, nothing else will matter.
The same suffering will be felt by all My followers as the Holy Spirit continues unabated to attract the souls of all My children everywhere, as their faith in Me becomes stronger, so too will the attacks on them by others increase. They, My followers will notice that they have to face arguments, deal with unusual and abusive comments and reactions from unbelievers, which will be difficult for them to deal with. Please tell them to expect this now, as the time for The Warning draws near.
Satan and his demons, invisible to the naked human eye, are trying to destroy the love in My children’s souls. He inspires distrust towards one another. He causes arguments and plants doubts. He is full of hatred for mankind. He will cause war between countries, fellow countrymen and friction within families. These are all his favourite tactics and are always a sign of his devious work.
Recognize this for what it is – Satan at work. Fight him, children, by being strong. Ask My beloved Mother to protect you, as she is his greatest adversary. Satan’s power will loosen if you call on her to help you.
These times are challenging for all My followers everywhere. Every attempt, from every kind of source – friends, family and colleagues will be made, through the work of the deceiver, to encourage you, My children, to turn your back on Me.
Stop him as I have told you. Prayer and devotion to the Immaculate Heart of My Blessed Mother will be your armour.
Be strong now. I love you all.
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ.


Virgin Mary: Always listen to your heart

I come in the Name of my beloved Son, Jesus Christ. I am your Blessed Mother.
You, my child, are being persecuted. Every attempt is being made by the deceiver to trick you. You, my child, must obey only one Voice and that is the Voice of my precious Son, Jesus Christ.
Arm yourself now, my child, for attacks on you will increase, as too will your suffering. You, through the graces I will bestow, will get through this. Stop your fearful thoughts and put aside all doubts.
Do not allow distractions, for they come from the work of the deceiver. They do not come from my Son.
Always listen to your heart, then you will know the Truth. I, your beloved Mother, love you, so please allow me to offer you all my protections from the evil one.
Go in peace and love.
Your beloved Mother
Mother Queen of Peace


Hold Divine Mercy Vigils now – The Warning is Close

(Note: Two Messages were received this evening from Jesus Christ. In the first Message, a private revelation, details of the period when The Warning will take place were given to the visionary. The publication of these is at the discretion of the visionary who has decided not to publish them at this point. They have, instead, been given to a priest for safekeeping. This Message will be published after The Warning takes place. The second Message is a Message for the world right now.)
My beloved daughter, the time is close now. Prayer has helped My beloved Vicar, Pope Benedict, withstand the internal battle he faces from evil forces. His time in the Vatican has been extended.
I urge all My followers to hold prayer meetings and Divine Mercy Vigils for all My poor children who have wandered away from Me and My Eternal Father. They urgently need your prayers. Prayer, and much of it, is needed now to save them. Have Masses offered up for those, who because of the state of their souls during The Warning, may not survive physically. They need your prayers. Unite. Hold hands in unison with Me.
Your beloved Jesus Christ


Loving your neighbour as yourself is much more difficult than you think

My daughter, this is now the time to listen to My instructions to alert My children of the times ahead, in terms of preparing all My followers of their need to stay in daily prayer. They must also receive My Body in the form of the Holy Eucharist and pray for the saving of souls.
My children are taking more heed of My Messages as they join together to pray for all My children every day, before The Warning takes place.
Look on your brothers and sisters through My Eyes, which sees them as miracle creations bestowed by My Eternal Father as a Gift to mankind. Every soul concerned is loved equally. No difference is made in the Eyes of My Father.
If you, My followers, love Me, you will love My Father. In turn, if you are genuine in your love for My Father, you will love your brothers and sisters. You must especially show love to those who may offend you through their behaviour. Some will insult you, mock you and damage your reputation, which may hurt you and your family. They may be known to you personally, or they may hurt you by their actions, which can badly affect your ability to clothe and feed your families. No matter how much people hurt you, I ask you, in My Name, to follow My lead. Pray for them especially those who harm you. For when you pray for them you dilute the hatred spewed by Satan, a hatred that could spring forth thoughts of revenge.
This is one of the most difficult of all My Teachings. Love they neighbour as yourself. It is much more difficult than you think. When you can achieve this act of great generosity, you will help Me fulfil My plan to save more souls.
Your beloved Teacher and Friend
Jesus Christ


Virgin Mary Message: Abandonment as a victim soul

(This Message was received after the visionary recited the Holy Rosary and after an apparition where the Blessed Mother appeared for a period lasting 20 minutes, in a private prayer room.)
I come in the Name of my beloved Son, Jesus Christ. I am the Holy Mother of God.
My child, you are suffering for my Son and the last week has not been easy as you battle the force of evil in order to remain loyal to my precious Son. I come to you tonight to try to explain what is happening. As a victim soul you will experience periods of abandonment when thoughts of my Son are banished from your mind. Then as you try to devote time to pray, you will find you cannot do this. After this you will be confused and then the loneliness for my Son’s Presence, will cause you anguish. Do not fret, because hard as this is, it is a form of suffering, which you must experience as a victim soul.
Please pray for courage and for the graces to accept this new form of suffering, which will confuse you. Keep to your daily Mass and receiving the Most Holy Eucharist, no matter what lies ahead. You will be goaded by the deceiver to turn your back on this Work. You will soon, once again, begin to allow the doubts to invade your soul. Ask all to pray for you now. For your gift to my Son is continuing to save souls everywhere. Never forget this no matter how difficult your suffering is.
My child, I will always communicate with you when you lose your sense of direction, for I am your beloved Mother. I will always be here to protect you and guide you towards my Son, so that His wishes are adhered to. Go in love and peace.
Your beloved Mother
Queen of Peace


How hard it is to climb the Stairway to Paradise

My dearly beloved daughter, do not be under any illusion, the deceiver has turned your head away from Me for the last few days. You put this down to the fact that you were busy, but this is not quite true. So cunning is he that he deliberately interrupted every single minute of your time. During this time you were aware that you were not devoting time to Me. Isn’t this so? You felt distracted and lost and then you realised that you were empty inside without Me. Close by you the entire time, I nevertheless, allowed you to feel abandoned by Me. For now you have experienced the despair felt by souls whom I reject, because of sin. All of this is important for your spiritual development. While it may seem pointless that I allow this, it is part of your training towards the holiness that I require and demand of you. You, My precious daughter, will continue to feel a form of abandonment, from time to time, as will many souls who are on this same path.
The stairway to spiritual perfection is a very long one. Souls will take one, two and more steps backwards, for every single step they take towards Me. I ask you, My daughter, to tell all My followers to prepare carefully for this stairway, which is essential before the top step is reached. In My Message of November 24th, 2010, when I first told you about this stairway, I explained how some people climb these steps much too quickly. But you know that would be a mistake. Be aware that it is I Who guides you along the steps the entire time.
Children of Mine, you must now climb every step of the spiritual stairway before you reach the top steps to the door of Paradise. Be patient. Do not be disappointed when you fall. Simply stand up again and begin climbing all the way.
Children, I will hold you by the hand and take you to the top if you allow Me.
Your beloved Saviour
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.