Sunday 29 March 2015

I will raise up, within My Church, a man who will stand up and proclaim the Truth
Saturday, May 10th, 2014 @ 17:30
My dearly beloved daughter, it is not for you to understand, now, but know that I will raise up, within My Church, a man who will
 stand up and proclaim the Truth. He will do this at a time when no other Cardinal, Bishop, priest or any sacred servant of
 Mine will have the courage to do so. When the new false doctrine engulfs the Church, many, within it, will know in their hearts
 how flawed it will be. They will be alarmed, but too frightened to raise their voices. So outnumbered will they be, by those whose
 faith is so weak, that they will readily accept whatever heresy is placed before God’s children, in My Holy Name.
The man I will raise is a brave soul and many will be relieved when he speaks up. When he does this, many more will rise up
 and speak out, thereby saving many souls. When he is raised, I have other plans to bring all those faiths together, who do
 not accept Me, Jesus Christ, as being the Son of God. All of these Divine Plans have been foretold and millions and millions of
 people from across the world will then realise the Truth. They will then swell and be blessed, by Me, so they can gather all creeds
 together, with the sole purpose of ensuring that the True Word of God is proclaimed. The Faith will then spread, so that My Word,
 as contained in the Holy Gospels, will be preached by men, women and their sons and daughters, in all four corners of the world.
 They will prophesy, by revealing to the world these Divine Messages, and My Presence will cover them, to give them the strength
 and courage they will need.
So powerful will this generation of Mine be, in spreading the Truth, that many of those who were misguided and who
 were led down a path of great error, will turn and come running back to Me. They will spread so quickly, that for every
 heresy committed against Me, millions of souls will be converted. I will draw the heathen first, for they have not been given
 the Truth, and so the world will be in no doubt as to how powerful My Intervention will be. Then, I will draw all other religions
 together and they will be shown, clearly, that there is only one way to My Father and that can only be through Me. And, while I will
 draw millions of souls towards Me, and the Truth of Who I Am, millions of other souls will be drawn into a man-made religion,
 designed and created by the spirit of evil.
The evil one’s great plan is as elaborate as it is simple and that is to bring damnation to as many souls as possible, by destroying
 their belief in Me, Jesus Christ. They will do this by denying the Truth. While the new religion will devour souls, through lies, I
 will regain three times that amount, by ensuring that God’s children do not forget the Truth.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.