Sunday 29 March 2015

Many of the Mysteries of My Kingdom are unknown to man
Sunday, April 27th, 2014 @ 18:00
My dearly beloved daughter, My Plan to save the entire world and take every single one of you into the Refuge of My Heart
 is complete and all parts correctly placed, so that the perfection of My Promise is brought to fruition.
There are many Mysteries associated with My Divinity, which man, no matter how knowledgeable he is in spiritual matters, can
 never truly understand. Many of the Mysteries of My Kingdom are unknown to man and My Father revealed to humanity only what
 He so desired. Man was given the knowledge and the Truth, so that he could revere God and serve Him, as best he could. Man
 was informed, by the prophets, how he must abide by the Ten Commandments, to ensure that he does not fall into error. Then to
 prove His Love for the world, He became man and through Me, His only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ, showed man exactly what
 makes for good and what constitutes evil. I revealed the Truth, albeit just a fraction of what My Father desired, for man’s
 needs. But man was so proud-hearted, arrogant and ambitious, that he did not want to know the Truth, as it did not suit
 him.
The Pharisees closed their eyes, looked the other way and declared Me to be a man, Who had lost His mind and spoke in riddles.
 They did not have the capacity to hear the Truth, although My Teachings simply reiterated the Words, the Lessons and the
 Commandments contained in My Father’s Book. Along the narrow path they walked, looking neither left nor right, as they followed
 their own version of serving God. They did this with a pious exterior, shunning the weak, the poor and the uneducated, while they
 praised God. They exiled Me then and their counterparts today will do this, yet again, as they continued along with their
 own man-made doctrine in the years ahead.
So now you see, for all that man claims to know, he really knows very little about the Way of the Lord. That which he was given is
 accepted, but only parts of the Truth that suits him. For example, I have always instructed God’s children to love one another, but
 they fail to do this. How many of you lie prostrate before Me and lavish praise upon Me in thanksgiving and then slander
 your brothers and sisters? Some of you go as far as telling Me what wicked people they are, instead of showing love and
 forgiveness.
Man will always be weak, because it is impossible for the human being to be perfect. But why accept My Teachings on the one
 hand and then deny them on the other? Never succumb to the temptation of condemning one another in My Name, for you
 do not have the authority to do so. Never exalt yourself before Me, when you defile or belittle another human being, at
 the same time. This is insulting to Me. To accept the Truth, you must be without malice, pride, self-righteousness or
 selfishness. You must discard your cloak of arrogance, because this is a trait of the devil and I find it repulsive.
Please remember My Teachings and live your lives according to what I told you. When you find your hearts troubled, full of
 anguish or hatred, you must always seek out My help. For if you do not, then this sense of despair and hatred will devour you.
 You must accept the fact that you will always succumb to sin, but also know that you must show true remorse, before you will feel
 any kind of peace or calm in your soul.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.