Tuesday 31 March 2015

Litany (6) Gift of Graces

O dearest Jesus, my beloved Saviour,
Fill me with Your Love.
Fill me with Your Strength.
Fill me with Your Wisdom.
Fill me with Your Perseverance.
Fill me with Your Humility.
Fill me with Your Courage.
Fill me with Your Passion.
Amen.

Litany Prayer (4) to mitigate punishment by God the Father

O God the Most High.
We beg You for Mercy for the sins of Your children.
We thank You for the Gift of the earth.
We thank You for the Gift of human life.
We treasure the Gift of life.
We uphold the Gift of life.
We thank You for the Gift of Your Son, Jesus Christ.
We thank You for the Gift of Redemption.
We praise Your Divinity.
We surrender, completely, before You, so that Your Holy Will can be completed, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
We thank You for the Gift of the Illumination of Conscience.
We thank You for the promise of eternal life.
We welcome the New Paradise.
We beg You to save all souls, including those who torment You and those who are lost to You.
We thank You for the Love you show all Your children.
We thank You for the Gift of prophecy.
We thank You for the Gift of prayer.
We ask You to grant us peace and salvation. Amen.

Litany (3) Defend the Word of God

O dear Jesus, protect us from the lies, which offend God.
Protect us from Satan and his army
Help us to love You more.
Sustain us in our battle.
Defend us in our faith.
Lead us to Your refuge of safety.
Help us stand up and defend Your Holy Will.
Strengthen our resolve to be Your true disciples.
Give us courage.
Give us confidence.
Guide us on the path of Truth.
Defend us against the enemy.
Pour Your Graces of Protection over us.
Help us to avoid temptation.
Bring us closer to Your Sacred Heart.
Help us to remain loyal to You at all times.
Amen.

Jesus to Mankind Litany Prayer (2) For the Grace of Immunity

O Heavenly Father Most High
I love You.
I honour You.
Lord Have Mercy.
Lord forgive us our trespasses.
I adore You.
I praise You.
I give You thanks for all Your special Graces.
I beg You for the Grace of Immunity for my beloved
(name all those in a list for the salvation of souls)
I offer You my loyalty at all times.
You O Most Heavenly Father,
Creator of all things,
Creator of the Universe,
Creator of humanity,
You are the source of all things.
You are the source of Love.
You are Love.
I love You.
I honour You.
I lay myself before You.
I beg for Mercy for all souls who don’t know You,
who don’t honour You,
who reject Your Hand of Mercy.
I give myself to You in mind, body and soul
so that You can take them into Your Arms, safe from evil.
I ask You to open the Gate of Paradise so that all Your children
can unite, at last, in the inheritance you have created for all of us.
Amen.

Here is the first Jesus to Mankind Litany Prayer (1) Protection against the False Prophet

Dearest Jesus save us from the deceit of the False Prophet.
Jesus have Mercy on us.
Jesus save us from the persecution.
Jesus preserve us from the antichrist.
Lord have Mercy.
Christ have Mercy.
Dearest Jesus, cover us with Your Precious Blood.
Dearest Jesus, open our eyes to the lies of the False Prophet.
Dearest Jesus unite Your Church.
Jesus protect our Sacraments.
Jesus don’t let the False Prophet divide Your Church.
Dearest Jesus help us to reject lies presented to us as the truth.
Jesus give us strength.
Jesus give us hope.
Jesus flood our souls with the Holy Spirit.
Jesus protect us from the Beast.
Jesus give us the gift of discernment so we can follow
the path of Your True Church at all times forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.