Monday 15 July 2024

Other Prayers given in the Book of Truth... BOOK OF TRUTH..


 

Other Prayers given in the Book of Truth

This is a list of short prayers that have been received that are in the Book of Truth and they can also be found in the back of the Crusade of Prayer books.

1 Prayer for Salvation
Tuesday, November 16th, 2010 @ 09:55am
Those of My children who say this prayer will be heard. Their pleas for salvation, for they and those whom they love, will be answered.”
O my Lord, lead me to Your Kingdom and protect me from the darkness that has engulfed my soul. Hear me now, O Sacred Heart, and through Your Goodness let Your Light of Love and Protection shine through. Amen
2 Atheist’s Prayer.
Thursday, November 18th, 2010 @ 09:00pm
Can’t you see that My Word, My prophecy, foretold so long ago, may be the Truth? Open your eyes and talk to Me, once, as follows:”
God if You are the Truth, reveal to me the sign of Your Love. Open my heart to receive guidance. If You Exist, let me feel Your Love, so I can see the Truth. Pray for me now. Amen
3 Prayer for non-believers who laugh, poke fun at or outwardly scorn those who pray.
Sunday, November 21st, 2010 @ 01:30am
My children, can help Me win over their souls. Say this pray for them.”
My dear Lord, I hold out my arms to ask You to take my beloved brother/sister into Your tender Arms. Bless them with Your Sacred Blood and give them the grace needed to allow them to receive the Spirit of Your Love, to lead them into eternal salvation. Amen.
4 Prayer that Jesus may reveal His presence to you
Monday, November 22nd, 2010 @ 02:00am
I give you this promise, even for those most hardened of souls. Just one word is all you need to say. Ask Me to show you My Presence by saying:” Jesus, I feel lost. Open my heart to accept Your Love and show me the Truth, so that I may be saved. Amen.
5 Prayer for instant pardon
Saturday April 16, 2011 @ 10:00am
Many will repent during this Mystical Experience (The Warning). Turn to Me and say
Please guide me towards the Light and Goodness of Your great Mercy and forgive me for my sins.
6 Prayer to convert others.
Saturday, April 16th, 2011 @ 10:00am
Because of the weakness of faith among those in the world who are believers, those of you who are strong in your faith have a huge responsibility now. You must pray this conversion prayer for the others… Say this short prayer on behalf of those, whom you believe need it most.”
I urge you Jesus, in your Divine Mercy, to cover those lukewarm souls with your Precious Blood so that they can be converted. Amen
7 Prayer for encouragement.
Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 @ 04:00pm
My Mercy, as I have said, knows no bounds. Filled now with the spirit of light and holiness, you, all My followers everywhere, must be brave now and proclaim My Word to all you come into contact with. Dismiss the scorn you may experience, for it is too important now to ignore My pleas for conversion.”
Fill me now Oh Lord with the gift of the Holy Spirit to carry your most Holy Word to sinners who I must help save in your name. Help me to cover them, through my prayers, with your precious blood so that they can be drawn to your Sacred Heart. Give me the gift of the Holy Spirit so that these poor souls can revel in your New Paradise. Amen.
8 I love and cherish each of you, children. Never forget that when you pray to Me each day, say this prayer.
Sunday, July 24th, 2011 @ 11:00 pm
Prayer to Jesus to be Prayed Each Day
Oh my precious Jesus, embrace me in Your Arms and allow my head to rest upon Your Shoulders, so that you can raise me up to Your Glorious Kingdom when the time is right. Allow Your Precious Blood to flow over my heart that we can be united as one. Amen.
9 Prayer to be able to see that these messages are of Divine Origin.
Monday, August 15th, 2011 @ 12:05am
My Father calls now on all those reading these Messages for the first time. You must read each Message carefully. Then pray to the Holy Spirit for the grace to be able to see that these Messages are of Divine Origin. Open your heart to receive My Word. Feel Me in your soul by asking of Me the following:”
Jesus if this is really You please flood my soul with the sign of your love so that I can recognise you for who you are. Do not let me be deceived by lies. Show me instead your mercy by opening my eyes to the truth and the path to your new Paradise on earth. Amen.
10 Prayer to Resolve Your Worries.
Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 @ 11:00pm
So many of My children pray for special intentions. I listen to every single one. But you must, when praying to Me for something very important to you, let go of your fears. Fear is not from Me. It is given to you by Satan as a means to torment you. Don’t you understand this? When you fear something which you feel has a grip over your life; the more you fear, the more the problem festers. It is only when you stop and say to Me:”
Jesus, I hand you over all my concerns in this matter in confidence so that the problem is now yours to resolve according to your most Holy Will. Amen.
11 The Poor and Ashamed soul’s Prayer.
Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011 @ 11:45pm
Come. Bow your heads. Push your shame aside and ask Me to forgive you now. Nothing shocks Me, children. No sin is so grave that it cannot be forgiven by Me, if true remorse is shown. Do not delay. Seek Redemption now before it is too late:”
Jesus, please forgive me my sins and offences against you. Amen.”
12 Prayer to persist on the Way of the Lord when others try to stop us
Sunday August 28th, 2011 @ 11:00pm
Remember, you are now being given the Gift of the Holy Spirit and as a result you will be unable to deny Me. This road, however, will be full of rocks that may hurt your feet, boulders which will trip you up and those who will stand defiantly to block your way by bullying you and threatening you to turn back the way you came. Lift your hand in gentle admonishment and say:
I will never deny the path of the Lord. Nor will I ever deny the Existence of Jesus Christ, Whom mankind has tried to destroy, not only during His suffering on the Cross, but afterwards too. I Am at one with Jesus Christ. I speak in His Name. I walk with Him. He lifts me up so that I too, in my humble way, might help open your heart to the pure Love He holds in His Heart for you and you alone.
13 Prayer for the blind souls who are lost.
Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 @ 02:30pm
I need all of you, My followers, to keep praying for the blind souls who are lost. Never give up, for your prayers will be brought before the Throne of My Father. Please recite the following:
God, the Most High, I come before your throne this week to plead for the souls of My brothers and sisters who refuse to acknowledge your existence. I urge you to fill them with your graces so that they will open their hearts to listen to your most Holy Word. Amen.
14 Prayer to withstand the abomination which is on the way.
Friday, October 28th, 2011 @ 10:40pm
This is the greatest attack on My Church since My death on the Cross. My poor, beloved servants, many of them are innocent pawns at the mercy of a dark power, which is careful not to reveal itself. I ask all My servants to pray hard in order to withstand the abomination, which is on the way. They must pray to Me as follows:”
O My beloved Jesus I invoke your protection and ask for your mercy to save my brothers and sisters within your church from falling victim to the Anti-Christ. Give me the graces and protect me with your armour of strength to stand up to the evil acts which may be perpetrated in your Holy Name. I beg for your mercy and pledge My allegiance to your Holy name at all times. Amen.
15 Prayer for the gift of enlightenment.
Thursday, November 3rd, 2011 @ 09:00pm
Prayer is most urgent, children, wherever you are, whatever your religion, whatever your views. Join together and pray to the Holy Spirit for enlightenment at this time. Satan is trying to turn your backs on Me, your beloved Saviour. Do not listen to the doubts and the fear he places in your hearts. He will use lies to prevent me from flooding your souls with My Divine Light. My Love is so strong for you, children, that no matter how you ignore Me, or turn your backs, I will continue to call you. I will do this through the Power of the Holy Spirit. You must pray for this Gift by saying:
O Jesus cover me with your precious blood and fill me with the Holy Spirit so that I can discern whether these words come from you. Humble me in spirit. Receive my pleas with mercy and open my heart to the truth. Amen.
16 Prayer plea from God the Father.
Tuesday, November 15th, 2011 @ 11:00am
I, God the Father, call on My children from the Heavens to hear My plea when I urge you to rise immediately. By praying to Me, your heavenly Father, God the Most High, Creator of the universe and mankind, I will hear your prayer and grant immunity for all those souls you pray for. Join in prayer by reciting the following:”
God the Most High, in the name of your beloved Son Jesus Christ, whom you sacrificed to save us your poor children from the fires of Hell hear our prayer. May we offer our humble sacrifices and accept trials and tribulations as a means to gain the salvation of all souls during The Warning. We plead with you to forgive sinners who find it hard to turn back and accept your merciful goodness to make the necessary sacrifices as you see fit to redeem them in your Holy Eyes. Amen.
17 Prayer to mitigate the circumstances of persecution, which is being perpetrated behind closed doors:
Friday, December 9th, 2011 @ 22:00pm
Never give in, children, to the persecution, which is being perpetrated behind closed doors. Pray to mitigate these circumstances. Call on God the Father, in My Name, His beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to avert this crisis and say:”
God the Father, in the Name of Your beloved Son Jesus Christ I beg of You to stop this abomination to control Your children. Please protect all Your children in these terrible times so that we may find peace and dignity to live our lives free from the Evil One. Amen.
18 Open my eyes Prayer for the Young.
Sunday, January 8th, 2012 @ 03:30pm
My Promise to you is this. Live your life in hope and love for Me, your Jesus, and I will give you the Gift of Paradise. This Paradise is what is waiting for you if you would only ask Me to help you on your journey towards Me. I Am the love that is missing from your life. I Am the peace you look for. I Am the help you need to feel love in your heart again. I Am Love. I Am the Light. Without Me you will remain in darkness. I love you no matter how you may hurt Me or offend Me. Say this little prayer and I will come running to you immediately:”
Jesus if you can hear me, then listen to my call for help. Please help me deal with those who cause me pain. Help me to stop envy taking over my life and to stop me wishing for things I cannot have. Instead open my heart to you dear Jesus; Help me to feel real love – your love and to feel true peace in my heart. Amen.
19 Prayer to become little.
Friday, March 2nd, 2012 @ 12:20am
I beg you, children, to pray for these souls as a consolation for Me, your beloved Father. Comfort Me. In time you will understand the mystery of My heavenly Kingdom. In time the mystery of My Divine Will, will be revealed. In time, you, through your loyalty and love for Me, will help Me unite My family, at last, in the Kingdom created for all of My children in the beginning. Thank you, My daughter, for your suffering. Thank you My children, for responding to My Call from the Heavens. I give all My blessing now, but you must ask Me:”
Heavenly Father, help me to become little as a child, in your eyes. I ask for your graces to fall upon me so I can respond to your call to save all of your children. Amen
20 Prayer for the graces of wisdom, calm and discernment.
Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 @ 09:20pm
Much prayer is needed, but if you do as I tell you, you can save souls. You, My precious followers, will form the Remnant Church on Earth and will be led by those brave sacred servants, who will recognise the false prophet for what he is. Do not fear, as I Am bestowing Graces of wisdom, calm and discernment on each of you who ask Me to do so with this prayer:”
O Jesus help me to see the truth of your Holy Word at all times and remain loyal to your teachings no matter how much I am forced to reject you. Amen
21 Prayer for atheists during The Warning
Tuesday July 17th, 2012 @ 04:00pm
To those of you who say you are atheists hear now My promise. I love you and I will never give up My fight to save you from the clutches of the deceiver, Satan, who blinds you to the Truth. When the time comes, and when you will see your sins before your eyes during The Warning please say these words.
Jesus show me the Truth and save me from evil. I am truly sorry for my sins and I ask you to take me now and show Me the light of your mercy. Amen.
22 Prayer for a time when you endure difficulties on the Way of the Lord
Sunday November 4th, 2012 @ 05:45pm
The road to My eternal kingdom is riddled with sharp stones and boulders. It is akin to walking barefoot, for miles, where you experience every cut, every sharp pain, and where you will trip up for every step you take. This is why many, well-intentional souls, fall by the roadside, because the journey is so arduous. Only then will you find it easier to follow My journey to My glorious kingdom.”
Jesus take my pain, heal me and take my cross.
23 Save me from the lies of Satan
Tuesday February 19th, 2013 @ 02:30pm
I will reassure you with this. I will fill you with the Holy Spirit. I will fill you with the tears of sorrow and then I will replace these tears with My Strength. Then you won’t care, for I will take over and guide you every step of the way.
Jesus, save me from the lies of Satan, so that I can discern the Truth of Your remnant Church.
24 Prayer to ask Jesus to bless our enemies.
Saturday, March 16th, 2013 @ 12:40pm
Anger comes from the evil one and his rage is palpable when My Light spreads amongst God’s children. Make it known that when attacks of such a vicious nature are inflicted on another, in My Name, that it is My Presence which provokes such a reaction. Only I, Jesus Christ, and My followers can be the focus of such abuse and so, when you find that this becomes unbearable, please say this short prayer:”
I share this pain with You, dear Jesus, and ask that You bless my enemies, and those who scourge You, with the Gift of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
25 God the Father: Prayer for the Key to the New Paradise
Wednesday, April 10th, 2013 @ 04:45pm
I, Your Loving Father, promise you that I will embrace you and open your hearts when you say this prayer.”
Dear Father, it is I, Your lost child, who, so confused and blind, that without Your Help, Your Love, I am nothing. Save me through the Love of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and give me the Key to Your New Paradise on Earth. Amen
26 Prayer for those who suffer and have no hope.
Friday September 13th, 2013 at 11:15pm
You must never give up hope, because I have a place for you in My Paradise. When you give up hope, you are turning your back on your future, which is full of My Light. This future is My Gift to you and all is Mine. I will take away your worry. Just call to Me and say
Jesus, take my terrible pain and suffering away and let me feel Your Love.
27 To Feel My Presence
Tuesday September 24, 2013 at 06:00 pm
When you kneel before Me or simply communicate with Me in your heart, always begin by saying:
“Jesus forgive me, for I have sinned.”
After this, you will feel My Presence and I will live within your soul.
28 Prayer Expressing True Love for Jesus.
Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 @ 10:15pm
I do not choose those you believe are more worthy, more holy, more blessed, more disciplined, than you. I choose only those who come to Me in total humility, where their own free will has been willingly abandoned by them, so that it can become My Will. If you truly love Me, you will know true peace. If you truly love Me you will say to Me:”
Jesus Your Will is all that matters. My free will is Yours. Do with it as You may.
29 Prayer to recognise my involvement in spreading the Messages.
Thursday October 31st, 2013 @ 11:30pm
When you say you represent Me and that you are better placed than others to be part of My Kingdom and then lie about Me, you need the prayers of others. By that stage, you are halfway into the depths of Hell and without My Intervention you will be lost. Take My Message. Press it close to your heart and ask:”
Jesus is this You? Am I truly in need of Your Help?
30 Prayer to be able to follow the Path of Salvation
Monday November 18th, 2013 @ 20:10pm
To the man who does not believe in Me I say to him. When I come before you will you be relieved to know Who I Am? Will you come with Me? I will take you and wipe away your tears and you will live a glorious life, once you confess to Me and ask Me to take you into My Mercy.”
Jesus forgive me, I want to follow You.
31 Prayer before Jesus on that day.
Saturday, December 7th, 2013 @ 02:25pm
Remember what I tell you now. On that day (Illumination of Conscience), I want you to ask Me:”
Jesus, I beg for Mercy for all those who reject You and who are in most need of Your help. Amen.
32 Prayer allowing God the Most High to open your heart.
Monday, January 27th, 2014 @ 05:18pm
Not one of you will be left untouched by My Hand of Mercy. Allow Me to open your hearts so that you will be blessed by My Hand. God the Most High:”
Dearest Father, reach out and touch my body and soul with Your Hand of Mercy. Amen.
33 Jesus Christ to intervene on your behalf.
Monday, March 3rd, 2014 @ 11:37pm
Whoever you are, whatever grievance you may have caused Him and no matter how wicked your sins are, He will forgive you – always. All you must do is to call on Him, by asking Me, His beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to intervene on your behalf through reconciliation. Come to Me with your prayer and say:”
Jesus, take me under Your Refuge to my Father and bring me Eternal Salvation.
34 Prayer to ask Jesus for forgiveness.
Sunday, April 13th, 2014 @ 07:00pm
As Good Friday draws near, those who torment Me and try to wipe out all traces of Me will suffer greatly on that day. On that day, when you suffer My Pain, given to you to bring you to your senses, you will know that I Am calling you. I do this, not because you deserve one ounce of My Sympathy, but because I love you – despite everything. On that day, I ask you to call on Me as follows:”
Jesus, forgive me for the hurt I have inflicted upon Your Body, Your Word and Your Divinity. Amen.
35 Prayer for chosen souls who endure suffering beyond endurance.
Wednesday May 7th, 2014 @ 11:43pm
When a loving soul prays and humbles himself, before Me, he appeases the Anger of My Father. This then dilutes the impact of My Father’s Chastisements upon the world. If a chosen soul, who is persecuted because of his love for Me, and who is beyond endurance, were only to say to Me:
Jesus take my suffering and do with it as You please.
36 Prayer to Jesus to save you at the Second Coming.
Friday, June 13th, 2014 @ 22:20pm
I will lift you all, in an instant, in the blink of an eye, into My New Kingdom. And then will commence the beginning of the end. Those souls who idolized the beast and who gave themselves over in body, mind and soul to Satan, and who became his willing agents, will have nowhere to turn, nowhere to hide and they will be left without any help, for Satan will have forsaken them. For by then, Satan will be cast into the abyss and his power will cease completely at that point. To those souls, I say this. Even at that stage I will show you Mercy. You must call out to Me and say:
Jesus, help me. Jesus, forgive me for all my sins.
37 Prayer to Jesus to deliver us from our enemies.
Saturday, August 23rd, 2014 @ 08:00 pm
Those who stand up and defend the Will of God will be filled with great Graces and, by their faith, will atone for the sins of those too stubborn or too fearful to resist all that contradicts the Word of God. When all evil atrocities increase and when man realizes that he does not have the ability to fight or control such wickedness, he must turn to Me and say:
Jesus, deliver us helpless sinners from Your enemies. Amen.
38 Prayer to abandon oneself to the Holy will of God.
Monday August 25th, 2014 @ 07:05 pm
My dearly beloved daughter, when a person says he loves Me, he will do all according to My Holy Will. He will place everything in My Holy Hands and he will forget his own needs and desires. Then he will say to Me:”
Jesus everything, I say and do is according to Your Holy Will – do with me according to the Will of God.
39 Prayer to be at peace in the face of adversity.
Saturday, August 30th, 2014 @ 06:15 pm
Be at peace and know that when you uphold the Truth – the Word of God – in the face of adversity, all Power of Mine is wielded to save souls. For each soul you bring Me I will lavish more Graces upon you and so it will continue. Heed not the roars of opposition, for human opinion means nothing in My Kingdom. You must always see one another as if through My Eyes. Have I not told you this before?
Don’t you understand the most basic lesson, which I taught during My Time on Earth? Love one another as I love you. If you cannot love your enemies, then you will find it more difficult to come closer to Me. If you place yourself before others, then you cannot say you love Me unconditionally, for if you did you would say to Me:”

Jesus, I am not worthy to stand before You, but do with me what You will, as I will do as You desire. Amen.
40 Prayer to Jesus to receive the gift of love.
Wednesday, October 29th, 2014 @ 03:00 pm
Finally, I give you the Gift of Love, and when I fill you with this Gift, you will be able to deplete evil through your words, deeds and actions. Love for Me, means you will love even your enemies and by this Gift you will destroy hatred. Go and accept My Gifts. All you have to do is say to Me:”
Jesus, give me the Gifts I need to remain true to You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.