Friday 8 February 2019

Prayer request


Prayer request


Please pray for healing for someone who is close to the mission.

For Daniella.
5287CD2E-53B7-45E8-B92D-EDCF50690833

Crusade Prayer (148) Come to my aid

O my Jesus, help me, in my time of great distress. Hold me in Your Arms and take me into the refuge of your Heart. Wipe away my tears. Calm my resolve. Lift my spirits and fill me with Your Peace. Please grant me this special request (mention it here…).
Come to my aid, so that my request is answered and that my life can become peaceful and in union with You, dear Lord. If my request cannot be granted, then fill me with the Grace to accept that Your Holy Will is for the good of my soul and that I will remain faithful to Your Word, forever, with a kind and gracious heart. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.