Friday 2 November 2018

Special Graces promised for calling on Jesus for just one day


Special Graces promised for calling on Jesus for just one day


Divine-Mercy-SundayMy beloved daughter, thank you for devoting more time to this most Sacred Work. The time has come for all of you to open your hearts to Me, for just one day, to enable Me to fill you with special graces. These graces will now be bestowed on those of you who have forgotten that I Exist, as the time draws nearer to Good Friday.
As the time for the powerful Novena of theDivine Mercy draws close, this time will be used to flood your souls with a special Gift from Me. Do now as I say, and pray in your own words, to Me today. The graces I will give you will not only bring you closer to My Sacred Heart, but will fill you with the Holy Spirit.
Pray My Novena from Good Friday and include as many souls as you can and I will save every single oneDivine Mercy Novena
For those of you who fall back, even after devotion to Me, I will lift you up again and again. Never be afraid to turn back to Me if you stray. I will never forsake those who keep coming back to Me. As sinners, this will tend to happen. Never fear, I Am standing next to each of you ready to embrace you every time. Sin can be forgiven. Never feel guilty for sin if you need to turn to Me to ask for forgiveness. I Am always there.
My children, use Holy Week to remind all of the Sacrifices I made for sinners. My Compassion is still strong. It has never diminished for souls, even those whose sins cause Me deep offence. If a soul seeks forgiveness, then that sin will be banished.
My Novena of Divine Mercy will instill the most powerful graces when recited from Good Friday in the lead up to the Feast of Mercy nine days later. By reciting this you will not only save your own souls but millions of others. Do this for Me.
Your ever-loving and loyal Divine Saviour,
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.