Thursday 26 November 2015



Mother of Salvation: These Prayers, dear children, come with great Graces


My child, it is more difficult for souls, who once knew my Son and who wandered away from Him, to come back to Him, than it is for those who never knew Him at all.
When you experience the Love of Jesus and then turn your back on Him, this creates a great void in your life. Nothing can ever replace His Presence. So when a soul tries to come back to Him and although my Son always awaits them with great Love and Patience, that person is still unsure how to open his heart.
If you feel estranged from my Son, you must never be afraid to call out to Him. You must never be ashamed to show yourself before Him, for He is Ever-Merciful and will forgive any sinner, when He is asked to do so by a remorseful soul.
When you wish to call on my Son, you must simply call on Him to take you into His Mercy and leave the rest to Him.
Here is a special Crusade Prayer (133) A Call to return to God:
Dear Jesus, forgive me, an estranged soul, who renounced You, because I was blind. Forgive me for substituting Your Love with useless things which mean nothing. Help me to pluck up the courage to walk by Your Side, to accept with gratitude, Your Love and Mercy. Help me to remain close to Your Sacred Heart and to never wander away from You again. Amen.
Those who do not know my Son and who wish to be taken before the Throne of God, the Most High, must recite this Crusade Prayer (134) To believe in the Existence of God:
O God the Most High, help me to believe in Your Existence. Cast all of my doubts aside. Open my eyes to the Truth of the life after this one and guide me towards the way to Eternal Life. Please let me feel Your Presence and grant me the Gift of true faith before the day I die. Amen.
These Prayers, dear children, come with great Graces and those who recite them will be shown the Truth and their hearts will be filled with a great love, which they will never have experienced on Earth before now. Then their souls will be purified.
Go now, in the knowledge that when you are close to God, you will be blessed with the Grace of great peace.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation



God the Father: I desire that you accept the Truth, not with doubt in your hearts, but with love and trust


My dearest daughter, today is a special day, as I have finally been given the gift of your complete acceptance of this Mission.
When I touch the hearts of souls, whom I Call upon to proclaim My Word, it is overwhelming for the chosen soul. My Presence shocks, as well as soothes. It causes a tremendous upheaval and this requires the soul’s complete trust. It is frightening for all who witness My Intervention, as it commands great discernment, because of the conflict of emotions which are created in the soul.
The soul, at first, is weakened by the sheer force of the Presence of the Holy Spirit and the body feels heavy. The senses are sharpened and the intellect is dulled. Soon afterwards, there is a natural urge to question what is happening and doubts can set in. But the Presence of the Holy Spirit is impenetrable and will remain so until My Will is done, as long as the soul accepts that which is expected of it. Then the longing for clarity, along with a need for reassurance, engulfs the soul. And while it seeks comfort and courage, the Force of the Holy Spirit cannot be halted, stopped or withheld.
The willingness of the soul to allow itself to become an instrument of the Holy Spirit, in order to proclaim the Truth, means that it is powerless to influence the Word, interfere with it or tamper with it in any way.
The human intellect fights it, from time to time. While the soul is soothed by the Holy Spirit and is no longer fearful of It, there is always the hope that life will continue as before for the soul, when the Mission is over. But of course, this is not always the case. So in this, My Mission to gather My children and take them to safety into My World without end, there is no end to this Mission. It will remain in place up to the last Day. Now that you accept this fact and no longer desire any other alternative, you can finally find peace in your heart, My daughter.
Children, it is only when you finally accept My Gift to the world of the Book of Truth that you will find peace in your hearts. It is only when you accept that I, God the Most High – All that Is and will Be – communicate to the world at this time, will you be able to trust in Me completely.
I desire that you accept the Truth, not with doubt in your hearts, but with love and trust. When you do this, I will flood you with My Peace and Love. Only then will you be filled with joy and happiness. Only then will you be free.
Your Father
God the Most High

Crusade of Prayer (17) Mother of Salvation Prayer for Dark Souls

Pray for these souls I urge you. My son is determined to save these souls first. He needs more prayer children. You must beg for mercy for these darkened souls.
My child ask my children to dedicate this Crusade of Prayer to me, The Mother of Salvation
O Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Salvation and Mediatrix of all Graces, you who will participate in the salvation of humanity from the wickedness of Satan, pray for us. Mother of Salvation, pray that all souls can be saved and accept the Love and Mercy shown by your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, Who comes once again to save humanity and to give us the chance of Eternal Salvation. Amen.”
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation
Virgin Mary: Many will be too weak to grasp the mercy My Son will offer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.