Monday 5 October 2020

This is the final battle. My Vicar has fallen. My Church will fall, but soon it will rise again


 

This is the final battle. My Vicar has fallen. My Church will fall, but soon it will rise again

Pope-Benedict-XVI_6
Pope Benedict xi

My dearly beloved daughter, the battle has finally entered its last stage between My Father’s Kingdom and the realm of Satan.

How the evil one fools My Father’s children, including those who follow the Truth of My Teachings. Nothing is as it seems. The power of Masonry has increased and they infest, not only the political world, but, the House of God, My Body on earth.

The Catholic Church is despised, more than any other Church on earth, which proclaims My Holy Word.  This is because it has been guided by Me and has adhered to My instructions, given to humanity, since I declared that My Apostle Peter was to establish My Church on earth.

My Church on earth has been the focus of the evil one, who has, throughout the centuries, divided My Church and scourged all those who practice My Most Holy Sacraments.

Not once did he, the evil one, relent in his plan to persecute My Church. Cunning, deceitful, arrogant, boastful and full of self-importance, he, the deceiver, believes his power is almighty. He targets, always, those who have been accorded the responsibility to lead God’s children to eternal life.

lightning_strikes_vatican_david_wilcock_articleMy Catholic Church has, for some time, suffered terribly, by the hand of Satan. Not once, have they been left to do their holy duty to Me, in peace.  Then to ensure that he, the evil one, could cause even more harm, he infiltrated those sacred servants of mine by sending his own servants to mix amongst them. It was then that the abomination of evil entered My Church.

When sin was committed by those appointed to nurture souls, it was I, Jesus Christ, Who was accused and put into the dock.

The biggest deceit of all was when the evil one convinced man that it was I, Jesus, Head of the Church on earth, Who betrayed humanity. Humanity was born with sin. Man will sin, until the time of My Second Coming. To discard Me, as the Saviour of the World, because of the sins of man, including those whose responsibility was for souls who have been led astray, will be your downfall.

battle-between-good-and-evilInstead of the Truth, you will allow the lies of the beast to corrupt your hearts. You are now under the control of evil in My Church and many will fall prey to the lies, which will now be presented to you, as the Truth.

The Truth of My Teachings will soon be declared as irrelevant and untrue. My Father’s Rage at this infestation in My Church, on earth, will soon be felt amongst his servants, in My Church in RomeThis is the final battle. My Vicar has fallen. My Church will fall, but soon it will rise again.

Your Jesus.

Crusade Prayer (45) Prayer to conquer negative thoughts

O Jesus, I know very little about You, but please help me to open my heart to allow You to come into my soul, so that You can heal me, comfort me, and fill me with Your Peace.
Help me to feel joy, to conquer all negative thoughts, and to learn the way to make me understand how to please You, so that I can enter Your New Paradise, where I can live a life of love, joy and wonder with You, forever and ever.
Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.