Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 141 TO 150...


 

Crusade Prayer (141) Protection against persecution

Dear Jesus, defend me in my battle to remain true to Your Word at any cost. Safeguard me against Your enemies. Protect me from those who persecute me because of You.
Share in my pain. Ease my suffering. Raise me in the Light of Your Face, until the Day You come again to bring Eternal Salvation to the world.
Forgive those who persecute me. Use my suffering to atone for their sins, so they can find peace in their hearts and welcome You with remorse in their souls on the last Day. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (142) Preparing for death

My dearest Jesus, forgive me my sins. Cleanse my soul and prepare me to enter Your Kingdom.
Grant me the Graces to prepare for my unification with You. Help me to overcome any fear.
Grant me the courage to prepare my mind and my soul, so that I am fit to stand before You.
I love You. I trust in You. I give You myself in body, mind and soul for eternity. Let Your Will be mine and release me from pain, doubts or confusion. Amen.
If you have to face death or if a loved one has to face death then always turn to Me, your Jesus, to help. When you do I will lift you in spirit, wipe away your tears, banish all fear from your hearts when you recite this prayer.

Crusade Prayer (143) To protect the Mission of Salvation

O Mother of Salvation, protect this Mission, a Gift from God, to bring Eternal Life to all of His children everywhere. Please intervene, on our behalf, through your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to give us the courage to carry out our duties to serve God at all times and especially when we suffer because of this. Help this Mission to convert billions of souls, in accordance with the Divine Will of God and to turn those hearts of stone into loving servants of your Son. Give all of us who serve Jesus in this Mission the strength to overcome the hatred and the persecution of the Cross and to welcome the suffering that comes with it, with a generosity of heart and with full acceptance of what may come ahead. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (144) To protect the Christian Faith

O Mother of Salvation, please intercede on behalf of the souls of Christians all over the world.
Please help them to preserve their faith and to remain loyal to the Teachings of Jesus Christ. Pray that they will have the strength of mind and spirit to uphold their faith at all times.
Intercede, dear Mother, on their behalf, to open their eyes to the Truth and to give them the Grace to discern any false doctrine, presented to them in the Name of your Son.
Help them to remain true and loyal servants of God and to renounce evil and lies, even if they have to suffer pain and ridicule because of this.
O Mother of Salvation, protect all your children and pray that every Christian will follow the path of the Lord, until his dying breath. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (145) Fill me with Your Gift of Love

Dearest Jesus, fill me, an empty vessel, with the Gift of Your Love. Flood my soul with Your Presence. Help me to love others as You love me. Help me to be a vessel of Your Peace, Your Calm and Your Mercy. Open my heart always to the plight of others and give me the Grace to forgive those who reject You and who trespass against me. Help me to proclaim Your Love through example, as You would do were You in my place. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (146) Protection against deception

Dear Mother of Salvation, protect me with the Grace of protection against deceptions, created by Satan to destroy the faith of Christians. Protect us against those who are the enemies of God. Keep us safe from lies and heresy, used to weaken our love for your Son. Open our eyes to untruths, deception and every attempt we may encounter to encourage us to deny the Truth. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (147) God the Father, show Mercy on those who deny Your Son

O God, my Eternal Father, I ask You to show Mercy on those who deny Your Son. I plead for the souls of those who try to destroy Your prophets. I beg for the conversion of souls, who are lost to You and I ask that You help all Your children to prepare their souls and amend their lives, in accordance with Your Divine Will, in anticipation of the Second Coming of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (148) Come to my aid

O my Jesus, help me, in my time of great distress. Hold me in Your Arms and take me into the refuge of your Heart. Wipe away my tears. Calm my resolve. Lift my spirits and fill me with Your Peace. Please grant me this special request (mention it here…).
Come to my aid, so that my request is answered and that my life can become peaceful and in union with You, dear Lord. If my request cannot be granted, then fill me with the Grace to accept that Your Holy Will is for the good of my soul and that I will remain faithful to Your Word, forever, with a kind and gracious heart. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (149) To seek God‘s Love

O Jesus, fill me with the Love of God. Fill me with Your Divine Light and flood me with the love I need to spread the seed of God‘s Mercy amongst all nations.
Allow Your Divine Love to be spread by me amongst all those with whom I come into contact. Spread Your Love, so that it alights upon all souls, all faiths, all creeds, all nations — like a mist to enrapture all God‘s children in unity.
Help us to spread God‘s Love, so that It can and will conquer all evil in the world. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (150) To save the souls of non-believers

Dear Jesus, I ask You to save all those who, through no fault of their own, refuse to acknowledge You. I offer to You my suffering to bring You the souls of those who reject You and for the Mercy You will pour out over the whole world. Have Mercy on their souls. Take them into Your Heavenly Refuge and forgive them their sins. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.