Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 41 TO 50......


 

Crusade Prayer (41) For the souls of Non-Believers

O my Jesus, help Your poor children who are blind to Your Promise of Salvation. I beseech You, with the help of my prayers and suffering, to open the eyes of non-believers, so that they can see Your tender love and run into Your Sacred Arms for protection.
Help them to see the Truth and seek forgiveness for all their sins, so that they can be saved and be the first to enter the Gates of the New Paradise. I pray for these poor souls, including men, women and children and urge You to absolve them from their sins.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (42) Pray of fasting to stop One World Currency

O God Most High, I offer You my gift of fasting, so that You will stop the grip of evil in the world being planned to starve my country of food, including the Bread of Life.
Accept my offering and listen to my pleas for other nations, to prevent them from the suffering being planned by the antichrist.
Save us, dear Lord, from this wickedness and protect our faith, so that we can honour You, with the freedom we need to love and adore You, forever and ever.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (43) Save Souls during The Warning

O God the Almighty Father, on behalf of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and in commemoration of His death on the Cross to save us from our sins, I beg You to save souls who cannot save themselves and who may die in mortal sin during The Warning.
In atonement for the sufferings of Your beloved Son, I urge You to forgive those who are unable to seek Redemption because they will not live long enough to ask Jesus, Your Son, for Mercy to free them from sin. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (44) Strength to defend my faith against the False Prophet

Dear Jesus, give me the strength to focus on Your Teachings and to proclaim Your Holy Word at all times.
Never allow me to be tempted to idolise the false prophet, who will try to present himself like You.
Keep my love for You strong.
Give me the Graces of Discernment, so that I will never deny the Truth contained in the Holy Bible, no matter how many lies are presented to me to encourage me to turn my back on Your True Word.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (45) Prayer to conquer negative thoughts

O Jesus, I know very little about You, but please help me to open my heart to allow You to come into my soul, so that You can heal me, comfort me, and fill me with Your Peace.
Help me to feel joy, to conquer all negative thoughts, and to learn the way to make me understand how to please You, so that I can enter Your New Paradise, where I can live a life of love, joy and wonder with You, forever and ever.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (46) Free me from the chains of Satan

O Jesus, I am lost. I am confused and feel like a prisoner caught in a web I cannot escape from. I trust You, Jesus, to come to my aid and free me from the chains of Satan and his demons.
Help me for I am lost. I need Your Love to give me the strength to believe in You and trust in You, so that I can be saved from this evil and be shown the Light – so I can find peace, love and happiness at last.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (47) Re-kindle your love for Jesus

Oh blessed Mother, Mother of Salvation for the whole world, pray that my love for Jesus can be re-kindled. Help me to feel the Flame of His Love, so that it fills my soul.
Help me to love Jesus more.
Pray that my faith, love and devotion for Him, become stronger.
Allay any doubts, which torment me, and help me to see clearly the Divine Light of the Truth, which radiates from your beloved Son, the Saviour of all humanity.
Amen

Crusade Prayer (48) Prayer for the Grace to Proclaim the Second Coming of Christ

O my Jesus, grant me the grace to proclaim Your Holy Word to all of humanity, so that souls can be saved.
Pour Your Holy Spirit over me, Your humble servant, so that Your Holy Word can be heard and accepted, especially by those souls who need Your Mercy the most.
Help me to honour Your Holy Will, at all times, and never to insult or condemn those who refuse the Hand of Your Mercy.
Amen.

For Clergy:Crusade Prayer (49) Pledge of loyalty for Christian Clergy

O Jesus, I am Your humble servant and I pledge my love and loyalty to You.
I beg You to give me a sign of Your Calling.
Help me to open my eyes and witness Your Promise.
Bless me with the Grace of the Holy Spirit, so that I will not be deceived by those who claim to come in Your Name, but, who do not speak the Truth.
Show me the Truth. Allow me to feel Your Love, so that I can fulfill your Most Holy Will.
I ask You, with a humble heart, to show me the way in which I can help You to save the souls of humanity.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (50) Jesus, help me to know who You are

O dear Jesus, help me to know Who You are. Forgive me for not speaking with You, before now.
Help me to find peace in this life and be shown the Truth of Eternal Life.
Soothe my heart. Ease my worries. Give me peace. Open my heart, now, so that You can fill my soul with Your Love.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.