Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 111 TO 120...


 

Crusade Prayer (111) To consecrate your children to Jesus Christ

O dear Mother of Salvation,
I consecrate my children (name of child/children here) before your Son, so that He can bring them peace of spirit and love of heart.
Please pray that my children will be accepted into the Merciful Arms of your Son and keep them from harm.
Help them to stay true to the Holy Word of God especially in times, when they are tempted to turn away from Him. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (112) For the Grace of Salvation

Dearest Jesus, I call on You to cover the souls of those who have been infested by Satan with Your special Grace of Salvation.
Free their poor souls from the wicked captivity from which they cannot escape. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (113) To defeat evil in our land

O Mother of Salvation, come into our midst and cover our land with your protection.
Crush the head of the beast and stamp out his wicked influence amongst us.
Help your poor lost children to stand up and speak the Truth, when we are surrounded by lies.
Please, O Mother of God, protect our land and keep us strong, so that we can remain loyal to your Son in our time of persecution. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (114) For Priests to receive the Gift of Truth

My Lord, open my eyes.
Allow me to see the enemy and close my heart to deceit.
I surrender all to You, dear Jesus.
I trust in Your Mercy. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (115) For the Gift of Conversion

O Mother of Salvation, cover my soul with your tears of Salvation.
Rid me of doubts.
Lift my heart, so that I will feel the Presence of your Son.
Bring me peace and solace.
Pray that I will be truly converted.
Help me to accept the Truth and open my heart to receive the Mercy of your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (116) Save me from the evil of lies

Dear Jesus, help me.
I am drowning in tears of sorrow.
My heart is confused.
I do not know who I can trust.
Please fill me with Your Holy Spirit, so that I can choose the correct path to Your Kingdom.
Help me, dear Jesus, to always remain true to Your Word, given to the world by Peter and to never deviate from what You taught us or deny Your death on the Cross.
Jesus, You are the Way.
Show me the Way.
Hold me and carry me on Your journey of Great Mercy. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (117) For those who have sold their souls

Dearest Jesus, I consecrate the souls of (list them here) and all those who swapped their souls for the price of fame.
Rid them of their infestation. Turn them away from the threat of the Illuminati, who devour them.
Give them the courage to walk away from this wicked bondage without fear. Take them into Your Arms of Mercy and nurture them back to a State of Grace, so they are fit to stand before You.
By Your Divinity, help me through this prayer, for Satan‘s adopted souls, to prise them away from Masonry. Free them from the shackles which bind them and which result in a terrible torture in the chambers of Hell.
Help them, through the suffering of chosen souls, through my prayers and through Your Mercy, to be in the front line, ready to enter the Gates of the New Era of Peace — the New Paradise. I beg You to release them from captivity. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (118) For the lost generation of young souls

Dear Jesus, I call out to Your Mercy for the lost generation of young souls.
For those who do not know You, cover them with the Gift of sight.
For those who do know You, but who ignore You, draw them back into Your Mercy.
Please give them the proof of Your Existence soon and guide them towards those who can help them and guide them towards the Truth.
Fill their minds and souls with the longing for You.
Help them to recognise the emptiness, which exists in them because they do not feel Your Presence. I beg You, dear Lord, not to forsake them and in Your Mercy grant them Eternal Life. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (119) To feel the Love of Jesus

Jesus help me, I am so confused.
My heart won‘t open to You.
My eyes can‘t see You.
My mind blocks You.
My mouth cannot utter words to comfort You.
My soul is clouded with darkness.
Please take pity on me, a poor sinner.
I am helpless, without Your Presence.
Fill me with Your Graces, so that I have the courage to reach out to You, to beg You for Mercy.
Help me, Your lost disciple, who loves You, but who no longer feels love stir in my heart, to see and accept the Truth. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (120) Stop the Spread of War

O my sweet Jesus, take away the wars, which destroy humanity.
Protect the innocents from suffering.
Protect the souls who try to bring true peace.
Open the hearts of those afflicted by the pain of war.
Protect the young and vulnerable.
Save all souls whose lives are destroyed by war.
Strengthen all of us, dear Jesus, who pray for the souls of all God‘s children and grant us the Grace to withstand the suffering, which may be given to us during times of strife.
We beg You to stop the spread of war and bring souls into the Sacred Refuge of Your Heart. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.