Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS...31 TO 40...


 

Crusade Prayer (31) Chain of Protection Prayer

O, my Jesus, let my prayer invoke Your Holy Spirit to descend on those leaders driven by lust, greed, avarice and pride to stop the persecution of Your innocent children.
I ask you to stop poverty, famine and wars from devouring Your children, and I pray that European leaders will open their hearts to the Truth of Your Love.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (32) To stop abortion from being legalized in Ireland

O Mother of Salvation, pray for your children in Ireland to prevent the wicked act of abortion from being inflicted upon us.
Protect this holy nation from sinking deeper into despair from the darkness, which covers our country.
Rid us of the evil one who wants to destroy your children, yet to be born.
Pray that those leaders will have the courage to listen to those who love your Son, so that they will follow the Teachings of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (33) Seal of the Living God

O My God, My loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection. Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity.
I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my Beloved Father.
I beg you to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever.
I love you, dear Father.
I console you in these times, dear Father.
I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son in atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (34) My Gift of Fasting to Jesus

O my Jesus, help me, in my own small way, to imitate Your Life of Sacrifice in order to save mankind.
Allow me to offer You the gift of fasting, one day a week, throughout Lent, to save all of humanity, so that they can enter the Gates of the New Paradise on Earth.
I offer You, dear Jesus, my sacrifice, with love and joy in my heart. To show You the extent of my love through this sacrifice, I beg You for the Salvation of every soul who may have fallen from grace.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (35) Prayer for souls to enter Paradise

O my Jesus, help me to help You salvage the remnants of Your children on earth. I pray that You will, through Your Mercy, salvage souls from the spirit of darkness.
Accept my trials, sufferings and sorrows in this life to save souls from the fires of Hell. Fill me with the Graces to offer you these sufferings, with love and joy in my heart, so that we will all unite as one in love for the Blessed Trinity and live with You, as one holy family, in Paradise.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (36) For those who need help to honour the one true God

Jesus help me, for I am lost and confused. I do not know the Truth of life after death.
Forgive me if I offend You by honoring false gods, which are not the True God.
Save me and help me to see the Truth with clarity and save me from the darkness of my soul. Help me to come into the Light of Your Mercy.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (37) For Unification of all God’s children

O dear Jesus, unite all Your beloved followers in love, so that we can spread the Truth of Your Promise for Eternal Salvation throughout the whole world.
We pray that those lukewarm souls, afraid of offering themselves to You in mind, body and soul, will drop their armor of pride and open their hearts to Your love and become part of Your holy family on earth.
Embrace all those lost souls, dear Jesus, and allow our love, as their brothers and sisters, to lift them from the wilderness and take them with us into the Bosom, Love and Light of the Holy Trinity.
We place all our hope, trust and love in Your Holy Hands. We beg you to expand our devotion so that we can help save more souls.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (38) For the Salvation of Catholic Church

O Blessed Mother of Salvation, please pray for the Catholic Church in these difficult times and for our beloved Pope Benedict XVI to ease his suffering.
We ask You, Mother of Salvation, to cover God’s sacred servants with Your Holy Mantle, so that they are given the graces to be strong, loyal and brave during the trials they face.
Pray too that they will look after their flock in accordance with the True Teachings of the Catholic Church.
O Holy Mother of God, give us, your remnant Church on earth, the gift of leadership, so that we can help lead souls towards the Kingdom of Your Son.
We ask you, Mother of Salvation, to keep the deceiver away from the followers of your Son, in their quest to safeguard their souls, so that they are fit to enter the Gates of the New Paradise on Earth.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (39) Help prepare souls for the New Paradise

O Jesus, my beloved Saviour, I ask You to cover me with Your Holy Spirit, so that I can speak with authority Your Most Holy Word, to prepare all God’s children for Your Second Coming.
I beseech you, Lord Jesus, for all the Graces that I need, so I can reach out to all faiths, creeds and nationalities, wherever I go.
Help me to speak with Your Tongue, soothe poor souls with Your Lips, and love all souls with the special Divine Love, which pours out from Your Sacred Heart.
Help me to save souls, so close to Your Heart, and allow me to console You, dear Jesus, when lost souls continue to reject Your Mercy.
Jesus, I am nothing without You, but with Your generous aid, I will fight in Your Name to help save the whole of humanity.
Amen.

For Clergy:Crusade Prayer (40) Prayer for the Clergy to prepare souls for Second Coming

O my Jesus, I am but a humble servant and need You to guide me, so I can prepare souls for Your Glorious Second Coming.
Help me to convert souls and prepare them, according to Your Holy Will, so that they are fit to enter the New Heaven and Earth, which You promised all of mankind through Your death on the Cross.
Give me the Graces I need, so that I can impart Your Word to thirsty souls and that I never waiver in my duty to You, dear Jesus, to Whom I pledged my allegiance through My Sacred Vows.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.