Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS... 21 TO 30......


 

Crusade Prayer (21) Thanksgiving to God the Father for the salvation of mankind

We praise you and thank you, O Holy God, the Almighty creator of mankind, for the love and compassion you have for humanity. We thank you for the gift of salvation you bestow on your poor children.
We beg you, O Lord, to save those who follow the evil one and that their hearts will be opened to the truth of their eternal life.
Amen.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (22) Catholic Priests uphold the teachings of the Church

O, My beloved Jesus, keep me strong and the flame of my love for You alight, every moment of my day.
Never allow this flame of love for You to flicker or die.
Never allow me to weaken in the presence of temptation.
Give me the graces needed to honour my vocation, my devotion, my loyalty and to uphold the Teachings of the Orthodox Catholic Church. I offer You my allegiance, at all times.
I pledge my commitment to fight in your army so that the Catholic Church can rise again in glory to welcome you, dear Jesus, when you come again.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (23) Prayer for Pope Benedict’s safety

O, my Eternal Father, on behalf of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and the suffering He endured to save the world from sin, I pray, now, that you protect Your Holy Vicar, Pope Benedict, Head of Your Church on earth, so that he too can help save Your children and all Your sacred servants from the scourge of Satan and his dominion of fallen angels who walk the earth stealing souls.
O, Father, protect Your Pope, so that Your children can be guided on the True Path towards your New Paradise on Earth.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (24) Plenary Indulgence for Absolution

O, My Jesus, You are the Light of the earth. You are the Flame that touches all souls. Your Mercy and Love knows no bounds. We are not worthy of the Sacrifice You made by Your death on the Cross, yet we know that Your Love for us is greater than the love we hold for You.
Grant us, O Lord, the Gift of Humility so that we are deserving of your New Kingdom. Fill us with the Holy Spirit, so we can march forth and lead Your army to proclaim the Truth of Your Holy Word and prepare our brothers and sisters For the Glory of Your Second Coming on earth.
We honour You. We Praise You. We offer ourselves, our sorrows, our sufferings as a gift to You to save souls.
We love You, Jesus. Have Mercy on all your children wherever they may be.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (25) For Protection of visionaries around the world

O, God of the Most High, I plead with You to offer protection to all Your holy messengers in the world.
I pray that they are protected from the hatred of others.
I ask that Your Most Holy Word is spread quickly all over the world.
Protect your messengers from slander, abuse, lies and every kind of danger.
Protect their families and cover them with the Holy Spirit, at all times, so that the Messages they give to the world are heeded with contrite and humble hearts.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (26) Pray the Holy Rosary to help save your nation

Crusade Prayer (27) Prayer for Peace in the World

O, my Jesus, I beg for Mercy for those afflicted by terrible wars.
I plead for peace to be instilled in those tortured nations who are blind to the Truth of Your Existence. Please cover these nations with the Power of the Holy Spirit so that they will stop their pursuit of power over innocent souls.
Have Mercy on all Your countries who are powerless against the evil atrocities, which cover the whole world.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (28) Prayer for unification of all Christian Churches

O God of the Most High, we kneel before You to beg for the unification of all Your children in the fight to retain Your Christian Churches on earth.
Let not our differences divide us at this time of great apostasy in the world.
In our love for You, dear Father, we beseech You to give us the graces to love one another in the Name of Your beloved Son, Our Saviour, Jesus Christ.
We adore You. We love You. We unite to fight for the strength to retain your Christian Churches on earth in the trials we may face in the years ahead.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (29) Protect the practice of Christianity

O, my Lord, Jesus Christ, I beseech You to pour down your Holy Spirit over all of Your children.
I beg You to forgive those who have hatred in their souls for You.
I pray that atheists open up their hardened hearts during your Great Mercy and that Your children who love You can honour You with dignity to rise above all persecution.
Please fill all Your children with the gift of Your Spirit, so that they can rise with courage and lead your army into the final battle against Satan, his demons and all those souls who are slaves to his false promises.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (30) Prayer to avert war, famine and religious persecution

O, my Eternal Father, God the Creator of the Universe, in the Name of Your precious Son, I beg you to make us love You more.
Help us to be brave, fearless, and strong in the face of adversity. Accept our sacrifices, sufferings and trials as a gift before Your Throne to save Your children on earth.
Soften the hearts of unclean souls. Open their eyes to the Truth of Your Love, so that they can join with all of Your children in the Paradise on earth You have lovingly created for us, according to your Divine Will.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.