Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 121 TO 130...


 

Crusade Prayer (121) Allegiance to the Army of Jesus Christ

We stand united to Your Sacred Heart, dear Jesus.
We speak with authority the True Word of God.
We will walk to the ends of the Earth to spread the Truth.
We will never accept any new false doctrine in Your Name, other than that You taught us Yourself.
We remain true, loyal and steadfast in our faith.
We will treat those who betray You with love and compassion, in the hope that they will come back to You.
We will be firm, but patient, with those who persecute us in Your Name.
We will walk victorious all the way to Your New Paradise.
We promise, that through our pain and suffering, we will bring You all those lost souls who are starved of Your Love.
Please accept our prayers for all sinners in the world, so that we can become one family, united in love for You, in the New Era of Peace. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (122) For the consecration to the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ

Dear Jesus, I ask You to consecrate me, my family, friends and nation to the Protection of Your Precious Blood.
You died for me and Your wounds are my wounds as I gracefully accept the suffering, which I will endure in the lead up to Your Second Coming.
I suffer with You Dear Jesus as you try to gather all of God‘s children into Your Heart, so that we will have eternal life.
Cover me and all those who need Your Protection with Your Precious Blood. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (123) Gift of free will to God

My dearest Jesus, hear this prayer from me, a most unworthy soul, and help me to love You more. By my free will, I offer You this Gift back, dear Jesus, so that I can become Your humble servant and remain obedient to the Will of God.
My will is Your Will. Your Command means that I am obedient to Your every desire.
My free will is Yours to do with it what it is that is needed to save all people, all over the world, who are separated from You.
I grant this Gift, which was given to me at birth, to Your Most Holy Service. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (124) Hear my plea for freedom

O God, my Merciful Father, Creator of all that is, hear my plea for freedom.
Release me from the chains of slavery and protect me from evil persecution.
Help me to discern the Truth and come to my aid, even if I am confused and may doubt Your Word.
Forgive me if I offend You and take me into the refuge of Your New Paradise on Earth. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (125) To defend the Most Holy Word of God

O Mother of Salvation, help me, a humble servant of God, to defend His Most Holy Word in times of torment.
Consecrate me, dear Mother, to your Son, so that He can cover me with His Precious Blood.
Grant me, through the Intercession of your Son, Jesus Christ, the grace, the strength and the will to remain true to the Teachings of Christ in the times of Tribulation, which will devour His Most Holy Church on Earth. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (126) To withstand religious persecution

Dear Jesus, help me to withstand any kind of persecution in Your Holy Name.
Help those who fall into error, in the belief that they bear witness to Your Work.
Open the eyes of all those who may be tempted to destroy others, through wicked acts, deeds or gestures.
Protect me against the enemies of God, who will rise up to try and silence Your Word and who try to banish You.
Help me to forgive those who betray You and give me the Grace to remain firm in my love for You.
Help me to live the Truth, which You taught us and to remain under Your Protection, forever. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (127) To save my soul and those of my loved ones

O Jesus, prepare me, so I can come before You without shame.
Help me and my loved ones (name them here…) to get ready to confess all our wrong doings. To admit our short-comings. To ask for the forgiveness of all sins. To show love to those we have wronged. To beg for Mercy for salvation. To humble ourselves before You, so that on the Day of the Great Illumination, my conscience and those of (name them here…) will be clear and that You will flood my soul with Your Divine Mercy. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (128) To gather and unite all souls

Dearest Jesus, help us, Your beloved disciples, to gather the world in Your Arms and present to You the souls who are in most need of Your Great Mercy.
Empower us with the Gift of the Holy Spirit to ensure that the Flame of Truth engulfs all those who have become separated from You.
Unite all sinners so that each is given every chance of reconciliation.
Give all of us the strength to remain firm to Your Holy Word when we are forced to reject the Truth, which has been proclaimed to the world through the Most Holy Gospels.
We remain in You, with You and for You, every single step of this, our journey to salvation. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (129) For the Gift of Love

O God, please fill me with Your Love.
Help me to share the Gift of Love with all those in need of Your Mercy.
Help me to love You more.
Help me to love all those in need of Your Love.
Help me to love Your enemies.
Allow the love You Bless me with to be used to engulf the hearts of everyone I come into contact with.
With the Love, which You infuse in my soul, help me to conquer all evil, convert souls and defeat the devil and all those wicked agents of his, who try to destroy the Truth of Your Holy Word. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (130) Novena of Salvation Crusade Prayer

My beloved Mother of Salvation, please gain for all souls the Gift of Eternal Salvation through the Mercy of your Son, Jesus Christ.
Through your intercession, I plead that you will pray to release all souls from bondage to Satan.
Please ask your Son to show Mercy and forgiveness for those souls who reject Him, hurt Him with their indifference, and who adore false doctrine and false gods.
We beseech you, dear Mother, to beg for the graces to open the hearts of those souls who are most in need of your help. Amen.
For one week each month until the return of Jesus, commit to a 7-day novena:
– Recite Crusade Prayer #130 3 times per day for 7 days.
– The first Crusade Prayer #130 of your 7-day novena is to be recited on a Monday morning.
– Each seven day novena includes one fast day. Day of your choice. Day of fast = one full meal; bread and water are permitted at other two meals; no snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.