Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 1 TO 10.

Crusade Prayer (1) My Gift to Jesus to Save Souls

My dearest Jesus, you who loves us so much, allow me, in my humble way to help save your precious souls.
Have mercy on all sinners, no matter how grievously they offend you. Allow me, through prayer and suffering, to help those souls who may not survive The Warning to seek a place beside you in your Kingdom. Hear my prayer, O sweet Jesus, to help you win over those souls you yearn for. O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I pledge my allegiance to your most Holy Will at all times.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (2) Prayer for Global Rulers

My Eternal Father, in the name of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, I ask that you protect your children from the persecution, which is being plotted by global forces against innocent nations.
I pray for the forgiveness of sin of those souls who are the cause of this hardship, so that they may turn to You with humble and contrite hearts.
Please give Your tortured children the strength to withstand such suffering in atonement for the sins of the world, through Christ Our Lord.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (3) Rid the World of Fear

Oh, My Lord Jesus Christ, I beseech you to rid the world of fear, which detaches souls from your loving heart.
I pray that souls who will experience real fear during The Warning will stop and allow your Mercy to flood their souls, so that they will be free to love you in the way they should.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (4) Unite all Families

Unite all families, Jesus, during The Warning, so that they may receive eternal salvation.
I pray that all families remain together, in union with You, Jesus so that they may inherit your New Paradise on Earth.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (5) Praise to God the Most High

O Eternal Father, we offer you our prayers, in joyful thanksgiving, for your precious gift of Mercy to the whole of mankind.
We rejoice and offer You, Most Glorious King, our praise and adoration for your loving and tender mercy.
You, God the Most High, are our King and for this gift You now bring to us we lie at your feet in humble servitude.
Please, God, have mercy on all your children.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (6) Prayer to stop the Anti-Christ

O Jesus, I pray that God, in His Mercy, will prevent the antichrist and his vile army from causing terror and inflicting hardship on your children.
We pray that he will be stopped and that the hand of chastisement will be avoided, through the conversion achieved during The Warning.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (7) Prayer for those who refuse Mercy

Jesus, I urge You to forgive those sinners, so dark of soul, who will refuse the Light of Your Mercy.
Forgive them, Jesus, I plead with You, in order to redeem them from the sins, which they find it so difficult to extract themselves from.
Flood their hearts with Your Rays of Mercy and allow them the chance to return to Your fold.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (8) The Confession

Dearest Jesus, I ask your pardon for all my sins and for the hurt and injury I have caused to others.
I humbly pray for the graces to avoid offending You again and to offer penance according to your Most Holy Will.
I plead for the forgiveness of any future offense, which I may partake in and which will cause you pain and suffering.
Take me with you into the new Era of Peace, so that I may become part of Your family for eternity.
I love You, Jesus.
I need You.
I honour You and everything You stand for.
Help me, Jesus, so that I may be worthy to enter Your Kingdom.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (9) Offer of Suffering as a Gift

Oh, most Sacred Heart of Jesus, teach me to accept insults in Your Holy Name, when I proclaim Your Word with humble thanksgiving.
Teach me to understand how humiliation, pain, and suffering bring me closer to Your Sacred Heart.
Allow me to accept such trials with love and generosity of spirit, so that I may present them as the Gifts so precious to You, in order to save souls.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (10) Carrying the flame of your love

Help us, dear Jesus, to rise fearlessly in Your Name to carry the Flame of Your Love across all nations.
Give us, Your children, the strength to face the abuse we will be faced with among all those who are not true believers in your mercy.
Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.