Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 51 TO 60....


 

Crusade Prayer (51) For the Gift of the Holy Spirit

Oh come Holy Spirit, pour Your Gift of Love, Wisdom and Knowledge, over my humble soul.
Fill me with the Light of Truth, so that I can discern the Truth of God, from the lies spread by Satan and his angels.
Help me to grasp the torch and spread the Flame of understanding to all those I meet, through Christ, Our Lord.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (52) Prayer to the Father

My dearest Father, in the Name of Your precious Son and in remembrance of His Passion on the Cross, I call out to You. You, God the Most High, Creator of the World and all that is, hold our Salvation in your Holy Hands. Embrace all of Your children, including those who don’t know You and those who do, but look the other way.
Forgive us our sin and save us from the persecution of Satan and his army.
Take us into Your Arms and fill us with the hope we need to see the way of the Truth.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (53) Prayer for the Catholic Church

O God the Father, in the Name of Your Beloved Son, I beg You to give strength and the Graces needed to help priests withstand the persecution they endure.
Help them to adhere to the Truth of the Teachings of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and to never waiver, weaken or submit to untruths about the existence of The Holy Eucharist.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (54) Prayer to the Father to dilute impact of World War 3

O Heavenly Father in the Name of Your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, Who suffered greatly for the sins of mankind, please help us in these difficult times we face.
Help us to survive the persecution being planned by greedy rulers and those who want to destroy Your Churches and Your children.
We implore you, Dear Father, to help feed our families and save the lives of those who will be forced into a war against their will.
We love you, Dear Father. We beg You to help us in our time of need. Save us from the grip of the antichrist.
Help us to survive his mark, the mark of the beast, by refusing to accept it.
Help those who love You to remain true to Your Holy Word at all times, so that You can bestow on us the Graces to survive in Body and Soul.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (55) To Prepare for The Warning

O my Dear Jesus, please open the hearts of all God’s children to the Gift of Your Great Mercy. Help them to accept Your Divine Mercy with love and gratitude.
Enable them to become humble before You and beg for the forgiveness of their sins, so that they can become part of Your Glorious Kingdom.
Amen.

For Clergy:Crusade Prayer (56) Priests seeking Protection for Holy Eucharist

O Dear Father, in the name of your Precious Son, Who sacrificed Himself on the Cross for the whole of mankind, help me to stay true to the Truth.
Cover me with the Precious Blood of Your Son and give me the Graces to continue to serve You in faith, trust and honor, for the rest of my ministry.
Never let me stray from True Meaning of the Sacrifice of the Holy Mass or the Presentation of The Holy Eucharist to Your children.
Give me the strength to represent You and feed Your flock, the way in which they must be fed, with the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Son, Jesus Christ, The Savior of Mankind.
Amen.

For Clergy:Crusade Prayer (57) Jesus let me hear your call

O my dear Jesus, Open my ears to the sound of Your Voice.
Open my heart to Your loving call.
Fill my soul with the Holy Spirit, so I can recognize you at this time.
I offer You my humble allegiance to all that You ask of me. Help me to discern the Truth, to rise, respond, and follow Your Voice so, I can help You to save the souls of all of humanity.
Your Will is my command. Give me the courage to let You guide me, so I can take up the armor needed to lead Your Church towards your New Kingdom.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (58) Crusade of Conversion Prayer

O dear Jesus, I call on You to embrace all God’s children and cover them with Your Precious Blood.
Let each drop of Your Blood cover every soul to shield them from the evil one.
Open the hearts of all, especially hardened souls and those who know You, but who are stained with the sin of pride, to fall down and beg for the light of Your Love to flood their souls.
Open their eyes to see the Truth, so that the dawn of Your Divine Mercy will shower down upon them, so they are covered with the Rays of Your Mercy.
Convert all souls through the graces I ask You for now, dear Jesus, (personal intention here).
I beg You for Mercy and offer you this gift of fasting for one day every week (for this month of June*) in atonement for all sins.
Amen.
* Since this prayer first appeared, we have been asked to fast one day per week, every week.

Crusade Prayer (59) A Pledge of Allegiance to the Divine Will

O God the Most High, O Heavenly Father, I pledge to You my firm allegiance to honor and obey You in all things united to Your Divine Will on earth.
I, through the Sacred Blood of Your only beloved Son, the True Messiah, offer You my mind, my body and my soul on behalf of all souls so that we can unite, as one, in Your Heavenly Kingdom to come, so that Your Divine Will is done on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (60) Prayer for conversion of families during The Warning

O dear Sweet Jesus, I beg for Mercy for the souls of my family (name them here).
I offer you my sufferings, my trials and my prayers to save their souls from the spirit of darkness.
Let not one of these, Your children, denounce You, or reject Your Hand of Mercy.
Open their hearts to entwine with Your Sacred Heart, so that they can seek the forgiveness necessary to save them from the fires of Hell.
Give them the chance to make amends, so that they can be converted with the Rays of Your Divine Mercy.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.