Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 151 TO 160...


 

Crusade Prayer (151) To Defend the Faith

O Mother of God, Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Salvation, pray that we remain loyal to the True Word of God at all times. Prepare us to defend the Faith, to uphold the Truth and to reject heresy.
Protect all your children in times of hardship and give each of us the Graces to be courageous when we are challenged to reject the Truth and renounce your Son.
Pray, Holy Mother of God, that we are given the Divine Intervention to remain Christians, in accordance with the Holy Word of God. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (152) Help me in my hour of helplessness

Dear Jesus, help me in my hour of helplessness.
Free me from sin and open my eyes, my heart and my soul to the deceit of the devil and his wicked ways.
Fill me with Your Love when I feel hatred in my heart.
Fill me with Your Peace when I feel grief.
Fill me with Your Strength when I am weak.
Save me from the prison within which I find myself, so that I can be free and be held safely in Your Sacred Arms. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (153) The Gift of Protection for children

“You must recite this Prayer once a week, before an image of me, your beloved Mother, and bless yourself with Holy Water before you recite it.”
O Mother of God, Mother of Salvation,
I ask that you consecrate the souls of these children (list them here…) and present them to your beloved Son.
Pray that Jesus will, through the Power of His Precious Blood, cover and protect these little souls with every kind of protection from evil.
I ask you, dear Mother, to protect my family in times of great difficulties and that your Son will look favourably upon my request to unite my family in one with Christ and grant us Eternal Salvation. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (154) Feast Day of Mother of Salvation Prayer

O Mother of Salvation, I place before you today on this day, June 4th, the Feast Day of the Mother of Salvation, the souls of the following (list names).
Please give me and all those who honour you, dear Mother, and who distribute the Medal of Salvation, every protection from the evil one and all those who reject the Mercy of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and all the Gifts He bequeaths to humanity.
Pray, dear Mother, that all souls will be granted the Gift of Eternal Salvation. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (155) For Protection of the Mission of Salvation

O dearest Mother of Salvation, hear our call for the protection of the Mission of Salvation and for the protection of God‘s children. We pray for those who defy the Will of God in this great moment in history. We ask that you protect all those who respond to your call and the Word of God, to save everyone from the enemies of God. Please help release those souls, who fall prey to the deceit of the devil and open their eyes to the Truth.
O Mother of Salvation, help us poor sinners to be made worthy, to receive the Grace of perseverance at our time of suffering in the Name of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ.
Protect this Mission from harm. Protect your children from persecution. Cover all of us with your Most Holy Mantle and favour us with the Gift of retaining our faith, every time we are challenged for speaking the Truth, for conveying the Holy Word of God, for the rest of our days now and forever. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (156) Protection from hatred

Dear Jesus, give me Your Love and open my heart to accept Your Love with gratitude. By the Power of the Holy Spirit, let Your Love shine upon me, so that I become a beacon of Your Mercy.
Surround me with Your Love and let my love for You dilute every kind of hatred, which I encounter when I spread the news of Your Word. Pour out Your Mercy upon us and forgive those who reject You, insult You and who are indifferent to Your Divinity and give them the Gift of Love.
Let Your Love shine through at times of uncertainty, weak faith, in times of trials and suffering and by the Power of the Holy Spirit help me to bring the Truth to those who are in most need of Your Help. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (157) For souls in captivity

O dear Jesus, release those souls who are slaves to false gods and Satan. Help us through our prayers to bring them relief from the pain of possession.
Open the gates of their prison and show them the path to the Kingdom of God, before they are taken hostage by Satan into the abyss of Hell.
We beg You, Jesus, to cover these souls with the Power of the Holy Spirit, so they will seek out the Truth and help them to find the courage to turn their backs on the snares and wickedness of the devil. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (158) Protect me from the one world religion

Dear Jesus, protect me from the evil of the new one world religion, which does not come from You. Sustain me on my journey to freedom, along the path to Your Holy Kingdom.
Keep me in union with You, whenever I am tormented and forced to swallow lies, which are spread by Your enemies to destroy souls.
Help me to withstand persecution, to remain firm to the True Word of God against false doctrines and other sacrileges, which I may be forced to accept.
Through the gift of my free will, take me into the Domain of Your Kingdom, to enable me to stand up and proclaim the Truth, when it will be declared to be a lie.
Never let me falter, hesitate or run away in fear, in the face of persecution. Help me to remain firm and steadfast to the Truth for as long as I live. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (159) Plea for God‘s Love

O Mother of Salvation, I ask you to intercede on my behalf as I plead for God‘s Love. Fill my soul, an empty vessel, with the Love of God, so that when it is overflowing, it will spill over the souls for whom I struggle to show compassion.
By the Power of God, I ask that I am freed from any feelings of hatred I may harbor for those who betray your Son.
Humble me in spirit and fill me with generosity of soul so that I can follow the Teachings of Christ and spread His Love into every part of my life. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (160) Help me to love You more

O Jesus of mine, Saviour of the world, help me to love You more. Help me to grow in my love for You. Fill my heart with Your Love and Compassion, so that I can attain the Graces to love You in the way that You love me.
Fill my ungrateful soul with a deep and abiding love for You and all that You represent. By the Power of Your Graces help me to love my neighbour as You love every child of God and to show compassion to those who are in need of Your Love and who are without faith.
Unite me in union with You, so that I can lead the Christian life, which You taught us by Your example during Your Time on Earth. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.