Wednesday 21 October 2020

Not at My Feet will they fall. It will not be My Feet they kiss, but those of My servants, My followers, My sinners


 

Not at My Feet will they fall. It will not be My Feet they kiss, but those of My servants, My followers, My sinners

My dearly beloved daughter when Judas Iscariot betrayed Me, he held My Head and kissed me on the cheek. When those who lead My Church say they love Me, and then betray Me, you will see, clearly, their kiss of betrayal.

Not at My Feet will they fall.  It will not be My Feet they kiss, but those of My servants, My followers , My sinners.

Showing concern for the needs of fellow human beings is admirable.  But when you promote the physical well-being of the needs of man over their spiritual needs it is not I, Jesus Christ, you follow.

Humanism is not Christianity. To be Christian means surrendering all to Me, abandoning yourself in full humility at My Feet. It means allowing Me to guide you. It means obedience to My Laws and doing all that you can to show the example of My Love for you all. Today I was betrayed.

Not for long can, nor will, you be deceived for once the House of God is attacked from within nothing but disorder can follow. You must pick up your Cross and follow Me for soon you will be blindfolded and you will stumble and fall in the dark.

Without the Light of God you will not be able to see.

Your Jesus.

Crusade Prayer (58) Crusade of Conversion Prayer

O dear Jesus, I call on You to embrace all God’s children and cover them with Your Precious Blood.
Let each drop of Your Blood cover every soul to shield them from the evil one.
Open the hearts of all, especially hardened souls and those who know You, but who are stained with the sin of pride, to fall down and beg for the light of Your Love to flood their souls.
Open their eyes to see the Truth, so that the dawn of Your Divine Mercy will shower down upon them, so they are covered with the Rays of Your Mercy.
Convert all souls through the graces I ask You for now, dear Jesus, (personal intention here).
I beg You for Mercy and offer you this gift of fasting for one day every week (for this month of June*) in atonement for all sins.
Amen.
* Since this prayer first appeared, we have been asked to fast one day per week, every week.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.