Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 91 TO 100....


 

Crusade Prayer (91) Keep me true to my Faith

O Blessed Mother of Salvation, protect me in my hour of need, when I am confronted with evil.
Help me to defend the Word of God with strength and courage, without any fear in my soul.
Pray that I remain loyal to the Teachings of Christ and that I can fully surrender my fears, my worries and my sadness, completely.
Help me, so that I can walk fearlessly ahead on this lonely path, in order to proclaim the Truth of the Holy Word of God, even when the enemies of God make this task almost impossible.
O Blessed Mother, I ask that, through your intercession, the faith of all Christians remains strong, at all times, during the persecution.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (92) For the Grace of Perseverance

O dear Jesus, I ask you for the Gift of Perseverance.
I beg You to bestow upon me the graces I need to uphold Your Most Holy Word.
I ask You to rid me of any lingering doubts.
I ask You to flood my soul with kindness, patience and perseverance.
Help me to remain dignified when I am insulted in Your Holy Name.
Make me strong and cover me with the grace to keep going, even when I am tired, lacking in strength and when faced with all the tribulations, which lie ahead, as I work tirelessly to help You save humanity.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (93) For the Tears of Conversion

O My beloved Jesus, You are close to my heart.
I am one with You.
I love You.
I cherish You.
Let me feel Your Love.
Let me feel Your Pain.
Let me feel Your Presence.
Grant me the Grace of humility so that I am made worthy of Your Kingdom on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Grant me the Tears of Conversion so that I can truly offer myself to You as a true disciple to help You in Your Mission to save every single soul on earth, before You come again to judge the living and the dead.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (94) To cure the mind, body and soul

O dear Jesus, I lay myself before You, weary, sick, in pain and with a longing to hear Your Voice.
Let me be touched by Your Divine Presence, so that I will be flooded by Your Divine Light through my mind, body and soul.
I trust in Your Mercy.
I surrender my pain and suffering completely before You and I ask that You give me the grace to trust in You, so that You can cure me of this pain and darkness, so that I can become whole again and, so that I can follow the Path of Truth and allow
You to lead me to life in the New Paradise.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (95) To help find time for prayer

O Mother of Salvation, come to my aid, as I struggle to find the time for prayer.
Help me to give, to your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, the time He deserves to show Him how much I love Him.
I ask that you, my Blessed Mother of Salvation, seek for me the Graces I need and ask your dear Son for every grace and favour, so that He can envelop me into the Bosom of His Sacred Heart.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (96) To Bless and Protect our Crusade Prayer Group

O my dearest Jesus, please bless and protect us, Your Crusade Prayer Group, so that we become immune to the wicked assaults of the devil, and to any evil spirits, which may torment us in this Sacred Mission to save souls.
May we remain loyal and strong, as we persevere to keep Your Holy Name before the world and never waiver in our struggle to spread the Truth of Your Holy Word.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (97) To unite Crusade Prayer Groups

O beloved Mother of Salvation, I implore you to unite, through your prayers, all of God‘s Remnant Army,throughout the world. Cover all Crusade Prayer Groups with the Grace of Salvation, poured out upon us, through the Mercy of your Son, Jesus Christ. Send your angels to cover each one of us, and especially, those priests who lead the Crusade Prayer Groups.
Help us to avoid the distractions, which cause division amongst us, and protect us with your gift of armour, so that we become immune to the attacks, which we will have to endure, because of our love for Jesus Christ, in this Holy Mission to save souls.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (98) For the Grace of God to cover world leaders

O my Blessed Mother of Salvation, please ask your Son to pour out His Graces and Love over those leaders who control the world. Pray that the Light of God will cure them of blindness and unlock their hearts of stone. Stop them from inflicting persecution on innocent people. Please pray that Jesus will guide them, and stop them from preventing the Truth of His Teachings from being spread to nations, throughout the world.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (99) For the Salvation of Australia and New Zealand

O God, the Almighty Father, in the Name of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, have Mercy on all of your children in Australia and New Zealand.
Forgive us our rejection of Your Holy Word.
Forgive us the sin of indifference.
Rid us of our pagan culture and cover us with the Graces we need to inspire hope, faith, and charity among our brothers and sisters.
We beg You for the Gift of Discernment and ask that You grant all of us the Blessings we need to ensure that only the Truth of Your Holy Word can be heard and that all souls are granted the keys to eternal life. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (100) For the survival of Christianity

O dear Jesus, we beg You for the skills to survive the trials we now face, as the last True Pope finishes his Mission for You.
Help us to sustain the terrible abuse we will now have to face because of the collapse of the Church, which we once knew.
Never let us deviate from the Truth of Your Divine Word.
Help us to remain silent when the attacks are placed upon our shoulders to entice us to turn our backs on You and the Sacraments you gave the world.
Cover Your Army with the powerful Love we need, like a shield, to protect us against the false prophet and the antichrist.
Help Your Church on earth to spread and multiply, so that they can adhere to the Truth and help you lead our brothers and sisters on the Path of Truth to prepare ourselves, adequately, for Your Second Coming. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.