Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 161 TO 170.... PART 2 COMPLETE


 

Crusade Prayer (161) For confidence and peace

Jesus, I trust in You. Help me to love You more. Fill me with the confidence to surrender in full and final union with You. Help me to grow my trust in You during difficult times. Fill me with Your Peace.
I come to You, dear Jesus, as a child, free of all worldly ties; free of all conditions and I hand You over my will to do with it as You see fit for the sake of my own and that of other souls. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (162) To protect the weak and the innocent

O God, Father Almighty, please protect the weak and the innocent, who suffer at the hands of those with hatred in their hearts. Alleviate the suffering endured by Your poor helpless children.
Give them all the Graces they need to protect themselves from Your enemies. Fill them with courage, hope and charity, so that they can find it in their hearts to forgive those who torment them.
I ask You, dear Lord, my Eternal Father, to forgive those who defy the Law of Life and help them to see how much their actions offend You, so that they can amend their ways and seek solace in Your Arms. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (163) Rescue me from persecution

O Jesus preserve me from the pain of persecution in Your Name.
Endear me to Your Heart.
Rid me of pride, greed, malice, ego and hatred in my soul.
Help me to truly surrender to Your Mercy.
Take my fears away.
Help me to unburden my pain and take all persecution away from me, so that I can follow You like a little child, in the knowledge that all things are within Your Control.
Free me from the hatred shown by all those who proclaim to be Yours but who really deny You.
Let not their cutting tongues scourge me or their evil acts divert me from the Path of Truth.
Help me to focus only on Your Kingdom to come and to persevere, with dignity against any insults, which I may endure on Your behalf.
Bring me peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of soul. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (164) Prayer of Peace for Nations

O Jesus bring me peace.
Bring peace to my nation and all those countries torn asunder because of war and division.
Sow the seeds of peace amongst those hardened hearts who cause suffering to others in the name of justice.
Give all of God‘s children the Graces to receive Your Peace so that love and harmony can thrive; so that love for God will triumph over evil and that souls can be saved from the corruption of falsities, cruelty and evil ambition.
Let peace reign over all of those who devote their lives to the Truth of Your Holy Word and those who don‘t know You at all. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (165) For the Gift of Eternal Life

Jesus help me to believe in Your Existence.
Give me a sign so that my heart can respond to You.
Fill my empty soul with the Grace that I need to open my mind and my heart to Your Love.
Have Mercy on me, and cleanse my soul from every wrongdoing, that I have committed in my life.
Forgive me for rejecting You, but please fill me with the love that I need, to be made worthy of Eternal Life.
Help me to know You, to see Your Presence in other people and fill me with the Grace to recognise the Sign of God in every beautiful Gift, which You have given the human race.
Help me to understand Your Ways and save me from the separation and the pain of darkness that I feel in my soul. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (166) To mitigate the murder of innocents

Dearest Mother of Salvation, please present this, our plea to mitigate the murder of innocents, to your beloved Son, Jesus Christ.
We ask, that in His Mercy, He will remove the threat of genocide, persecution and terror against God‘s children, in every form.
Please, we implore you, dear Mother of Salvation, to hear our cries for love, unity and peace in this sorrowful world.
We ask that Jesus Christ, the Son of Man, will protect all of us during these times of great pain and suffering on earth. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (167) Protect my family

O God, my Eternal Father, through the grace of Your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, please protect my family, at all times, from evil.
Give us the strength to rise above evil intent and to remain unified in our love for You and one another.
Sustain us through every trial and suffering we may endure and keep alive the love we have for each other so that we are in union with Jesus.
Bless our families and give us the Gift of Love, even in times of strife.
Strengthen our love, so that we may share the joy of our family with others so that Your Love may be shared with the whole world. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (168) For the Gift of God‘s Love

O Dearest Father, O Eternal One, God the Most High,
Make me worthy of Your Love.
Please forgive me for hurting others and for any wrong-doing, which has caused suffering to any of your children.
Open my heart so that I can welcome you into my soul, and cleanse me of any hatred I may feel against another person.
Help me to forgive my enemies and to sow the seeds of Your Love everywhere I go and amongst those whom I meet every day.
Give me, Dear Father, the Gifts of Perseverance and Trust, so that I can uphold Your Holy Word and thus keep alive, in a darkened world, the flame of Your Great Love and Mercy. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (169) For the salvation of those who reject Christ

Dearest Jesus, by Your Compassion and Mercy,
I beg you for the salvation of those who have rejected You;
Who deny Your Existence;
Who deliberately oppose Your Holy Word and whose bitter hearts have poisoned their souls against the Light and the Truth of Your Divinity.
Have Mercy on all sinners.
Forgive those who blaspheme against the Holy Trinity and help me, in my own way, and through my personal sacrifices, to embrace within Your Loving Arms, those sinners who need Your Mercy the most.
I give You my promise, that through my thoughts, my actions and the spoken word, to serve You as best I can in Your Mission of Salvation. Amen.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (170) To uphold the Holy Word of God

O Dear Lord, my beloved Jesus Christ
Hold me.
Protect me.
Keep me in the Light of Your Face, as my persecution intensifies, when my only sin is to uphold the Truth, the Holy Word of God.
Help me to find the courage to serve you faithfully at all times.
Give me Your Courage and Your Strength, as I fight to defend Your Teachings against fierce opposition.
Never desert me, Jesus, in my time of need and provide me with everything I need to continue to serve You, through the provision of the Holy Sacraments and Your Precious Body and Blood, through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
Bless me Jesus.
Walk with me.
Rest in me.
Stay with me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.