Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 86 TO 90......


 

Crusade Prayer (86) Release me from the torment of doubt

I come before you confused, unsure and frustrated, dear Jesus, because I am worried about the Truth You proclaim within Your Messages.
Forgive me if I have wronged You.
Forgive me if I cannot hear You.
Open my eyes so that I can be shown what it is You need me to understand.
I implore You, to give me the Power of the Holy Spirit to show me the Truth.
I love You, dear Jesus, and I beg You to release me from the torment of doubt.
Help me to respond to Your call.
Forgive me if I have offended You and bring me closer to Your Heart.
Guide me to Your New Kingdom and grant me the favour, so that through my own prayers and suffering, that I can help You to salvage souls so precious to Your Sacred Heart.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (87) Protect our Nation from Evil

O Father, on behalf of Your Son save us from communism.
Save us from dictatorship.
Protect our nation against paganism.
Save our children from harm.
Help us to see the Light of God.
Open our hearts to the Teachings of Your Son.
Help all Churches to remain true to the Word of God.
We beg you to keep our nations safe from persecution.
Dearest Lord, look upon us with Mercy no matter how we offend You. Jesus, Son of Man, cover us with Your Precious Blood. Save us from the snares of the evil one.
We implore you, dear God, to intervene and stop evil from engulfing the world at this time.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (88) For Souls after The Warning

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, show Mercy to all of us poor sinners. Enlighten those hearts of stone, so desperate in their quest for guidance.
Forgive them their iniquities. Help them, through Your Love and Mercy, to find it in their hearts to grasp Your great Gift of Redemption. I implore You to forgive all souls who reject the Truth of God.
Cover them with Your Light, Dear Jesus so that it will blind them to the wickedness and snares of the devil who will try to cut them off from You for eternity. I beg You to give all God’s children the strength to be thankful for Your Great Mercy. I ask that You open the door to Your Kingdom to all lost souls who wander the earth in a state of helplessness and hopelessness.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (89) For Wretched Sinners

Dear Jesus, help me a poor wretched sinner, to come to You with remorse in my soul.
Cleanse me from the sins, which have destroyed my life. Give me the gift of a new life free from the shackles of sin and the freedom, which my sins deny me. Renew me in the Light of Your Mercy.
Embrace me in Your Heart. Let me feel Your Love so that I can become close to You and that my love for You is ignited.
Have Mercy on me, Jesus, and keep me free from sin. Make me worthy to enter Your New Paradise. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (90) Thanksgiving for Your Most Glorious Second Coming

O My Jesus, I offer You praise and thanksgiving for Your Most Glorious Second Coming. You, my Saviour, were born to give me Eternal Life and to free me from sin.
I offer You my love, my thanks and my adoration as I prepare my soul for Your Great Coming.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.