Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS... 11 TO 20


 

Crusade Prayer (11) Stop hatred of visionaries

Oh, Sacred Heart of Jesus, please stop the hatred and jealousy which exists amongst your followers, towards Your true visionaries in these times. I pray that you will hear my prayer to give Your visionaries the strength they need to proclaim Your Most Holy Word to a disbelieving world.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (12) Prayer to avoid the Sin of Pride

O My Jesus, help me to avoid the sin of pride when I speak in Your Name. Forgive me if I ever belittle anyone in Your Holy Name. Help me to listen, Jesus when Your Voice is spoken and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, so that I can discern the Truth of Your Word when you Call out to mankind.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (13) Prayer calling for Immunity

O Heavenly Father, through the love of Your Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, whose passion on the Cross saved us from sin, please save all those who still reject His Hand of Mercy. Flood their souls, dear Father, with Your token of Love.
I plead with you, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer and save these souls from eternal damnation. Through Your Mercy allow them to be the first to enter the New Era of Peace on Earth.
Amen.
* special graces will be given to each who pledges a full month of this prayer for the souls of your brothers and sisters.

Crusade Prayer (14) Prayer to God the Father for protection against Nuclear War

O Almighty Father, God the Most High, please have Mercy on all sinners.
Open their hearts to accept salvation and to receive an abundance of graces.
Hear my pleas for my own family and ensure that each one will find favour in your loving Heart.
O Divine Heavenly Father, protect all Your children on earth from any nuclear war or other acts, which are being planned to destroy your children.
Keep us from all harm and protect us. Enlighten us so we can open our eyes, hear and accept the Truth of our salvation, without any fear in our souls.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (15) Thanks for gift of Divine Mercy

O my Heavenly Father, we honour you with a deep appreciation of the Sacrifice You made when you sent a Saviour into the world. We offer You, in joy and thanksgiving, our prayer in humble gratitude for the Gift you now give to Your children, the Gift of Divine Mercy.
Oh, God the Most High, make us worthy to accept this Great Mercy with gratitude.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (16) To accept graces offered during The Warning

O My Jesus, keep me strong during this trial of Your Great Mercy. Give me the graces needed to become little in Your Eyes. Open My eyes to the truth of Your promise of Eternal Salvation.
Forgive me my sins and show me Your Love and hand of friendship. Embrace me into the arms of the Holy Family, so that we can all become one again.
I love you, Jesus, and promise from this day forth that I will proclaim Your Holy Word without fear in my heart and with purity of soul forever and ever.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (17) Mother of Salvation Prayer for Dark Souls

O Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Salvation and Mediatrix of all Graces, you who will participate in the salvation of humanity from the wickedness of Satan, pray for us.
Mother of Salvation, pray that all souls can be saved and accept the love and mercy shown by your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, who comes once again to save humanity and to give us the chance of eternal salvation.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (18) Stop the Anti-Christ & his group

O dear Jesus, save the world from the Anti-Christ.
Protect us from the wicked snares of Satan. Save the last remnants of your church from evil.
Give all your churches the strength and graces needed to defend ourselves against wars and persecution planned by Satan and his army of terrorists.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (19) Prayer for young people

Mother of Salvation, I ask you to pray for the mercy of young souls, who are in terrible darkness, so that they recognize your Beloved Son when He comes to redeem the whole of mankind.
Let not one soul fall by the wayside. Let not one soul reject His Great Mercy. I pray, Mother, that all are saved and ask you to cover these souls with your Holy Mantle to provide them the protection they need from the deceiver.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (20) Stop the antichrist from destroying the world

O God the Father, in the name of Your precious Son, I call on you to prevent the antichrist from ensnaring the souls of your children.
I beg you, Almighty Father, to stop him from inflicting terror on Your children.
I beg you to stop him from contaminating Your Creation and ask You to have Mercy on those poor souls who will be powerless against him. Hear my prayer, dear Father, and save all your children from this terrible evil.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.