Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 71 TO 80....

Crusade Prayer (71) Prayer to save us from the persecution

Oh Jesus, save God’s children from the antichrist.
Protect us from the plans to control the earth.
Lord, save us from the persecution. Protect dark souls from the antichrist so that they can be redeemed in Your Eyes.
Help us in our weakness. Strengthen us in spirit to rise and lead each other as we march in Your army to the Gates of Paradise.
I need You Dear Jesus. I love You Dear Jesus.
I glorify Your Presence on earth. I shun the darkness.
I adore You and I surrender myself in body and spirit so that You can reveal to me the Truth of Your Presence so that I will always trust in Your Mercy at all times.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (72) The Disciple’s Prayer

Dear Jesus I am ready to spread your Holy Word. Give me the courage, the strength and the knowledge to impart the Truth so that as many souls as possible can be brought to You.
Take me into your Sacred Heart and cover me with your Precious Blood, so that I am filled with the graces to spread conversion for the salvation of all of God’s children in every part of the world no matter what their creed is.
I trust in you always. Your beloved disciple.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (73) Pray for Young souls, Young Children

Oh Jesus help me to save the souls of young people all over the world.
By Your grace help them to see the truth of Your existence.
Bring them to Your Sacred heart and open their eyes to Your Love and Mercy.
Save them from the fires of Hell and through my prayers have Mercy on their souls.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (74) For Gift of Discernment

O Mother of God, help me to prepare my soul for the Gift of the Holy Spirit.
Take me as a child, by the hand, and lead me on the road towards the gift of discernment through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Open my heart and teach me to surrender in body, mind and soul. Rid me of the sin of pride and pray that I will be forgiven for all past sins so that my soul is purified and that I am made whole so that I can receive the Gift of the Holy Spirit.
I thank you, Mother of Salvation, for your intercession, and I await with love in my heart for this Gift for which I yearn with joy.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (75) I assign My Pain to You dear Jesus

Jesus I assign my pain and suffering to that which You suffered during Your Agony on Calvary.
For every insult I endure, I offer it to You.
For every abuse and verbal onslaught I suffer, I offer it in honour of Your Crowning of Thorns.
For every unfair criticism of me, I offer it in honour of Your humiliation in front of Pilate.
For every physical torment I endure at the hands of others, I offer it in honour of Your Scourging at the Pillar.
For every insult I endure, I offer it up in honour of the terrible physical torture You endured during the Crowning of Thorns when they tore out Your Eye.
For every time I imitate You, impart Your Teachings and when I am sneered at in Your Name, let me help You on the road to Calvary.
Help me to be rid of pride and never to be afraid to admit that I love You dear Jesus. Then when all seems hopeless in my life dear Jesus help me to be brave by remembering how You willingly allowed Yourself to be Crucified in such a vile and cruel way.
Help me to stand up and be counted as a true Christian, a true soldier in Your army, humble and contrite in my heart, in remembrance of the Sacrifice You made for me.
Hold my hand dear Jesus and show me how my own suffering can inspire others to join Your army with like-minded souls who love You.
Help me to accept suffering and to offer it up to You as a gift to save souls in the final battle against the tyranny of the evil one.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (76) The Atheist Prayer

Jesus help me to accept the Love of God as it is being shown to me.
Open my eyes, my mind, my heart and my soul so that I can be saved.
Help me to believe by filling my heart with Your Love.
Then hold me and save me from the torment of doubt.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (77) For Great Britain

O Most Heavenly Father, God the Creator of man, please hear my prayer.
I beg You to save Britain from the clutches of evil and dictatorship.
I ask that You unite all of us, of all religions, creed and colour as one family in Your Eyes.
Give us the strength to unite in defiance of any laws introduced to outlaw Your Teachings.
Give us the strength and the courage to never forsake you and to help save all of Your children through our prayers.
Bring all of my brothers and sisters together in unity to pay homage to Your promise to bring us eternal life and entrance to Your Paradise.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (78) Save me from Evil

O Jesus protect me from the power of Satan.
Take me into Your Heart as I release all my allegiance to him and his wicked ways.
I surrender my will and come before You on my knees with a humble and contrite heart.
I leave my life in Your Holy Arms.
Save me from evil. Release me and take me to Your safe haven of protection now and forever.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (79) For 2 Billion Lost Souls

O Dear Jesus I beg You to pour Your Mercy over the lost souls.
Forgive them their rejection of You and use my prayer and suffering so You can, through Your Mercy, pour over them the Graces they need to sanctify their souls.
I ask You for the gift of clemency for their souls.
I ask You to open their hearts so they will go to You and ask You to fill them with the Holy Spirit so they can accept the Truth of Your Love and live with You and all of God’s family forever.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (80) For the souls of those who commit murder

O dear Jesus, I beg for Mercy for those who commit murder.
I urge for clemency for those in mortal sin.
I offer my own suffering and difficulties over to You, so that You can open Your Heart, and forgive them their sins.
I ask that You cover all those with evil intent in their souls with Your Precious Blood, so that they can be washed clean of their iniquities.
Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.