Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 131 TO 140....


 

Crusade Prayer (131) The Mercy Prayer

O my dear Mother of Salvation, please ask your Son, Jesus Christ, to grant Mercy to (name all here…) during The Warning and again on the final Day, before they come before your Son.
Please pray that each of them will be saved and enjoy the fruits of Eternal Life.
Protect them, every day, and take them to your Son, so that His Presence will be shown to them and that they will be granted peace of the spirit and attain great Graces. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (132) Renounce Satan, to protect this Mission

O Mother of Salvation, come to the aid of this Mission. Help us, God‘s Remnant Army, to renounce Satan. We beg you to crush the head of the beast with your heel and remove all obstacles in our Mission to save souls. Amen.

Special Crusade Prayer (133) A Call to return to God

Dear Jesus, forgive me, an estranged soul, who renounced You, because I was blind. Forgive me for substituting Your Love with useless things which mean nothing. Help me to pluck up the courage to walk by Your Side, to accept with gratitude, Your Love and Mercy. Help me to remain close to Your Sacred Heart and to never wander away from You again. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (134) To believe in the Existence of God

For those who do not know my Son and who wish to be taken before the Throne of God, the Most High, recite this prayer:
O God the Most High, help me to believe in Your Existence. Cast all of my doubts aside. Open my eyes to the Truth of the life after this one and guide me towards the way to Eternal Life. Please let me feel Your Presence and grant me the Gift of true faith before the day I die. Amen.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (135) To defend the Truth

O beloved Mother of Salvation, help me in my moment of need. Pray that I am blessed with the Gifts poured down upon my unworthy soul, by the Power of the Holy Spirit, to defend the Truth at all times. Sustain me in every incident, where I am asked to deny the Truth, the Word of God, the Holy Sacraments and the Most Holy Eucharist.
Help me to use the Graces I receive to stand firm against the wickedness of Satan and all those poor souls he uses to defile your Son, Jesus Christ.
Help me in my hour of need. For the sake of souls, give me the courage to provide the Sacraments to each child of God, when I may be forbidden by the enemies of God to do so. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (136) To keep Your Word

Dearest Jesus, help me to hear Your Word. Live Your Word. Speak Your Word. Impart Your Word. Give me the strength to uphold the Truth, even when I am persecuted for doing so.
Help me to keep Your Word alive, when it is drowned out by Your enemies. Let me feel Your Courage when I am down.
Fill me with Your Strength when I am weak. Give me the Grace to remain dignified, when the gates of Hell prevail against me, for remaining loyal to Your Most Holy Will. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (137) Prayer of Restoration

O God Almighty One, O God the Most High, look upon me, Your humble servant, with love and pity in Your Heart. Restore me in Your Light.
Lift me back into Your Favour. Fill me with the Grace, so I can offer myself to You in humble servitude and in accordance with Your Most Holy Will.
Rid me of the sin of pride and everything which insults You and help me to love You with a deep and abiding desire to serve You all of my days forever and ever. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (138) Protection from hatred

O Mother of Salvation, protect me from every kind of hatred. Help me to remain silent, when confronted by hatred. Keep me strong in my allegiance to Jesus Christ, when I am at my weakest. Seal my lips. Help me to turn my back on those who engage me with words, which deny the Teachings of your Son or those who taunt me because of my faith.
Pray for these souls, dear Mother, so that they will renounce Satan and feel the peace of your love and the Reign of the Holy Spirit, within their souls. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (139) For the strength to defeat evil

Dear Jesus, protect me from the evil of the devil. Cover me and all those who are weak and defenseless in his presence. Give me the courage to deny him and help me to avoid any attempt by him to engage me in any way, every day. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (140) Protection of Hierarchy of Angels

Dearest Father, God of all Creation, God the Most High, grant me Grace and Protection through Your Hierarchy of Angels.
Enable me to focus on Your Love for each of Your children, no matter how they offend You. Help me to spread the news of the Final Covenant to prepare the world for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, without fear in my heart.
Grant me Your special Graces and Blessings to rise above persecution, inflicted upon me by Satan, his demons and his agents on Earth.
Never allow me to fear Your enemies. Give me the strength to love my enemies and those who persecute me in the Name of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.