Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 61 TO 70 .....


 

Crusade Prayer (61) Avert One World Control

O Dear Heavenly Father, in memory of the Crucifixion of your Beloved Son Jesus Christ, I beg you to protect us, your children, from the Crucifixion being planned to destroy your children by the antichrist and his followers.
Give us the graces we need to refuse the mark of the beast and bestow upon us the help we need to fight the evil in the world spread by those who follow the way of Satan.
We beseech you, Dear Father, to protect all of your children in these terrible times and make us strong enough to stand up and proclaim your Holy Word at all times.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (62) For Lost and Helpless Sinners

O Jesus, help me for I am a sinner lost, helpless and in darkness.
I am weak and lack the courage to seek you out. Give me the strength to call you now so that I can break away from the darkness within my soul.
Bring me into your light, dear Jesus. Forgive me. Help me to become whole again and lead me to your love, peace and eternal Life.
I trust you completely and I ask you to take me in mind, body and soul as I surrender to your Divine Mercy.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (63) Preserve me on this journey

My beloved Mother of Salvation, I ask you to pray that I am given the Food of Life to preserve me on this journey to help save all of God’s children.
Please help all those who are being deceived by false idols and false gods to open their eyes to the Truth of your Son’s Death on the Cross to save every one of God’s children and to bring each one eternal life.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (64) Save my brothers and sisters

Oh my dearest Savior Jesus Christ, accept my gift of prayer and sacrifices to help save my brothers and sisters from the prison of darkness they are in.
Allow me to help salvage their souls.
I beg you to forgive them for their sins and I ask that you flood their souls with the Holy Spirit so that they will run into your arms as the refuge they so desperately need before they are lost forever.
I offer you my gift of surrender for such souls in humble servitude and thanksgiving.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (65) For those in mortal sin

Oh Dear Jesus, Savior of mankind, through Your Divine Mercy I plead for clemency for all those poor souls in sin who may be taken from this earth during The Warning.
Forgive them their sins and in memory of your Passion, I beg you to grant me this special favor in atonement for their sins.
I offer myself to you in mind, body and soul as a penance to salvage their souls, and to bring them eternal life.
Amen.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (66) Help me to remain true to Your Most Holy Word

Oh Dear Jesus help me to remain true to Your most Holy Word at all times.
Give me the strength to uphold the Truth of your Church in the face of adversity.
Fill me with the grace to administer the Holy Sacraments in the way in which You taught us.
Help me to feed Your Church with the Bread of Life and remain loyal to You, even when I am prohibited from doing so.
Free me from the chain of deceit I may face in order to proclaim the true Word of God.
Cover all Your sacred servants with your Precious Blood at this time so that we will remain courageous, loyal and steadfast in our allegiance to You, Our Beloved Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (67) Keep my children safe from the king of lies

Please dear Jesus I ask you to keep my children safe from the King of Lies.
I consecrate these children (name them) to your Sacred Heart and ask that through the cloak of your Precious Blood, You will enlighten their souls and take them safely into your loving arms so that they can be protected from all harm.
I ask that you open their hearts and flood their souls with your Holy Spirit during the Illumination of Conscience so that they are cleansed of every iniquity. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (68) Protect me from the influence of Satan

Mother of God, Mother of Salvation, Cover me with your most holy mantle and protect my family from the influence of Satan and his fallen angels.
Help me to trust in the Divine Mercy of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, at all times.
Sustain me in my love for Him and never allow me to wander away from The Truth of His teachings no matter how many temptations are placed before me.
Amen.

Crusade Prayer (69) Prayer to God the Father to accept His Divine Will

God the Almighty Father I accept Your Divine Will Help Your children to accept it.
Stop Satan from denying Your children’s right to their Father’s Inheritance.
Never let us give up the fight for our inheritance in Paradise.
Hear our pleas to banish Satan and his fallen angels.
I ask You Dear Father to cleanse the earth with Your Mercy and to cover us with Your Holy Spirit.
Lead us to form your most Holy army, laden with the power to banish the beast forever.
Amen.

For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (70) To remain firm and true to the Holy Word of God

Oh Dear Jesus help Your sacred servants to recognize the schism within Your Church as it unfolds.
Help Your sacred servants to remain firm and true to Your Holy Word. Never let worldly ambitions cloud their pure love for You.
Give them the graces to remain pure and humble before You and to Honor Your Most Holy Presence in the Eucharist.
Help and guide all those sacred servants who may be lukewarm in in their love for You and re-kindle the fire of the Holy Spirit in their souls.
Help them to recognize temptation placed before them to distract them.
Open their eyes so they can see the Truth at all times.
Bless them Dear Jesus at this time and cover them with Your Precious Blood to keep them safe from harm.
Give them the strength to resist the seduction of satan, should they be distracted by the allure of denying the existence of sin.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.